IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Siddha Mangala Stothram -significance

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear fellow Datta Devotees "Siddha Mangala Stothram" is printed on p 178 of "Sri Paada Sri Vallabha Charithamrutham" (Telugu). This stothra was mentioned in the context of "Anagha sameta Dattatreya Aaradhana". The significance is mentioned as follows: narrated by Sri Namananda to Sushila (p no 177). Recitation of "siddha mangala stothra" should be followed by "Anaghasthami vratha" and feeding of 1000 brahmins. Devotee should have food once in a day for a "mandala" and with his earnings out of his hard work during that period, should feed the brahmins. This stothra will be recited by those who are destined. As a result of its recitation the devotee will have the darshan and touching of the holy feet of saints and "siddha purushas". All desires will be fulfilled. Those Datta devotees, who are totally involved in prayer to Datta, will get Datta's benevolence, as soon as they recite this

stothra. Around the place, where this sthothra is recited, "siddha purushas" will be circling around in the "sookshma vayu mandala" Jaya Guru Datta

Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now

Guest guest

Jai Guru Datta!!

Dear sridhar

I am sorry to say that what you have written is worng where as it should be as below.

Recitation of " siddha mangala stothra " will get the benifits of doing " Anaghasthami vratha " along with feeding of 1000 brahmins.

Devotee who will have food once in a day for a " mandala " and with his earnings out of his hard work during that period and then feeding 1000 brahmins the benifit what you get out of this you will get by reading the siddamangal stothra

.. This stothra will be recited by those who are destined. As a result of its recitation the devotee will have the darshan and touching of the holy feet of saints and " siddha purushas " . All desires will be fulfilled. Those Datta devotees, who are totally involved in prayer to Datta, will get Datta's benevolence, as soon as they recite this stothra. Around the place, where this sthothra is recited, " siddha purushas " will be circling around in the " sookshma vayu mandala "

Sorry for correcting. IF i don't do that then totally worng message is going out

Regards,

J.Sridhar

On 8/3/07, Sridhar S <tanmoy_ananda wrote:

Dear fellow Datta Devotees

" Siddha Mangala Stothram " is printed on p 178 of " Sri Paada Sri Vallabha Charithamrutham " (Telugu).

This stothra was mentioned in the context of " Anagha sameta Dattatreya Aaradhana " .

The significance is mentioned as follows: narrated by Sri Namananda to Sushila (p no 177).

Recitation of " siddha mangala stothra " should be followed by " Anaghasthami vratha " and feeding of 1000 brahmins. Devotee should have food once in a day for a " mandala " and with his earnings out of his hard work during that period, should feed the brahmins. This stothra will be recited by those who are destined. As a result of its recitation the devotee will have the darshan and touching of the holy feet of saints and " siddha purushas " . All desires will be fulfilled. Those Datta devotees, who are totally involved in prayer to Datta, will get Datta's benevolence, as soon as they recite this stothra. Around the place, where this sthothra is recited, " siddha purushas " will be circling around in the " sookshma vayu mandala "

Jaya Guru Datta

Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage.

Get it now

Guest guest

Dear sri J.Sridharji Thanks for correcting. You are right. I am very sorry, that those errors crept in while translating. Kindly excuse me. And the corrections given by J.Sridharji need to be read. thanks and with regards Jai Guru Datta s.sridharBharnikumar babu <bharnikumar wrote: Jai Guru Datta!! Dear sridhar I am sorry to say that what you have written is worng where as it should be as below. Recitation of "siddha mangala stothra" will get the benifits of doing "Anaghasthami vratha" along with feeding of 1000 brahmins. Devotee who will have food once in a day for a "mandala" and with his earnings out of his hard work during that period and then feeding 1000 brahmins the benifit what you get out of this you will get by reading the siddamangal stothra . This stothra will be recited by those who are destined. As a result of its recitation the devotee will have the darshan and touching of the holy feet of saints and "siddha purushas". All desires will be fulfilled. Those Datta devotees, who are totally involved in prayer to Datta, will get Datta's benevolence, as soon as they

recite this stothra. Around the place, where this sthothra is recited, "siddha purushas" will be circling around in the "sookshma vayu mandala" Sorry for correcting. IF i don't do that then totally worng message is going out Regards, J.Sridhar On 8/3/07, Sridhar S <tanmoy_ananda (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: Dear fellow Datta Devotees "Siddha Mangala Stothram" is printed on p 178 of "Sri Paada Sri Vallabha Charithamrutham" (Telugu). This stothra was mentioned in the context of "Anagha sameta

Dattatreya Aaradhana". The significance is mentioned as follows: narrated by Sri Namananda to Sushila (p no 177). Recitation of "siddha mangala stothra" should be followed by "Anaghasthami vratha" and feeding of 1000 brahmins. Devotee should have food once in a day for a "mandala" and with his earnings out of his hard work during that period, should feed the brahmins. This stothra will be recited by those who are destined. As a result of its recitation the devotee will have the darshan and touching of the holy feet of saints and "siddha purushas". All desires will be fulfilled. Those Datta devotees, who are totally involved in prayer to Datta, will get Datta's benevolence, as soon as they recite this stothra. Around the place, where this sthothra is recited, "siddha purushas" will be circling around in the "sookshma vayu mandala" Jaya Guru Datta Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now

Get the freedom to save as many mails as you wish. Click here to know how.

Guest K K Ramam

I came across this stotram in 3rd week of February when I came to UAE in search of job.  Truly, I was little skeptical of fetching a job in  one month duration.  But once I started chanting it for 11 times a day, coupled with hearing Sripada  vallabhacharitra audio in Sripadavallabha  sansthan website for 3 weeks, I am called to collect my offer letter.  I truly believed the miracle is purely due to chanting of the Sidha Mangala Stotra.  Friends, do with utmost devotion following what is best possible with pure heart and see the things happening.  Digambara Digambara Sripada Vallabha Digambara.