IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

ENGLISH TRANSLATION OFSRIPADA SRIVALLABHA CHARITAMRUTAM

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear P.R.K. Prasad garu,

I hope you may be doing noble work but if you are not trasilating in WORD TO WORD and keeping it to your self it is fine. How ever if your publising the same to all of the members one day you will be giving same to all those datta bakthas who are asking. So is it Right to put your own things to public.

If you want to transilate then do it in a right way where the contents are not lost.

I am not pointing to any one or not contradicting to you but just sharing the thought.

We are so westernized to have things in our own way than to be original.

Regards,

J.Sridhar

On 1/5/07, P.R.K. Prasad <aarkepee wrote:

My dear DATTA BANDHUS,

I just started the parayana of SRI PADA SRI VALLABHA CHARITAMRUTAM y'day.It is in TELUGU & is published by the PITHAPURAM MAHA SANSTHANAM.As before,I find it difficult to read & understand the high grammatic telugu in which the book is written.I want to translate this into ENGLISH carrying all the essential points only & NOT WORD TO WORD.Since this is PUSHYA masam-a soonya masam,I want to start this work on an auspicious day after this pushya masam is over.I hope to translate at least one chapter everyday & complete the entire work in about 2 months time-LORD DATTA GRACING ME ALL THROUGH THE WORK.I would be too happy to have suggestions from all the bhaktas & I welcome them whole heartedly.I intend seeking the permission of the Pithapuram peetham & SRI MALLADI GOVINDA DEEKSHITULU garu who wrote it in telugu & I hope to have their permission by DATTA's grace.I seek the blessings & good wishes of our moderators -

Sri.SRIRAM garu & SRI.SUBRAHMANYAM garu and the countless datta bandhus all over the world.

JAI GURU DATTA

Ever in DATTA's SERVICE at HIS FEET-DR.P.R.K.PRASAD -----Fight back spam! Download the Blue Frog.

http://www.bluesecurity.com/register/s?user=ZHJwcmtwcmFzYWQzMTIz

Guest guest

r DATTA BANDHU SRIDHAR garu, I will NOT be omitting the essentials as then it makes no sense.I will not CONSTRUE word to word every telugu word in the book as then the beauty may be lost.I intend following exactly on the lines the GURUCHARITHRA in TELUGU has been translated into ENGLISH by SRI.P.SREERAMA MURTY garu of VISAKHAPATNAM.He has done a very fine job in conveying in English the essence as well maintaining the beauty of the manuscript. I am happy to inform all the datta bhaktas that today I was presented a VERSE/SONG FORM OF SRI GURUCHARTRA written in TELUGU by SRI.E.SEETARAMIAH garu.It is very beautiful,concise & sweetly conveys the essence of the GURU CHARITRA.One can read it/sing it entirely in about 20-30 minutes.I spoke to SRI SEETARAMIAH garu & congratulated him.DATTA WILLING,I intend seeking the help of my friends like Vedavathi Prabhakar Rao,Palagummi

Viswanatham garu,Chaganti Kapaleswar Rao garu.Nookala Chinna Satyanarayana garu,Gudipoodi Srihari garu to compose music for this & then get it recorded as a BHAJAN SONG that all of us can sing to our heart's content every thursday. -----Fight back spam! Download the Blue Frog.http://www.bluesecurity.com/register/s?user=ZHJwcmtwcmFzYWQzMTIz Do You ?

Guest guest

Dear Prasad Garu,

Please carry on with your good work sir.My support is there for this.

However, always stick to the truth and never let subjective factors

affect the truth in the sacred text.

Ialso have started my sankalpa to translate into English replete with

images and my own drawings(I have been by the grace of my Gurunatha

gifted to draw a bit sir) of the incidents in the Gurucharitra.

Not only this, Iam planning to write a series of books on the saints

of Datta-marga into English starting from Sripada srivallabha and am

waiting for the Telugu books to arrive by mail to commence this work.

I also propose to finish a PDF of the same and place it in

Subramanyamji's Datta-site.

As I do not believe in competition, we will work together and clear

each one's doubts.

Bless me for my work sir. I also request all group members to bless

me in this endevour which has already been started.

Thankyou,

Dattatreyam Mahaatmaanam!

Shreeram

Smarthrugaami-Dattavaibhavam , " P.R.K. Prasad "

<aarkepee wrote:

>

> r DATTA BANDHU SRIDHAR garu,

>

> I will NOT be omitting the essentials as then it makes no sense.I

will not CONSTRUE word to word every telugu word in the book as then

the beauty may be lost.I intend following exactly on the lines the

GURUCHARITHRA in TELUGU has been translated into ENGLISH by

SRI.P.SREERAMA MURTY garu of VISAKHAPATNAM.He has done a very fine

job in conveying in English the essence as well maintaining the

beauty of the manuscript.

>

>

> I am happy to inform all the datta bhaktas that today I was

presented a VERSE/SONG FORM OF SRI GURUCHARTRA written in TELUGU by

SRI.E.SEETARAMIAH garu.It is very beautiful,concise & sweetly conveys

the essence of the GURU CHARITRA.One can read it/sing it entirely in

about 20-30 minutes.I spoke to SRI SEETARAMIAH garu & congratulated

him.DATTA WILLING,I intend seeking the help of my friends like

Vedavathi Prabhakar Rao,Palagummi Viswanatham garu,Chaganti

Kapaleswar Rao garu.Nookala Chinna Satyanarayana garu,Gudipoodi

Srihari garu to compose music for this & then get it recorded as a

BHAJAN SONG that all of us can sing to our heart's content every

thursday.

>

>

> -----

> Fight back spam! Download the Blue Frog.

> http://www.bluesecurity.com/register/s?user=ZHJwcmtwcmFzYWQzMTIz

>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

om srisairam gurudevadatta datta guru bless you with his grace.para_anuloma <para_anuloma wrote: Dear Prasad Garu,Please carry on with your good work sir.My support is there for this. However, always stick to the truth and never let subjective factors affect the truth in the sacred text.Ialso have started my sankalpa to translate into English replete with images and my own drawings(I have been by the grace of my Gurunatha gifted to draw a bit

sir) of the incidents in the Gurucharitra.Not only this, Iam planning to write a series of books on the saints of Datta-marga into English starting from Sripada srivallabha and am waiting for the Telugu books to arrive by mail to commence this work.I also propose to finish a PDF of the same and place it in Subramanyamji's Datta-site.As I do not believe in competition, we will work together and clear each one's doubts.Bless me for my work sir. I also request all group members to bless me in this endevour which has already been started.Thankyou, Dattatreyam Mahaatmaanam!ShreeramSmarthrugaami-Dattavaibhavam , "P.R.K. Prasad" <aarkepee wrote:>> r DATTA BANDHU SRIDHAR garu,> > I will NOT be omitting the essentials as then it makes no

sense.I will not CONSTRUE word to word every telugu word in the book as then the beauty may be lost.I intend following exactly on the lines the GURUCHARITHRA in TELUGU has been translated into ENGLISH by SRI.P.SREERAMA MURTY garu of VISAKHAPATNAM.He has done a very fine job in conveying in English the essence as well maintaining the beauty of the manuscript.> > > I am happy to inform all the datta bhaktas that today I was presented a VERSE/SONG FORM OF SRI GURUCHARTRA written in TELUGU by SRI.E.SEETARAMIAH garu.It is very beautiful,concise & sweetly conveys the essence of the GURU CHARITRA.One can read it/sing it entirely in about 20-30 minutes.I spoke to SRI SEETARAMIAH garu & congratulated him.DATTA WILLING,I intend seeking the help of my friends like Vedavathi Prabhakar Rao,Palagummi Viswanatham garu,Chaganti Kapaleswar Rao garu.Nookala Chinna Satyanarayana garu,Gudipoodi Srihari

garu to compose music for this & then get it recorded as a BHAJAN SONG that all of us can sing to our heart's content every thursday. > > > -----> Fight back spam! Download the Blue Frog.> http://www.bluesecurity.com/register/s?user=ZHJwcmtwcmFzYWQzMTIz> > > > >viswasai www.viswasai.blogspot.com

Guest guest

Jai Gurudev,

Prasad garu Great Idea.It will benefit lot of devotees

like me around the globe.

Thanks & Regards,

Praveen

Boston

--- viswa sai <avadhutasai wrote:

> om srisairam gurudevadatta

>

> datta guru bless you with success

>

> " P.R.K. Prasad " <aarkepee wrote:

> My dear DATTA BANDHUS,

>

> I just started the parayana of SRI PADA SRI

> VALLABHA CHARITAMRUTAM y'day.It is in TELUGU & is

> published by the PITHAPURAM MAHA SANSTHANAM.As

> before,I find it difficult to read & understand the

> high grammatic telugu in which the book is written.I

> want to translate this into ENGLISH carrying all the

> essential points only & NOT WORD TO WORD.Since this

> is PUSHYA masam-a soonya masam,I want to start this

> work on an auspicious day after this pushya masam is

> over.I hope to translate at least one chapter

> everyday & complete the entire work in about 2

> months time-LORD DATTA GRACING ME ALL THROUGH THE

> WORK.I would be too happy to have suggestions from

> all the bhaktas & I welcome them whole heartedly.I

> intend seeking the permission of the Pithapuram

> peetham & SRI MALLADI GOVINDA DEEKSHITULU garu who

> wrote it in telugu & I hope to have their permission

> by DATTA's grace.I seek the blessings & good wishes

> of our moderators -Sri.SRIRAM garu &

> SRI.SUBRAHMANYAM garu and the countless

> datta bandhus all over the world.

> JAI GURU DATTA

> Ever in DATTA's SERVICE at HIS

> FEET-DR.P.R.K.PRASAD

>

>

> -----

> Fight back spam! Download the Blue Frog.

>

http://www.bluesecurity.com/register/s?user=ZHJwcmtwcmFzYWQzMTIz

>

>

> Tired of spam? Mail has the best spam

> protection around

>

>

>

>

>

> viswasai

> www.viswasai.blogspot.com

>

>

>

> Tired of spam? Mail has the best spam

> protection around

>

Sincerely,

PRAVEEN GUDIMETLA

As is our Confidence so is our Capacity.

Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Messenger. Download

Now! http://messenger./download.php

Guest guest

My dear POOJYA GURUJI SREERAM garu, Namaste. Thanks for your encouraging words.I desperately need lot of encouragement in this expedition,if I may say so.I need all your help & moral support & I'll count on you & all other DATTA BANDHUS.I intend starting in UTTARAYANAM on the 15th & hope to place the completed English version at HIS holy feet in PITHAPURAM.I am proceeding to Kurwapuram this SATURDAY to seek HIS blessings. Y'day I met RODDAM PRABHAKAR RAO(former DGP of AP) garu & his wife Smt.VEDAVATHI.I put forward the idea of composing music & having the Verse form of GURUCHARITRA written by SRI.EERANKI SEETARAMIAH garu.They readily agreed.I felt so immensely happy at this as I met them in RAVINDRA BHARATI where I had gone for a dance concert on JAYADEV ASHTAPADIS.I'll keep you updated on the progress. JAI GURU DEV DATTA -----Fight back spam! Download the Blue Frog.http://www.bluesecurity.com/register/s?user=ZHJwcmtwcmFzYWQzMTIz Do You ?

Guest guest

Dear Shreeram,

Love and Love alone....

Wonderful job. Datta's blessings are always with you for your excellent jobs, otherwise, you would not have even thought of them at all. Mother and Datta are guiding you in every walk of your life. I, at times, feel surprised, how on earth, can you manage so many things at a time. Then, I realised that it is only Their kripa, which is making you to work like this for the well-being of many. Keep up the good work and be a guiding force and a torch bearer to the generation.Love and Love alone....

P. Gopi Krishna

p_gopi_krishna

p_gopi_krishna

p_gopi_k

Off. Tel. No. 2460 2101

Res. Tel. No. 2262 9066

Mobile / Cell No. 98999 29066

Re: ENGLISH TRANSLATION OFSRIPADA SRIVALLABHA CHARITAMRUTAM

Posted by: "para_anuloma" para_anuloma para_anuloma

Sun Jan 7, 2007 8:58 am (PST)

Dear Prasad Garu,Please carry on with your good work sir.My support is there for this. However, always stick to the truth and never let subjective factors affect the truth in the sacred text.Ialso have started my sankalpa to translate into English replete with images and my own drawings(I have been by the grace of my Gurunatha gifted to draw a bit sir) of the incidents in the Gurucharitra.Not only this, Iam planning to write a series of books on the saints of Datta-marga into English starting from Sripada srivallabha and am waiting for the Telugu books to arrive by mail to commence this work.I also propose to finish a PDF of the same and place it in Subramanyamji's Datta-site.As I do not believe in competition, we will work together and clear each one's doubts.Bless me for my work sir. I also request all group members to bless me in this endevour which has already been started.Thankyou, Dattatreyam Mahaatmaanam!ShreeramWant to know what your favourite stars are up to? Catch the latest gossip in Bollywood on MSN Entertainment!

Guest guest

Dear Mr. Prasad,

Love and Love alone...

For any good job, best wishes and support will automatically come from Him through others. He puts the seed of any good sankalpa in the bhakta depending on one's closeness and clarity and also sees how it can be fulfilled. Why all of us have not got the same idea or sankalpa, which you got, because it is HE who is guiding you. If so, naturally all the best wishes and support will be yours, unasked for or asked for.

Love and Love alone...

P. Gopi Krishna

p_gopi_krishna

p_gopi_krishna

p_gopi_k

Off. Tel. No. 2460 2101

Res. Tel. No. 2262 9066

Mobile / Cell No. 98999 29066

Re: ENGLISH TRANSLATION OFSRIPADA SRIVALLABHA CHARITAMRUTAM

Posted by: "P.R.K. Prasad" aarkepee aarkepee

Tue Jan 9, 2007 7:04 am (PST)

Thanks UMA.I'll need all your prayers & your BEST WISHES.-----Fight back spam! Download the Blue Frog.http://www.bluesecurity.com/register/s?user=ZHJwcmtwcmFzYWQzMTIzDo You ?

Back to top Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post Messages in this topic (8)

Try Sanjeev Kapoor's culinary delights!

Guest guest

Jai Gurudeva datta, Recently i was at Pithapuram at Sree pada vallabha samsthan , Venugopala swamy temple street. I happened to meet "Sri Govinda dikshitulu" garu, who brought the book sripadacharithamrutham into limelight . He said he was the 33rd descendant of the Bapanaryula family who as per the charithamrutham will bring the details of the life of sree pada vallabha as written by sankarbhattu. I was chatting with him on the contents of the charithamrutham. He was very enthusiastic in answering all queries. When informed about our group he said all datta bhakthas are welcome with any queries on Sripada Charithamrutham. He gave his email address. shribabaji999 Interested members can contact him for any queries on Sripadacharithamrutham. Rajasekhar Avadhoota Chintana Sri Gurudeva datta... uma deval <umadeval wrote: Sairam Prasad Ji,Great Job..God bless this work..Sairam..>"P.R.K. Prasad" <aarkepee >>Smarthrugaami-Dattavaibhavam >Smarthrugaami-Dattavaibhavam >Re: [smarthrugaami-Dattavaibhavam] ENGLISH TRANSLATION OFSRIPADA >SRIVALLABHA CHARITAMRUTAM>Sun, 7 Jan 2007 04:05:45 -0800 (PST)>>r DATTA BANDHU SRIDHAR garu,>> I will NOT be omitting the essentials as then it makes no sense.I will >not CONSTRUE word to word every telugu word in the book as then the beauty >may be lost.I intend following exactly on the lines the GURUCHARITHRA in >TELUGU has been translated into ENGLISH by SRI.P.SREERAMA MURTY garu of >VISAKHAPATNAM.He has done a very fine job in conveying in English the >essence as well maintaining the beauty of the manuscript.>>> I am

happy to inform all the datta bhaktas that today I was presented a >VERSE/SONG FORM OF SRI GURUCHARTRA written in TELUGU by SRI.E.SEETARAMIAH >garu.It is very beautiful,concise & sweetly conveys the essence of the GURU >CHARITRA.One can read it/sing it entirely in about 20-30 minutes.I spoke to >SRI SEETARAMIAH garu & congratulated him.DATTA WILLING,I intend seeking the >help of my friends like Vedavathi Prabhakar Rao,Palagummi Viswanatham >garu,Chaganti Kapaleswar Rao garu.Nookala Chinna Satyanarayana >garu,Gudipoodi Srihari garu to compose music for this & then get it >recorded as a BHAJAN SONG that all of us can sing to our heart's content >every thursday.>>>----->Fight back spam! Download the Blue Frog.>http://www.bluesecurity.com/register/s?user=ZHJwcmtwcmFzYWQzMTIz> >>>________Communicate instantly! Use your Hotmail address to sign into now. http://get.live.com/messenger/overview

Here’s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers

Om Sai Ram,

Namaskaram to all Datta Devotees,

Can any one give me the contact details of sri Malladi Govinda Dikshitulu - the author of Sri Pada Sri Vallaba Charitamrutam book (Telugu). I will be very grateful for your kind help.

Namaskaram

Ramesh

Guest Mario Laing

Hi I am from Australia and I want yo get a copy of this book sripada srivallabha charitaamritam in English ...where can I get one???...