IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

105 yr old Datta Mandir at Hyderabad

Rate this topic

Guest guest

thank u a lot VENUGOPAL BHASKARAN for bringing in to notice a datta mandir which is 150 yr old. i am in hyd since 1980 but i dono this temple.(i know now) i am also frm maharastra jitendra hassija and many people here speak marathi, i also have a house in nanded district maharastra besides a datta mandir in which my grand father was pujari. love and blessings shiva k

Check out the all-new Mail beta - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster.

Guest guest

Dear Mr.Shiva,

I hope u also have noticed my information about one

more very old datta mandir in a hillock called Datta

Tekhri, in asif nagar, Hyd. I visited this place which

is in the midst of many old houses and is bit

interior. U may have to climb 200 steps to reach the

temple. Place is very calm and there are no much

public bcoz of lack of infmtn abt this place

Regds Venu

--- Shiva k <shiva_mek wrote:

> thank u a lot VENUGOPAL BHASKARAN for bringing in to

> notice a datta mandir which is 150 yr old.

> i am in hyd since 1980 but i dono this temple.(i

> know now)

> i am also frm maharastra jitendra hassija and many

> people here speak marathi,

> i also have a house in nanded district maharastra

> besides a datta mandir in which my grand father was

> pujari.

> love and blessings

> shiva k

>

>

>

> Check out the all-new Mail beta - Fire up a

> more powerful email and get things done faster.

______________________________\

____

Cheap talk?

Check out Messenger's low PC-to-Phone call rates.

http://voice.

Guest guest

hi all .mr shiva do u speak marathi.someone just mentioned a datta madir on the hill.does anyone know the details.it was there on this group but i just lost that mail..it is supposes to be on some hill in hyderabad. blessesd be, sri gurudeva datta. jitendraShiva k <shiva_mek wrote: thank u a lot VENUGOPAL BHASKARAN for bringing in to notice a datta mandir which is 150 yr old. i am in hyd since 1980 but i dono this temple.(i know now) i am

also frm maharastra jitendra hassija and many people here speak marathi, i also have a house in nanded district maharastra besides a datta mandir in which my grand father was pujari. love and blessings shiva k Check out the all-new Mail beta - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster.

Need a quick answer? Get one in minutes from people who know. Ask your question on

Answers.

Guest guest

Dear Datta Bandhu Jitendra ji, Sai Ram. Sri Guru Datta. I hope you don't mind answering that question again for you. The small hillock is near Asifnagar and you will be able to go there by the help of local people (almost all people understand Hindi) once you are in that area. Asifnagar is about 2 kms from Mehdipatnam center. I live about 2 or 3 kms from that area but never visited that place. Though Thursday will be a good day to visit that place, Thursday is a working day for me. I am not too sure whether the temple will be open on a Sunday and if it is open, we can try to go together in a small group. Let us see how Datta Prabhu will pull us to His feet there. Sai Ram. Sri Datta Saranam / jitendra hassija

<jitendra_hassija1 wrote: hi all .mr shiva do u speak marathi.someone just mentioned a datta madir on the hill.does anyone know the details.it was there on this group but i just lost that mail..it is supposes to be on some hill in hyderabad. blessesd be, sri gurudeva datta. jitendraShiva k <shiva_mek > wrote: thank u a lot VENUGOPAL BHASKARAN for bringing in to notice a datta mandir which is 150 yr old. i am in hyd since 1980 but i dono this temple.(i know now) i am also frm maharastra jitendra hassija and many people here speak marathi, i also have a house in nanded district maharastra besides a datta mandir in which my grand father was pujari. love and blessings shiva k Check out the all-new Mail beta - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster. Need a quick answer? Get one in minutes from people who know. Ask your question on Answers. in search of truth and with prayers to Govinda to help reach that goal in this life itself, and with best wishes to you that your goals may be reached,yours sincerely,

Everyone is raving about the all-new Mail beta.

Guest guest

Dear Jitendra ji,

Sai Ram. Sri Guru Datta. Further to my earlier reply, here is the

original mail about the subject. Sai Ram.

" Datta mandir in a hillock- 150 to 160 steps- at Hyderabad

Dear JitendraJi,

Hope U had good darshan of Sri Datta Prabhu at Koti.

To my knowledge there is no separate shrine dedicated

to swami akalkot. But I have seen several of His

devotees in Hyd, who have been His ardent devotees and

have Swamis Pic in their pooja altar. They have also

asked me if there is a separate temple for Sri Swami

of Akalkot.

There is one more old temple for Lord Datta Prabhu in

Old city of Hyd. That is at Datta Tekri, beside

Jagannath Temple, Sita ram bagh, Asifnagar. It is in a

small hillock and u have to climb about 150 to 160

steps.

IF U R IN HYD DO VISIT FAMOUS SKANDAGIRI TEMPLE AT

SECUNDERABAD, ( Lord Subramanya Swami Devalayam,

Padmaraonagar, Skandagiri, Secunderabad). Visit these

temples too and share ur experiences.

Regds Venugopal, Advocate. 93913 55572 "

So, kindly contact Sri Venugopal about the timings etc. for the

Mandir. My telephone number is 65797719 (Residence) and 27123560

(Office). Tomorrow (Second Monday) the office is closed. Sai Ram. Sri

Guru Datta. Sri Datta Saranam mama.

Swamy

/Sri-Datta-Saranam/

Smarthrugaami-Dattavaibhavam , jitendra hassija

<jitendra_hassija1 wrote:

>

> hi all .mr shiva do u speak marathi.someone just mentioned a datta

madir on the hill.does anyone know the details.it was there on this

group but i just lost that mail..it is supposes to be on some hill in

hyderabad.

> blessesd be,

> sri gurudeva datta.

> jitendra

>

> Shiva k <shiva_mek wrote:

> thank u a lot VENUGOPAL BHASKARAN for bringing in to

notice a datta mandir which is 150 yr old.

> i am in hyd since 1980 but i dono this temple.(i know now)

> i am also frm maharastra jitendra hassija and many people here

speak marathi,

> i also have a house in nanded district maharastra besides a datta

mandir in which my grand father was pujari.

> love and blessings

> shiva k

>

>

> Check out the all-new Mail beta - Fire up a more powerful

email and get things done faster.

>

>

>

>

>

> Need a quick answer? Get one in minutes from people who know. Ask

your question on Answers.

>

Guest guest

hi dear grp members and jitendra i know marathi very less frm since 28 yrs my parents shifted to hyd we go occationally to our native in maharastra(nanded) love and blessings - shiva jai sai ram - jai guru datta

Want to start your own business? Learn how on Small Business.

Guest guest

hai, If anybody having Dattatreya: The Way and the Goal Author : Jaya Chamarajendra Wadiyar Bahadurplease upload the file in file section of our group Thanking youChandrasekhar "S.V.Swamy" <truthseeker123x wrote: Dear Jitendra ji,Sai Ram. Sri Guru Datta. Further to my earlier reply, here is the original mail about the subject. Sai Ram."Datta mandir in a hillock- 150 to 160 steps- at Hyderabad Dear

JitendraJi,Hope U had good darshan of Sri Datta Prabhu at Koti.To my knowledge there is no separate shrine dedicatedto swami akalkot. But I have seen several of Hisdevotees in Hyd, who have been His ardent devotees andhave Swamis Pic in their pooja altar. They have alsoasked me if there is a separate temple for Sri Swamiof Akalkot.There is one more old temple for Lord Datta Prabhu inOld city of Hyd. That is at Datta Tekri, besideJagannath Temple, Sita ram bagh, Asifnagar. It is in asmall hillock and u have to climb about 150 to 160steps.IF U R IN HYD DO VISIT FAMOUS SKANDAGIRI TEMPLE ATSECUNDERABAD, ( Lord Subramanya Swami Devalayam,Padmaraonagar, Skandagiri, Secunderabad). Visit thesetemples too and share ur experiences.Regds Venugopal, Advocate. 93913 55572"So, kindly contact Sri Venugopal about the timings etc. for the Mandir. My telephone number is 65797719 (Residence)

and 27123560 (Office). Tomorrow (Second Monday) the office is closed. Sai Ram. Sri Guru Datta. Sri Datta Saranam mama.Swamy/Sri-Datta-Saranam/Smarthrugaami-Dattavaibhavam , jitendra hassija <jitendra_hassija1 wrote:>> hi all .mr shiva do u speak marathi.someone just mentioned a datta madir on the hill.does anyone know the details.it was there on this group but i just lost that mail..it is supposes to be on some hill in hyderabad.> blessesd be,> sri gurudeva datta.> jitendra> > Shiva k <shiva_mek wrote:> thank u a lot VENUGOPAL BHASKARAN for bringing in to notice a datta mandir which is 150 yr old.> i am in hyd since 1980 but i dono this

temple.(i know now)> i am also frm maharastra jitendra hassija and many people here speak marathi,> i also have a house in nanded district maharastra besides a datta mandir in which my grand father was pujari.> love and blessings > shiva k> > > Check out the all-new Mail beta - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster. > > > > > > Need a quick answer? Get one in minutes from people who know. Ask your question on Answers.>

Want to start your own business? Learn how on Small Business.