IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Maa-end of doubt

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Namaste all family

Maa says: If you keep your tapaysa, there comes a point when doubt is erased.

But if you can't keep your tapasya everything will topple, {even after attaining

enlightment}.

It happened with Guru Goraknath. He was an extremely enlightened man. Mohini

and Maya are always the same, so you must realize what Mohini is.

It is a cosmic play. You can't get rid of it. But you can see that wherever I

am, I am the same. God is reminding us all the time, lifetime after lifetime.

You are not here just this lifetime. This lifetime we have karma together;

therefore this lifetime again we are here.

It's so beautiful to be a human being. All human beings are divine; the whole

creation is so beautiful. You have to feel. The more you feel, the more shining

it will be, all the time shining. The more you churn cream, the more butter will

come. {Laughing} What would you like to churn? Me? Do it! Do it! If God gives

you somebody, churn! And you will surely get a result; there is no doubt! Even

if I were a thousand miles away I will be there.

In the same way, the more you feel that, the more you learn that this world is

not eternal. Take a sankalpa for one day, for one month, to think that we are

one. For one week, during every action you perform, remember that God is with

you all the time even if many disturbances come. Choose a form, any form, Shree

Maa, Swamiji, Kali, or Shiva. Take that form and think that they are with you

all the time and see how you feel. {Laughing} Just one week!

___

From the book: Living with the Soul, p. 97 by Shree Maa

Maa makes it so simple, all we have to do is follow Her advice.

How does this make you feel?

What do you think?

Has anyone tried this technique?

Jai Maa Jai Swami

vishweshwar

Guest guest

Namaste Vish and all family,Thanks for all the stories and this advice from Shree Maa which are such valuable gems of wisdom. It seems that yes when sadhana is constant, all works accordingly, and when the mind is cluttered with attachments and confounded by the illusion of survival, yes the tower of practice built with such dedication spontaneously collapses and one finds oneself at the mercy of the great enchantress, until piercing through with the clarity of discernment and detachment from that which hypnotizes the mind to the world is achieved. I was going to ask about how to maintain the uniformity of that tapasya unceasingly and avoid the lure of tamas and rajas into chaos.Then I realised perhaps it has in part been answered: one must attach to that which supports the realisation of the divine, and detatch from that which does not, no

matter the lure of karmic temptations, one must not . One must see the truth and in order to see the truth, one must uphold the satyanarayanan vrat and give up all forms of self-deception and self-delusion. When one succumbs to the lure of counterproductive vasanas and samskaras, specifically counterproductive patterns and imprints from past experiences or ancestral imprinting, one can develop awareness through deep contemplation of the nature of what is so alluring in that particular habit of counterproductive behaviour, and this awareness with time and cultivation may free you from the cycle of cause and effects of these ingrained tendencies. Asking for forgiveness from yourself, the divine, may support this process. The repeated application of sadhana, spiritual aspiration towards the perfection of one's dharma constitutes the tapasya, the friction or spontaneous heat aroused from the burning flame of pure devotion. But can this tapasya ever

completely oxidize our karma without leaving a stain of residue after much arduous effort? If so, is this why even after achieving enlightenment if one loses tapasya, it results in a fall?What are your thoughts on this topic?Jai Maa and Jai Swami,Eric --- On Sat, 4/17/10, inspectionconnection108 <inspectionconnection108 wrote:inspectionconnection108 <inspectionconnection108[www.ShreeMaa.org] Maa-end of doubt Received: Saturday, April 17, 2010, 1:06 AM

Namaste all family

Maa says: If you keep your tapaysa, there comes a point when doubt is erased. But if you can't keep your tapasya everything will topple, {even after attaining enlightment} .

It happened with Guru Goraknath. He was an extremely enlightened man. Mohini and Maya are always the same, so you must realize what Mohini is.

It is a cosmic play. You can't get rid of it. But you can see that wherever I am, I am the same. God is reminding us all the time, lifetime after lifetime. You are not here just this lifetime. This lifetime we have karma together; therefore this lifetime again we are here.

It's so beautiful to be a human being. All human beings are divine; the whole creation is so beautiful. You have to feel. The more you feel, the more shining it will be, all the time shining. The more you churn cream, the more butter will come. {Laughing} What would you like to churn? Me? Do it! Do it! If God gives you somebody, churn! And you will surely get a result; there is no doubt! Even if I were a thousand miles away I will be there.

In the same way, the more you feel that, the more you learn that this world is not eternal. Take a sankalpa for one day, for one month, to think that we are one. For one week, during every action you perform, remember that God is with you all the time even if many disturbances come. Choose a form, any form, Shree Maa, Swamiji, Kali, or Shiva. Take that form and think that they are with you all the time and see how you feel. {Laughing} Just one week!

____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _____

What do you think?

Has anyone tried this technique?

Jai Maa Jai Swami

vishweshwar

Guest guest

inspectionconnection108

<inspectionconnection108[www.ShreeMaa.org] Maa-end of doubt Date: Saturday, April 17, 2010, 1:06 AM

Namaste all family

Maa says: If you keep your tapaysa, there comes a point when doubt is erased. But if you can't keep your tapasya everything will topple, {even after attaining enlightment} .

It happened with Guru Goraknath. He was an extremely enlightened man. Mohini and Maya are always the same, so you must realize what Mohini is.

It is a cosmic play. You can't get rid of it. But you can see that wherever I am, I am the same. God is reminding us all the time, lifetime after lifetime. You are not here just this lifetime. This lifetime we have karma together; therefore this lifetime again we are here.

It's so beautiful to be a human being. All human beings are divine; the whole creation is so beautiful. You have to feel. The more you feel, the more shining it will be, all the time shining. The more you churn cream, the more butter will come. {Laughing} What would you like to churn? Me? Do it! Do it! If God gives you somebody, churn! And you will surely get a result; there is no doubt! Even if I were a thousand miles away I will be there.

In the same way, the more you feel that, the more you learn that this world is not eternal. Take a sankalpa for one day, for one month, to think that we are one. For one week, during every action you perform, remember that God is with you all the time even if many disturbances come. Choose a form, any form, Shree Maa, Swamiji, Kali, or Shiva. Take that form and think that they are with you all the time and see how you feel. {Laughing} Just one week!

____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _____

What do you think?

Has anyone tried this technique?Oh yes. Loved this part. Tried it right away. Love talking to Mother when doing everything. Oh Mother look at this. See a beautiful tree or object: Oh Mother you're so beautiful. OR Mother what do you think. MY FAVORITE IS: Mother what would you do in this situation. After a while you don't have to ask it just comes. JAI MAAYou find you're self just sing JAI MAA all the time. Sometime you'll catch yourself singing it as if you didn't know you where. Seeing Maa in everything.Jai MaaJai SwamijiJai EverythingJai Maa

Jai Maa Jai Swami

vishweshwar