IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

to Jennifer about healing

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Jennifer ~ it seems I am receiving many messages that I need to hear, even if they were meant for another. I have several chronic illnesses, and there are days when I wonder how I will go on. So all these ideas are very helpful to me and I thank you for sharing them. ~ Linda

Jennifer wrote:

Here are a few of the tools I use when I am extremely sick, or stressed, or fearful:-imagining myself being held in the arms of Divine Mother as if I am a small child-(if I remember right, this came through vish a while back): "Breathing in, I am love, breathing out, I am love". Or variations:"Breathing in, I am healing, breathing out, I am healing"-body scan type meditations, breathing healing light into different areas of my body from toes up-japa of whatever mantra I've made a commitment to practice-listening to Shree Maa's recordings, for me her OM recording is most comforting-sometimes, particularly when I have fear I can't get rid of, I imagine that Divine Mother is with me, breathing with me. When I breathe in, it is Her Pure Love I am breathing in, which heals all. I imagine that Her breath swirls around within me, collecting fear and when I breathe out, I am breathing out all fear. In with Her Pure Love, out with all fear/illness/pain/distress.