IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

to Surya about death

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Surya ~ thank you so much for this uplifting and heartening message. I have been feeling sad and fearful of late, perhaps because my illness is really getting to me, and fear of death is part of all that. So your thoughts are very appreciated. Jai Maa Jai Swamiji

~ Linda

Surya wrote:

First tool would be to Remember Who YOU ARE. Even if you Remembered who You Are, that would be sufficient.Second is that you only need 1 Mantra. One is more than Effective Enough, Especially if Chanted With Faith, but It Works All The Same even without Faith. The BEST MANTRA would be the ONE The GURU Give You. But A Mantra Pranaming to A Concept will work just fine; Any of Those Mantras is Sufficient For Your PurposeThird is to Look Into Your Fear. Analyze It, See where it really stems from. What are you really Fearing? Any real Fear stems off the Fear of Death, and Death is Nothing To Fear. Death is Just Another Plane of Existence; the Step that follows for just about all of Us. Who YOU/You ARE can NEVER Cease to BE. Even the Body does not Die. It simply transforms and dissolves into something else. Who YOU/You ARE simply leaves casts off that shell like the cucumber is cut from the vine. The amount of Bodies YOU/You can take on is INFINITE--and what a BEAUTIFUL THING That IS!