IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

System chandi paath

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi

can someone kindly advise me on which chapters are read before the 700 verses and which are read after.

I have purchaes the full chandi paath book of swami ji.

I was alittle confused after i read the 700 verses, the same Shapodhara mantra, utkilana mantra, mrit sanjivini mantra & Shapa vimochana mantra chapters from the beggining appeared again?

Can some explain to me the patteren of the chandi paath?

Many people have given me their opinions in which order chandi paath should be recited & some people said that the nyaasahs should be read right at the begining & then read when you finished reading the whole chandi paath.

But i dont want to get things wrong obviously so i kindly appreciate if someone can help and tell me step by step.

R.Singh Not got a Hotmail account? Sign-up now - Free

Guest guest

there is no right or wrong.

if you always tell ma you are practicing then she accepts any of your worship. this is my feeling.

there are many different types of path, if you would like to know the specific types listen to the chandi path samputs videos. there swamiji explains all of the differences.

what they do at the mandir is:

i believe the vedic ratri suktam page 86 although i was told once it was the tantrick on page 89. ( can anyone clear up which one?)

then navarna viddhi pg 107

then the 700 verses

then rg vedoktam devi suktam 317

siddha kunkika stotram 370

arati 378

heres 4 main recitations taken from the chandi samput class

1.Bhakti path – we read for meaning and application in our lives

And trying to sound out the mantras, how do they sound.

after every 8 syllables there will be a pause

2. Shakti path – most important ingredient is pranayama. Inhale diksha mantra.

3. Tapasya path - Preformed for tapasya when the most important focus is on assan siddhi and pranayama together. Assan siddhi is achieved by not changing assan until sankalpa is complete. Efficient way to attain assan siddhi in tapasya is to perform Homa.

4. jivanam – adding life to the mantra, invoke the naada shakti by prolonging the life of the recitation.

Extend the sound coming from om by listening to the subtle sound within.

Bring it out of om and back into om

the seedha path is the whole book

rana singh <rana__ji

Wed, Jan 13, 2010 2:53 pm

[www.ShreeMaa.org] System chandi paath

Hi

can someone kindly advise me on which chapters are read before the 700 verses and which are read after.

I have purchaes the full chandi paath book of swami ji.

I was alittle confused after i read the 700 verses, the same Shapodhara mantra, utkilana mantra, mrit sanjivini mantra & Shapa vimochana mantra chapters from the beggining appeared again?

Can some explain to me the patteren of the chandi paath?

Many people have given me their opinions in which order chandi paath should be recited & some people said that the nyaasahs should be read right at the begining & then read when you finished reading the whole chandi paath.

But i dont want to get things wrong obviously so i kindly appreciate if someone can help and tell me step by step.

R.Singh

Not got a Hotmail account? Sign-up now - Free