IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Continuing Education Credit

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Namaste!

I was wondering if anyone has taken advantage of the Continuing Education

Certificate option and what they thought.

Thanks!

Manya

Guest guest

What is the continuing education certificate?

From: kanna_krishnan2002Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2009 13:36:10 +0800Re: [www.ShreeMaa.org] Continuing Education Credit

Namaste Brother,

I have taken them and it it the best option for me as I am far away and timing is really different in my region here

Jai Maa!!!!

weeshe83 <weeshe83 (AT) hotmail (DOT) com> Sent: Fri, November 20, 2009 4:56:47 AM[www.ShreeMaa.org] Continuing Education Credit

Namaste!I was wondering if anyone has taken advantage of the Continuing Education Certificate option and what they thought.Thanks!Manya

Get a great deal on Windows 7 and see how it works the way you want. See the Windows 7 offers now.

Guest guest

Namaste Brother Venkat,

It is structured and progressive class by Swamiji on all areas of learning which you can take at your own time .

It allows me the privilage of inviting him to my humble temple of Maa every night ...........................................

You can say it is my personal satsang with him- it is a LOVE AFFAIR !!!!

Jai Maa!

Venkat Machiraju <venkatmachiraju65 Sent: Sun, November 22, 2009 5:40:02 AMRE: [www.ShreeMaa.org] Continuing Education Credit

What is the continuing education certificate?

kanna_krishnan2002@ Sat, 21 Nov 2009 13:36:10 +0800Re: [www.ShreeMaa. org] Continuing Education Credit

Namaste Brother,

I have taken them and it it the best option for me as I am far away and timing is really different in my region here

Jai Maa!!!!

weeshe83 <weeshe83 (AT) hotmail (DOT) com>Fri, November 20, 2009 4:56:47 AM[www.ShreeMaa. org] Continuing Education Credit

Namaste!I was wondering if anyone has taken advantage of the Continuing Education Certificate option and what they thought.Thanks!Manya

Get a great deal on Windows 7 and see how it works the way you want. See the Windows 7 offers now.