IndiaDivine.org

Information needed - Durga Puja Worship

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Brothers and Sisters,

Namaste.I wish to conduct ritual worship during the Durga Puja Festival. Can any one point out appropriate resources or help me secure material concerning Worship of Maa Durga and the associated deities during this period. I have not been following the group emails for a few monthsnow and may have missed any important discussion on the subject.Sri Matre NamahaSivakumar

Namaste Siva Kumar

Swamiji has an excellent book on Durga Puja. It is available on the website book store. Go to http://www.shreemaa.org/drupal/node/404 and look for Durga Puja, Beginner.

Jai Maa!

Kumari--- On Thu, 9/10/09, Siva Kumar <sufi116 wrote:

Siva Kumar <sufi116[www.ShreeMaa.org] Information needed - Durga Puja Worship Date: Thursday, September 10, 2009, 7:37 PM

Brothers and Sisters,Namaste.I wish to conduct ritual worship during the Durga Puja Festival. Can any one point out appropriate resources or help me secure material concerning Worship of Maa Durga and the associated deities during this period. I have not been following the group emails for a few monthsnow and may have missed any important discussion on the subject.Sri Matre NamahaSivakumar