IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Guidance on the path of Sadhana

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi All,Jai Gurudev.Strictly speaking, I should be seeking guidance from Guruji. I am not able to speak to him on phone and right now cannot go to Gurudham (Jodhpur/Delhi). Probably Guruji may give guidance to me via this group, so putting forth my query here.

I am a new sadhak. I have browsed through many sadhanas via magazine and the site. I would like to know what is the proper way of executing sadhanas so that you get sidhis in sadhana faster. I have read at the site about " Atma Chetna Sadhana " at http://www.siddhashram.org/s19980155.shtml It says " Every Sadhana touches Atma Chetna (Self Consciousness) of Sadhak in

some way. If a Sadhak has already performed this foundation Sadhana for

AtmaChetna, then (s)he will imbibe and accumulate benefits of other

Sadhanas faster. The energy of any Sadhana (any deity, God, Goddess,

Apsara, Yakshini etc.) will concentrate more powerfully on its main

point after interacting with Atma Chetna of Sadhak. " I have also read about " Gurutatva Sadhana " at http://www.siddhashram.org/s19990565.shtml

It says " Undoubtedly it is the best Sadhana of all Ages, for through it one can

directly interact with Gurudev wherever he might be - in Siddhashram,

in the Himalayas or on a far flung planet of the universe. Thus one

could seek His help and advice directly, and smoothly sail over all

problems and difficulties in life. As Gurudev always said, " This is a

transition period we are going through and one can emerge victorious

only through the power of spiritualism. " To enable Sadhaks to overcome

this very crucial period we present this wonderful Sadhana. " I would like to know what is the proper order of doing sadhanas so that my past karmas are dissolved faster and I start getting success in sadhanas. I have read the april magazine and there in one article Guruji says, " Why would people do sadhanas when Guru is there.!? "

I am slowly getting the point that Guruji wants us to solve our problems ourselves and then when we try solving our problems, Guruji can support us where we start to fail. So put things short, I am a new sadhak. I try to do one Guru mala in the morning and Ajapa-jap the whole day. I would like to streamline things and make my journey short. So suggestions/admonishments are welcome.

-- RegardsUmesh