IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

A step forward

Rate this topic

Guest guest

JAI Gurudev ! dear brother it is great experience to learn as i am chanting 11 gounds of gurumantra daily, and i want to make it 51 regularly, will it make any harm, if some days i am away from my house.Actually i only want to do more & more Gurumantra sadhna, plz guide me once. <nikhilashish wrote: For me, being a logical person, it's either yes or no, 1 or 0, completeness or nothing. "Middleness", as I call it, never worked for

me. The joy of being a disciple of the controller of Siddhashram, an enviable achievement, was enough to make me misinterpret things. Without any preparations, I jumped straight to an anushthan. At 21, I was already late for heaven's throne.Guru mantra was the obvious choice and my goal was to chant 151 rounds a day for 11 days using a rosary made of 108 beeds. After a pleasant start, things began to deteriorate rapidly. My throat chocked, my body ached like I was being crushed by a bulldozer and my mind submerged in nasty thoughts I never knew I had. Despite my best efforts, I couldn't chant more than 16 rounds.Not what I wanted, I got what I needed - a lesson and I learnt it.I trained hard, I trained my mind and I trained my body. Three years later, there was a great day when I had completed my Guru mantra anushthan chanting 201 rosary rounds each day concentrating on a single thought - the thought of my

reward - brightly lit by the Sun of my agya chakra - standing right in front of me - my Gurudev.

Check out what you're missing if you're not on Messenger