IndiaDivine.org

can any respected guru,knowledgeble one can ,resettle my sons married life?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Jai Gurudev

Dear SuryaPrakash Ji,

You are in an oasis and you are asking us for the answers, please go to this address immediately in Jodhpur and please ask Gurudev for guidance

Mantra Tantra Yantra Vigyan

Dr. Shrimali Marg,

High Court Colony,

Jodhpur - 342001

Regards

Chander

"suryaprakash shar,a" <sps_sharma_2005 Sent: Thursday, 5 April, 2007 3:27:45 PM can any respected guru,knowledgeble one can ,resettle my sons married life?

dear membersI am an retired aero engr and having interest in indologicalstudies,by last six years i am facing critical problem about my ledersons marriage;his details r as under:DOB:27.02.1973; TOB:00:30hrs( night at 12 hrs 30 mins);POB:jodhpur( RAJ);marrital status:married in dec2001,at jodhpur(rajasthan) and geotdivorsed within oneyear;since than we are unable to get suitable match for him;weconsulted manyastrologers at jodhpur and else where.we also performed the mula jananshanti at his birth time and then kaala sarpa dosha nivaraNa pujaalso;but nothing happened goog even after this.can any one fromyou/your group members can inform me why there is so much delay in the resettlement of marriage?is there some blck magic orwitchcraft,sorcery etc done on him?it was heard that there are someproffessionals, who were doing it after getting there price etc..,?weshall be highly obliged if you can suggest the cause

and solution ofthis problem;thanks in advance.spsharma

Here¢s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers