IndiaDivine.org

sadness of shishyas

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

OM NAMO NARAYANAY

Dear brothers and sisters,

I have taken diksha and i wonder my self a deciple of a

gurudev but in true sence I think I'm not.

are we able to be deciple of a such a guru before whom the

gods bowed down ??surely I'm not.It is his grace that he accept us

as a deciple but what we are doing ????!!!!we ae nothing to do

anything for him it is true but what the deciple meance, actually

gurudev's dream was to get the india back how it was ,a sperrow of a

gold,and it is duty of all deciple to follow the path of guru its

not his work to think that the path he follws is right or wrong.but

what we all doing is just a chatting to each other nothing more than

that.

My wording might tastes bitter to many but if we think with

cool brain we are just behind of sadhnas and siddhis.aren't we ?!we

are.we spread over the world but what we made improvement for the

dream watched by gurudev ?nothing seems as we can tell an

improvement from last many years.the ISSP is there where it was.agin

what we are doing ? think once are we true deciple??

we are not in touch of each other we are not in touch of

various personalities which are presents with us only but not coming

forward .have anybody knows here where our gurudev nikhil

is....everybody says in siddhashram but have anybody seems him...?

all says he is in my heart than what we are ....if he is in our

heart why we are not a part of him and if we are than why we are not

coming ahead ....I have an exaple of swami ramdevji who made Yoga

and Pranayams running through out the world in past 2 years but he

says he is not doing anything but they are the deciple and beliver

of him who made this he is just a guide.but mantra and tantra are

there only where it was 10 years back when gurudev left his body and

went into siddhashram.

my intension is not to harm the heart of anybody but i want

just a few seconds of yours to made you think that where we stands?

are we making growth of mantra and tantra?are we making our country

what gurudev expected from us ?are we making any progress of sadhaks?

are we producing any live scriptures ?are we a connected " Pariwar " ?

and finelly are we a true deciples ?

just think once wather answer is not coming " NO " ???

OM GURUJI OM NAMO NARAYANAY!

Guest guest

we are standing on right path and in right direction if we think we are his child keep moving in your path is your duty and my duty looking at others is not the job given to us.You should see how fast you can move coz only if u can do it even 2 or 3 of us can reach there world will change for sure.mayur_vihtm <mayur_vihtm wrote: OM NAMO NARAYANAYDear brothers and sisters,I have taken diksha and i wonder my self a deciple of a gurudev but in true sence I think I'm not.are we able to be deciple of a

such a guru before whom the gods bowed down ??surely I'm not.It is his grace that he accept us as a deciple but what we are doing ????!!!!we ae nothing to do anything for him it is true but what the deciple meance, actually gurudev's dream was to get the india back how it was ,a sperrow of a gold,and it is duty of all deciple to follow the path of guru its not his work to think that the path he follws is right or wrong.but what we all doing is just a chatting to each other nothing more than that.My wording might tastes bitter to many but if we think with cool brain we are just behind of sadhnas and siddhis.aren't we ?!we are.we spread over the world but what we made improvement for the dream watched by gurudev ?nothing seems as we can tell an improvement from last many years.the ISSP is there where it was.agin what we are doing ? think once are we true deciple??we are not in touch of each other we are not

in touch of various personalities which are presents with us only but not coming forward .have anybody knows here where our gurudev nikhil is....everybody says in siddhashram but have anybody seems him...?all says he is in my heart than what we are ....if he is in our heart why we are not a part of him and if we are than why we are not coming ahead ....I have an exaple of swami ramdevji who made Yoga and Pranayams running through out the world in past 2 years but he says he is not doing anything but they are the deciple and beliver of him who made this he is just a guide.but mantra and tantra are there only where it was 10 years back when gurudev left his body and went into siddhashram.my intension is not to harm the heart of anybody but i want just a few seconds of yours to made you think that where we stands?are we making growth of mantra and tantra?are we making our country what gurudev expected from us

?are we making any progress of sadhaks?are we producing any live scriptures ?are we a connected "Pariwar " ?and finelly are we a true deciples ?just think once wather answer is not coming "NO"???OM GURUJI OM NAMO NARAYANAY!

Here’s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers

Guest guest

Jai Gurudev.... Hi Mayur i am absolutely agree with your each & every word. but as you said this problem, so you have any solution (not 100 %) but we need to change the situation. but we are spread in an an unorganised manner. We are organising the shivirs but the main purpose of shivir is fullfill? i think mere organising the shivirs & distributing the magazines are not sufficint. you are given the

perfect example of BABA RAMDEV. Like any Business plan , we need to draw the plan for the mantra tantra & need to assign the task/assignment each sadhak/shishya. As a shisya he must know what is responsibility but it is time to deliever the assignment if he willing to that .......... The only aim of shishya is Guruseva not anything else.

GURUBHAI AJAY WAGHMARE, MUMBAI

Office firewalls, cyber cafes, college labs, don't allow you to download CHAT? Here's a solution!