Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

importance of place in astrology

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Importance of place in astrology

Astrology has always captivated the people. Horoscope, made on the basis of

various calculations, plays an important role in our lives. The place of birth

and living is very important in making astrological calculations.

IN MY years of experience with the Vedic astrology I found many hidden things in

horoscope chart that were never interpreted before...like if a person is not

feeling good at one place or can't make his/her future or is suffering from some

illness he/she can be better in other place. Years ago, a doctor told me, " I

advise my patients to go to other place and live there for a few days and the

results were amazing. " It was then that the idea struck my mind that we also use

birth date, time and place to make horoscope chart.

Birth place plays an important role in making the chart. The chart also depends

on the place and the calculations are made on the basis of latitudes and

longitudes.

If two persons are born at the same time but at different places, say one in the

US and the other in India, then the chart is different (at least in degrees ).

If we think for 200 or 300kms, we can find enough changes in the chart. If we

have a closer look, changes can be found even if there is a difference of only a

few kilometres in the place of birth.

We also know about Vaastushastra and the law of directions and five elements.

Earth has its own magnetic field. So it affects a person considerably.

One of my best friend K.saiyed had lots of problems with his marriage life ..he

born on 3rd sept,1970 time morning 7:28 amreli gujarat he got simha lagna and

rahu in 7th house of sani's kumbha rashi i asked him to move to mumbai in 2008,

he is now settled there and enjoying happy marriage life as in bombay his

horoscope change into kanya lagna and rahu didnt harm his marriage life...i can

give many examples of place changing benifits but for that we need to check

properly in this case if i ask to move him to porbandar then rahu would be more

stronger so i asked to move on the place where rahu couldnt harm him...so we

definitaly get the result in astrocartology..sometimes we can confirm the doshas

by this ..for that we send the person to a place for two weeks and ask him his

experience ..if his experience is positive we try to improve the planets which

changes there so there is not need to change permenant residence...

I also found that if a person has some bad yogas like Kalsarpa yoga, Kemdruma

yoga, Shapit yoga, he suffers a lot if he stays near his birth place. However,

if he changes the place, things improve. In many cases, a native suffering in

his birth country with such yogas makes a good career in another country.

All these things lead us to a conclusion that the place of birth is very

important in making a horoscope chart. If someone is suffering from illness or

any other problem, he should take advise from a good astrologer and try to

change the place. But at the time of changing the place, a person should match

the place name with his chart and also check the place's latitude and longitude,

and direction, which can either be positive or negative.

These things are very important in remedial astrology. You will also agree with

me while you think about some of your friends, whose lives changed after

changing the place of their stay.

rohit jivani

www.astroprayer.com

Guest guest

Hai rohit,Your explanation is amazing, Can you tell astro details about me,Name : Selva VinayagamDOB : 16/07/1981Time : 06.40Place : Tirunelveli, Tamilnadu, IndiaThanks & regardsM.Selva Vinayagam--- On Wed, 21/4/10, astro.rohit <rohitjivani wrote:astro.rohit <rohitjivani importance of place in astrology Date: Wednesday, 21 April, 2010, 11:03 AM

Importance of place in astrology

Astrology has always captivated the people. Horoscope, made on the basis of various calculations, plays an important role in our lives. The place of birth and living is very important in making astrological calculations.

IN MY years of experience with the Vedic astrology I found many hidden things in horoscope chart that were never interpreted before...like if a person is not feeling good at one place or can't make his/her future or is suffering from some illness he/she can be better in other place. Years ago, a doctor told me, "I advise my patients to go to other place and live there for a few days and the results were amazing." It was then that the idea struck my mind that we also use birth date, time and place to make horoscope chart.

Birth place plays an important role in making the chart. The chart also depends on the place and the calculations are made on the basis of latitudes and longitudes.

If two persons are born at the same time but at different places, say one in the US and the other in India, then the chart is different (at least in degrees ). If we think for 200 or 300kms, we can find enough changes in the chart. If we have a closer look, changes can be found even if there is a difference of only a few kilometres in the place of birth.

We also know about Vaastushastra and the law of directions and five elements. Earth has its own magnetic field. So it affects a person considerably.

One of my best friend K.saiyed had lots of problems with his marriage life ..he born on 3rd sept,1970 time morning 7:28 amreli gujarat he got simha lagna and rahu in 7th house of sani's kumbha rashi i asked him to move to mumbai in 2008, he is now settled there and enjoying happy marriage life as in bombay his horoscope change into kanya lagna and rahu didnt harm his marriage life...i can give many examples of place changing benifits but for that we need to check properly in this case if i ask to move him to porbandar then rahu would be more stronger so i asked to move on the place where rahu couldnt harm him...so we definitaly get the result in astrocartology. .sometimes we can confirm the doshas by this ..for that we send the person to a place for two weeks and ask him his experience ..if his experience is positive we try to improve the planets which changes there so there is not need to change permenant residence...

I also found that if a person has some bad yogas like Kalsarpa yoga, Kemdruma yoga, Shapit yoga, he suffers a lot if he stays near his birth place. However, if he changes the place, things improve. In many cases, a native suffering in his birth country with such yogas makes a good career in another country.

All these things lead us to a conclusion that the place of birth is very important in making a horoscope chart. If someone is suffering from illness or any other problem, he should take advise from a good astrologer and try to change the place. But at the time of changing the place, a person should match the place name with his chart and also check the place's latitude and longitude, and direction, which can either be positive or negative.

These things are very important in remedial astrology. You will also agree with me while you think about some of your friends, whose lives changed after changing the place of their stay.

rohit jivani

www.astroprayer. com