IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Mantras in tamil

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Jai Gurudev Selva Vinayagam Sir,

Santhosh here from Bangalore. I feel happy that you are interested in doing Sadhana. Just to clarify, have you taken Guru Diksha and done Anusthaan? (meaning of Anusthaan/Purascharan is found in the following link http://www.siddhashram.org/gaqsadhana.shtml#q29) Because Guru Diksha is the foundation for any sadhana, it is not advisible to do any sadhana without Guru Diksha especially das mahavidyas. Guru Diksha will protect you if you make any mistake while doing sadhanas. In Tamil alphabets like ka and ga are same. How can you find out whether it is ka or ga in a written mantra. It is advisible to hear in person and make a note by yourself and you can also hear some mantras in Audio zone http://www.siddhashram.org/audio1.shtml#m1 because the rythem and pronounciation of a mantra is very important to get success in

sadhanas. Here in bangalore, we are about 25 to 30 sadhaks conduct Guru Poojan once in every month (on Sunday) in one of the Sadhak's house. Try to attend and gain practical knowledge. This month we are conducting it on 25th (Sunday) near Konena Agrahara.

We are planning to attend Spiritual Camp at Haridwar in July for Guru Poornima Celebration. If in case, you did not receive Guru Diksha yet, you can join us and receive Guru Diksha.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Jai Gurudev,

Santhosh.

msv1981 <msv1981 Sent: Sat, April 10, 2010 10:55:19 AM Mantras in tamil

Respected Guruji,I am the new one for this forum. I have read your writings through siddashram.org. It's excellent and I would like to do the sadhana of das mahavidyas, but all the mantras are in english. It is difficult to me to pronounce some mantras.I don't know hindi, can I get mantras and all other details for das mahavidyas in tamil. It is helpful for me to do sadhana and with the blessing of guruji I will attain success in sadhana. Thanks & regardsM.Selva VinayagamDOB :16/07/1981

Guest guest

Dear Santhosh Ji. Thanks for your kind advice, I have not taken Guru Diksha but I have to take it.you are correct, the pronunciation is entirely different, I will try to learn sanskrit before taking guru diksha.Thank You.Thanks & RegardsM.Selva Vinayagam --- On Tue, 13/4/10, Santhosh Gunashekaran <agsanthosh83 wrote:Santhosh Gunashekaran <agsanthosh83Re: Mantras in tamil Date: Tuesday, 13 April, 2010, 11:59 AM

Santhosh here from Bangalore. I feel happy that you are interested in doing Sadhana. Just to clarify, have you taken Guru Diksha and done Anusthaan? (meaning of Anusthaan/Puraschar an is found in the following link http://www.siddhash ram.org/gaqsadha na.shtml# q29) Because Guru Diksha is the foundation for any sadhana, it is not advisible to do any sadhana without Guru Diksha especially das mahavidyas. Guru Diksha will protect you if you make any mistake while doing sadhanas. In Tamil alphabets like ka and ga are same. How can you find out whether it is ka or ga in a written mantra. It is advisible to hear in person and make a note by yourself and you can also hear some mantras in Audio zone http://www.siddhash ram.org/audio1. shtml#m1 because the rythem and

pronounciation of a mantra is very important to get success in

sadhanas. Here in bangalore, we are about 25 to 30 sadhaks conduct Guru Poojan once in every month (on Sunday) in one of the Sadhak's house. Try to attend and gain practical knowledge. This month we are conducting it on 25th (Sunday) near Konena Agrahara.

We are planning to attend Spiritual Camp at Haridwar in July for Guru Poornima Celebration. If in case, you did not receive Guru Diksha yet, you can join us and receive Guru Diksha.

Jai Gurudev,

Santhosh.

msv1981 <msv1981 (AT) (DOT) co.in>@ s.comSat, April 10, 2010 10:55:19 AM Mantras in tamil

Respected Guruji,I am the new one for this forum. I have read your writings through siddashram.org. It's excellent and I would like to do the sadhana of das mahavidyas, but all the mantras are in english. It is difficult to me to pronounce some mantras.I don't know hindi, can I get mantras and all other details for das mahavidyas in tamil. It is helpful for me to do sadhana and with the blessing of guruji I will attain success in sadhana. Thanks & regardsM.Selva VinayagamDOB :16/07/1981

Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Messenger. Download Now! http://messenger./download.php

Guest guest

Jai Gurudev selva vinayagam Sir,

Its nice to see your mail again. Try to learn Hindi instead of Sanskrit, because monthly magazine and other books will be in Hindi. If you could read hindi, you can also read sanskrit, only slight difference will be there. It is not necessary to learn Hindi first and then to take Guru Diksha. Take Guru Diksha first and then slowly learn Hindi because each and every moment we are heading towards death so, lets utilize the remaining time effectively. Only 3 different mantras should be chanted daily and it is so easy that even an illitrate can. It is advisible to take Diksha in person, if by any chance you could not meet Gurudev and get it in person, you can send your recent photo (clear print with eyes open, post card size) with self addressed letter asking for Guru Diksha and also attach a DD of around Rs.600/- (confirm with Gurudham PH: (0291)-2432209/2433623) in which you will get 1 year Mantra Tantra Yanta Vigyan monthly magazine and

Guru mantra energized Robe free. Try to attend Guru Poojan conducted in Bangalore atleast once so that you will gain a lot more practical knowledge. Even if you board the bus on saturday night sunday morning you will be here and if you board the bus on sunday night you will be in Chennai on Monday morning, its that easy. Don't be scared or hesitant in any way, we will never ever compel anyone. If you have any queries I am available at 9480797789. By the way where do you stay in chennai.

Jai Gurudev,Santhosh.

selva vinayagam <msv1981 Sent: Mon, April 19, 2010 11:54:05 AMRe: Mantras in tamil

Dear Santhosh Ji. Thanks for your kind advice, I have not taken Guru Diksha but I have to take it.you are correct, the pronunciation is entirely different, I will try to learn sanskrit before taking guru diksha.Thank You.Thanks & RegardsM.Selva Vinayagam --- On Tue, 13/4/10, Santhosh Gunashekaran <agsanthosh83@ > wrote:

Santhosh Gunashekaran <agsanthosh83@ >Re: Mantras in tamil@ s.comTuesday, 13 April, 2010, 11:59 AM

Santhosh here from Bangalore. I feel happy that you are interested in doing Sadhana. Just to clarify, have you taken Guru Diksha and done Anusthaan? (meaning of Anusthaan/Puraschar an is found in the following link http://www.siddhashram.org/gaqsadhana.shtml#q29) Because Guru Diksha is the foundation for any sadhana, it is not advisible to do any sadhana without Guru Diksha especially das mahavidyas. Guru Diksha will protect you if you make any mistake while doing sadhanas. In Tamil alphabets like ka and ga are same. How can you find out whether it is ka or ga in a written mantra. It is advisible to hear in person and make a note by yourself and you can also hear some mantras in Audio zone http://www.siddhash ram.org/audio1. shtml#m1 because the rythem and pronounciation of a mantra is very important to get success in sadhanas. Here in bangalore, we are

about 25 to 30 sadhaks conduct Guru Poojan once in every month (on Sunday) in one of the Sadhak's house. Try to attend and gain practical knowledge. This month we are conducting it on 25th (Sunday) near Konena Agrahara.

Jai Gurudev,

Santhosh.

msv1981 <msv1981 (AT) (DOT) co.in>@ s.comSat, April 10, 2010 10:55:19 AM Mantras in tamil

Respected Guruji,I am the new one for this forum. I have read your writings through siddashram.org. It's excellent and I would like to do the sadhana of das mahavidyas, but all the mantras are in english. It is difficult to me to pronounce some mantras.I don't know hindi, can I get mantras and all other details for das mahavidyas in tamil. It is helpful for me to do sadhana and with the blessing of guruji I will attain success in sadhana. Thanks & regardsM.Selva VinayagamDOB :16/07/1981Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Messenger. Download Now! http://messenger. / download. php