IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Kali Mantra

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear group,

a certain Kali mantra was described on the forum:

" Om Kreem Kreem Mahakalyei Kreem Kreem Om Phat " .

I would like to confirm that it is " mahakalyei " as opposed to " mahakali " or

" mahakalike " , since " yei " is the dative case, and is generally used to answer

the question " to whom " , for example, when surrendering to a diety, as in when

" namaha " is used: " I bow TO such and such diety " .

At any rate, I would be very appreciative if someone could confirm this mantra.

Also, does it appear in Gurudev's book " Mahakali Sadhana? "

Jai Gurudev,

Kalidas

Guest guest

jai gurudev

in devnagri script it comes as yey with 2 matras.

english is not perfect.

so not yei...but yey.

om shakti

gopal 

On 3/24/10, kali <mahakali108 wrote:

Dear group,a certain Kali mantra was described on the forum: " Om Kreem Kreem Mahakalyei Kreem Kreem Om Phat " .I would like to confirm that it is " mahakalyei " as opposed to " mahakali " or " mahakalike " , since " yei " is the dative case, and is generally used to answer the question " to whom " , for example, when surrendering to a diety, as in when " namaha " is used: " I bow TO such and such diety " .

At any rate, I would be very appreciative if someone could confirm this mantra.Also, does it appear in Gurudev's book " Mahakali Sadhana? " Jai Gurudev,Kalidas

-- +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++TRUTH PATH DESTINATION GOAL REAL ADIGURU  SALVATION KARMA DESTINY AND ALL THAT EXISTS

IS ONLY SUPREME NATURE SUPREME ENERGY DIVINE MOTHER ADI SHAKTI MAHAKAALIMAHALAXMI MAHASARASWATI LALITA TRIPURA SUNDARI KULKUNDALINI PARMESHWARI SHE IS THE ONLY BEING IN EXISTANCE AND WE ARE ALL PART OF HER

Guest guest

i know this mantra of kali this mantra is very sefe and productive

kali kali maha kali kalikey parmeswari, sarwanand karey devi narayni namotastey

thanking you

kali <mahakali108 Sent: Wed, 24 March, 2010 10:52:10 PM Kali Mantra

Dear group,a certain Kali mantra was described on the forum:"Om Kreem Kreem Mahakalyei Kreem Kreem Om Phat".I would like to confirm that it is "mahakalyei" as opposed to "mahakali" or "mahakalike" , since "yei" is the dative case, and is generally used to answer the question "to whom", for example, when surrendering to a diety, as in when "namaha" is used: "I bow TO such and such diety".At any rate, I would be very appreciative if someone could confirm this mantra.Also, does it appear in Gurudev's book "Mahakali Sadhana?"Jai Gurudev,Kalidas

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Guest guest

two matras, thank you. , gopal narayan <gopalnarayan123 wrote:>> jai gurudev> > > > in devnagri script it comes as yey with 2 matras.> > english is not perfect.> > so not yei...but yey.> > > om shakti> > gopal> > > On 3/24/10, kali mahakali108 wrote:> >> >> >> > Dear group,> > a certain Kali mantra was described on the forum:> >> > "Om Kreem Kreem Mahakalyei Kreem Kreem Om Phat".> >> > I would like to confirm that it is "mahakalyei" as opposed to "mahakali" or> > "mahakalike", since "yei" is the dative case, and is generally used to> > answer the question "to whom", for example, when surrendering to a diety, as> > in when "namaha" is used: "I bow TO such and such diety".> >> > At any rate, I would be very appreciative if someone could confirm this> > mantra.> >> > Also, does it appear in Gurudev's book "Mahakali Sadhana?"> >> > Jai Gurudev,> > Kalidas> >> > > >> > > > -- > +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++> > TRUTH PATH DESTINATION GOAL REAL ADIGURU SALVATION KARMA DESTINY AND ALL> THAT EXISTS> IS ONLY SUPREME NATURE SUPREME ENERGY DIVINE MOTHER ADI SHAKTI MAHAKAALI> MAHALAXMI MAHASARASWATI LALITA TRIPURA SUNDARI KULKUNDALINI PARMESHWARI> SHE IS THE ONLY BEING IN EXISTANCE AND WE ARE ALL PART OF HER>