IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Purification of Impure Mercury to get Paarad.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

! Jay Gurudeo!

Dears Gurubhaiji

I WISH TO KNOW THE NAMES OF ALCHEMICAL HERB OR ANY OTHER HERBS THROUGH WHICH I/WE MAKE PURIFICATION OF IMPURE MERCURY TO GET PAARAD.... WHICH CAN / MAY BE USED FOR ALL SANSKARS OF PAARAD.

I WISH KNOW AT LEAST ONE PROCESS THROUGH WHICH I MAY GET IMPURE MERCURY TO PURE MERCURY( PAARAD)

PLEASE DO CLARIFY IN DETAIL / PROCUDURE...PROCESS INVOLVED.

PLS GO AHEAD.......

JAY GURUDEO

Jai

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Guest guest

|| Shree Gurucharan Kamelbhyo namaha||

Dear gurubhai

kindly check the same in alchemcy tantra book by gurudev

regards

rahul pandey

jai kishana <jai_kishna7 Sent: Mon, 25 January, 2010 3:45:03 PM Purification of Impure Mercury to get Paarad.

! Jay Gurudeo!

Dears Gurubhaiji

I WISH TO KNOW THE NAMES OF ALCHEMICAL HERB OR ANY OTHER HERBS THROUGH WHICH I/WE MAKE PURIFICATION OF IMPURE MERCURY TO GET PAARAD.... WHICH CAN / MAY BE USED FOR ALL SANSKARS OF PAARAD.

I WISH KNOW AT LEAST ONE PROCESS THROUGH WHICH I MAY GET IMPURE MERCURY TO PURE MERCURY( PAARAD)

PLEASE DO CLARIFY IN DETAIL / PROCUDURE... PROCESS INVOLVED.

PLS GO AHEAD.......

JAY GURUDEO

Jai

Guest guest

!!! Om Shri GuruCharan Kamalabhayo Namah!!!

Dears GuruBhaiji

I HAVE GONE THROUGH THOSE ALL BOOKS BY OUR PARAM POOJAY GURUDEOJI

I HAVE TO START DOING PAARAD SANSKARS..AT SOME SANSAKARS...OR AT LEAST I WANT MAKE GOLD.....???....REST OF THE SANSKARS ARE ALL SANSKARS TO BE CARYY OUT IN NEAR FUTURE...

IN THE BOOK SWARAN TANTRAM...THERE HAVE BEEN MENTIONED '64' DIVYA AYSADHI'S IS NOT IT.... YES IT IS.

IF I HAVE ONE DIVYA AUSADHI...FOUND IN MY AREA....NOW...THE GIVEN PROCESS IS VERY SIMPLE....GIVEN IN SWARAN TANTRA....BUT....WHEATHER THE PROCESS IS SO SIMPLE MENTIONED IN SWARAN TANTRAM.........??///.

CAN YOU / ANY BODY PLS EXPLAIN...WHEATHER THE PROCESS IS SO SIMPLE..FOR MAKING GOLD...????>......///

JAI

!!!!Jay Gurudeo !!!!

--- On Fri, 29/1/10, rahul pandey <pandeyrahul wrote:

rahul pandey <pandeyrahulRe: Purification of Impure Mercury to get Paarad. Date: Friday, 29 January, 2010, 5:30 AM

Dear gurubhai

regards

rahul pandey

jai kishana <jai_kishna7@ .co. in>@ s.comMon, 25 January, 2010 3:45:03 PM Purification of Impure Mercury to get Paarad.

! Jay Gurudeo!

Dears Gurubhaiji

PLS GO AHEAD.......

JAY GURUDEO

Jai

Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.

Guest guest

when you complete the most Shanskar of Parad Then You should tell the porcedure to interested pupils, i think making Gold is very low things , it has very very different assests in this field, even scholors of Parad can be achieve the Moksh(which is like impossible),

From many years i want to start Shanskar of Parad but from low confidence i could not do so. One things i really looked that if you will try then Guruji is surely give something.

--- On Mon, 1/2/10, Shanti Priya <prss955 wrote:

Shanti Priya <prss955Re: Purification of Impure Mercury to get Paarad. Cc: pandeyrahulDate: Monday, 1 February, 2010, 10:09 AM

!!! Om Shri GuruCharan Kamalabhayo Namah!!!

Dears GuruBhaiji

I HAVE GONE THROUGH THOSE ALL BOOKS BY OUR PARAM POOJAY GURUDEOJI

I HAVE TO START DOING PAARAD SANSKARS..AT SOME SANSAKARS... OR AT LEAST I WANT MAKE GOLD.....??? ....REST OF THE SANSKARS ARE ALL SANSKARS TO BE CARYY OUT IN NEAR FUTURE...

IN THE BOOK SWARAN TANTRAM...THERE HAVE BEEN MENTIONED '64' DIVYA AYSADHI'S IS NOT IT.... YES IT IS.

IF I HAVE ONE DIVYA AUSADHI...FOUND IN MY AREA....NOW. ..THE GIVEN PROCESS IS VERY SIMPLE....GIVEN IN SWARAN TANTRA....BUT. ...WHEATHER THE PROCESS IS SO SIMPLE MENTIONED IN SWARAN TANTRAM..... ....??/// .

CAN YOU / ANY BODY PLS EXPLAIN...WHEATHER THE PROCESS IS SO SIMPLE..FOR MAKING GOLD...????>......///

JAI

!!!!Jay Gurudeo !!!!

--- On Fri, 29/1/10, rahul pandey <pandeyrahul@ ..com> wrote:

rahul pandey <pandeyrahul@ >Re: Purification of Impure Mercury to get Paarad.@ s.comFriday, 29 January, 2010, 5:30 AM

Dear gurubhai

regards

rahul pandey

jai kishana <jai_kishna7@ .co. in>@ s.comMon, 25 January, 2010 3:45:03 PM Purification of Impure Mercury to get Paarad.

! Jay Gurudeo!

Dears Gurubhaiji

PLS GO AHEAD.......

JAY GURUDEO

Jai

Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.