IndiaDivine.org

Students' questions / pregnancy

Rate this topic

Guest guest

One fine morning when I was chanting mantras Babaji appeared and said ''

''Amarjit come with me and suddenly I was taken away and we reappeared in a Temple I looked around and saw my wife also sitting next to me in the temple Hall.

Babaji looked at us and said '' I have brought someone to meet you''

I said Babaji ''Who have you brought''

Babaji said ''Look meet your other daughter''

I was totally confused ''Babaji we have a daughter she is Mona we do not have another''

'' AHA,! said Babaji ''But she is your other daughter do you not remember the trauma Jeet suffered when she had the miscarraige''

Babaji '' Why have you brought her to see us'' I Replied.

I saw this girl standing next to us tall and very serene as she had been touched by the hand of GOD!.

Babaji said '' Amarjit, When the mother has a miscarraige or Aborton it is not automatic that the childs soul ascends, If the mother is constantly immersed in prayers then God intervenes and send Angels to to take the Baby soul to Heaven/appropriate place, if not in prayers -- then the Baby soul can be trapped in Limbo, becoming a Discarnate, and normally attaches itself to the mother where it is home!

From the mothers body the Baby soul may cause untold Tauma to its Mother/father and all around''. Many times the Soul has no idea that its body/temple has died! The soul watches everything the parents do and interferes with their emotions. Amarjit this is why its important to immerse in God and chant always the prayers.

Babaji said '' Amarjit , because of the time you have spent in Devotion to God, God has recognised this and has intervened to take your baby soul Home we have come to bless you all''.

Babaji then took hold of our daughters hand and the gates of Heaven opened and he disappeared with the Angels.

Its only when the Hand of God touches us we realise there is more to life then what we percieve. Gods Miracles happen always.

We should open our senses and be always as the Divine.

OM SAI RAM Amarjit

With Miscarriage and Abortions invariably the baby soul stays within the Womb where it was conceived as it is home to it.The mother has no idea why she has gone into depression after miscarriage or abortion. She has no idea it could be the Traumatic Soul stuck to her.From the womb the Baby Soul then may choose to cause a lot of suffering to her host/ ie Mom and people around. If the baby Soul becomes possessive of the Mother then it will invariably become very jealous and act accordingly with the people attached to MOM!With an Abortion / Miscarriage while it may be argued that the foetus has no soul in it in the early stages, it was shown to me by Babaji that the foetus can be classified as a Phantom Living organism of the Mother similar to ' The Phantom Limb'.So separating the foetus is similar to that of having a trauma when you loose part of your body, say the Limb , Kidney etc. The very fact of removing this living organism causes Untold trauma especially in the Mother.Our body is the temple of God 'Do not defile your Temple'.

Being born as a woman conceiving Wow and sometimes Men find it hard to understand why their women behave strangley. If only Men knew . I was helping a lady and Baba ji showed me in her womb was a dark energy. I spoke to this energy and it manifested to 2 souls of 2 Babies which the lady had in 2 abortions The souls were jealous of each other and fighting each other inside her womb giving her health and emotional problems within her family.. Babaji took the souls away after we prayed for the Souls to be healed and their Karma to be forgiven . The lady since has changed for the better.Another lady suffering from Emotional problems had darkness attached to her breast when i spoke to this darkness it turned out to be an aborted baby soul which was sucking her mothers breast for milk , energetically and draining Mom of all her energies. Babaji then took away this soul as well. I then prayed to God to soften the Effects of this trauma within the lady. She has changed for the better since with Gods Grace.

Since then I have seen sometimes with the Grace of my Guru, Angels have taken away other souls stuck in limbo in the womb/aura of women. If the women dies with the soul still stuck with her then this becomes a Karmic issue. If say the women is reborn as a man or a woman in the next life this trauma still follows the person reincarnated. We have seen sometimes the energy becomes absorbed into a Karma Issue or in some cases the Soul waits for the rebirth of the soul it was attached to and as soon as it reincarnates it attaches itself to this Soul , the new body may not be a women it could be a man.

This Karma can be released thru mantras, prayer deep devotion to God or Sadhanas like Vortex , or the Grace of your Guru.Amarjit

The Hickman Academy, for Spirit Release and Healing Remote Spirit Release, Worldwide