IndiaDivine.org

Empowered for Change!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Sat Nam everyone!

A note to let you know I am now scheduling workshops. I teach an array of subjects, but it is all about empowering people to make positive changes in their lives, so they can be healthy, happy and holy! An idea of subjects:

- The Power to Change

- Change Yourself; Change the World- Spiritual Self-Empowerment - Prosperity - Take Responsibility for Your Life - Gratitude

- Change Your Life (Health, success, relationships, weight, and more)

Who am I? Darshan Kaur. KRI certified Kundalini Yoga teacher; I worked with Sikh Dharma for 12 years (8 with Dasvandh); I taught at Summer Solstice this year (The Spiritual Path to Self-Empowerment) and it was a great class!

As a long time teacher and student of human nature, I have a strong desire to help others be empowered to make conscious choices, so they can reap the rewards of knowing they are in charge of what life gives them. I am currently writing a book called The Power to Change with a four step system I have developed to change just about anything - weight, health, global warming, happiness, relationships, business success and prosperity, (to name a few) and I use these principles in my workshops.

Workshops are one full day, and include 1 or 2 full Kundalini Yoga sets and numerous KY meditations related to lecture topics. Individual consulting sessions also offered on the day after the course.

Please contact me to schedule a workshop in your area! Email: fjessop514

Blessings.

Darshan

Miracles happen when we choose love.

Check out my new website: www.changeyourselfchangetheworld.org

www.aquarianwisdom.com - www.nnmdiabetes.comblog: www.myspace.com/mydarshan