IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Gopurapatti Thayar

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Bashyam Swamin

Adiyen dasan

Sriman Soundararajan had undertaken a very difficult task of sponsoring (self+like minded bagavathas) the Thayar sannithi at gopurapatti - and by the grace of Mahalakshmi he has been able to accomplish it professionally.

As a gesture to the bagavathas who contributed to this kainkaryam so that they can visit thayar anytime they may want to and for the benefit of other bagavathas, he has graciously brought the Utsava idol of Thayar and housed it with care in hi Thirumaaligai - the thayar will grace bagavathas until such time the temple activities are complete and she can be housed safely in the temple.

To answer your questions precisely:

1. How long with the thayar will be @ Chandra flats - as long as the temple work is yet to be complete?

2. When will the temple renovation be over - somewhere in Mid May this year (thayar willing)

3. Thayar's idol has been kept @ swamy's place for long - so what?

4. Is it for collection purpose - no - purely for the benefit of bagavathas os they may come and get her blessings if they can't travel to Gopurapatti - also a small window of opportunity until such time Thayar is safely housed in the temple

5. Is this an indirect way to collect donation - definitely not - even if it is for the purpose to collect for the temple - what is wrong with that?

Can you pls tell me:

1. What aspect of this you find wrong?

2. Contributions and kainkaryams are welcome (cash/kind) and all of that will go a long way in renovating the temple - what aspect of this are you finding fault with? - perosnally i am not sure if swamy collects cash but even if he collects so, it is only for the benefit of the temple - so i am surprised that you choose to find fault on this aspect?

Guest guest

Dear Swamis,

I totally agree to Sri Ramji's explanation, which is right.

Dasan

ravi

Ramji Govindarajan <ramji_iyengarsasathyanarayanaperumal <srisathyanarayanaperumal >; ; IyengarsUnited ; lordsrinivasa ; oppiliappan ; Bashyam Srinivasa <vs_bashyamCc: soundararajan desikan <srikainkaryaMon, April 19, 2010 5:27:10 PMGopurapatti Thayar

Dear Bashyam Swamin

Adiyen dasan

Sriman Soundararajan had undertaken a very difficult task of sponsoring (self+like minded bagavathas) the Thayar sannithi at gopurapatti - and by the grace of Mahalakshmi he has been able to accomplish it professionally.

As a gesture to the bagavathas who contributed to this kainkaryam so that they can visit thayar anytime they may want to and for the benefit of other bagavathas, he has graciously brought the Utsava idol of Thayar and housed it with care in hi Thirumaaligai - the thayar will grace bagavathas until such time the temple activities are complete and she can be housed safely in the temple.

1. How long with the thayar will be @ Chandra flats - as long as the temple work is yet to be complete?

2. When will the temple renovation be over - somewhere in Mid May this year (thayar willing)

4. Is it for collection purpose - no - purely for the benefit of bagavathas os they may come and get her blessings if they can't travel to Gopurapatti - also a small window of opportunity until such time Thayar is safely housed in the temple

5. Is this an indirect way to collect donation - definitely not - even if it is for the purpose to collect for the temple - what is wrong with that?

Can you pls tell me:

2. Contributions and kainkaryams are welcome (cash/kind) and all of that will go a long way in renovating the temple - what aspect of this are you finding fault with? - perosnally i am not sure if swamy collects cash but even if he collects so, it is only for the benefit of the temple - so i am surprised that you choose to find fault on this aspect?

Guest guest

SrI:

Dear Sriman Bhashyam:

Sriman Soundararajan is a highly regarded Sri VaishNava who has tirelessly taken part in many dsitinguished Kaimkaryams at Thiruvaheendhrapuram and else where . He is also a civil servant prior to his retirement and is scrupulous in handling of the donations for the different kaimkaryams that he has been involved with . I have been fortunate to work with him on one or more kaimkaryams and have the highest regards for him . The current kaimkaryam of housing Gopurapatti ThAyAr at His own apartment is a shining example of how far he will reach out to balance the many aspects of one kaimkaryam until Kaimkarya Poorthy . Your questions are insensitive in the context of the past and present Kaimakryams of Sriman SoundararAjan Swamy . I support the views of Srimans Ravi Iyengar and Ramji Govindarajan in this matter.

NamO SrI HayagrIvAya,

V.Sadagopan

ravi iyengar

Monday, April 19, 2010 9:26 AM

Ramji Govindarajan ; sasathyanarayanaperumal ; ; IyengarsUnited ; lordsrinivasa ; oppiliappan ; Bashyam Srinivasa

Cc: soundararajan desikan

Re: Gopurapatti Thayar

Dear Swamis,

I totally agree to Sri Ramji's explanation, which is right.

Dasan

ravi

Ramji Govindarajan <ramji_iyengarsasathyanarayanaperumal <srisathyanarayanaperumal >; ; IyengarsUnited ; lordsrinivasa ; oppiliappan ; Bashyam Srinivasa <vs_bashyamCc: soundararajan desikan <srikainkaryaMon, April 19, 2010 5:27:10 PMGopurapatti Thayar

Dear Bashyam Swamin

Adiyen dasan

Can you pls tell me: