IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

SANKARA TV TELECAST AT 6AM 14.04.2010

Rate this topic

Guest guest

ALL Bakthas Please see the SANAKARA TV TELECAST ON 14.04.2010 AT 6PM KATTAWALKKAM SRI VISWAROOPA LAKSHMI NARASIMHA SWAMY.Thankinb you RegardsMalini.n--- On Mon, 12/4/10, ramasarat <ramasarat wrote:ramasarat <ramasarat Re: re srimad Azhagiya singer's visit to thiruppulllaniOppiliappan Date: Monday, 12 April, 2010, 7:47 PM

Even if we know by heart the Sethu Snana Sankalpam mantrams we should engage a Bruhaspathi( Vaadyaar) and do significant sambaavanai. This is a part of the routine we should observe.

Dr. K. P. Sarathy

Oppiliappan, "chitra_vidya" <chitra61@.. .> wrote:

>

> Swamin,

>

> Earlier i have requested for a Tamil Text of the Samudra Sanan Sanklapa manthram. I have read swami Raguveeradayal' s Thirupullani pages and impressed much on his way of writing in tamil.

>

> I got the one which is in Sanskrit version which I can neither read nor understand - as i do not know either hindi or sanskrit.

>

> Now May I request once again to look into the possibilities of providing me the Snana Sankalpa manthram in Tamil; which will be very useful during my holy trips and snanams wherever I am blessed.

>

> I have tried through Giri Trading company for any printed booklets availability but in vain.

>

> if any one can help me with the tamil text of the snana sankalpa manthram I shall be much obliged.

>

> Thank you so much and sorry for the inconvenience.

>

> Adiyen

> Ramanujadasan

>

Guest guest

Dear Bakthas,

For your information, Sri Sankara Channel can be watched online also at www.srisankaratv.net. For the benefits of devotees all over the world please

Vaidheeswaran

--- On Mon, 4/12/10, narasimhan malini <narasimhan1965 wrote:

narasimhan malini <narasimhan1965 SANKARA TV TELECAST AT 6AM 14.04.2010Oppiliappan Date: Monday, April 12, 2010, 10:39 PM

ALL Bakthas Please see the SANAKARA TV TELECAST ON 14.04.2010 AT 6PM KATTAWALKKAM SRI VISWAROOPA LAKSHMI NARASIMHA SWAMY.Thankinb you RegardsMalini.n--- On Mon, 12/4/10, ramasarat <ramasarat wrote:

ramasarat <ramasarat Re: re srimad Azhagiya singer's visit to thiruppulllaniOppiliappan Date: Monday, 12 April, 2010, 7:47 PM

Even if we know by heart the Sethu Snana Sankalpam mantrams we should engage a Bruhaspathi( Vaadyaar) and do significant sambaavanai. This is a part of the routine we should observe. Dr. K. P. SarathyOppiliappan, "chitra_vidya" <chitra61@.. .> wrote:>> Swamin, > > Earlier i have requested for a Tamil Text of the Samudra Sanan Sanklapa manthram. I have read swami Raguveeradayal' s Thirupullani pages and impressed much on his way of writing in tamil. > > I got the one which is in Sanskrit version which I can neither read nor understand - as i do not know either hindi or sanskrit. > > Now May I request once again to look into the possibilities of providing me the Snana Sankalpa manthram in Tamil; which will be very useful during my holy trips and snanams wherever I am blessed. > > I have tried through Giri Trading

company for any printed booklets availability but in vain.> > if any one can help me with the tamil text of the snana sankalpa manthram I shall be much obliged.> > Thank you so much and sorry for the inconvenience.> > Adiyen > Ramanujadasan>