Guest guest

Looking for Divya Prabandham Teachers in Chennai

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Sri:

Dear Members

Somebody I know in Chennai (living in the Mylapore area) is looking on the

look-out a Divya Prabandam teacher. Please do reply if you would know any

teacher in Mylapore or surrounding areas.

Cordially

Gautam

Guest guest

You may pl. enquire at Sri Vedanta Desika Sannithi, where classes used to be held for teaching the recitation of Divya Prabantham

dAsan

anbil S.Srinivasan--- On Thu, 13/8/09, Gautam K Rangan <gautamkr wrote:

Gautam K Rangan <gautamkr Looking for Divya Prabandham Teachers in ChennaiOppiliappan Date: Thursday, 13 August, 2009, 1:11 PM

Sri:Dear MembersSomebody I know in Chennai (living in the Mylapore area) is looking on the look-out a Divya Prabandam teacher. Please do reply if you would know any teacher in Mylapore or surrounding areas.CordiallyGautam

Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.

Guest guest

Respected swamyKindly contact Sriman U.Ve. Sadagopachar swamy, Adhyapakar of Sri Mayuravalli sametha Audikesava Perumal sannadhi, Mylapore near Chithrai Kulam. His brother Sriman U.Ve. Kannan Iyengar swamy is staying in Triplicane. He will come to your house pesonally to teach Dhivya Prabhandam. His day-to-day activities is to teach Dhivya Prabhandam only.All the best to swamyAdiyen Ramanuja DasanS.THIRUNARAYANAN of Karappangadu--- On Thu, 13/8/09, srinivasan sowmianarayanan <vasans2004 wrote:srinivasan sowmianarayanan <vasans2004Re: Looking for Divya Prabandham Teachers in ChennaiOppiliappan Date:

Thursday, 13 August, 2009, 7:28 PM

You may pl. enquire at Sri Vedanta Desika Sannithi, where classes used to be held for teaching the recitation of Divya Prabantham

dAsan

anbil S.Srinivasan--- On Thu, 13/8/09, Gautam K Rangan <gautamkr > wrote:

Gautam K Rangan <gautamkr > Looking for Divya Prabandham Teachers in ChennaiOppiliappanThursday, 13 August, 2009, 1:11 PM

Sri:Dear MembersSomebody I know in Chennai (living in the Mylapore area) is looking on the look-out a Divya Prabandam teacher. Please do reply if you would know any teacher in Mylapore or surrounding areas.CordiallyGautam

Hi

I stay in Mangadu, near Poonamallee. So far I have not been in Vaidic activities, though my father and forefathers and in fact the entire family was in vaidic / spiritual activities for their entire liffe time. Due to various reasons, I have opted a job and worked in a private concern at Chennai. Now I wd like to learn Nalayira Divya Prabhandam and I wd be grateful, if you can refer anyone who can visits our house and teach me either daily or weekly as per their comfort level.

Looking forward to hear soon.

dAsAN/Chary KVN