IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

[Vaideekam] Deepavali Greetings & NVS leave application

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Sri Vasu Vadyar SwaminNoted your itineray of visit to Haridwar/Rishikeh and other places.AdiEan would like to wish you and your entourage a safe, successful and pleasant visit to all the holy places and pray Lord Sri Bhumidevi samEadha Oppiliyappan to be with you throughout your journey.dAsanDorirajan R --- On Mon, 5/10/09, Deevalur <svknvs wrote:Deevalur <svknvs[Vaideekam] Deepavali Greetings & NVS leave applicationvaideekam Date: Monday, 5 October, 2009, 11:32 AM

Dear Members,

I sincerely pray Emperuman for all our Group members and their family members to get all the best, and my sincere "Happy Deepavali" wishes for the Deepavali celebrated in the month of October and in the month of November.

I wish to inform you all about my leave for the following days for the following reason.

I made the setting of the group to allow & approve postings of all old members automatically and the postings of new members will be held for approval.

We all my family members about 12 persons are planned to make a trip to few northern divyadesams.

We are all elders, One gent (our uncle) senior citizen about 78 and other 3 gents, 4 ladies are in the age range of above fifty and below sixty. One girl and two gents are about 25, and other gent is about 40.

Schedule:

Departure : 08/10/2009 22.00 (pm) by Tamil Nadu Express and getting down at Agra on 10/10/2009 04.00 am

Visiting Mathura and Brindavan and few important places in Agra.

Catching the Panjab Mail at Agar cant by 18.15 pm to Nizamudin and getting down by 21.15 pm (10/10/09).

Going to Haridwar from there by the 2205A NZM DDN AC SPL from Nizamuddin to Dehradun Departs by 23.55 and reaches Haridwar by 11/10/09 5.40 am.

We are spending that day to see the important places of Haridwar and Rishikesh.

Then from there starting to go Devaprayag and having dharshan there on 12/10/2009 we start from there to return to go to Mussoorie and spending a day 13/10/2009

and getting the train to Delhi at 21.30 pm 13/10/09 from Dehradun

by 4042 MUSSOORIE EXP, it reaches Delhi by 07.45 am of 14/10/09

We decided to round Delhi upto evening and we have to catch the Tamil Nadu Express Departs at 22.30 pm from Delhi on 14/10/09

and we are reaching again Chennai on 16/10/09 Morning.

Interested Members are welcome and requested to contact through my personal mail id : vaideekam (AT) gmail (DOT) com to share their experience, advise, precautions, messages, alerts, greetings, offerings.

I have a close relative in Delhi and they offer to treat us on 14th October. We have to seek places for our food at Agra/Brindavan; Haridwar/Rishikesh; Mussoorie/Dehradun.

I request members who are having contacts at the above places may help us if possible.

I will be able to check mail and give reply only after 18th October from today.

Best Wishes and Kind regards to one and all,

Dasan,

nvs

India has a new look. Take a sneak peek.

Guest guest

Respected NVS swamin,

Goda Sametha Shri Ranaganatha Parabrahmam will bless your tour with all success.

best wishes,

Adiyen

Srivilliputtur Govindakrishnan Alagar

2009/10/5 Deevalur <svknvs

Dear Members,I sincerely pray Emperuman for all our Group members and their family members to get all the best, and my sincere " Happy Deepavali " wishes for the Deepavali celebrated in the month of October and in the month of November.

I wish to inform you all about my leave for the following days for the following reason.I made the setting of the group to allow & approve postings of all old members automatically and the postings of new members will be held for approval.

We all my family members about 12 persons are planned to make a trip to few northern divyadesams.We are all elders, One gent (our uncle) senior citizen about 78 and other 3 gents, 4 ladies are in the age range of above fifty and below sixty. One girl and two gents are about 25, and other gent is about 40.

Schedule:Departure : 08/10/2009 22.00 (pm) by Tamil Nadu Express and getting down at Agra on 10/10/2009 04.00 amVisiting Mathura and Brindavan and few important places in Agra.Catching the Panjab Mail at Agar cant by 18.15 pm to Nizamudin and getting down by 21.15 pm (10/10/09).

Going to Haridwar from there by the 2205A NZM DDN AC SPL from Nizamuddin to Dehradun Departs by 23.55 and reaches Haridwar by 11/10/09 5.40 am.We are spending that day to see the important places of Haridwar and Rishikesh.

Then from there starting to go Devaprayag and having dharshan there on 12/10/2009 we start from there to return to go to Mussoorie and spending a day 13/10/2009 and getting the train to Delhi at 21.30 pm 13/10/09 from Dehradun

by 4042 MUSSOORIE EXP, it reaches Delhi by 07.45 am of 14/10/09We decided to round Delhi upto evening and we have to catch the Tamil Nadu Express Departs at 22.30 pm from Delhi on 14/10/09and we are reaching again Chennai on 16/10/09 Morning.

Interested Members are welcome and requested to contact through my personal mail id : vaideekam to share their experience, advise, precautions, messages, alerts, greetings, offerings.

I have a close relative in Delhi and they offer to treat us on 14th October. We have to seek places for our food at Agra/Brindavan; Haridwar/Rishikesh; Mussoorie/Dehradun.I request members who are having contacts at the above places may help us if possible.

I will be able to check mail and give reply only after 18th October from today.Best Wishes and Kind regards to one and all,Dasan,nvs

-- Govindakrishnan Alagar " The important thing is faith in the Lord. " Sri Sathya Sai Baba

Guest guest

Dear Sri Vasu Vadyar Swamin

Adiyen would like to wish you a very safe and pleasant visit to all the Divya Kshethrams.

Since you are going all the way to Devaprayag, would it be possible to go a bit

further and visit Badrinath also? May Lord Sri Alarmel Manga Sametha SriVenkateshwara

be with you throughout your journey.

Dasan,

Srivatsan S

vaideekam [vaideekam ] On Behalf Of Deevalur

2009-10-05 02:02

vaideekam

[Vaideekam] Deepavali Greetings & NVS leave application

Dear Members,

I sincerely pray Emperuman for all our Group members and their family members

to get all the best, and my sincere " Happy Deepavali " wishes for the

Deepavali celebrated in the month of October and in the month of November.

I wish to inform you all about my leave for the following days for the

following reason.

I made the setting of the group to allow & approve postings of all old

members automatically and the postings of new members will be held for

approval.

We all my family members about 12 persons are planned to make a trip to few

northern divyadesams.

We are all elders, One gent (our uncle) senior citizen about 78 and other 3

gents, 4 ladies are in the age range of above fifty and below sixty. One girl

and two gents are about 25, and other gent is about 40.

Schedule:

Departure : 08/10/2009 22.00 (pm) by Tamil Nadu Express and getting down at

Agra on 10/10/2009 04.00 am

Catching the Panjab Mail at Agar cant by 18.15 pm to Nizamudin and getting down

by 21.15 pm (10/10/09).

Going to Haridwar from there by the 2205A NZM DDN AC SPL from Nizamuddin to

Dehradun Departs by 23.55 and reaches Haridwar by 11/10/09 5.40 am.

Then from there starting to go Devaprayag and having dharshan there on

12/10/2009 we start from there to return to go to Mussoorie and spending a day

13/10/2009

We decided to round Delhi upto evening and we have to catch the Tamil Nadu

Express Departs at 22.30 pm from Delhi on 14/10/09

Interested Members are welcome and requested to contact through my personal

mail id : vaideekam to

share their experience, advise, precautions, messages, alerts, greetings,

offerings.

I have a close relative in Delhi and they offer to treat us on 14th October. We

have to seek places for our food at Agra/Brindavan; Haridwar/Rishikesh;

Mussoorie/Dehradun.

I request members who are having contacts at the above places may help us if

possible.

Dasan,

nvs

Guest guest

Dear Respected Vadyar Sir, Grateful thanks for your kind Deepavali greetings which I very warmly reciprocate and wish you and all your near and dear ones a very happy and prosperous Deepavali. Very happy to learn that you are going on a holy pilgrimage to Divya Desams in the north.I wish you and your dear entourage safe,comfortable,successful and pleasant journey.May Lord Ranganatha shower His choicest blessing on you all and be with you and guide you all the way in the

journey. I am really sorry that I can not be of any assistance to you in your in your pilgrimage.In the group we will miss your abscence. Once again wish you a very successful pilgrimage.Regards,N Bhashyam --- On Mon, 10/5/09, Deevalur <svknvs wrote:Deevalur <svknvs[Vaideekam] Deepavali Greetings & NVS leave applicationvaideekam Received: Monday, October 5, 2009, 2:02 AM

Dear Members,

I sincerely pray Emperuman for all our Group members and their family members to get all the best, and my sincere "Happy Deepavali" wishes for the Deepavali celebrated in the month of October and in the month of November.

I wish to inform you all about my leave for the following days for the following reason.

I made the setting of the group to allow & approve postings of all old members automatically and the postings of new members will be held for approval.

We all my family members about 12 persons are planned to make a trip to few northern divyadesams.

We are all elders, One gent (our uncle) senior citizen about 78 and other 3 gents, 4 ladies are in the age range of above fifty and below sixty. One girl and two gents are about 25, and other gent is about 40.

Schedule:

Departure : 08/10/2009 22.00 (pm) by Tamil Nadu Express and getting down at Agra on 10/10/2009 04.00 am

Catching the Panjab Mail at Agar cant by 18.15 pm to Nizamudin and getting down by 21.15 pm (10/10/09).

Going to Haridwar from there by the 2205A NZM DDN AC SPL from Nizamuddin to Dehradun Departs by 23.55 and reaches Haridwar by 11/10/09 5.40 am.

Then from there starting to go Devaprayag and having dharshan there on 12/10/2009 we start from there to return to go to Mussoorie and spending a day 13/10/2009

We decided to round Delhi upto evening and we have to catch the Tamil Nadu Express Departs at 22.30 pm from Delhi on 14/10/09

Interested Members are welcome and requested to contact through my personal mail id : vaideekam (AT) gmail (DOT) com to share their experience, advise, precautions, messages, alerts, greetings, offerings.

I have a close relative in Delhi and they offer to treat us on 14th October. We have to seek places for our food at Agra/Brindavan; Haridwar/Rishikesh; Mussoorie/Dehradun.

I request members who are having contacts at the above places may help us if possible.

Dasan,

nvs

Looking for the perfect gift? Give the gift of Flickr!

Guest guest

--- On Mon, 5/10/09, Dr N Bhashyam <drnbhashyam wrote:

Dr N Bhashyam <drnbhashyamRe: [Vaideekam] Deepavali Greetings & NVS leave applicationvaideekam Date: Monday, 5 October, 2009, 9:06 PM

Dear NVS Vadhyar,

NAMASKARAMS.

All the best wishes and i pray for a comfotable and safe Journey to you all.

At Haridwar, you shall stay at the Ayyapa Temple. The address is "Sree Ayyappa Trust Temple, Jessa Ram Road, Haridwar. You can reserve too.

When I was in Delhi, I used to go to Haridwar/Hrikesh, twice in a month and always I used to stay here. You get very good and tasty (above all, hygienic) breakfast and dinner (no onion, no garlic, etc). But, you should be there within the time frame they specify. The rooms are very neet and clean. the Nambudiri speak very fluent Malayalamm, Tamil in addition to English and Hindi.

Their earlier phone number: 0133 427842 (upto 2002)

If you wany any help at Delhi, Pl. feel free to call me at any time at: o 98408 48123 or 0 928232 2567. I am at Chennai, but many of my relatives and friends are still at many parts of Delhi, and are reday to extend a helping hand. [i was an active member in the "Vishnu Sahasranam Satsangam" there for about ten years at Pitampura, near Rohini, Delhi)

Dasan,

Dr. Hari Rama Krishnan

--- On Mon, 10/5/09, Deevalur <svknvs (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

Deevalur <svknvs (AT) gmail (DOT) com>[Vaideekam] Deepavali Greetings & NVS leave applicationvaideekam@grou ps.comReceived: Monday, October 5, 2009, 2:02 AM

Dear Members,I sincerely pray Emperuman for all our Group members and their family members to get all the best, and my sincere "Happy Deepavali" wishes for the Deepavali celebrated in the month of October and in the month of November.I wish to inform you all about my leave for the following days for the following reason.I made the setting of the group to allow & approve postings of all old members automatically and the postings of new members will be held for approval.We all my family members about 12 persons are planned to make a trip to few northern divyadesams.We are all elders, One gent (our uncle) senior citizen about 78 and other 3 gents, 4 ladies are in the age range of above fifty and below sixty. One girl and two gents are about 25, and other gent is about 40.Schedule:Departure : 08/10/2009 22.00 (pm) by Tamil Nadu Express and getting down at Agra on 10/10/2009 04.00 amVisiting Mathura

and Brindavan and few important places in Agra.Catching the Panjab Mail at Agar cant by 18.15 pm to Nizamudin and getting down by 21.15 pm (10/10/09).Going to Haridwar from there by the 2205A NZM DDN AC SPL from Nizamuddin to Dehradun Departs by 23.55 and reaches Haridwar by 11/10/09 5.40 am.We are spending that day to see the important places of Haridwar and Rishikesh. Then from there starting to go Devaprayag and having dharshan there on 12/10/2009 we start from there to return to go to Mussoorie and spending a day 13/10/2009 and getting the train to Delhi at 21.30 pm 13/10/09 from Dehradunby 4042 MUSSOORIE EXP, it reaches Delhi by 07.45 am of 14/10/09We decided to round Delhi upto evening and we have to catch the Tamil Nadu Express Departs at 22.30 pm from Delhi on 14/10/09and we are reaching again Chennai on 16/10/09 Morning.Interested Members are welcome and requested to contact through my

personal mail id : vaideekam (AT) gmail (DOT) com to share their experience, advise, precautions, messages, alerts, greetings, offerings.I have a close relative in Delhi and they offer to treat us on 14th October. We have to seek places for our food at Agra/Brindavan; Haridwar/Rishikesh; Mussoorie/Dehradun.I request members who are having contacts at the above places may help us if possible.I will be able to check mail and give reply only after 18th October from today.Best Wishes and Kind regards to one and all,Dasan,nvs

Looking for the perfect gift? Give the gift of Flickr!

From cricket scores to your friends. Try the India Homepage!

Guest guest

R/Vasu Swamin.

Wish you all a Happy Safe tour.Hope we will meet you on your return.May

Lord LakshmiNarasimha be with you;

Dasan Ranganathan--- On Mon, 5/10/09, Dorairajan Ranganathan <dorai_radha wrote:

Dorairajan Ranganathan <dorai_radhaRe: [Vaideekam] Deepavali Greetings & NVS leave applicationvaideekam Date: Monday, 5 October, 2009, 1:35 PM

Dear Sri Vasu Vadyar SwaminNoted your itineray of visit to Haridwar/Rishikeh and other places.AdiEan would like to wish you and your entourage a safe, successful and pleasant visit to all the holy places and pray Lord Sri Bhumidevi samEadha Oppiliyappan to be with you throughout your journey.dAsanDorirajan R --- On Mon, 5/10/09, Deevalur <svknvs (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

Deevalur <svknvs (AT) gmail (DOT) com>[Vaideekam] Deepavali Greetings & NVS leave applicationvaideekam@grou ps.comMonday, 5 October, 2009, 11:32 AM

Dear Members,I sincerely pray Emperuman for all our Group members and their family members to get all the best, and my sincere "Happy Deepavali" wishes for the Deepavali celebrated in the month of October and in the month of November.I wish to inform you all about my leave for the following days for the following reason.I made the setting of the group to allow & approve postings of all old members automatically and the postings of new members will be held for approval.We all my family members about 12 persons are planned to make a trip to few northern divyadesams.We are all elders, One gent (our uncle) senior citizen about 78 and other 3 gents, 4 ladies are in the age range of above fifty and below sixty. One girl and two gents are about 25, and other gent is about 40.Schedule:Departure : 08/10/2009 22.00 (pm) by Tamil Nadu Express and getting down at Agra on 10/10/2009 04.00 amVisiting Mathura

and Brindavan and few important places in Agra.Catching the Panjab Mail at Agar cant by 18.15 pm to Nizamudin and getting down by 21.15 pm (10/10/09).Going to Haridwar from there by the 2205A NZM DDN AC SPL from Nizamuddin to Dehradun Departs by 23.55 and reaches Haridwar by 11/10/09 5.40 am.We are spending that day to see the important places of Haridwar and Rishikesh. Then from there starting to go Devaprayag and having dharshan there on 12/10/2009 we start from there to return to go to Mussoorie and spending a day 13/10/2009 and getting the train to Delhi at 21.30 pm 13/10/09 from Dehradunby 4042 MUSSOORIE EXP, it reaches Delhi by 07.45 am of 14/10/09We decided to round Delhi upto evening and we have to catch the Tamil Nadu Express Departs at 22.30 pm from Delhi on 14/10/09and we are reaching again Chennai on 16/10/09 Morning.Interested Members are welcome and requested to contact through my

personal mail id : vaideekam (AT) gmail (DOT) com to share their experience, advise, precautions, messages, alerts, greetings, offerings.I have a close relative in Delhi and they offer to treat us on 14th October. We have to seek places for our food at Agra/Brindavan; Haridwar/Rishikesh; Mussoorie/Dehradun.I request members who are having contacts at the above places may help us if possible.I will be able to check mail and give reply only after 18th October from today.Best Wishes and Kind regards to one and all,Dasan,nvs

Guest guest

Dear Learned members

Adiyen Dasan

We all wish NVS swamin a good journey. Can we all please not post individual mails in the group wishing NVS swamin spearately. It doesn't serve any purpose except to flood the inbox. Why can't we write to his personal id and better still give him contact details of potential bahgavathas who could help the swamy and his family in the north Indian divya desam

Adiyen Dasan

Ramji--- On Tue, 10/6/09, Ranganathan Chari <ranganathan_chari wrote:

Ranganathan Chari <ranganathan_chariRe: [Vaideekam] Deepavali Greetings & NVS leave applicationvaideekam Date: Tuesday, October 6, 2009, 4:08 PM

R/Vasu Swamin.

Wish you all a Happy Safe tour.Hope we will meet you on your return.May

Lord LakshmiNarasimha be with you;

Dasan Ranganathan--- On Mon, 5/10/09, Dorairajan Ranganathan <dorai_radha@ > wrote:

Dorairajan Ranganathan <dorai_radha@ >Re: [Vaideekam] Deepavali Greetings & NVS leave applicationvaideekam@grou ps.comMonday, 5 October, 2009, 1:35 PM

Dear Sri Vasu Vadyar SwaminNoted your itineray of visit to Haridwar/Rishikeh and other places.AdiEan would like to wish you and your entourage a safe, successful and pleasant visit to all the holy places and pray Lord Sri Bhumidevi samEadha Oppiliyappan to be with you throughout your journey.dAsanDorirajan R --- On Mon, 5/10/09, Deevalur <svknvs (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

Deevalur <svknvs (AT) gmail (DOT) com>[Vaideekam] Deepavali Greetings & NVS leave applicationvaideekam@grou ps.comMonday, 5 October, 2009, 11:32 AM

Guest guest

Dear Vasu,

I read your mail and noted the contents. I wish and pray for a happy pilgrimage tour to one and all.

Yours

chandru--- On Mon, 10/5/09, Deevalur <svknvs wrote:

Deevalur <svknvs[Vaideekam] Deepavali Greetings & NVS leave applicationvaideekam Date: Monday, October 5, 2009, 11:32 AM

Guest guest

Dear Vasu Vadhyar Mama,

I wish you a very safe and fulfilling journey with all.

Sreekanth

Deevalur <svknvs (AT) gmail (DOT) com>[Vaideekam] Deepavali Greetings & NVS leave applicationvaideekam@grou ps.comMonday, October 5, 2009, 11:32 AM

Guest guest

Dear Vasu Vadhyar Mama,Happy journey to all.Meanwhile, in Haridwar, you can stay at Ayyappan Kovil (Shiv Moorthy Junction, Jessaram Road). You can contact Mr. Krishnan Namboothiri or Vishnu @ 01334 227842 who is in-charge. He will also you arrange lunch at kovil, local Haridwar tour & Rishikesh on available taxi, if you prefer.BHASKAR

+91 9810949258--- On Wed, 7/10/09, Sreekanth Iyer <iyer_sreekanth wrote:Sreekanth Iyer <iyer_sreekanthRe: [Vaideekam] Deepavali Greetings & NVS leave applicationvaideekam Date: Wednesday, 7 October, 2009, 10:08 PM

Dear Vasu Vadhyar Mama,

Sreekanth

Deevalur <svknvs (AT) gmail (DOT) com>[Vaideekam] Deepavali Greetings & NVS leave applicationvaideekam@grou ps.comMonday, October 5, 2009, 11:32 AM

From cricket scores to your friends. Try the India Homepage!

Guest guest

Dear Shri Vasu Vadhyar

My whole family and myself offer our prayers for your safe journey on your ' kshethradam' !

May Lord Narayana fulfull all your wishes and give you more and more enlightenment and happiness to your family.

Best Regards

K. Vasudevan

Sreekanth Iyer <iyer_sreekanthvaideekam Sent: Wednesday, 7 October, 2009 19:38:46Re: [Vaideekam] Deepavali Greetings & NVS leave application

Dear Vasu Vadhyar Mama,

Sreekanth