IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Sama Upakarma (2006) : Samithadhanam and Mekaladharanam Manthrams (English)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Sir,

Along with this mail I have attached the English text of Samidhadhaanam and Mekala Dhaaranam, which i am able to provide for you by now.

Rest of the things for Prathama Upakarma is difficult to explain and compose. Even if i compose it in a manner i know, it will be very difficult for you to understand.

nvs

Attachment is as follows :

Sama Vedha Samithaadhaanam---------------Sri Bagavadhagnaya Srimannarayana Preethyartham / Sri Bagavadhagnaya Bagavath Kaingarya Roopam / Mamo Partha Kshamasva Sri Parameshwara Preethyartham - Pratha: Samithadhanam Karishye

Place / Keep 5 Samiths to the left (North) of the Agni Kundam.

Take some water in the right hand / (koorcham) from the theertha paathiram and pour it starting from the north-east corner of the agni kundam and make a clock wise round with the water by telling the below manthram simultaneously :

Deva savitha: prasuvaYagnyam PrasuvaYagnyapathim bagaayadhivyo gandharva:kethapoo: KethannahaPunaathu Vachaspathi: Vachannaha swathathu

Agnaye Samitham Aaaharisham Bruhathe Jathavethase Yatha Thvamagne Samidhaa Samidhyase Yevam Ahamaayushaa Methayaa Varchasaa Prajayaa Pasubi: Bramhavarchasena Dhanena Annaadhyena Samedhisheeya Swaaha! Agnaye Idham Namama!!

Om Bhu Swaaha! Agnaye Idham Namama!!

Om Bhuva Swaaha! Vaayave Idham Namama!!

Om Suva Swaaha! Suryaaye Idham Namama!!

Om Boorbuvasuva Swaaha! Prajaapathaye Idham Namama!!

Deva savitha: praasaavee:Yagnyam Praasaavee:Yagnyapathim bagaayadhivyo gandharva:kethapoo: KethannahaApaaveethu Vachaspathi: Vachannaha Aswaatheethu

--------- Mekalaa Dhaaranam (Minji Pil)

Iyam Dhurukthathu Praibhaadhamana Varnam Pavithram Punatheena: Aagathu Praanaapaanaabyam Balamaaharanthi Swasaadhevi subagaa mekaleyam ruthasya gopthree thapasa: parasvee gnathee raksha: sahamaana aaraathee: saamaa samantham abiparyehi bhadhre dhartharashthe mekale maarishaama

--------- Dhanda Dhaaranam

Susrava: Susravasam Maakuru YathathvamSusrava: Susravaa: Dheveshu YevamahamSusrava: Susravaa: Braahmaneshu Bhooyaasam---------

On 8/5/06, Basu Athreya <basu27 wrote:

Dear SrI Srinivasan,

Many thanks for your kind response. I have already downloaded the audio instruction file from the ahobilam website.

Actually the Sama Upakarma vidhi is for my Attai's son in Georgia, USA (they are Sama vedam). It is also the Thalai Aavani Aavittam for his son but he is finding it very difficult to locate or join a Sama Vedam community group in his vicinity. This is why I was also requesting for the Samidhadhaanam procedure in English if available through any source.

I am most grateful for your kind assistance.

Pranaams and Regards

Balasundaram.

-

Srinivasan Deevalur

Basu Athreya

Saturday, August 05, 2006 12:28 PM

Re: [Vaideekam] Yajur Upakarma (2006)

Sorry,

Not possible for this time.

But You can use the Samaupakarma audio file from our website's downloads page.

Soon the Sankalpam changes for this year will be implemented. Other than the

Sankalpam changes all the other manthrams are same.

nvs

On 8/5/06, Basu Athreya <basu27 wrote:

Dear SrI Srinivasan,

Is there also a possibility to get Sama Upakarma instructions in English?

Pranaams and regards

Balasundaram