Dear members,

I would like to go for the kal gaurdan utsavam at Nachiar koil and

Vaikunda ekadasi at Srirangam. Please tell me the best way to go about

from Chennai. I am not sure of the exact dates also. Thanks in advance

for this great help.

Adien Ramanuja Dasan

Guest guest

Namaskarams,

1) You can reach 'Nachiar Koil' from Kumbakonam. To goto Kumbakonam you have Rockfort express from Chennai Egmore every day night. You also have plenty of buses from SETC and TNSTC (Kumbakonam and Villupuram divisions).

2) For Trichy, you have plenty of trains like Rockfort, Pallavan, Vaigai. From Trichy, there are good number of bus frequencies from Chennai.

Tomorrow (December 9), I believe would be Kaisika Ekadasi. Vaikunta Ekadasi would be around January 7, 2009.

Thanks and Regards,

Deepak Kumar Vasudevanhttp://www.linkedin.com/in/deepakvasudevan

Dear members,I would like to go for the kal gaurdan utsavam at Nachiar koil and Vaikunda ekadasi at Srirangam. Please tell me the best way to go about from Chennai. I am not sure of the exact dates also. Thanks in advance for this great help.Adien Ramanuja DasanGive your grey cells a workout. Participate and win prizes. Check out the MSN Contests channel. Try it now!

Guest guest

dear Rramanuja , " gopivishy " <gopivishy wrote:

>

> Dear members,

>

> I would like to go for the kal gaurdan utsavam at Nachiar koil and

> Vaikunda ekadasi at Srirangam. Please tell me the best way to go about

> from Chennai. I am not sure of the exact dates also. Thanks in advance

> for this great help.

>

> Adien Ramanuja Dasan

>

Guest guest

ramanuja , " gopivishy " <gopivishy wrote:

>> Dear members,>> I would like to go for the kal gaurdan utsavam at Nachiar koil and> Vaikunda ekadasi at Srirangam. Please tell me the best way to go about> from Chennai. I am not sure of the exact dates also. Thanks in advance

> for this great help.>> Adien Ramanuja Dasan>Dear Ramanuja Dasan,The details of kal garuda seva is enclosed herewith. Nachiar Koil KalGaruda Seva on 16.12.2007.1. Kal garudan vahana mandapa purappadu at 6.00 p.m. - 7.30 pm

2. Then Perumal and Thayar in Kal Garuda Seva - ThiruveethiPurappadu at 11.00.p.m. Thiruvanthikappau (early Morning 4.30 A.M. adiyenchitra raghavan

Guest guest

Very good accommodation & food facilities are available at Sri Ahobila Mutt, Sri Jeeyar Mutt, Sri Ramanuja Kootam etc.in Srirangam. It will be good if you could book in advance and stay at the Bhooloka Vaikuntam for a few days.

AdiyEn DAsan

On Mon, Dec 8, 2008 at 3:19 PM, Deepak Kumar Vasudevan <deepak.vasudevan wrote:

Namaskarams, 1) You can reach 'Nachiar Koil' from Kumbakonam. To goto Kumbakonam you have Rockfort express from Chennai Egmore every day night. You also have plenty of buses from SETC and TNSTC (Kumbakonam and Villupuram divisions).

2) For Trichy, you have plenty of trains like Rockfort, Pallavan, Vaigai. From Trichy, there are good number of bus frequencies from Chennai. Tomorrow (December 9), I believe would be Kaisika Ekadasi. Vaikunta Ekadasi would be around January 7, 2009.

Thanks and Regards,

Deepak Kumar Vasudevanhttp://www.linkedin.com/in/deepakvasudevan

**** Dear members,I would like to go for the kal gaurdan utsavam at Nachiar koil and Vaikunda ekadasi at Srirangam. Please tell me the best way to go about from Chennai. I am not sure of the exact dates also. Thanks in advance

for this great help.Adien Ramanuja Dasan

Give your grey cells a workout. Participate and win prizes. Check out the MSN Contests channel. Try it now! -- vasu

Guest guest

Dear Swamy,

Boarding and Lodging

Sri Veeraraghava Ramanuja Kudam

(Belongs to HH Thiruthandi Narayanajeer Andra)

294, Sathara Street (Near Rajagopuram)

Srirangam - 620006

Tel: 0431 2437136

Adiyen Ramanuja Dasan

Regards,

H.Anand--- On Tue, 9/12/08, Raghavachary Vasudevan <mjrvasu wrote:

Raghavachary Vasudevan <mjrvasuRe: [sri ramanuja] RE: Kal garudan and Vaikunda ekadasiramanuja Cc: gopivishyDate: Tuesday, 9 December, 2008, 9:41 PM

Very good accommodation & food facilities are available at Sri Ahobila Mutt, Sri Jeeyar Mutt, Sri Ramanuja Kootam etc.in Srirangam. It will be good if you could book in advance and stay at the Bhooloka Vaikuntam for a few days.

AdiyEn DAsan

On Mon, Dec 8, 2008 at 3:19 PM, Deepak Kumar Vasudevan <deepak.vasudevan@ inbox.com> wrote:

Namaskarams, 1) You can reach 'Nachiar Koil' from Kumbakonam. To goto Kumbakonam you have Rockfort express from Chennai Egmore every day night. You also have plenty of buses from SETC and TNSTC (Kumbakonam and Villupuram divisions). 2) For Trichy, you have plenty of trains like Rockfort, Pallavan, Vaigai. From Trichy, there are good number of bus frequencies from Chennai. Tomorrow (December 9), I believe would be Kaisika Ekadasi. Vaikunta Ekadasi would be around January 7, 2009. Thanks and Regards,

Deepak Kumar Vasudevanhttp://www.linkedin .com/in/deepakva sudevan

**** Dear members,I would like to go for the kal gaurdan utsavam at Nachiar koil and Vaikunda ekadasi at Srirangam. Please tell me the best way to go about from Chennai. I am not sure of the exact dates also. Thanks in advance for this great help.Adien Ramanuja Dasan

Give your grey cells a workout. Participate and win prizes. Check out the MSN Contests channel. Try it now! -- vasu

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Guest guest

I recently visited Nachiyar Thirukkovil in Thirunarayur... The date for Kal Garuda Sevai is 3rd January 2009. The best way to go is to reach Kumbakonam and then board the bus for Thiruvaarur. The temple is about 8 km from kumbakonam. There is a stop for Nachiyar kovil adjacent to the temple. the bus services are regularly available on the route..

Om Sree Namo Naarayanaaya Namaha

Sreenivaas.M.S.--- On Mon, 8/12/08, gopivishy <gopivishy wrote:

gopivishy <gopivishy[sri ramanuja] Kal garudan and Vaikunda ekadasiramanuja Date: Monday, 8 December, 2008, 11:39 AM

Dear members,I would like to go for the kal gaurdan utsavam at Nachiar koil and Vaikunda ekadasi at Srirangam. Please tell me the best way to go about from Chennai. I am not sure of the exact dates also. Thanks in advance for this great help.Adien Ramanuja Dasan

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.