IndiaDivine.org
Guest guest

Mahabharat - T.V Serial - B.R Chopra - Tamil Version - Full Set for FREE download !!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Shri:

Dear All international Srivaishnavaas

Adiyaen's Pranaams.

Adiyaen is making another Mega Download for all of you ..,who are dispersely located in the remote corner of the world .., by bringing you the Mahabharat Full Set in Tamil version in a compressed flv format viewable

using Real Player Version 11.0 /Windows Media Player 11.0 or Adobe Media Player.

Adiyane's URL : www.maransdog.com

No Question.., !! Enjoy.., !! Vicks Vaporub .., !!!

There are lot of dialogues that are useful for you in your day to day life.

Samples are here :

Shanthibini Rishi (Shri Krishna's Guru) to his Wife : Poojai Aanmaavin Unavu .., !!!

( Cross Reference : Shri Ramanujaa's Walk # 3 - Srirengam to Thirukoshtiyur for Thirumanthira, charama sloka Artham )

Conversation between Bheesma & Mother Ganga after he was put to remain in Arrow Bed.

Ganga : Vethanei aaga Illaiyaa., ! Pogalaama Maganey.., ( Shall you quit the body due to pain from arrow bed )

Bheesma : Yen Vaazhkkai Yae.., Vethanai-yin Maru Mozhi thaaney Thaayae !!

(When my very life itself is another word for Pain and agony. How can i quit my body

until Hastinapur is safe. )

Please note : when Bheesma itself says this word .., imagine a common man's suffering in this samsaaram.

Therefore using the Vedas Word "Itham-hi Vaishnava Bhotham Samsa katham Bhava Aarnavey"

Only by staying on a vaishnava Ship as a means(Upaayam) .,. You shall cross the Samsaaram safely.

How can you cross the samsaaram Happily ? Change your life style to a Shrivaishnavite life style !!

Adiyane

- Pillai Lokachariar Sishyan

Ask a question on any topic and get answers from real people. Go to Answers.

Guest guest

Dear Swimin

I download Vellukudi Swamin Kannan Aramudu. I download 1, 2, 3 and 4

But i have received videos only on 2 and 3. There is a problem in Zip File

please check it and send me message. Thanks for your work.

Lord Sowmiyanarayana perumal bless you

Adiyen

Thirukkoshtiyur vembu

--- On Wed, 17/9/08, PlokaChariar Sishyan <plokachariar_sishyan wrote:

> PlokaChariar Sishyan <plokachariar_sishyan

> [sri ramanuja] Mahabharat - T.V Serial - B.R Chopra - Tamil Version -

Full Set for FREE download !!!

> ramanuja

> Wednesday, 17 September, 2008, 12:12 PM

>  

>

> Shri:

>  

> Dear All international Srivaishnavaas

>  

> Adiyaen's Pranaams.

>  

> Adiyaen is making another Mega Download for all of

> you ..,who are dispersely located in the remote corner of

> the world .., by bringing you the Mahabharat Full Set in

> Tamil version in a compressed flv format viewable

> using Real Player Version 11.0 /Windows Media Player 11..0

> or Adobe Media Player.

>  

> Adiyane's URL  : www.maransdog.com

>

>                                 

> No Question.., !!   Enjoy.., !!  Vicks Vaporub .., !!!

>  

> There are lot of dialogues that are useful for you in your

> day to day life.

>  

> Samples are here :

>  

> Shanthibini Rishi  (Shri Krishna's Guru) to his Wife

>  : Poojai Aanmaavin Unavu .., !!!

>  

> ( Cross Reference : Shri Ramanujaa's Walk # 3 -

> Srirengam to Thirukoshtiyur  for Thirumanthira, charama

> sloka  Artham )

>  

> Conversation between Bheesma  & Mother Ganga after he

> was put to remain in Arrow Bed.

>  

> Ganga     :        Vethanei aaga Illaiyaa., ! 

> Pogalaama Maganey..,  ( Shall you quit the body  due to

> pain from arrow bed )

>  

> Bheesma :        Yen Vaazhkkai

> Yae..,   Vethanai-yin Maru Mozhi thaaney Thaayae !!   

>

>                          (When my

> very life itself is another word for Pain and agony.  How

> can i quit my body

>                           until

> Hastinapur is safe. ) 

>  

> Please note : when Bheesma itself says this word ...,

> imagine a common man's suffering in this samsaaram.

>  

> Therefore  using the Vedas Word  " Itham-hi Vaishnava

> Bhotham Samsa katham Bhava Aarnavey "  

>  

> Only by staying on a vaishnava Ship as a means(Upaayam)

> .,. You shall cross the Samsaaram safely.

>  

> How can you cross the samsaaram Happily ? Change your life

> style to a Shrivaishnavite life style !!   

>  

>                                                                            

> * * * * *

>  

> Adiyane

>  

> -   Pillai Lokachariar Sishyan 

>

>

>

> ________________

> Ask a question on any topic and get answers from real

> people. Go to Answers and share what you know at

> http://ca..answers.

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to

http://messenger./invite/

Guest guest

shri:

Dear Shriman Govindarajan Swamin

Adiyane's Pranaams.

A Instant Byte Count Check between the web server and my local machine

showed & proved .., there is nothing wrong with the Disks 1,2,3,4

Adiyane will re upload the Zip files by tomorrow.

Thanks for the update. please update on any other corrupted files. !!!

Adiyane

Maran's Dog.

Govindarajan Vembu <kkd_vemburamanuja Sent: Friday, October 24, 2008 9:17:30 PMRe: [sri ramanuja] Mahabharat - T.V Serial - B.R Chopra - Tamil Version - Full Set for FREE download !!!

Dear SwiminI download Vellukudi Swamin Kannan Aramudu. I download 1, 2, 3 and 4 But i have received videos only on 2 and 3. There is a problem in Zip File please check it and send me message. Thanks for your work.Lord Sowmiyanarayana perumal bless youAdiyenThirukkoshtiyur vembu--- On Wed, 17/9/08, PlokaChariar Sishyan <plokachariar_ sishyan (AT) (DOT) ca> wrote:> PlokaChariar Sishyan <plokachariar_ sishyan (AT) (DOT) ca>> [sri ramanuja] Mahabharat - T.V Serial - B.R Chopra - Tamil Version - Full Set for FREE download !!!> ramanuja@ s.com> Wednesday, 17 September, 2008, 12:12 PM> > > Shri:> > Dear All international Srivaishnavaas> > Adiyaen's Pranaams.> > Adiyaen is making another Mega Download for all of> you ..,who are dispersely located in the remote corner of> the world .., by bringing you the Mahabharat Full Set in> Tamil version in a compressed flv format viewable > using Real Player Version 11.0 /Windows Media Player 11..0> or Adobe Media Player.> > Adiyane's URL : www.maransdog. com> > > No Question.., !! Enjoy.., !! Vicks Vaporub .., !!!>

> There are lot of dialogues that are useful for you in your> day to day life.> > Samples are here : > > Shanthibini Rishi (Shri Krishna's Guru) to his Wife> : Poojai Aanmaavin Unavu .., !!!> > ( Cross Reference : Shri Ramanujaa's Walk # 3 -> Srirengam to Thirukoshtiyur for Thirumanthira, charama> sloka Artham )> > Conversation between Bheesma & Mother Ganga after he> was put to remain in Arrow Bed. > > Ganga : Vethanei aaga Illaiyaa., ! > Pogalaama Maganey.., ( Shall you quit the body due to> pain from arrow bed )> > Bheesma : Yen Vaazhkkai> Yae.., Vethanai-yin Maru Mozhi thaaney

Thaayae !! > > (When my> very life itself is another word for Pain and agony. How> can i quit my body > until> Hastinapur is safe. ) > > Please note : when Bheesma itself says this word ...,> imagine a common man's suffering in this samsaaram.> > Therefore using the Vedas Word "Itham-hi Vaishnava> Bhotham Samsa katham Bhava Aarnavey" > > Only by staying on a vaishnava Ship as a means(Upaayam)> .,. You shall cross the Samsaaram safely.> > How can you cross the

samsaaram Happily ? Change your life> style to a Shrivaishnavite life style !! > > > * * * * * > > Adiyane> > - Pillai Lokachariar Sishyan > > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _> Ask a question on any topic and get answers from real> people. Go to Answers and share what you know at> http://ca..answers. Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to http://messenger. / invite/

Canada Toolbar : Search from anywhere on the web and bookmark your favourite sites. Download it now!

Guest guest

Shri:

Dear Shri Govindarajan Swamin

Adiyane's Pranaams.

Adiyane re uploaded Disk 1,2,3,4 of Kannanin Aramudu Successfully.

Please re download from www.maransdog.com and advise if you still have problems.

Adiyane

Marans dog

PlokaChariar Sishyan <plokachariar_sishyanramanuja Sent: Sunday, October 26, 2008 11:51:09 AMRe: [sri ramanuja] Mahabharat - T.V Serial - B.R Chopra - Tamil Version - Full Set for FREE download !!!

shri:

Dear Shriman Govindarajan Swamin

Adiyane's Pranaams.

A Instant Byte Count Check between the web server and my local machine

showed & proved .., there is nothing wrong with the Disks 1,2,3,4

Adiyane will re upload the Zip files by tomorrow.

Thanks for the update. please update on any other corrupted files. !!!

Adiyane

Maran's Dog.

Govindarajan Vembu <kkd_vembu (AT) (DOT) co.in>ramanuja@ s.comFriday, October 24, 2008 9:17:30 PMRe: [sri ramanuja] Mahabharat - T.V Serial - B.R Chopra - Tamil Version - Full Set for FREE download !!!

Dear SwiminI download Vellukudi Swamin Kannan Aramudu. I download 1, 2, 3 and 4 But i have received videos only on 2 and 3. There is a problem in Zip File please check it and send me message. Thanks for your work.Lord Sowmiyanarayana perumal bless youAdiyenThirukkoshtiyur vembu--- On Wed, 17/9/08, PlokaChariar Sishyan <plokachariar_ sishyan (AT) (DOT) ca> wrote:> PlokaChariar Sishyan <plokachariar_ sishyan (AT) (DOT) ca>> [sri ramanuja] Mahabharat - T.V Serial - B.R Chopra - Tamil Version - Full Set for FREE download !!!> ramanuja@ s.com> Wednesday, 17 September, 2008, 12:12 PM> > > Shri:> > Dear All international Srivaishnavaas> > Adiyaen's Pranaams.> > Adiyaen is making another Mega Download for all of> you ..,who are dispersely located in the remote corner of> the world .., by bringing you the Mahabharat Full Set in> Tamil version in a compressed flv format viewable > using Real Player Version 11.0 /Windows Media Player 11..0> or Adobe Media Player.> > Adiyane's URL : www.maransdog. com> > > No Question.., !! Enjoy.., !! Vicks Vaporub .., !!!>

> There are lot of dialogues that are useful for you in your> day to day life.> > Samples are here : > > Shanthibini Rishi (Shri Krishna's Guru) to his Wife> : Poojai Aanmaavin Unavu .., !!!> > ( Cross Reference : Shri Ramanujaa's Walk # 3 -> Srirengam to Thirukoshtiyur for Thirumanthira, charama> sloka Artham )> > Conversation between Bheesma & Mother Ganga after he> was put to remain in Arrow Bed. > > Ganga : Vethanei aaga Illaiyaa., ! > Pogalaama Maganey.., ( Shall you quit the body due to> pain from arrow bed )> > Bheesma : Yen Vaazhkkai> Yae.., Vethanai-yin Maru Mozhi thaaney

Thaayae !! > > (When my> very life itself is another word for Pain and agony. How> can i quit my body > until> Hastinapur is safe. ) > > Please note : when Bheesma itself says this word ...,> imagine a common man's suffering in this samsaaram.> > Therefore using the Vedas Word "Itham-hi Vaishnava> Bhotham Samsa katham Bhava Aarnavey" > > Only by staying on a vaishnava Ship as a means(Upaayam)> .,. You shall cross the Samsaaram safely.> > How can you cross the

samsaaram Happily ? Change your life> style to a Shrivaishnavite life style !! > > > * * * * * > > Adiyane> > - Pillai Lokachariar Sishyan > > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _> Ask a question on any topic and get answers from real> people. Go to Answers and share what you know at> http://ca..answers. Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to http://messenger. / invite/

Canada Toolbar : Search from anywhere on the web and bookmark your favourite sites. Download it now!

Now with a new friend-happy design! Try the new Canada Messenger