IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Happy Tamil New Year!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

-- உயரà¯à®µà¯ à®…à®± உயர௠நலம௠உடையவன௠எவனà¯? அவனà¯!மயரà¯à®µà¯ à®…à®± மதிநலம௠அரà¯à®³à®¿à®©à®©à¯ எவனà¯? அவனà¯!அயரà¯à®µà¯ à®…à®±à¯à®®à¯ அமரரà¯à®•à®³à¯ அதிபதி எவனà¯? அவனà¯! தà¯à®¯à®°à¯ அற௠சà¯à®Ÿà®°à¯ அடி தொழà¯à®¤à¯ எழ௠என௠மனனே!  Dear Srirangangasri members and friends,

My Saashtaanga Namaskaram to Periya perumal and Sri Periya Paratiyaar I pray to our Nam perumal and Sriranga Naachiyaar to bless all of us with Prosperity, Happiness, and purify us from all the evil thoughts during the dawn of this Tamil New Year. This Year is known as the " Vikrithi Varusham " in which the " Sukran " (known as planet Mars) is considered to have a great influence on all of us. Our Namperumal will bless all of us in giving brightness to all of us, on this delightful day please do try to visit a temple closeby and take the blessing of the almighty.

I am attaching the picture of our Namperumal and sriranga Naachiyaar with this mail. Adiyen DashanNarasimha bhattar

2 of 2 Photo(s)

Guest guest

SrI:

Dear Sriman Naraimha Bhattar Swamy :

Many Thanks for the New Year present !

Srimath Azhagiya Singars are at Srirangam right now for a few days.

NamO SrI RanganAthAya,

V.Sadagopan

Narasimha Bhattar

Wednesday, April 14, 2010 3:31 PM

SRS

Happy Tamil New Year!

-- உயரà¯à®µà¯ à®…à®± உயர௠நலம௠உடையவன௠எவனà¯? அவனà¯!மயரà¯à®µà¯ à®…à®± மதிநலம௠அரà¯à®³à®¿à®©à®©à¯ எவனà¯? அவனà¯!அயரà¯à®µà¯ à®…à®±à¯à®®à¯ அமரரà¯à®•à®³à¯ அதிபதி எவனà¯? அவனà¯! தà¯à®¯à®°à¯ அற௠சà¯à®Ÿà®°à¯ அடி தொழà¯à®¤à¯ எழ௠என௠மனனே! Dear Srirangangasri members and friends, My Saashtaanga Namaskaram to Periya perumal and Sri Periya Paratiyaar I pray to our Nam perumal and Sriranga Naachiyaar to bless all of us with Prosperity, Happiness, and purify us from all the evil thoughts during the dawn of this Tamil New Year. This Year is known as the "Vikrithi Varusham" in which the "Sukran" (known as planet Mars) is considered to have a great influence on all of us. Our Namperumal will bless all of us in giving brightness to all of us, on this delightful day please do try to visit a temple closeby and take the blessing of the almighty. I am attaching the picture of our Namperumal and sriranga Naachiyaar with this mail. Adiyen DashanNarasimha bhattar

1 of 1 Photo(s)