Guest guest

Dear Sriman Devanathan Swamy :

Many Thanks for your feedback on my article

on Saint Annamayya that appeared in the latest issue of

Tamil SrI Nrisimha Priya . I am very happy to know

that you enjoyed it .

A companion article giving additional

details will be appearing in the July issue of

the English Version of SrI Nrisimha Priya .

I will send the copy of the Tamil article to

the Members of the groups by seperate Mail .

I will share the English version after it is released

in July .

Srimad Azhagiya Singar ThiruvadigaLE SaraNam ,

V.Sadagopan

-

ananthachari devanathan chari

yennappan

Cc: Oppiliappan ; jvijay ; sundar

Monday, June 16, 2008 2:38 AM

Your article in Srinrisimhapriya

Swamin,Adiyen has gone through your Vyasam in this month's Sri Nrisimhapriya (Tamil)on Sri Thalappakkam Annamacharya. It is quite interesting, induces one to read and re-read. You have very fluently and in simple language explained the inner thinking of the great saint which reflects our Siddhantha. One is tempted to know more and more on the life of Sri Annamayya and his close association with Sannidhi. Being a layman, I am unable to express myself fully. We expect more and more of your contribution in our magazine on various matters.DasanDevanathan,Chennai

Guest guest

Respectable SwAmin, adiyEn had the bhAgyam of reading your article on SrI AnnamAchArya in Tamil Nrisimhapriya which adiyEn received today. It is full of information about the poet and his great devotion for the Lord, Sri LakshmInrisimha and Ahobila KshEtram.

Regards,

dAsan

Anbil SrInivAsan--- On Mon, 16/6/08, Dr. Sadagopan <yennappan wrote:

Dr. Sadagopan <yennappan Re: Your article in Srinrisimhapriya"ananthachari devanathan chari" <devnath123Cc: Oppiliappan , jvijay, sundar, "Jayashree Desikachari" <JayaMDMonday, 16 June, 2008, 6:19 PM

Dear Sriman Devanathan Swamy :

Many Thanks for your feedback on my article

on Saint Annamayya that appeared in the latest issue of

Tamil SrI Nrisimha Priya . I am very happy to know

that you enjoyed it .

A companion article giving additional

details will be appearing in the July issue of

the English Version of SrI Nrisimha Priya ..

I will send the copy of the Tamil article to

the Members of the groups by seperate Mail .

I will share the English version after it is released

in July .

Srimad Azhagiya Singar ThiruvadigaLE SaraNam ,

V.Sadagopan

-

ananthachari devanathan chari

yennappan (AT) computer (DOT) net

Cc: Oppiliappan ; jvijay (AT) lycos (DOT) com ; sundar (AT) optimedia (DOT) ae

Monday, June 16, 2008 2:38 AM

Your article in Srinrisimhapriya

Swamin,Adiyen has gone through your Vyasam in this month's Sri Nrisimhapriya (Tamil)on Sri Thalappakkam Annamacharya. It is quite interesting, induces one to read and re-read. You have very fluently and in simple language explained the inner thinking of the great saint which reflects our Siddhantha. One is tempted to know more and more on the life of Sri Annamayya and his close association with Sannidhi. Being a layman, I am unable to express myself fully. We expect more and more of your contribution in our magazine on various matters.DasanDevanathan,Chennai

Bollywood, fun, friendship, sports and more. You name it, we have it.

Guest guest

Swamin, Adiyen dasasya vignaapanam. Adiyen is also one among the thousands who would have definitely enjoyed the article and have the same anubhavam of sri Devanathan swami. I am also attracted by the style and command over Tamil. I felt it as if the flow of a river. And wondering why swami always prefer to write in English? I can understand you write to reach everybody-- mostly for those settled in overseas for a long time --- and to avoid font issues. But thevareer may consider releasing some Ebooks in the forthcoming "Hayagreeva" series written in your enjoyable Tamil. அடியேனà¯,தாஸனà¯,தி.இரகà¯à®µà¯€à®°à®¤à®¯à®¾à®³à¯C/Oஸà¯à®°à¯€à®°à®™à¯à®•à®®à¯ ஸà¯à®°à¯€à®®à®¤à¯à®†à®£à¯à®Ÿà®µà®©à¯ ஆசà¯à®°à®®à®®à¯,திரà¯à®ªà¯à®ªà¯à®²à¯à®²à®¾à®£à®¿Dr. Sadagopan <yennappanananthachari devanathan chari <devnath123Cc: Oppiliappan ; jvijay; sundar; Jayashree Desikachari <JayaMDMonday, 16 June, 2008 6:19:55

PM Re: Your article in SrinrisimhapriyaDear Sriman Devanathan Swamy : Many Thanks for your feedback on my article on Saint Annamayya that appeared in the latest issue ofTamil SrI Nrisimha Priya . I am very happy to knowthat you enjoyed it . A companion article giving additionaldetails will be appearing in the July issue ofthe English Version of SrI Nrisimha Priya . I will send the copy of the Tamil article to the Members of the groups by seperate Mail . I will share the English version after it is released in July . Srimad Azhagiya Singar ThiruvadigaLE SaraNam ,V.Sadagopan - ananthachari devanathan chari yennappan (AT) computer (DOT) net Cc: Oppiliappan ; jvijay (AT) lycos (DOT) com ; sundar (AT) optimedia (DOT) ae Monday, June 16, 2008 2:38 AMYour article in SrinrisimhapriyaSwamin,Adiyen has gone through your Vyasam in this month's Sri Nrisimhapriya (Tamil)on Sri Thalappakkam Annamacharya. It is quite interesting, induces one to read and re-read. You have very fluently and in simple language explained the inner thinking of the great saint which reflects our Siddhantha. One is tempted to know more and more on the life of Sri Annamayya and his close association with Sannidhi. Being a layman, I am unable to express myself fully. We expect more and more of your contribution in our magazine on various matters.DasanDevanathan,Chennai

Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now