IndiaDivine.org

Daya Satakam in Tamil

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Learned members,

Perhaps many of you may be already knowing that Sri Srinivasan Swamy (New Delhi) who is now contributing delightful articles on "Upakara Sangraham" in this group, is a master in Tamil also with a great command on poetry. With his avid Samprathaya knowledge which he periodically enriched with kalkshepams with Samprathaya luminaries he has translated many poorvacharya's granthams in Tamil, a few of which have already been published in this group. Now another great work from him, "DAYA SATAKAM" , and I always wonder whether he writes for ignorant people like myself. Such a great command yet very simple to follow and understand. And again it is Srimad Andavan's kadaksham that enabled me to come into contact with such great souls like Sri Srinivasan.

Within a few seconds you should be able to read the pdf file here itself. Please observe controls on the frame and make use of. Suppose any body finds difficulty, they may visit http://www.scribd.com/doc/932666/Dayasatakam1

Dasan,T.Raguveeradayal