IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Fw: Valmiki Ramayanam in Kannada script

Rate this topic

Guest guest

For Your Information from Sri Sridhar of Bangalore .

V.Sadagopan

- srihi

ramanbil

Cc: Srirangasri ; srihi ; sridharasrinivasan

Sunday, April 08, 2007 3:07 AM

Valmiki Ramayanam in Kannada script

SrihiRespected MamaMy humble namaskaram to your goodself. I forgive me for the delay in response to your mail. I was Busy in my Loukikam as the finanancial year for my company Imgaeware Soft has just ended and i was also busy in finalising the Accounts for my Wife's Pharmaay, so I could not find it out. Now i have detials with me. Yes Bharath Darshan the trust with My Abhimana Guru H H Rangapriya Swami is the President has brought out the Books in Kannada in low cost edition with translation.The Books and cost are as under:1.Mahabharatha - 1 - 32 Volumes Rs.2000/-2.Valmiki Ramayana 1- 11 Volumes Rs.700/-3.Srimad Bhagavatham 1-9 Volumes Rs.550/-4.Harivamsha 1- 6 Volumes Rs.370/-All the above mentioned 58 books will be avaiable for Rs.3600/-The Address of Bharatha Darshana is as underBharathe Darshana# 163,Manjunatha Road,Thyagaraja NagarBangalore:560056Tel:26765381Hope this detials will suffice. I dont have any knowledge about Valmiki Ramayana in internet.with warmest regardsLakshminarasimhan Sridhar- Ram Anbil srihi Monday, April 02, 2007 9:45 AMValmiki Ramayanam in Kannada scriptDear friend:Several members have asked if they could get Valmiki Ramayanam in Kannada script. If you can help, Kindly let me know details. It would be welcome if there is any website from which this could be downloaded.Thanks in advanceDasohamAnbil Ramaswamy

Guest guest

Vidvan Shri N. Ranganatha Sharma's Valmiki Ramayana shlokas in Kannada script, along with the meaning rendered in Kannada below the verses (foreword by Shri DVG) is an excellent series to add to the library.  This is very inexpensive and available in Vedanta Book House (the phone number used to be 607590 a few years ago; it is located near Uma talkies in Chamarajpet).  You can also request the store to ship the books.  We have been very happy with the service.Adiyen,Vijaya- Ram Anbil srihi Monday, April 02, 2007 9:45 AMValmiki Ramayanam in Kannada scriptDear friend:Several members have asked if they could get Valmiki Ramayanam in Kannada script.If you can help, Kindly let me know details. It would be welcome if there is any website from which this could be downloaded.Thanks in advanceDasohamAnbil Ramaswamy_