IndiaDivine.org

slokam

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Sri: Dear MADAM, You can recite PERIAAZHWAR THIRUMOZHI 1-10 Phalasruthi says : voiththa nanmakkalai petru magizhvare AND NACHIYAR THIRUMOZHU 6 VARANAMAYIRAM Phalasruthi says: VAYUM NANMAKKALAI PETRU MAGIZHVARE [source :LIFCOS book :NITHYANUSANDHANAM-VADAKALAI] YOU CAN ALSO REFER LIFCOS SRI BHAGHAVAD GEETHAI book page 324 for Geetha slokasSRIMAN NARAYANA CHARANAU SARANAM PRAPADHYE SRIMATHE NARAYANAYA NAMA: dasan, N.PADMANABAN ranuradha79 <ranuradha79 wrote: NamaskaramCan somebody give me a perumal slokam to recite for getin pergnant & also during pregnancyThanks in advance

Here’s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers

Guest guest

Madam I am attaching a list of pasuram for different boons, including begetting satputras. Srivilliputtur Govindakrishnan Alagar

Don't get soaked. Take a quick peek at the forecast with the Search weather shortcut.

Guest guest

SrI: Sreeman Srivilliputtur Govindakrishnan Alagar; thank you pranamams krishnapriya govindakrishnan alagar <alagar_g wrote: Madam I am attaching a list of pasuram for different boons, including begetting satputras. Srivilliputtur Govindakrishnan Alagar Don't get soaked. Take a quick peek at the forecast with the Search weather shortcut.

Now that's room service! Choose from over 150,000 hotels in 45,000 destinations on Travel to find your fit.

Guest guest

Madam,

The " SanthanaGopala Sthothram " in .pdf form is avaialable at http://in.briefcase./thiruthiruragu which may be downloaded and may be daily recited. This is a most powerful sthothram. In addition, you may download the photo of Sri Padmasani Thayar of Thiruppullani and pray to Her. sincerely. She will definitely Bless a child. Day in and day out so many people come here,pray to Her only to be Blessed within an year almost.

-- Adiyen,Dasan,Thiruppathi RaguveeradayalC/O SRIRANGAM SRIMAD ANDAVAN ASHRAMAM,THIRUPPULLANI 62353204567-254242//919443301091

Guest guest

Swamin, I logged on to the Brief Case link but found there are five items listed and all of them are empty. And there was no mention of Santanagopala Sthothram". Can you please re-mail? Dasan Raghunathan"T.Raguveeradayal" <rajamragu wrote: Madam, The "SanthanaGopala Sthothram" in .pdf form is

avaialable at http://in.briefcase./thiruthiruragu which may be downloaded and may be daily recited. This is a most powerful sthothram. In addition, you may download the photo of Sri Padmasani Thayar of Thiruppullani and pray to Her. sincerely. She will definitely Bless a child. Day in and day out so many people come here,pray to Her only to be Blessed within an year almost. -- Adiyen,Dasan,Thiruppathi RaguveeradayalC/O SRIRANGAM SRIMAD ANDAVAN ASHRAMAM,THIRUPPULLANI 62353204567-254242//919443301091 Please have a view of my Web site http://rraghunathan.blogspot.com to enjoy large amount of material on Education, Edutainment, Values in Life, Youth Issues and Spirituality

Be a PS3 game guru.Get your game face on with the latest PS3 news and previews at Games.