IndiaDivine.org

nava tirupathi-travel help-reg.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Sir,

deepavali Greeting.

Nav thirupathi is about30kms from nellai.

U can finish all the 9 temples before 2pm itself. den in the evening u can go to nanguneir and thirukurungudi abd be back by 8 max.

Next day if u start early u can go to nagerkoil and worship thirupathisaram and thiruvettar divya desams also and be back by max1pm, evening u can worship nellairppar and Govindarajan in teh same temple and be ready for the train.

If ur ok u can contact one Mr Muthu @9677479080. he is havig a cab so teh u can take his help in worshiping teh divya desams.

pl call me for any info @ 9841445566.

the temple timings are in order of going.

srivaikundam - 730am -12.00 noon and 5.30pm -8.00 pm

thitukolandai( perunkulam)- 9.00am -5.00 7.30 - 12.00 and 5.30 - 8.00 pm

thirukolur - 7.30 - 12.00 and 5.30 - 8.00 pm

thriuperai - 7.30 - 12.00 and 5.30 - 8.00 pm

thirukurugoor(alwarthriunagari) - 7.30 - 12.00 and 5.30 - 8.00 pm - very imp divya desam

thiruvargunamangai(naththam) - 9.00am -5.00 pm

thriuppulingudi - 9.00am -5.00 pm

thirutholaivilliyamanglam - 9.00am -5.00 pm

evening u can go to nanguneri(vanamamalai) and den to thirukkurungudi.

Sundaymorning if u can start by 5.00am, u can go to thiruvettar and thirupathisaram and return back by 1pm.

with best regardsK.DILIP KUMAR--- On Sun, 10/18/09, murali kuppuswami <mkswami32 wrote:

murali kuppuswami <mkswami32 nava tirupathi-travel help-reg. Date: Sunday, October 18, 2009, 6:55 PM

Dear members,

I would like to visit the Nava thirupathis during weekends (sat. & sun.) with my family of 4 members from Chennai

Dep at chennai : Friday Evening

Arrival at chennai :Monday morning

Please guide me regarding the schedule ,in which order the temples should be visited and accomadation/ food facilities availability

murali.k

India has a new look. Take a sneak peek.

Dear jii,

Namaskaram.iam happy to hear abt ur navathirupathi trip.

i belongs to thenthiruperai .one of the place in navathitupathi.

feel free to call me @9840511427.

Urs

r.v.ramgopalan--- On Sun, 18/10/09, murali kuppuswami <mkswami32 wrote:

murali kuppuswami <mkswami32 nava tirupathi-travel help-reg. Date: Sunday, 18 October, 2009, 6:55 PM

Dear members,

I would like to visit the Nava thirupathis during weekends (sat. & sun.) with my family of 4 members from Chennai

Please guide me regarding the schedule ,in which order the temples should be visited and accomadation/ food facilities availability

murali.k

Keep up with people you care about with India Mail. Learn how.

Dear Sir,

deepavali Greeting.

U can finish all the 9 temples before 2pm itself. den in the evening u can go to nanguneir and thirukurungudi abd be back by 8 max.

Next day if u start early u can go to nagerkoil and worship thirupathisaram and thiruvettar divya desams also and be back by max1pm, evening u can worship nellairppar and Govindarajan in teh same temple and be ready for the train.

If ur ok u can contact one Mr Muthu @9677479080. he is havig a cab so teh u can take his help in worshiping teh divya desams.

thirukurugoor(alwarthriunagari) - 7.30 - 12.00 and 5.30 - 8.00 pm - very imp divya desam

Sundaymorning if u can start by 5.00am, u can go to thiruvettar and thirupathisaram and return back by 1pm.

with best regardsK.DILIP KUMAR--- On Sun, 10/18/09, murali kuppuswami <mkswami32 wrote:

murali kuppuswami <mkswami32 nava tirupathi-travel help-reg. Date: Sunday, October 18, 2009, 6:55 PM

Dear members,

murali.k

SrI:

Dear Sriman Naraynan:

It is so very helpful to have such detailed contacts for Nava Tiruppati .This should help devotees very much .

Many Thanks,

V.Sadagopan

-

Narayanan D

mkswami32

Cc: yennappan

Thursday, October 22, 2009 1:02 AM

RE: nava tirupathi-travel help-reg.

Swamin:

As you had gained input from Dilipkumar swamin, you can finish darisanam of all 9 divyathambadhikal before noon.

Adiyen would like share few more inputs:

Adiyen traveled to Srivaikuntam on Tiruchendur express, which alighted me at SriVaikuntam at wee hours (04:30am). There was none except me and station master, who was very sleepy and did not answer my questions regarding directions to temple. It was pitch dark outside without street lamps and could not find the way out/even direction to the main road. I waited at station up to 6am to have sunrise and observed in twilight that few more travelers (not to temple, I guess) were also waiting at various length of the platform for the dawn. So, the point is that if you are planning to take auto or bus from railway station to temple, which is near to bus stand, you may have to wait till dawn.

After acquiring directions, I set on my foot to go to temple (Srivaikuntanathar temple). It was just a morning walk across the river which separates railway station and temple. It should be around 1 km and took 15 minutes, which was not tiring at all with the sun just at the horizon. The point here is that you can walk to temple (Srivaikuntanathar temple) and is not a big deal. If you are hiring a cab ask the drive to be present at station by the time train reaches the station.

I was in contact with the battachariyar of Srivaikuntanathar temple and that swamin's thirunamam is also vaikuntanathar. He helped me in providing directions to his house, arranging cab. Being ekadesi on my day of visit, I did not find a chance to trouble him to arrange for food. Later learnt that he supports his elderly mother and sister so, he confessed that he might have been forced to arrange food outside, if at all I had requested him. The point here is that you can contact him at 09865628681 and he will help out to arrange for accommodation, food and travel.

There are no big lodges at Srivaikuntam, except two which provide rudimentary amenities. Water scarcity was at peak when I visited and hence I took bath at Thamiraparani river. The point is that good lodges are available at Thirunelveli and many prefer to stay there and travel in cab, which is just an hour drive.

I started dharisanam at 08:00 hours and finished by 11:00 at Srivaikuntanathar temple. The auto driver took me in counter clockwise direction and justified that only in this way the time will not be wasted as not all temple open at early hours. I had tracked my route using GPS and the same is uploaded. To view it just download the file to your computer and double click with Google Earth installed (can also be viewed in Google maps with few extra efforts). The point here is that the driver should know the order of visit and with river crossings involved, he should know the shortcuts.

I had also attached contacts for all temple, the location of all temples marked with GPS (again can be viewed through Google Earth/maps) and a photo of a map drawn in nearly all temples.

I paid Rs.350/- (50 extra at the end) for auto for all 9 temples.

I boarded bus to Tirunelveli and boarded the Nellai express, which starts at 18:30. I had sufficient time to visit Nanguneri and Thirukurungudi had if I have a cab. Since it was a risk to miss the train I opt to remain at Battar's home itself.

Please provide sufficient sambavani to battars of these temples. Though they are paid through HR & CE (if I am right), the life style is very basic and it is through the pilgrims support they are able to strive. Also, if possible, please take "upakaaram" like flower, fruit, oil/ghee, wicks etc to these temples. All expenses including the sambavanai and upakaram will be only a fraction of the cost of our travel.

Hope you take the last message in positive sense.

Dasan,

Narayanan

Oppiliappan ; ; saranagathi ; Tiruvenkatam ; Raamabhakthi From: yennappanDate: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 17:51:27 -0400Fw: nava tirupathi-travel help-reg.

Dear Sir,

deepavali Greeting.

with best regardsK.DILIP KUMAR--- On Sun, 10/18/09, murali kuppuswami <mkswami32 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

murali kuppuswami <mkswami32 (AT) (DOT) co.in> nava tirupathi-travel help-reg. Date: Sunday, October 18, 2009, 6:55 PM

Dear members,

murali.k

From the happening headlines to the juiciest gossip, get your daily update on MSN India Drag n' drop

Dear Sir

With reference to the travel log, it will be very useful for devotees in many ways.

As adviced by you in the last but the most imp point bout sambavani to the battars in temples like this, hope devotees will take it in teh right way and help them in cash and kind.

Sure HR & CE's salary will not be good enough for running thr family and leave alone the other cost of expences in temples.

Sir i would like to more of your travel logs so that i can also go and get blessing of the Lord.

With the blessing of my Mother and Lord Ranganathan i hav completed bout 80 of the divya desams and want to learn more.

Nowadays i am traveling to old and purana temples and trying to give that info to my friends circle and know people for them to go.

On Tuesday i went to get the blessing of Lord Ranganatha in singivaram near gingee on a small hill with 160 steps. its a very old temple which i saw in net.

The Lord is 24ft in size one of the biggest in tamilnadu i think

the temple has Lord Rangaantha and Thaayar Ranganayaki, Varadharajan and lakshmi varahar and durgai sannidhi is alo thr.

the temple open at 8.30 am to 9.30am and in evening from 5.30pm to 6.30pm.

Contact no is 9443439167.

with best regardsK.DILIP KUMAR--- On Thu, 10/22/09, Dr.V.Sadagopan <yennappan wrote:

Dr.V.Sadagopan <yennappanRe: nava tirupathi-travel help-reg."Narayanan D" <sendtonarayanan, mkswami32, "Ponnappan" <Oppiliappan >, "Swami" , "Sgt" <saranagathi >, "SG" <Tiruvenkatam >, "divya desam" , "IRS" Thursday, October 22, 2009, 10:49 PM

SrI:

Dear Sriman Naraynan:

It is so very helpful to have such detailed contacts for Nava Tiruppati .This should help devotees very much .

Many Thanks,

V.Sadagopan

-

Narayanan D

mkswami32 (AT) (DOT) co.in

Cc: yennappan (AT) computer (DOT) net

Swamin:

As you had gained input from Dilipkumar swamin, you can finish darisanam of all 9 divyathambadhikal before noon.

Adiyen traveled to Srivaikuntam on Tiruchendur express, which alighted me at SriVaikuntam at wee hours (04:30am). There was none except me and station master, who was very sleepy and did not answer my questions regarding directions to temple. It was pitch dark outside without street lamps and could not find the way out/even direction to the main road. I waited at station up to 6am to have sunrise and observed in twilight that few more travelers (not to temple, I guess) were also waiting at various length of the platform for the dawn. So, the point is that if you are planning to take auto or bus from railway station to temple, which is near to bus stand, you may have to wait till dawn. After acquiring directions, I set on my foot to go to temple (Srivaikuntanathar temple). It was just a morning walk across the river which separates railway station and temple. It should be around 1 km and took 15 minutes, which was not tiring at all with the sun just at the horizon. The point here is that you can walk to temple (Srivaikuntanathar temple) and is not a big deal. If you are hiring a cab ask the drive to be present at station by the time train reaches the station. I was in contact with the battachariyar of Srivaikuntanathar temple and that swamin's thirunamam is also vaikuntanathar. He helped me in providing directions to his house, arranging cab. Being ekadesi on my day of visit, I did not find a chance to trouble him to arrange for food. Later learnt that he supports his elderly mother and sister so, he confessed that he might have been forced to arrange food outside, if at all I had requested him. The point here is that you can contact him at 09865628681 and he will help out to arrange for accommodation, food and travel. There are no big lodges at Srivaikuntam, except two which provide rudimentary amenities. Water scarcity was at peak when I visited and hence I took bath at Thamiraparani river. The point is that good lodges are available at Thirunelveli and many prefer to stay there and travel in cab, which is just an hour drive. I started dharisanam at 08:00 hours and finished by 11:00 at Srivaikuntanathar temple. The auto driver took me in counter clockwise direction and justified that only in this way the time will not be wasted as not all temple open at early hours. I had tracked my route using GPS and the same is uploaded. To view it just download the file to your computer and double click with Google Earth installed (can also be viewed in Google maps with few extra efforts). The point here is that the driver should know the order of visit and with river crossings involved, he should know the shortcuts. I had also attached contacts for all temple, the location of all temples marked with GPS (again can be viewed through Google Earth/maps) and a photo of a map drawn in nearly all temples. I paid Rs.350/- (50 extra at the end) for auto for all 9 temples. I boarded bus to Tirunelveli and boarded the Nellai express, which starts at 18:30. I had sufficient time to visit Nanguneri and Thirukurungudi had if I have a cab. Since it was a risk to miss the train I opt to remain at Battar's home itself.

Please provide sufficient sambavani to battars of these temples. Though they are paid through HR & CE (if I am right), the life style is very basic and it is through the pilgrims support they are able to strive. Also, if possible, please take "upakaaram" like flower, fruit, oil/ghee, wicks etc to these temples. All expenses including the sambavanai and upakaram will be only a fraction of the cost of our travel.

Dasan,

Narayanan

Oppiliappan; ; saranagathi; Tiruvenkatam; Raamabhakthiyennappan (AT) computer (DOT) netWed, 21 Oct 2009 17:51:27 -0400Fw: nava tirupathi-travel help-reg.

Dear Sir,

deepavali Greeting.

thirukurugoor( alwarthriunagari ) - 7.30 - 12.00 and 5.30 - 8.00 pm - very imp divya desam

thiruvargunamangai( naththam) - 9.00am -5.00 pm

thirutholaivilliyam anglam - 9.00am -5.00 pm

evening u can go to nanguneri(vanamamal ai) and den to thirukkurungudi.

with best regardsK.DILIP KUMAR--- On Sun, 10/18/09, murali kuppuswami <mkswami32 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

murali kuppuswami <mkswami32 (AT) (DOT) co.in> nava tirupathi-travel help-reg.Sunday, October 18, 2009, 6:55 PM

Dear members,

murali.k

From the happening headlines to the juiciest gossip, get your daily update on MSN India Drag n' drop

Sri :

Dear Sri Dilip Kumar :

Best wishes for success in seeing all the 106 dhivya desams !

NamO Sriman Narayanaaya,

V.Sadagopan

-

Dilip Kumar

Narayanan D ; mkswami32 ; Ponnappan ; Swami ; Sgt ; SG ; ; IRS

Cc: yennappan

Friday, October 23, 2009 1:44 AM

Re: nava tirupathi-travel help-reg.

Dear Sir

With reference to the travel log, it will be very useful for devotees in many ways.

As adviced by you in the last but the most imp point bout sambavani to the battars in temples like this, hope devotees will take it in teh right way and help them in cash and kind.

Sure HR & CE's salary will not be good enough for running thr family and leave alone the other cost of expences in temples.

Sir i would like to more of your travel logs so that i can also go and get blessing of the Lord.

With the blessing of my Mother and Lord Ranganathan i hav completed bout 80 of the divya desams and want to learn more.

Nowadays i am traveling to old and purana temples and trying to give that info to my friends circle and know people for them to go.

On Tuesday i went to get the blessing of Lord Ranganatha in singivaram near gingee on a small hill with 160 steps. its a very old temple which i saw in net.

The Lord is 24ft in size one of the biggest in tamilnadu i think

the temple has Lord Rangaantha and Thaayar Ranganayaki, Varadharajan and lakshmi varahar and durgai sannidhi is alo thr.

the temple open at 8.30 am to 9.30am and in evening from 5.30pm to 6.30pm.

Contact no is 9443439167.

with best regardsK.DILIP KUMAR--- On Thu, 10/22/09, Dr.V.Sadagopan <yennappan wrote:

Dr.V.Sadagopan <yennappanRe: nava tirupathi-travel help-reg."Narayanan D" <sendtonarayanan, mkswami32, "Ponnappan" <Oppiliappan >, "Swami" , "Sgt" <saranagathi >, "SG" <Tiruvenkatam >, "divya desam" , "IRS" Thursday, October 22, 2009, 10:49 PM

SrI:

Dear Sriman Naraynan:

Many Thanks,

V.Sadagopan

-

Narayanan D

mkswami32 (AT) (DOT) co.in

Cc: yennappan (AT) computer (DOT) net

Swamin:

Adiyen traveled to Srivaikuntam on Tiruchendur express, which alighted me at SriVaikuntam at wee hours (04:30am). There was none except me and station master, who was very sleepy and did not answer my questions regarding directions to temple. It was pitch dark outside without street lamps and could not find the way out/even direction to the main road. I waited at station up to 6am to have sunrise and observed in twilight that few more travelers (not to temple, I guess) were also waiting at various length of the platform for the dawn. So, the point is that if you are planning to take auto or bus from railway station to temple, which is near to bus stand, you may have to wait till dawn. After acquiring directions, I set on my foot to go to temple (Srivaikuntanathar temple). It was just a morning walk across the river which separates railway station and temple. It should be around 1 km and took 15 minutes, which was not tiring at all with the sun just at the horizon. The point here is that you can walk to temple (Srivaikuntanathar temple) and is not a big deal. If you are hiring a cab ask the drive to be present at station by the time train reaches the station. I was in contact with the battachariyar of Srivaikuntanathar temple and that swamin's thirunamam is also vaikuntanathar. He helped me in providing directions to his house, arranging cab. Being ekadesi on my day of visit, I did not find a chance to trouble him to arrange for food. Later learnt that he supports his elderly mother and sister so, he confessed that he might have been forced to arrange food outside, if at all I had requested him. The point here is that you can contact him at 09865628681 and he will help out to arrange for accommodation, food and travel. There are no big lodges at Srivaikuntam, except two which provide rudimentary amenities. Water scarcity was at peak when I visited and hence I took bath at Thamiraparani river. The point is that good lodges are available at Thirunelveli and many prefer to stay there and travel in cab, which is just an hour drive. I started dharisanam at 08:00 hours and finished by 11:00 at Srivaikuntanathar temple. The auto driver took me in counter clockwise direction and justified that only in this way the time will not be wasted as not all temple open at early hours. I had tracked my route using GPS and the same is uploaded. To view it just download the file to your computer and double click with Google Earth installed (can also be viewed in Google maps with few extra efforts). The point here is that the driver should know the order of visit and with river crossings involved, he should know the shortcuts. I had also attached contacts for all temple, the location of all temples marked with GPS (again can be viewed through Google Earth/maps) and a photo of a map drawn in nearly all temples. I paid Rs.350/- (50 extra at the end) for auto for all 9 temples. I boarded bus to Tirunelveli and boarded the Nellai express, which starts at 18:30. I had sufficient time to visit Nanguneri and Thirukurungudi had if I have a cab. Since it was a risk to miss the train I opt to remain at Battar's home itself.

Dasan,

Narayanan

Oppiliappan; ; saranagathi; Tiruvenkatam; Raamabhakthiyennappan (AT) computer (DOT) netWed, 21 Oct 2009 17:51:27 -0400Fw: nava tirupathi-travel help-reg.

Dear Sir,

deepavali Greeting.

thirukurugoor( alwarthriunagari ) - 7.30 - 12.00 and 5.30 - 8.00 pm - very imp divya desam

thiruvargunamangai( naththam) - 9.00am -5.00 pm

thirutholaivilliyam anglam - 9.00am -5.00 pm

evening u can go to nanguneri(vanamamal ai) and den to thirukkurungudi.

murali kuppuswami <mkswami32 (AT) (DOT) co.in> nava tirupathi-travel help-reg.Sunday, October 18, 2009, 6:55 PM

Dear members,

murali.k

>From the happening headlines to the juiciest gossip, get your daily update on MSN India Drag n' drop