IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

[srivaishnava_dubai] Thirupani of Sri Prasanna Venkatesa Perumal temple - Paithampadi

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Raghavan Swamin

Thank you very much for your effort.

Kindly deposit into the State bank of India account number 30258983414, I will send you the receipt as soon as I get the credit, and also forward to the friends as much as you can, I think 1 to 1.5 lacs will have to be collected.

Sri Prasanna Venkateshaya Mangalam

Adiyen,

G. Suresh

7/15, Amman Koil St, I cross

Srinivasa Nagar, chennai - 600063

C S RAGHAVAN C S RAGHAVAN <kkulathursuresh_gopal2006Sent: Tuesday, 18 August, 2009 10:29:27 PMFw: [srivaishnava_dubai] Thirupani of Sri Prasanna Venkatesa Perumal temple - Paithampadi

Dear Shri Suresh Swamin,

I have posted your mail to our Srivaishnava Satsang members

at Dubai.

One of the bakthas has replied; please see below.

Please advsie.

By the way, where are you based ?

Dasan,

Cattangulathur Santhanam Raghavan.Dubai

Mob: + 971 50 2979839

----- Forwarded Message ----Radha Kannan <radhakannankkulathurSent: Tuesday, 18 August, 2009 8:40:52 PMRe: [srivaishnava_dubai] Thirupani of Sri Prasanna Venkatesa Perumal temple - Paithampadi

Dear Raghavan Swamin,

I would like to contribute Rs.10000 .

Kindly tell me how to send the money.

Navalpakkam Chakrapani

*( Radhakannan )*--- On Tue, 8/18/09, C S RAGHAVAN C S RAGHAVAN <kkulathur wrote:

C S RAGHAVAN C S RAGHAVAN <kkulathur[srivaishnava_dubai] Thirupani of Sri Prasanna Venkatesa Perumal temple - Paithampadisrivaishnava_dubai Cc: madhavan.tes, rajagopDate: Tuesday, August 18, 2009, 7:56 AM

Dear Mr Venkat (bahrain) swamin,

Please read this e-mail and do your best.

Dasan

Cattangulathur S. Raghavan.

----- Forwarded Message ----suresh gopalarathinam <suresh_gopal2006@ .co. in>Monday, 17 August, 2009 1:14:01 PM Thirupani of Sri Prasanna Venkatesa Perumal temple - Paithampadi [2 Attachments]

Dear All

This is for your kind information that a picture attached with this mail of Sri Prasanna Venkatesa Perumal situated at paithampadi village near Vizhupuram. Samprokshanam of this temple was conducted before 42 years, the temple renovation was started 3 years back & the work was stopped in half stage due to non-availability of funds.. The moorty of perumal was kept in separate house & done nithyaradhanam. The Prasanna venkatesa perumal is said to be most special for satisfying the wishes of the bhakthas. All are requested to kindly donate to this temple. This temple is adiyen mother native..

Those who are interested can call me in my mobile: 9940484644.

Adiyen

G. Suresh

Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.

Looking for local information? Find it on Local

Recent Activity

New FilesVisit Your Group

Finance

It's Now Personal

Guides, news,

advice & more.

Support Group

Lose lbs together

Share your weight-

loss successes..

Y! Groups blog

The place to go

to stay informed

on Groups news!

recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer 8.

Guest guest

Dear Swamin,

I am based in Bangalore and would like to contribute in a small way and request you to inform the Beneficiary's name, name of the Bank, Branch & branch code, IFSC code and other details so that money can be transferred through NEFT by avoiding DD charges and other expenses.

Thanks & best regards

M.S.Srinivasa Prasad

Bangalore

92424 15027

-

suresh gopalarathinam

C S RAGHAVAN C S RAGHAVAN

Cc:

Wednesday, August 19, 2009 10:04 AM

Re: [srivaishnava_dubai] Thirupani of Sri Prasanna Venkatesa Perumal temple - Paithampadi

Dear Raghavan Swamin

Kindly deposit into the State bank of India account number 30258983414, I will send you the receipt as soon as I get the credit, and also forward to the friends as much as you can, I think 1 to 1.5 lacs will have to be collected.

Adiyen,

G. Suresh

C S RAGHAVAN C S RAGHAVAN <kkulathur (AT) (DOT) co.in>suresh_gopal2006 (AT) (DOT) co.inSent: Tuesday, 18 August, 2009 10:29:27 PMFw: [srivaishnava_dubai] Thirupani of Sri Prasanna Venkatesa Perumal temple - Paithampadi

Dear Shri Suresh Swamin,

at Dubai.

Please advsie.

Dasan,

----- Forwarded Message ----Radha Kannan <radhakannan >kkulathur (AT) (DOT) co.inSent: Tuesday, 18 August, 2009 8:40:52 PMRe: [srivaishnava_dubai] Thirupani of Sri Prasanna Venkatesa Perumal temple - Paithampadi

Dear Raghavan Swamin,

Navalpakkam Chakrapani

*( Radhakannan )*--- On Tue, 8/18/09, C S RAGHAVAN C S RAGHAVAN <kkulathur (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

C S RAGHAVAN C S RAGHAVAN <kkulathur (AT) (DOT) co.in>[srivaishnava_dubai] Thirupani of Sri Prasanna Venkatesa Perumal temple - Paithampadisrivaishnava_dubai Cc: madhavan.tes , rajagop (AT) airtelmail (DOT) inDate: Tuesday, August 18, 2009, 7:56 AM

Dasan

----- Forwarded Message ----suresh gopalarathinam <suresh_gopal2006@ .co. in>Monday, 17 August, 2009 1:14:01 PM Thirupani of Sri Prasanna Venkatesa Perumal temple - Paithampadi [2 Attachments]

Dear All

This is for your kind information that a picture attached with this mail of Sri Prasanna Venkatesa Perumal situated at paithampadi village near Vizhupuram. Samprokshanam of this temple was conducted before 42 years, the temple renovation was started 3 years back & the work was stopped in half stage due to non-availability of funds.. The moorty of perumal was kept in separate house & done nithyaradhanam. The Prasanna venkatesa perumal is said to be most special for satisfying the wishes of the bhakthas. All are requested to kindly donate to this temple. This temple is adiyen mother native..

Adiyen

G. Suresh

Recent Activity

Finance

It's Now Personal

Guides, news,

advice & more.

Support Group

Lose lbs together

Share your weight-

loss successes..

Y! Groups blog

The place to go

to stay informed

on Groups news!

Guest guest

Dear Swamin

Thanking you for your response

Beneficiary Name : G. Suresh,

State Bank of India,

A/c No: 30258983414

Branch code: 265

IFSC code: SBIN0000265

I will send the receipt as soon as I receive the credit into the bank. Pls. mention the amount in reply of this mail.

Regards

G. Suresh

M. S. SRINIVASA PRASAD <msspbipl Cc: suresh_gopal2006Sent: Wednesday, 19 August, 2009 1:25:54 PMRe: Re: [srivaishnava_dubai] Thirupani of Sri Prasanna Venkatesa Perumal temple - Paithampadi

Dear Swamin,

I am based in Bangalore and would like to contribute in a small way and request you to inform the Beneficiary's name, name of the Bank, Branch & branch code, IFSC code and other details so that money can be transferred through NEFT by avoiding DD charges and other expenses.

Thanks & best regards

M.S.Srinivasa Prasad

Bangalore

92424 15027

-

suresh gopalarathinam

Cc:

Re: [srivaishnava_dubai] Thirupani of Sri Prasanna Venkatesa Perumal temple - Paithampadi

Dear Raghavan Swamin

Adiyen,

G. Suresh

C S RAGHAVAN C S RAGHAVAN <kkulathur (AT) (DOT) co.in>suresh_gopal2006@ .co. inTuesday, 18 August, 2009 10:29:27 PMFw: [srivaishnava_ dubai] Thirupani of Sri Prasanna Venkatesa Perumal temple - Paithampadi

Dear Shri Suresh Swamin,

at Dubai.

Please advsie.

Dasan,

----- Forwarded Message ----Radha Kannan <radhakannan@ ..com>kkulathur (AT) (DOT) co.inTuesday, 18 August, 2009 8:40:52 PMRe: [srivaishnava_ dubai] Thirupani of Sri Prasanna Venkatesa Perumal temple - Paithampadi

Dear Raghavan Swamin,

Navalpakkam Chakrapani

*( Radhakannan )*--- On Tue, 8/18/09, C S RAGHAVAN C S RAGHAVAN <kkulathur (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

C S RAGHAVAN C S RAGHAVAN <kkulathur (AT) (DOT) co.in>[srivaishnava_ dubai] Thirupani of Sri Prasanna Venkatesa Perumal temple - Paithampadisrivaishnava_ dubai@ s.comCc: madhavan.tes@ gmail.com, rajagop (AT) airtelmail (DOT) . inTuesday, August 18, 2009, 7:56 AM

Dasan

Dear All

Adiyen

G. Suresh

Recent Activity

Finance

It's Now Personal

Guides, news,

advice & more.

Support Group

Lose lbs together

Share your weight-

loss successes..

Y! Groups blog

The place to go

to stay informed

on Groups news!

Guest guest

Ambattur Industrial Estate Branch

M. S. SRINIVASA PRASAD <msspbiplsuresh gopalarathinam <suresh_gopal2006Wednesday, 19 August, 2009 6:21:16 PMRe: Re: [srivaishnava_dubai] Thirupani of Sri Prasanna Venkatesa Perumal temple - Paithampadi

Please let me know the branch

-

suresh gopalarathinam

M. S. SRINIVASA PRASAD

Cc:

Wednesday, August 19, 2009 2:24 PM

Re: Re: [srivaishnava_dubai] Thirupani of Sri Prasanna Venkatesa Perumal temple - Paithampadi

Dear Swamin

State Bank of India,

I will send the receipt as soon as I receive the credit into the bank. Pls. mention the amount in reply of this mail.

Regards

G. Suresh

M. S. SRINIVASA PRASAD <msspbipl Cc: suresh_gopal2006Sent: Wednesday, 19 August, 2009 1:25:54 PMRe: Re: [srivaishnava_dubai] Thirupani of Sri Prasanna Venkatesa Perumal temple - Paithampadi

Dear Swamin,

Thanks & best regards

M.S.Srinivasa Prasad

Bangalore

92424 15027

-

suresh gopalarathinam

Cc:

Dear Raghavan Swamin

Adiyen,

G. Suresh

C S RAGHAVAN C S RAGHAVAN <kkulathur (AT) (DOT) co.in>suresh_gopal2006@ .co. inTuesday, 18 August, 2009 10:29:27 PMFw: [srivaishnava_ dubai] Thirupani of Sri Prasanna Venkatesa Perumal temple - Paithampadi

Dear Shri Suresh Swamin,

at Dubai.

Please advsie.

Dasan,

----- Forwarded Message ----Radha Kannan <radhakannan@ ..com>kkulathur (AT) (DOT) co.inTuesday, 18 August, 2009 8:40:52 PMRe: [srivaishnava_ dubai] Thirupani of Sri Prasanna Venkatesa Perumal temple - Paithampadi

Dear Raghavan Swamin,

Navalpakkam Chakrapani

C S RAGHAVAN C S RAGHAVAN <kkulathur (AT) (DOT) co..in>[srivaishnava_ dubai] Thirupani of Sri Prasanna Venkatesa Perumal temple - Paithampadisrivaishnava_ dubai@ s.comCc: madhavan.tes@ gmail.com, rajagop (AT) airtelmail (DOT) . inTuesday, August 18, 2009, 7:56 AM

Dasan

Dear All

This is for your kind information that a picture attached with this mail of Sri Prasanna Venkatesa Perumal situated at paithampadi village near Vizhupuram.. Samprokshanam of this temple was conducted before 42 years, the temple renovation was started 3 years back & the work was stopped in half stage due to non-availability of funds.. The moorty of perumal was kept in separate house & done nithyaradhanam. The Prasanna venkatesa perumal is said to be most special for satisfying the wishes of the bhakthas. All are requested to kindly donate to this temple. This temple is adiyen mother native..

Adiyen

G. Suresh

Recent Activity

Finance

It's Now Personal

Guides, news,

advice & more.

Support Group

Lose lbs together

Share your weight-

loss successes..

Y! Groups blog

The place to go

to stay informed

on Groups news!

See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz.

Guest guest

Dear Suresh Swamin,

As all nationlised banks are under "Core Banking Solutions", the Banks will ask for the parent branch name, where this account is maintained. Hence please mention the Branch Name, Name of the account holder, type of account such as SB/Current account to enable the Bhaktas to send their contributions. In this case you may also request the bhakthas to mention in their emails, the details of the date of remittance, branch name where remittance is made,and if possible the remittance number mentioned in their counterfoils, to track the remittances received and to send the acknowledgements for the same. P.R.Sridharan--- On Wed, 19/8/09, M. S. SRINIVASA PRASAD <msspbipl wrote:

M. S. SRINIVASA PRASAD <msspbiplRe: Re: [srivaishnava_dubai] Thirupani of Sri Prasanna Venkatesa Perumal temple - Paithampadi Cc: suresh_gopal2006Date: Wednesday, 19 August, 2009, 1:25 PM

Dear Swamin,

I am based in Bangalore and would like to contribute in a small way and request you to inform the Beneficiary' s name, name of the Bank, Branch & branch code, IFSC code and other details so that money can be transferred through NEFT by avoiding DD charges and other expenses.

Thanks & best regards

M.S.Srinivasa Prasad

Bangalore

92424 15027

-

suresh gopalarathinam

Cc:

Re: [srivaishnava_ dubai] Thirupani of Sri Prasanna Venkatesa Perumal temple - Paithampadi

Dear Raghavan Swamin

Adiyen,

G. Suresh

Dear Shri Suresh Swamin,

at Dubai.

Please advsie.

Dasan,

----- Forwarded Message ----Radha Kannan <radhakannan@ >kkulathur (AT) (DOT) co.inTuesday, 18 August, 2009 8:40:52 PMRe: [srivaishnava_ dubai] Thirupani of Sri Prasanna Venkatesa Perumal temple - Paithampadi

Dear Raghavan Swamin,

Navalpakkam Chakrapani

C S RAGHAVAN C S RAGHAVAN <kkulathur (AT) (DOT) co.in>[srivaishnava_ dubai] Thirupani of Sri Prasanna Venkatesa Perumal temple - Paithampadisrivaishnava_ dubai@ s.comCc: madhavan.tes@ gmail.com, rajagop (AT) airtelmail (DOT) inTuesday, August 18, 2009, 7:56 AM

Dasan

Dear All

Adiyen

G. Suresh

Recent Activity

Finance

It's Now Personal

Guides, news,

advice & more.

Support Group

Lose lbs together

Share your weight-

loss successes..

Y! Groups blog

The place to go

to stay informed

on Groups news!

Guest guest

Dear Swamin

If you have some problem in transferring the amount you can send cheque or DD in the name of "Sri Prasanna Venkatesa baktha Jana Sabha" & send to the below address.

Mr. Varadhachari

Perumal Koil street,

Paithampadi PO

Via Anathur

Vizhupuram-607101

Regards

G. Suresh

C S RAGHAVAN C S RAGHAVAN <kkulathursuresh gopalarathinam <suresh_gopal2006Wednesday, 19 August, 2009 10:25:58 PMRe: [srivaishnava_dubai] Thirupani of Sri Prasanna Venkatesa Perumal temple - Paithampadi

Dear Swamin,

Please give name of the Account and branch details.

Dasan

Raghavan.

suresh gopalarathinam <suresh_gopal2006C S RAGHAVAN C S RAGHAVAN <kkulathurCc: Sent: Wednesday, 19 August, 2009 8:34:19 AMRe: [srivaishnava_dubai] Thirupani of Sri Prasanna Venkatesa Perumal temple - Paithampadi

Dear Raghavan Swamin

Kindly deposit into the State bank of India account number 30258983414, I will send you the receipt as soon as I get the credit, and also forward to the friends as much as you can, I think 1 to 1.5 lacs will have to be collected..

Adiyen,

G. Suresh

C S RAGHAVAN C S RAGHAVAN <kkulathursuresh_gopal2006Sent: Tuesday, 18 August, 2009 10:29:27 PMFw: [srivaishnava_dubai] Thirupani of Sri Prasanna Venkatesa Perumal temple - Paithampadi

Dear Shri Suresh Swamin,

at Dubai.

Please advsie.

Dasan,

----- Forwarded Message ----Radha Kannan <radhakannankkulathurSent: Tuesday, 18 August, 2009 8:40:52 PMRe: [srivaishnava_dubai] Thirupani of Sri Prasanna Venkatesa Perumal temple - Paithampadi

Dear Raghavan Swamin,

Navalpakkam Chakrapani

*( Radhakannan )*--- On Tue, 8/18/09, C S RAGHAVAN C S RAGHAVAN <kkulathur wrote:

C S RAGHAVAN C S RAGHAVAN <kkulathur[srivaishnava_dubai] Thirupani of Sri Prasanna Venkatesa Perumal temple - Paithampadisrivaishnava_dubai Cc: madhavan.tes, rajagopDate: Tuesday, August 18, 2009, 7:56 AM

Dasan

Dear All

Adiyen

G. Suresh

Recent Activity

Finance

It's Now Personal

Guides, news,

advice & more.

Support Group

Lose lbs together

Share your weight-

loss successes..

Y! Groups blog

The place to go

to stay informed

on Groups news!

Thinking of ordering food? Find restaurant numbers on India Local

Guest guest

Dear Sri Suresh,

Hope you must have received the money in your a/c. I am yet to receive the acknowledgement from you. Please arrange to send the receipt immediately.

Thanks & rgds

MSSP

-

suresh gopalarathinam

M. S. SRINIVASA PRASAD

Thursday, August 20, 2009 6:30 PM

Re: Re: [srivaishnava_dubai] Thirupani of Sri Prasanna Venkatesa Perumal temple - Paithampadi

Dear Sri Srinivas

Thank you very much for your contribution.

Thanks & Regards

G. Suresh

M. S. SRINIVASA PRASAD <msspbiplsuresh gopalarathinam <suresh_gopal2006Thursday, 20 August, 2009 5:30:41 PMRe: Re: [srivaishnava_dubai] Thirupani of Sri Prasanna Venkatesa Perumal temple - Paithampadi

Dear Sri G. Suresh,

I have sent a small and humble contribution of Rs.1001/- for the great cause and I wish all the very best to your service to the almighty. I have sent this money by NEFT today morning. Hope you must have received in your a/c by now.

Kindly acknowledge receipt.

Thanks & besr regards

M.S. Srinivasa Prasad

11, 4th cross road,

Malleswaram,

Bangalore - 560003

PH : 080 2336 2380

Cell : 92424 15027

-

suresh gopalarathinam

M. S. SRINIVASA PRASAD

Cc:

Wednesday, August 19, 2009 6:34 PM

Ambattur Industrial Estate Branch

M. S. SRINIVASA PRASAD <msspbiplsuresh gopalarathinam <suresh_gopal2006Wednesday, 19 August, 2009 6:21:16 PMRe: Re: [srivaishnava_dubai] Thirupani of Sri Prasanna Venkatesa Perumal temple - Paithampadi

Please let me know the branch

-

suresh gopalarathinam

M. S. SRINIVASA PRASAD

Cc:

Wednesday, August 19, 2009 2:24 PM

Dear Swamin

State Bank of India,

Regards

G. Suresh

Dear Swamin,

Thanks & best regards

M.S.Srinivasa Prasad

Bangalore

92424 15027

-

suresh gopalarathinam

Cc:

Dear Raghavan Swamin

Kindly deposit into the State bank of India account number 30258983414, I will send you the receipt as soon as I get the credit, and also forward to the friends as much as you can, I think 1 to 1..5 lacs will have to be collected.

Adiyen,

G. Suresh

Dear Shri Suresh Swamin,

at Dubai.

Please advsie.

Dasan,

Dear Raghavan Swamin,

Navalpakkam Chakrapani

C S RAGHAVAN C S RAGHAVAN <kkulathur (AT) (DOT) co..in>[srivaishnava_ dubai] Thirupani of Sri Prasanna Venkatesa Perumal temple - Paithampadisrivaishnava_ dubai@ s.comCc: madhavan.tes@ gmail..com, rajagop (AT) airtelmail (DOT) . inTuesday, August 18, 2009, 7:56 AM

Dasan

Dear All

This is for your kind information that a picture attached with this mail of Sri Prasanna Venkatesa Perumal situated at paithampadi village near Vizhupuram.. Samprokshanam of this temple was conducted before 42 years, the temple renovation was started 3 years back & the work was stopped in half stage due to non-availability of funds.. The moorty of perumal was kept in separate house & done nithyaradhanam. The Prasanna venkatesa perumal is said to be most special for satisfying the wishes of the bhakthas. All are requested to kindly donate to this temple. This temple is adiyen mother native..

Adiyen

G. Suresh

Recent Activity

Finance

It's Now Personal

Guides, news,

advice & more.

Support Group

Lose lbs together

Share your weight-

loss successes..

Y! Groups blog

The place to go

to stay informed

on Groups news!

See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz.