IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Brief history of 12 Alwars

Rate this topic

Guest guest

SrI:

Dear Sri Charanyan Iyengar :

Thank you for your mail . The AzhwAr's Vaibhavam and 60 articles on their Prabhandha Saarams are archived in :

http://www.sadagopan.org

Please go to the link , "Dhivya Prabhandham" there and after the introduction on Swamy Naatha Muni , please to to the articles on the AzhwArs and their Prabhandhams .

There is abundant material there .

NamO SrI RanganathAya ,

V.Sadagopan

-

Charanyan Iyengar

yennappan

Cc: vishnuvasini ; Srinivasan

Wednesday, February 04, 2009 10:13 AM

K/a Dr S.Sadagopan,

Dear Sir,

I request your help on the information sought out by Mr Rajagopal.It would be quiet interesting to update our self on the matter

Adiyen

charanyan--- On Mon, 2/2/09, Chowdhury Rajagopal <vishnuvasini wrote:

Chowdhury Rajagopal <vishnuvasiniRe: RE: Fw: Sandhya Vandhanam MP3 Download Date: Monday, February 2, 2009, 3:53 PM

Greetings to all,

I am interested in learning the life history of 12 Alwars so that it will bring about brief knowledge about our culture . Can any body send me the history either in tamil or in english.

Kindly do the needful.

With Love.

R.Chowdhury ( A) Kasturi rangan

Guest guest

Respected all,Pranams.Iwant to read all the seven parts of Srimad Ramayanam, in a story form without scripts. Can any one suggest me which author shdI buy and where can Iget all the books.And also Srimad Baghavatham, which author and where to buy. Namaskarasms and thanks. P. Vijayalakshmi.--- On Thu, 2/5/09, Dr.V.Sadagopan <yennappan wrote:Dr.V.Sadagopan <yennappan Re: Brief history of 12 Alwarscharanyan_24iyengarCc: vishnuvasini, "Srinivasan"

<ganovasan, "Ponnappan" <Oppiliappan >, "Sgt" <saranagathi >, "SG" <Tiruvenkatam >, "Rajeev" <Parakalamatham >, "IRS" , "divya desam" , "DS" <desikasampradaya >, RamanujaandDesika , "Srikanth Veeraraghavan" <hindusrikanthThursday, February 5, 2009, 9:45 AM

SrI:

Dear Sri Charanyan Iyengar :

Thank you for your mail . The AzhwAr's Vaibhavam and 60 articles on their Prabhandha Saarams are archived in :

http://www.sadagopa n.org

Please go to the link , "Dhivya Prabhandham" there and after the introduction on Swamy Naatha Muni , please to to the articles on the AzhwArs and their Prabhandhams .

There is abundant material there .

NamO SrI RanganathAya ,

V.Sadagopan

-

Charanyan Iyengar

yennappan (AT) computer (DOT) net

Cc: vishnuvasini@ gmail.com ; Srinivasan

Wednesday, February 04, 2009 10:13 AM

K/a Dr S.Sadagopan,

Dear Sir,

I request your help on the information sought out by Mr Rajagopal.It would be quiet interesting to update our self on the matter

Adiyen

charanyan--- On Mon, 2/2/09, Chowdhury Rajagopal <vishnuvasini@ gmail.com> wrote:

Chowdhury Rajagopal <vishnuvasini@ gmail.com>Re: RE: Fw: Sandhya Vandhanam MP3 DownloadMonday, February 2, 2009, 3:53 PM

Greetings to all,

I am interested in learning the life history of 12 Alwars so that it will bring about brief knowledge about our culture . Can any body send me the history either in tamil or in english.

Kindly do the needful.

With Love.

R.Chowdhury ( A) Kasturi rangan