IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Meaning of Kurai Onrum Illai & Lyrics

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Ones,

I have attached the MS word file which gives the meaning and lyrics of KURAI ONRUM ILLAI song sung by MS subbulakshmi.

If you want the song in MP3 format please mail me.-- Warm Regards,Hariharan PS+91 9842109873

Guest guest

Hi, I am not able to view the attched file. Can you please send it again? Also i need the mp3 format of the song. Please send the song attached with the mail. Thanks and Regards, Anupriya Nammalvar. Hari Haran P S <psharihar wrote: Dear Ones, I have attached the MS word file which gives the meaning and lyrics of KURAI ONRUM ILLAI song sung by MS subbulakshmi. If you want the song in MP3 format please mail me.-- Warm Regards,Hariharan PS+91 9842109873

Guest guest

dear Mr.Harharan. Can u send me that word as well as mp3 file please REgards kannanHari Haran P S <psharihar wrote: Dear Ones, I have attached the MS word file which gives the meaning and lyrics of KURAI ONRUM ILLAI song sung by MS subbulakshmi. If you want the song in MP3 format please mail me.-- Warm Regards,Hariharan PS+91 9842109873

Why delete messages? Unlimited storage is just a click away.

Guest guest

Sorry i could't see the file please guide me.

thanks!

chithra.s.

, " Hari Haran P S " <psharihar

wrote:

>

> Dear Ones,

>

> I have attached the MS word file which gives the meaning and

lyrics of KURAI

> ONRUM ILLAI song sung by MS subbulakshmi.

>

> If you want the song in MP3 format please mail me.

>

> --

> Warm Regards,

> Hariharan PS

> +91 9842109873

>

Guest guest

Respected sir, Where is the attachment of the document in word. Yes, i am too interested in the MP3 format. Ganovasan (on tour at chennai} NAGARAJAN NAGENDRA KANNAN <nagendra.kannan wrote: dear Mr.Harharan. Can u send me that word as well as mp3 file please REgards kannanHari Haran P S <psharihar > wrote: Dear Ones, I have attached the MS word file which gives the meaning and lyrics of KURAI ONRUM ILLAI song sung by MS subbulakshmi. If you want the song in MP3 format please mail me.-- Warm Regards,Hariharan PS+91 9842109873 Why delete messages? Unlimited storage is just a click away. Ganovasan [aveesreenivaasan] AVEEYES

Love shopping? Click here to find the best shops in every city.

Guest guest

Where is the attachment, SiR! dasan9 Hari Haran P S <psharihar wrote: Dear Ones, I have attached the MS word file which gives the meaning and lyrics of KURAI ONRUM ILLAI song sung by MS subbulakshmi. If you want the song in MP3 format please mail me.-- Warm Regards,Hariharan PS+91 9842109873 Ganovasan [aveesreenivaasan] AVEEYES

Chat on a cool, new interface. No download required.

Guest guest

Thank you Hariharan. Do you who has written this song? The answer is

Rajaji ( C. rajagopalachari) the great politician and founder of

Swanthratha party. First & Last Governer general of India. Former CM

of Tamil Nadu.

On 10/24/07, Hari Haran P S <psharihar wrote:

>

Dear Ones,

>

> I have attached the MS word file which gives the meaning and lyrics of KURAI

ONRUM ILLAI song sung by MS subbulakshmi.

>

> If you want the song in MP3 format please mail me.

>

> --

> Warm Regards,

> Hariharan PS

> +91 9842109873

>

>

Guest guest

Namaskarams,

I have attached a copy of Kurai Ondrum Illai in Windows Media Format (WMA) file. Hope this is useful.

Thanks and Regards,

Deepak Vasudevan91 98400 26014

Guest guest

Can you please send Kurai Onrum Illai Song in MP3 format sung by MSji.

Thanks

Srinivasan Varadarajan <ganovasan Sent: Friday, 26 October, 2007 3:28:16 PMRe: Meaning of " Kurai Onrum Illai " & Lyrics

Where is the attachment, SiR!

dasan9

Hari Haran P S <psharihar (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

Dear Ones,

I have attached the MS word file which gives the meaning and lyrics of KURAI ONRUM ILLAI song sung by MS subbulakshmi.

If you want the song in MP3 format please mail me.-- Warm Regards,Hariharan PS+91 9842109873

Ganovasan

[aveesreenivaasan]

AVEEYES

Chat on a cool, new interface. No download required.

Save all your chat conversations. Find them online.

Guest guest

---------- Forwarded message ----------Hari Haran P S <pshariharNov 6, 2007 8:02 PM

Fwd: Meaning of " Kurai Onrum Illai " & Lyrics ---------- Forwarded message ----------

Hari Haran P S <psharihar

>Oct 31, 2007 7:37 PM Fwd: Meaning of " Kurai Onrum Illai " & Lyrics

Dears,

Sorry I forgot to attach the same. Please hear and learn now.....

Warm Regards,Hariharan PS+91 9842109873

---------- Forwarded message ----------Hari Haran P S <

pshariharOct 24, 2007 8:49 PMMeaning of " Kurai Onrum Illai " & Lyrics

Dear Ones,

Guest guest

dear asthikas I came to know that thiruvaradhana has come in chip format. anyone has heard of it or has any knowledge whether it is feasable , please let me know the address and phone nuos for contact.Hari Haran P S <psharihar wrote: ---------- Forwarded message ----------Hari Haran P S <psharihar >Nov 6, 2007 8:02 PM Fwd: Meaning of "

Kurai Onrum Illai " & Lyrics ---------- Forwarded message ----------Hari Haran P S <psharihar >Oct 31, 2007 7:37 PM Fwd: Meaning of " Kurai Onrum Illai " & Lyrics Dears, Sorry I forgot to attach the same. Please hear and learn now..... Warm Regards,Hariharan PS+91 9842109873 ---------- Forwarded message ----------Hari Haran P S < psharihar >Oct 24, 2007 8:49 PMMeaning of " Kurai Onrum Illai " & Lyrics Dear Ones, I have attached the MS word file which gives the meaning and lyrics of KURAI ONRUM ILLAI song sung by MS subbulakshmi. If you want the song in MP3 format please mail me.-- Warm Regards,Hariharan PS+91 9842109873

RAJARAMAN

5, 50, 500, 5000 - Store N number of mails in your inbox.