IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Travel to India and Pilgrimage to Several Places

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dearest Devotees I hope this email finds one and all in good health and spirits. I am planning a pilgrimage to India, but it is on a fast idea, so I do not know if any of the following are going to work. 1. I will be travelling to Chennai via Mumbai from London. 2. I will be then going to Sri Rangam as it is part of my usual divya desam trips 3. From Sri Rangam I will visit Oppiliappan Kovil as this is my Kulladevam as well as Thirukannamangai Kovil which is my village temple. 4. Return to Chennai after visiting Vadavoor and maybe Manargudi. In addition I have been advised to make the following visits, and I would ask your earnest assistance and advis. 1. Tirupati-Tirumala. I would like to know if anyone knows seva tickets

which will be available for sale, and who best to ask. I am able to go between 9th and 12th October. Anyones assistance will be greatly appreciated. 2. I will be visiting Salagram, this has been on my list of things to do and was told that now is a cold time but the best time to visit. Does anyone have any information. I would like to take a helicopter from Jomsom as this is the quickest, does anyone have a travel agent who can assist with this trip. 3. If possible a trip to Bhadrinath. This is the one element I am concerned about more than anything else. Mainly because I do not know if there is still time to visit this part of the world. Thanks to anyone who can provide me more information. I am also happy to undertake Darshan for anyone who wishes me to do so. Sincerely

Ramesh Rangarajan

For ideas on reducing your carbon footprint visit For Good this month.

Guest guest

mr. rengarajan

i happen to see ur e mail.

in this regard i wd advice you to contact..mr.sudarshan of BEyond Boundaries for organising your trips.

good luck

ramaswamy..

i have sent a copy of this mail to sudarhan

his e mail id beyondboundaries1

On 10/1/07, Ramesh Rangarajan <r_ranagarajan wrote:

Dearest Devotees

I hope this email finds one and all in good health and spirits.

I am planning a pilgrimage to India, but it is on a fast idea, so I do not know if any of the following are going to work.

1. I will be travelling to Chennai via Mumbai from London.

2. I will be then going to Sri Rangam as it is part of my usual divya desam trips

3. From Sri Rangam I will visit Oppiliappan Kovil as this is my Kulladevam as well as Thirukannamangai Kovil which is my village temple.

4. Return to Chennai after visiting Vadavoor and maybe Manargudi.

In addition I have been advised to make the following visits, and I would ask your earnest assistance and advis.

1. Tirupati-Tirumala. I would like to know if anyone knows seva tickets which will be available for sale, and who best to ask. I am able to go between 9th and 12th October. Anyones assistance will be greatly appreciated.

2. I will be visiting Salagram, this has been on my list of things to do and was told that now is a cold time but the best time to visit. Does anyone have any information. I would like to take a helicopter from Jomsom as this is the quickest, does anyone have a travel agent who can assist with this trip.

3. If possible a trip to Bhadrinath. This is the one element I am concerned about more than anything else. Mainly because I do not know if there is still time to visit this part of the world.

Thanks to anyone who can provide me more information.

I am also happy to undertake Darshan for anyone who wishes me to do so.

Sincerely

Ramesh Rangarajan

Guest guest

Hi Ramesh, It is good to hear that you are udertakig prilgimage to the placess metioned. Goinng to Thirupathy will not be a problem.Dharshan tickets are available at Chennai-T.T.D-Srinivasar temple T.Nnagar.You can ook i advance annnd plan your trip Last week we had been to Badrinath.It was wouderful trip.It is arraged by Ahobilamadam/Andavan Ashramam from Delhi.It was 5 days trip.I think oct 15th the temple closes for winter.I doubt you can make. However you want further details pl.write to me Best wishes Adien RamanujamRamesh Rangarajan <r_ranagarajan wrote: Dearest Devotees I hope this email finds one and all in good health and spirits. I am planning a pilgrimage to India, but it is on a fast idea, so I do not know if any of the following are going to work. 1. I will be travelling to Chennai via Mumbai from London. 2. I will be then going to Sri Rangam as it is part of my usual divya desam trips 3. From Sri Rangam I will visit Oppiliappan Kovil as this is my Kulladevam as well as Thirukannamangai Kovil which is my village temple. 4. Return to Chennai after visiting Vadavoor and maybe Manargudi. In addition I have been advised to make the following visits, and I would ask your earnest assistance

and advis. 1. Tirupati-Tirumala. I would like to know if anyone knows seva tickets which will be available for sale, and who best to ask. I am able to go between 9th and 12th October. Anyones assistance will be greatly appreciated. 2. I will be visiting Salagram, this has been on my list of things to do and was told that now is a cold time but the best time to visit. Does anyone have any information. I would like to take a helicopter from Jomsom as this is the quickest, does anyone have a travel agent who can assist with this trip. 3. If possible a trip to Bhadrinath. This is the one element I am concerned about more than anything else. Mainly because I do not know if there is still time to visit this part of the world. Thanks to anyone who can provide me more information. I am also happy to undertake Darshan for

anyone who wishes me to do so. Sincerely Ramesh Rangarajan For ideas on reducing your carbon footprint visit For Good this month.

Explore your hobbies and interests. Click here to begin.

Guest guest

Dear Sir,

Are you working with A.Shulman?I recall a gentleman with the same name as yours ....I had visited his home in Singapore long time back ...but lost touch in the past few years...If you are the same person, during your forthcoming visit, can we meet in Mumbai?

I am still with Supreme Petrochem Ltd...

R.Rangarajan

On Mon, 01 Oct 2007 Ramesh Rangarajan wrote :

>Dearest Devotees

>

> I hope this email finds one and all in good health and spirits.

>

> I am planning a pilgrimage to India, but it is on a fast idea, so I do not know if any of the following are going to work.

>

> 1. I will be travelling to Chennai via Mumbai from London.

>

> 2. I will be then going to Sri Rangam as it is part of my usual divya desam trips

>

> 3. From Sri Rangam I will visit Oppiliappan Kovil as this is my Kulladevam as well as Thirukannamangai Kovil which is my village temple.

>

> 4. Return to Chennai after visiting Vadavoor and maybe Manargudi.

>

> In addition I have been advised to make the following visits, and I would ask your earnest assistance and advis.

>

> 1. Tirupati-Tirumala. I would like to know if anyone knows seva tickets which will be available for sale, and who best to ask. I am able to go between 9th and 12th October. Anyones assistance will be greatly appreciated.

>

> 2. I will be visiting Salagram, this has been on my list of things to do and was told that now is a cold time but the best time to visit. Does anyone have any information. I would like to take a helicopter from Jomsom as this is the quickest, does anyone have a travel agent who can assist with this trip.

>

> 3. If possible a trip to Bhadrinath. This is the one element I am concerned about more than anything else. Mainly because I do not know if there is still time to visit this part of the world.

>

> Thanks to anyone who can provide me more information.

>

> I am also happy to undertake Darshan for anyone who wishes me to do so.

>

> Sincerely

>

>

>

> Ramesh Rangarajan

>

>

>

> For ideas on reducing your carbon footprint visit For Good this month.

Guest guest

Dear Mr Ramesh rangarajan,

The tkt for Tirupathi can be booked at TTD at Venkatnarayana Road,T Nagar,Chennai -17.Booking can be made online also from your place.

The package tour to Badri and salagramam and naimisaranyam is arranged by many agents in Channai and most of them have understanding with Panicker Travels New Delhi and is arranged thru Haridwar and Rishikesh .This is the good season for badrinath .

Best wishes

T.K.Parthasarathy

with love and cheers T KParthasarathy

Chennai

; TirumalaTirupati ; Oppiliappan ; saranagathi ; ; ahobilavalli From: r_ranagarajanDate: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 22:56:48 +0100 Travel to India and Pilgrimage to Several Places

Dearest Devotees

I am planning a pilgrimage to India, but it is on a fast idea, so I do not know if any of the following are going to work.

2. I will be then going to Sri Rangam as it is part of my usual divya desam trips

3. From Sri Rangam I will visit Oppiliappan Kovil as this is my Kulladevam as well as Thirukannamangai Kovil which is my village temple.

In addition I have been advised to make the following visits, and I would ask your earnest assistance and advis.

1. Tirupati-Tirumala. I would like to know if anyone knows seva tickets which will be available for sale, and who best to ask. I am able to go between 9th and 12th October. Anyones assistance will be greatly appreciated.

2. I will be visiting Salagram, this has been on my list of things to do and was told that now is a cold time but the best time to visit. Does anyone have any information. I would like to take a helicopter from Jomsom as this is the quickest, does anyone have a travel agent who can assist with this trip.

3. If possible a trip to Bhadrinath. This is the one element I am concerned about more than anything else. Mainly because I do not know if there is still time to visit this part of the world.

Sincerely

Ramesh Rangarajan

For ideas on reducing your carbon footprint visit For Good this month. Windows Live Spaces is here! It’s easy to create your own personal Web site. Check it out!

Guest guest

Dear Ramesh,

Website for Thirupathi is www.thirumala.org . You can get more details. Pl contact me in evening hours after 8 pm. I will be busy with my office.

VP Srinivasan

On 10/1/07, M.V.Ramanujam Iyengar <mvramanujamiyengar wrote:

Hi Ramesh,

It is good to hear that you are udertakig prilgimage to the placess metioned.

Goinng to Thirupathy will not be a problem.Dharshan tickets are available at Chennai-T.T.D-Srinivasar temple T.Nnagar.You can ook i advance annnd plan your trip

Last week we had been to Badrinath.It was wouderful trip.It is arraged by Ahobilamadam/Andavan Ashramam from Delhi.It was 5 days trip.I think oct 15th the temple closes for winter.I doubt you can make.

However you want further details pl.write to me

Best wishes

Adien RamanujamRamesh Rangarajan <r_ranagarajan (AT) (DOT) co.uk> wrote:

Dearest Devotees

Sincerely

Ramesh Rangarajan

Explore your hobbies and interests. Click here to begin.

Guest guest

Namaskarams,

Anybody can advise about the opening of the Badrinath temple in 2008 after the

winter? Any website where the temple schedules like opening/closing are

available?

Balaji (Moderator): I have Cc'ed to Tours to find out if

you could try arranging some tour to Badrinath also. I think this request has

been outstanding to Archavatara Anubhava Yatra for a real long time since I

suggested you sometime during the Kanchipuram and the Parikkal tour? Any updates

on that?

-------

Deepak Vasudevan

Mobile: 91 98400 26014

-------

GET FREE 5GB ONLINE STORAGE - Safely store your documents, photos and music

online!

Visit http://www.inbox.com/storage to find out more!