IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

My Marriage Invitation

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear As the saying goes "marriages are made in heaven" which we solemnize on earth. On SUNDAY, the 16th of September 2007 I wish to celebrate my marriage with Shanta Shri The honor of your presence is requested . REGARDS NARASIMHA

BHARATHI

Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from someone who knows. Answers - Check it out.

Guest guest

Our heartiest congradulation and  whole hearted wishes for your happy

wed lock. Please  keep in mind " MARRIAGE  IS A PROCESS OF 

ADJUSTMENTS  AND UNDERSTANDING " Adiyen, R.SRIDHARAN, Ranipet

> -------- (on rptedp01) > > email-body was scanned and no virus found >

bharathi_marriage[.pdf was scanned and no virus found >

------------------------ > Dear

> > As the saying goes " marriages are made in

heaven " > > which we solemnize on earth. >

> On SUNDAY, the 16th of September 2007 > > I

wish to celebrate my marriage with Shanta Shri > > The

honor of your presence is requested . > > > > > > REGARDS > NARASIMHA BHARATHI > > > >

Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from someone who

> knows. > Answers - Check it out.

This email was sent using BAP, BHEL, Ranipet mail server.This transmission is confidential and intended solelyfor the person or organisation to whom it is addressed.It may contain privileged and confidential information.If you are not the intended recipient, you should not copy,distribute or take any action in reliance on it.Delete the mail, If you have received this transmission in error.postmaster

Guest guest

Thank you for the invitation. For obvious reasons, I am unable to attend. Our blessings to you. narasimha bharathi <narasimhabharathi2000 wrote: Dear As the

saying goes "marriages are made in heaven" which we solemnize on earth. On SUNDAY, the 16th of September 2007 I wish to celebrate my marriage with Shanta Shri The honor of your presence is requested . REGARDS NARASIMHA BHARATHI Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from someone who knows. Answers - Check it out.

5, 50, 500, 5000 - Store N number of mails in your inbox.

Guest guest

Dear Shri Narasimha Bharathi, Glad to see your marriage invitation. While sending my sincere best wishes , I join hundreds of your well wishers praying Lord Narayanan & Goddess Lakshmi to bestow upon you both all the best -- health, wealth. happiness and prosperity besides long years of sefvice in the cause of vaishnavism. Adiyen, M.Ramamurthynarasimha bharathi <narasimhabharathi2000 wrote: Dear As the saying goes "marriages are made in heaven" which we solemnize on earth. On SUNDAY, the 16th of September 2007 I wish to celebrate my marriage with Shanta Shri The honor of your presence

is requested . REGARDS NARASIMHA BHARATHI Be a better

Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from someone who knows. Answers - Check it out.

Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha! Play Monopoly Here and Now (it's updated for today's economy) at Games.

Guest guest

Radhe Krishna! Thanks for your wishes Sir... Narasimha BharathiRamamurthy Manickam Pillai <ramapadmam1940 wrote: Dear Shri Narasimha Bharathi, Glad to see your marriage invitation. While sending my sincere best wishes , I join hundreds of your well wishers praying Lord Narayanan & Goddess Lakshmi to bestow upon you both all the best -- health, wealth. happiness and prosperity besides long years of sefvice in the cause of

vaishnavism. Adiyen, M.Ramamurthynarasimha bharathi <narasimhabharathi2000 > wrote: Dear As the saying goes "marriages are made in heaven" which we solemnize on earth. On SUNDAY, the 16th of September 2007 I wish to celebrate my marriage with Shanta Shri The honor of your presence is requested . REGARDS NARASIMHA BHARATHI Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from someone who knows. Answers - Check it out. Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha! Play Monopoly Here and Now (it's

updated for today's economy) at Games.

Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from someone who knows. Answers - Check it out.

Guest guest

Where is the venue? Can't we attend?

VP Srinivasan

On 9/10/07, rsri <rsri wrote:

Our heartiest congradulation and whole hearted wishes for your happy wed lock.

Please keep in mind " MARRIAGE IS A PROCESS OF ADJUSTMENTS AND UNDERSTANDING "

Adiyen, R.SRIDHARAN, Ranipet

> -------- (on rptedp01) > > email-body was scanned and no virus found > bharathi_marriage[.pdf was scanned and no virus found > ------------------------ > Dear > > As the saying goes " marriages are made in heaven " > > which we solemnize on earth. > > On SUNDAY, the 16th of September 2007 >

> I wish to celebrate my marriage with Shanta Shri > > The honor of your presence is requested . > > > > > > REGARDS > NARASIMHA BHARATHI > > > > Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from someone who > knows. > Answers - Check it out.

This email was sent using BAP, BHEL, Ranipet mail server.This transmission is confidential and intended solelyfor the person or organisation to whom it is addressed.It may contain privileged and confidential information.

If you are not the intended recipient, you should not copy,distribute or take any action in reliance on it.

Delete the mail, If you have received this transmission in error.postmaster

Guest guest

Good Morning, my dear friend! Belated greetings are Million Times better than ignoring them totally. I am personally really touched by your invitation. You by now has already started experiencing

the nuances of a Grihastan. May the Lord bestow On your Cup Of Life, with Cream Of Peace , Plenty & Prosperity Too! Our own blessings,in addition!!!!!!!!!. Needoozhi, valamai Vazkha, thirumagane!! Ganovasan . [srinivasan] narasimha bharathi <narasimhabharathi2000 wrote: Dear As the saying goes "marriages are made in heaven" which we solemnize on earth. On SUNDAY, the 16th of September 2007 I wish to celebrate my marriage with Shanta Shri The honor of your presence is requested . REGARDS NARASIMHA BHARATHI Be a better Heartthrob. Get better

relationship answers from someone who knows. Answers - Check it out. Ganovasan [aveesreenivaasan] AVEEYES

5, 50, 500, 5000 - Store N number of mails in your inbox.