IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Nava Tirupathi Divya desam updated timings.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

-: Pranams to all. Jaya Guru Datta Sri Guru Datta :-

Last week we had the blessings of lord maha vishnu at nava Tirupati

divya desams. Now the timings are very convinient and any time during

the day one can visit the temples. We reached Srivikuntam and had the

lord darshan, when we reached in the morning abhishekam was going

on,. After having the prasadam there we hired the taxi for rs 350/-

to cover the rest of the 8 temples. We started by 10.35am and covered

all the temples by 2.10pm.

I have uploaded the timings of the temple in details in photos

section and request some one can translate the entire version to

English so it will be helpful to all while visiting next time.

Due to the timings we coverd the temples in the following order.

1) Srivikuntam 7.30 to 12 and 5.30 to 8.00

2) Alwar Tirunagari 7.30 to 12 and 5.30 to 8

3) Tirukolur 7.30 to 12 and 5.30 to 8

4) Then Thiruperai 7.30 to 12 and 5.30 to 8

5) Perungulam 7:30 to 12 and 5 to 8

6,7) Irettai tirupati 9 to 5

8) Tirupulinkudi 9 to 5

9) Vararu mangai 9 to 5

With pranams,

Ramesh JS

Chennai

Guest guest

thank u very ;much for providing a vital information. bhakthas are

grateful to you

skcark

, " blr_ramesh " <blr_ramesh wrote:

>

> -: Pranams to all. Jaya Guru Datta Sri Guru Datta :-

>

> Last week we had the blessings of lord maha vishnu at nava Tirupati

> divya desams. Now the timings are very convinient and any time during

> the day one can visit the temples. We reached Srivikuntam and had the

> lord darshan, when we reached in the morning abhishekam was going

> on,. After having the prasadam there we hired the taxi for rs 350/-

> to cover the rest of the 8 temples. We started by 10.35am and covered

> all the temples by 2.10pm.

> I have uploaded the timings of the temple in details in photos

> section and request some one can translate the entire version to

> English so it will be helpful to all while visiting next time.

>

> Due to the timings we coverd the temples in the following order.

> 1) Srivikuntam 7.30 to 12 and 5.30 to 8.00

> 2) Alwar Tirunagari 7.30 to 12 and 5.30 to 8

> 3) Tirukolur 7.30 to 12 and 5.30 to 8

> 4) Then Thiruperai 7.30 to 12 and 5.30 to 8

> 5) Perungulam 7:30 to 12 and 5 to 8

> 6,7) Irettai tirupati 9 to 5

> 8) Tirupulinkudi 9 to 5

> 9) Vararu mangai 9 to 5

>

> With pranams,

>

> Ramesh JS

> Chennai

>

Guest guest

Thank you sir for sharing this information. Bhkatas like me who

travel to TN during weekends will benefit from such information as

we can plan accordingly and fly to Madurai than Chennai and tour the

Nava Tirupathis.

Can I use this platform to share my experience of pilgrimage with

another member, Mr S. Rajagopal last weekend? I had

visited Tiruvarur and a few other shrines in and around the town and

reached Tirukostiyur. Mr Rajagopal also accompanied me to all the

temples. He is willing to arrange a trip to 12 Divyadesams in

Thirunangur area provided there are 12 members and we can hire a

van. He had the blessing of Sriman Narayanan to visit 97 Divya

Desams twice and he is keen now to visit all the shrines the third

time and also arrange trips to interested Bhaktas like us.

We have tentatively planned a visit on September 22 and 23 and keen

to know if there are other bhaktas interested in joining us.

Please contact me in this email ID or Mr S. Rajagopal through the

post and we will be happy to go in a group.

Pranams,

Padma Krishnamurthy

, " blr_ramesh " <blr_ramesh

wrote:

>

>

> Last week we had the blessings of lord maha vishnu at nava

Tirupati

> divya desams. Now the timings are very convinient and any time

during

> the day one can visit the temples. We reached Srivikuntam and had

the

> to cover the rest of the 8 temples. We started by 10.35am and

covered

>

>

> With pranams,

>

> Ramesh JS

> Chennai

>

Guest guest

This is very nice to arrange for Divya Desam Trips during the weekends. I will check with my parents if they are interested in joining this tour. May I kindly know the cost for the trip per person. baktha anuradhapeakaymurthy_21 <peakaymurthy_21 wrote: Thank you sir for sharing this information. Bhkatas like me who travel to TN during weekends will benefit from such information as we can plan accordingly and fly to Madurai than Chennai and tour the Nava Tirupathis.Can I use this platform to share my experience of pilgrimage with another member, Mr S. Rajagopal last weekend? I had visited Tiruvarur and a few other shrines in and around the town and reached Tirukostiyur. Mr Rajagopal also accompanied

me to all the temples. He is willing to arrange a trip to 12 Divyadesams in Thirunangur area provided there are 12 members and we can hire a van. He had the blessing of Sriman Narayanan to visit 97 Divya Desams twice and he is keen now to visit all the shrines the third time and also arrange trips to interested Bhaktas like us.We have tentatively planned a visit on September 22 and 23 and keen to know if there are other bhaktas interested in joining us.Please contact me in this email ID or Mr S. Rajagopal through the post and we will be happy to go in a group.Pranams,Padma Krishnamurthy , "blr_ramesh" wrote:>> -: Pranams to all. Jaya Guru Datta Sri Guru Datta :- > > Last week we had the blessings of lord maha vishnu at nava Tirupati > divya desams. Now the timings are very convinient and any time

during > the day one can visit the temples. We reached Srivikuntam and had the > lord darshan, when we reached in the morning abhishekam was going > on,. After having the prasadam there we hired the taxi for rs 350/-> to cover the rest of the 8 temples. We started by 10.35am and covered > all the temples by 2.10pm. > I have uploaded the timings of the temple in details in photos > section and request some one can translate the entire version to > English so it will be helpful to all while visiting next time. > > Due to the timings we coverd the temples in the following order.> 1) Srivikuntam 7.30 to 12 and 5.30 to 8.00> 2) Alwar Tirunagari 7.30 to 12 and 5.30 to 8> 3) Tirukolur 7.30 to 12 and 5.30 to 8> 4) Then Thiruperai 7.30 to 12 and 5.30 to 8> 5) Perungulam 7:30 to 12 and 5 to 8> 6,7) Irettai tirupati 9 to 5> 8) Tirupulinkudi 9 to

5> 9) Vararu mangai 9 to 5> > With pranams,> > Ramesh JS> Chennai>

Guest guest

madam please let me know if this tour will be from chennai. I will be interested to join this trip. please confirm the date and time and the money involved for this trip regards rajaramanpeakaymurthy_21 <peakaymurthy_21 wrote: Thank you sir for sharing this information. Bhkatas like me who travel to TN during weekends will benefit from such information as we can plan accordingly and fly to Madurai than Chennai and tour the Nava

Tirupathis.Can I use this platform to share my experience of pilgrimage with another member, Mr S. Rajagopal last weekend? I had visited Tiruvarur and a few other shrines in and around the town and reached Tirukostiyur. Mr Rajagopal also accompanied me to all the temples. He is willing to arrange a trip to 12 Divyadesams in Thirunangur area provided there are 12 members and we can hire a van. He had the blessing of Sriman Narayanan to visit 97 Divya Desams twice and he is keen now to visit all the shrines the third time and also arrange trips to interested Bhaktas like us.We have tentatively planned a visit on September 22 and 23 and keen to know if there are other bhaktas interested in joining us.Please contact me in this email ID or Mr S. Rajagopal through the post and we will be happy to go in a group.Pranams,Padma Krishnamurthy , "blr_ramesh" <blr_ramesh wrote:>> -: Pranams to all. Jaya Guru Datta Sri Guru Datta :- > > Last week we had the blessings of lord maha vishnu at nava Tirupati > divya desams. Now the timings are very convinient and any time during > the day one can visit the temples. We reached Srivikuntam and had the > lord darshan, when we reached in the morning abhishekam was going > on,. After having the prasadam there we hired the taxi for rs 350/-> to cover the rest of the 8 temples. We started by 10.35am and covered > all the temples by 2.10pm. > I have uploaded the timings of the temple in details in photos > section and request some one can translate the entire version to > English so it will be helpful to all while visiting next time. > > Due to the

timings we coverd the temples in the following order.> 1) Srivikuntam 7.30 to 12 and 5.30 to 8.00> 2) Alwar Tirunagari 7.30 to 12 and 5.30 to 8> 3) Tirukolur 7.30 to 12 and 5.30 to 8> 4) Then Thiruperai 7.30 to 12 and 5.30 to 8> 5) Perungulam 7:30 to 12 and 5 to 8> 6,7) Irettai tirupati 9 to 5> 8) Tirupulinkudi 9 to 5> 9) Vararu mangai 9 to 5> > With pranams,> > Ramesh JS> Chennai>

RAJARAMAN

Once upon a time there was 1 GB storage in your inbox. Click here for happy ending.

Guest guest

Dear Sir, The trip is from chennai. Mr Rajagopal has a tentative plan to start at 5.30 AM on Saturday, September 22 from Triplicane Parthasarathy temple and ensure we return on Sunday night, September 23 by 10.30 PM. Mr Rajagopal can been reached at 98400-17492 for further details. He informed a group of 12 members can confortable travel by a hired vehicle with arrangements for 3 meals / day and safe place to stay the night as lady members may also be joining us. He gave a tentative rate of Rs.800/ person for this trip. We shall start at Parthasarathy temple, reach Tiruvidandhai, Tirukadalmallai, Tiruvahinthipuram, Chidambaram Govindrajaperumal & Nataraja temple, the Thenangur divyadesams as well as 11 Saivaite temples in this location if the members have not objection. If interested members can confirm to Mr Rajagopal, he will move forward

with the arrangements. Pranams, Padma Krishnamurthyraja raman <rrb4u wrote: madam please let me know if this tour will be from chennai. I will be interested to join this trip. please confirm the date and time and the money involved for this trip regards rajaramanpeakaymurthy_21 <peakaymurthy_21 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: Thank you sir for sharing this information. Bhkatas like me who travel to TN during weekends will benefit from such information as we can plan accordingly and fly to Madurai than Chennai and tour the Nava Tirupathis.Can I use this platform to share my experience of pilgrimage with another member, Mr S. Rajagopal last weekend? I had visited Tiruvarur and a few other shrines in and around the town and reached Tirukostiyur. Mr Rajagopal also accompanied me to all the temples. He is willing to arrange a trip to 12 Divyadesams in Thirunangur area provided there are 12 members and we can hire a van. He had the blessing of Sriman Narayanan to visit 97 Divya Desams twice and he is keen now to visit all the shrines the third time and also arrange trips to interested Bhaktas like us.We have tentatively planned a visit on September 22

and 23 and keen to know if there are other bhaktas interested in joining us.Please contact me in this email ID or Mr S. Rajagopal through the post and we will be happy to go in a group.Pranams,Padma Krishnamurthy , "blr_ramesh" <blr_ramesh wrote:>> -: Pranams to all. Jaya Guru Datta Sri Guru Datta :- > > Last week we had the blessings of lord maha vishnu at nava Tirupati > divya desams. Now the timings are very convinient and any time during > the day one can visit the temples. We reached Srivikuntam and had the > lord darshan, when we reached in the morning abhishekam was going > on,. After having the prasadam there we hired the taxi for rs 350/-> to cover the rest of the 8 temples. We started by 10.35am and covered > all the

temples by 2.10pm. > I have uploaded the timings of the temple in details in photos > section and request some one can translate the entire version to > English so it will be helpful to all while visiting next time. > > Due to the timings we coverd the temples in the following order.> 1) Srivikuntam 7.30 to 12 and 5.30 to 8.00> 2) Alwar Tirunagari 7.30 to 12 and 5.30 to 8> 3) Tirukolur 7.30 to 12 and 5.30 to 8> 4) Then Thiruperai 7.30 to 12 and 5.30 to 8> 5) Perungulam 7:30 to 12 and 5 to 8> 6,7) Irettai tirupati 9 to 5> 8) Tirupulinkudi 9 to 5> 9) Vararu mangai 9 to 5> > With pranams,> > Ramesh JS> Chennai> RAJARAMAN Once upon a time there was 1 GB storage in your

inbox. Click here for happy ending. Why delete messages? Unlimited storage is just a click away.

Why delete messages? Unlimited storage is just a click away.

Guest guest

Madam

I am also intersted to join the Nava Thirupathy Tour if it is starting from Chennai. What be the cost?

Pl let me know. With Pranams,

Kannan

OM SRI CHINMAYA SADGURAVE NAMAH:

------------------

CA P.N.Kannan, B.Com., FCA (Director, CORD,Thamaraipakkam)

'Keshavam' Crystal Kasthuri Apts., Flat No.:'E' Third FloorMadam

Plot No 5072, New No 91., Sixth Avenue, 'Z' Block

Anna Nagar, CHENNAI 600 040

Moblle : 9381062307

Phones: (Res) 044 42178514

(Off) 044 32877052 & 65442691(Thamaraipakkam)

E-Mail : imbu cord_tpkm

From: rrb4uDate: Wed, 5 Sep 2007 08:30:45 +0100Re: Re: Nava Tirupathi Divya desam updated timings.

madam

please let me know if this tour will be from chennai. I will be interested to join this trip. please confirm the date and time and the money involved for this trip

regards

rajaramanpeakaymurthy_21 <peakaymurthy_21 wrote:

Thank you sir for sharing this information. Bhkatas like me who travel to TN during weekends will benefit from such information as we can plan accordingly and fly to Madurai than Chennai and tour the Nava Tirupathis.Can I use this platform to share my experience of pilgrimage with another member, Mr S. Rajagopal last weekend? I had visited Tiruvarur and a few other shrines in and around the town and reached Tirukostiyur. Mr Rajagopal also accompanied me to all the temples. He is willing to arrange a trip to 12 Divyadesams in Thirunangur area provided there are 12 members and we can hire a van. He had the blessing of Sriman Narayanan to visit 97 Divya Desams twice and he is keen now to visit all the shrines the third time and also arrange trips to interested Bhaktas like us.We have tentatively planned a visit on September 22 and 23 and keen to know if there are other bhaktas interested in joining us.Please contact me in this email ID or Mr S. Rajagopal through the post and we will be happy to go in a group.Pranams,Padma Krishnamurthy , "blr_ramesh" <blr_ramesh wrote:>> -: Pranams to all. Jaya Guru Datta Sri Guru Datta :- > > Last week we had the blessings of lord maha vishnu at nava Tirupati > divya desams. Now the timings are very convinient and any time during > the day one can visit the temples. We reached Srivikuntam and had the > lord darshan, when we reached in the morning abhishekam was going > on,. After having the prasadam there we hired the taxi for rs 350/-> to cover the rest of the 8 temples. We started by 10.35am and covered > all the temples by 2.10pm. > I have uploaded the timings of the temple in details in photos > section and request some one can translate the entire version to > English so it will be helpful to all while visiting next time. > > Due to the timings we coverd the temples in the following order.> 1) Srivikuntam 7.30 to 12 and 5.30 to 8.00> 2) Alwar Tirunagari 7.30 to 12 and 5.30 to 8> 3) Tirukolur 7.30 to 12 and 5.30 to 8> 4) Then Thiruperai 7.30 to 12 and 5.30 to 8> 5) Perungulam 7:30 to 12 and 5 to 8> 6,7) Irettai tirupati 9 to 5> 8) Tirupulinkudi 9 to 5> 9) Vararu mangai 9 to 5> > With pranams,> > Ramesh JS> Chennai>

RAJARAMAN

Once upon a time there was 1 GB storage in your inbox. Click here for happy ending. Download the latest version of NOW! Click here!

Guest guest

Hi all,

I have a tip that will allow bhakthas to visit all the temples in

one 'velai' (Between morning 8AM - 1 PM). Ramesh has given the

essense of the tip but I hope this explanation is of some help to

people.

I recently visited Nava Thirupathi. I had lived in Thirunelveli 20

years before and had visited Nava Thirupathi then too. Back then we

wouldn't be able to visit all temples in 1 'velai' (morning/evening

session)now some one in SriVaikuntam temple gave us a tip which was

helpful

So for the tips;

1. Many hotels in Thirunelveli (Blue Star, Aryas, Bharani) have a map

of Nava Thirupathi. GET THIS MAP - it is so useful. This is also sold

in Srivaikuntam, which will always be the first temple you'd visit.

The map costs Rs. 2.

2. If you notice in the map all the temples are aligned in a circular

fashion. If you go around the circle in a pradakshanam way

(clockwise) you will go from temple 1 (Srivaikuntam) to temple 2

(Thirupuliangudi) - and finally Alwar Thirunagari (temple 9) is

located on the left of srivaikuntam.

2a. If you follow the map and go in clockwise order, you will NOT be

able to darshan all 9 temples. Ramesh has given the list in a

apradakshnam order which is NOT the exact way in which the nava-

thirupathi's are numbered in the map. But Ramesh's list is the most

effective way to darshan them.

3. If you go in an apradakshanam way (as Ramesh has nicely pointed

out) then you will be able to darshan all temples in a space of 4

hours.

4. The key is to be in SriVaikuntam at 8AM ( the same bhattar goes to

Thirupuliangudi) and then go from there to Alwar Thirunagari (Temple

9).

5. After Alwar Thirunagari , Tirukolur and Then Thiruperai (all

these lie in the nellai-thiruchendur route) you have to cross a

stream from the river Thamarabharani to get to Perungulam.

5a. This takes about 30-40 minutes in roads of varying quality levels

(the roads for most part of nava thirupathi are very good). I think

you have to ask for the river rossing(natham) - i forget the exact

local word for what you have to ask.

6. Immediately after crossing the rather small stream, you will see

directions to Perungulam (straight) and rettai thirupathi, Thiruvara

Mangai, Thirupuliangudi (you have to take a left turn for these

three).

7. Go straight to Perungulam as that is the temple with most

arbitrary timings.

7a. Perungulam, rettai thirupathi, Thiruvara Mangai, Thirupuliangudi

are all in Nellai -> tutucorin route belt.

8. The road to perungulam is another 15 minutes and is on a poor

road. Retrace your way back after perungulam to the same cross road

and go to rettai thirupathi.

9. After Thirupuliangudi you will go straight back to Srivaikuntam

and back to Thirunelveli using the tutucorin->nellai route.

Naanguneri & ThiruKurungudi: If you have completed all of

Navathirupathi in the morning, you can visit these two divya desams

in the evening. You have to take Nellai -> Nagerkoil route for this.

1. Please visit Naanguneri first. Although their timings say they

close at 8:30, they close at around 8:05.

2. Just b4 you hit Naanguneri on the highway, there is a 3-way split

on the highway. The rightmost road will take you to Thirukurungudi

(16 kms)

3. The left most will go to Naanguneri.

4. For thirukurungudi, you have to ask for village called 'Ervadi'.

After you enter and as you are about to leave the village there is a

mosque. Take the right immdly after the mosque and thsi will take you

to the temple. This is a huge huge temple so dont get misled by

a 'perumal' koil that appears on your right immmdly after the right

turn. You have to drive for 10-15 mins to get there.

Note: For all these temples name boards and pointers are given very

clearly.

This is just a sidenote: This will cost you less, not mandatory to

follow but it'll make the bhattar's life a little comfortable :-)

Please try and tip the watchman (even if its little) as I heard that

most people just give sambhavana only to Bhattar. This causes the

watchman to blame bhattar and in general abuse 'the category' of

people who tip only the bhattar. I am giving this tip as one of the

nice-to-do things and not 'judging' anyone who do not tip the

watchman.

Sincerely,

Bharath

http://hawkeyeview.blogspot.com

, " blr_ramesh " <blr_ramesh

wrote:

>

>

> Last week we had the blessings of lord maha vishnu at nava Tirupati

> divya desams. Now the timings are very convinient and any time

during

> the day one can visit the temples. We reached Srivikuntam and had

the

> to cover the rest of the 8 temples. We started by 10.35am and

covered

>

>

> With pranams,

>

> Ramesh JS