IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

KKC PeriyappankAr svAmi

Rate this topic

Guest guest

aDiyen would like to know is it the elder or younger brother SRI KKC SandamArutham PERYAPPANKaR SVAMI got hurt. dasan ramesh narasimhanPadmanabhan <aazhwar wrote: Dear SrevaishNavAs SRI KKC SandamArutham PERIYAPPANKaR SVAMI OF SHOLINGUR MET WITH A SEROUS ACCIDENT WHEN HE WAS TRAVELLING FROM MADURAI TO SRIVILLIPUTHRU. AFTER THE INITAL TREATRMENT DID NOT YIELD RESULTS IN MADURAI, SRI THRIUKKOSHTIYUR MADHAVAN SVAMI ARRANGED TREATMENT FOR HIM IN Sri Ramachandra Hospital chennai. After 15 days svami has regained a bit of consiousness but is yet to speak and move. His thigh bone has to beoperated upon. The disciples of svami are collecting funds for his treatment. I appeal to disciples of svami and other SrevaishNavites to contribute to this cause. dasan vanamamalai

padmanabhan

Be smarter than spam. See how smart SpamGuard is at giving junk email the boot with the All-new Mail

Guest guest

Sri:Srimathe Ramanujaya Nama:Dear Sri.Padmanaban swamin,kindly provide us the contact details as to where and how we could send and monetary assistance (especially from USA).adiyendasanPadmanabhan <aazhwarSri Ramanuja <ramanuja >; oppiliappan <oppiliappan >; vanamamalai <vanamamalai >; divya desam Sunday, June 10, 2007 2:01:11 AM[sri ramanuja] KKC

PeriyappankAr svAmi

Dear SrevaishNavAs

SRI KKC SandamArutham PERIYAPPANKaR SVAMI OF SHOLINGUR MET WITH A SEROUS ACCIDENT WHEN HE WAS TRAVELLING FROM MADURAI TO SRIVILLIPUTHRU.

AFTER THE INITAL TREATRMENT DID NOT YIELD RESULTS IN MADURAI, SRI THRIUKKOSHTIYUR MADHAVAN SVAMI ARRANGED TREATMENT FOR HIM IN Sri Ramachandra Hospital chennai.

After 15 days svami has regained a bit of consiousness but is yet to speak and move.

His thigh bone has to beoperated upon.

The disciples of svami are collecting funds for his treatment.

I appeal to disciples of svami and other SrevaishNavites to contribute to this cause.

dasan

vanamamalai padmanabhan

Get the toolbar and be alerted to new email wherever you're surfing.

Guest guest

Swami how can we send money to help him and to which adress can we send pls tell the details Dear SrevaishNavAs SRI KKC SandamArutham PERIYAPPANKaR SVAMI OF SHOLINGUR MET WITH A SEROUS ACCIDENT WHEN HE WAS TRAVELLING FROM MADURAI TO SRIVILLIPUTHRU. AFTER THE INITAL TREATRMENT DID NOT YIELD RESULTS IN MADURAI, SRI THRIUKKOSHTIYUR

MADHAVAN SVAMI ARRANGED TREATMENT FOR HIM IN Sri Ramachandra Hospital chennai. After 15 days svami has regained a bit of consiousness but is yet to speak and move. His thigh bone has to beoperated upon. The disciples of svami are collecting funds for his treatment. I appeal to disciples of svami and other SrevaishNavites to contribute to this cause. dasan vanamamalai padmanabhan

Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Know how!

Guest guest

Sri KKC periyappankAr is the elder brother of his family.

There is another branch of the same clan who are titeld s VEDanthAchAr.

dasan

vanamamalai padmanabhan

-

Ramesh Narasimhan

ramanuja

Monday, June 11, 2007 12:09 AM

Re: [sri ramanuja] KKC PeriyappankAr svAmi

aDiyen would like to know is it the elder or younger brother SRI KKC SandamArutham PERYAPPANKaR SVAMI got hurt.

dasan

ramesh narasimhanPadmanabhan <aazhwar > wrote:

Dear SrevaishNavAs

SRI KKC SandamArutham PERIYAPPANKaR SVAMI OF SHOLINGUR MET WITH A SEROUS ACCIDENT WHEN HE WAS TRAVELLING FROM MADURAI TO SRIVILLIPUTHRU.

AFTER THE INITAL TREATRMENT DID NOT YIELD RESULTS IN MADURAI, SRI THRIUKKOSHTIYUR MADHAVAN SVAMI ARRANGED TREATMENT FOR HIM IN Sri Ramachandra Hospital chennai.

After 15 days svami has regained a bit of consiousness but is yet to speak and move.

His thigh bone has to beoperated upon.

The disciples of svami are collecting funds for his treatment.

I appeal to disciples of svami and other SrevaishNavites to contribute to this cause.

dasan

vanamamalai padmanabhan

Be smarter than spam. See how smart SpamGuard is at giving junk email the boot with the All-new Mail

Guest guest

svamin i was certanily dishonour to hear your news . my grandfather and svami was studied same patasala and i was very soory to hear this news pillalokam ramanujan

You snooze, you lose. Get messages ASAP with AutoCheck in the all-new Mail Beta.

Guest guest

Dear Mr Padmanabhan, I had been to hospital to day and had the darshan of the swamy in icu. Swamy`s first kumarar His Holiness Singrachari swamy was avaiabe and I had handed over Rs.10,000 as my smalll contribution and incidentally had dandan samarpana to his holiness and ammangar.Thanks for the message and support.With kind regards,P.SadagopanPadmanabhan <aazhwar wrote: Dear SrevaishNavAs SRI KKC

SandamArutham PERIYAPPANKaR SVAMI OF SHOLINGUR MET WITH A SEROUS ACCIDENT WHEN HE WAS TRAVELLING FROM MADURAI TO SRIVILLIPUTHRU. AFTER THE INITAL TREATRMENT DID NOT YIELD RESULTS IN MADURAI, SRI THRIUKKOSHTIYUR MADHAVAN SVAMI ARRANGED TREATMENT FOR HIM IN Sri Ramachandra Hospital chennai. After 15 days svami has regained a bit of consiousness but is yet to speak and move. His thigh bone has to beoperated upon. The disciples of svami are collecting funds for his treatment. I appeal to disciples of svami and other SrevaishNavites

to contribute to this cause. dasan vanamamalai padmanabhan

Moody friends. Drama queens. Your life? Nope! - their life, your story. Play Sims Stories at Games.

Guest guest

Swami is now improving and having gained conciousness for the last three days. However he could not in a position to talk ,and it may take 10--15 days for him to recover fully. presently he is in RAMACHANDRA MEDICAL HOSPITAL(3rd Floor ICU Unit )AT CHENNAI,SO FOR A Sum of Rs 200000/- has been spent and estimated medical expenditure would be around rs500000/-.in addition we have to maintain swami for atleast 1 year . Cheque/DD may be made in favor of "SRI KKCP SHISHYA'S ASSOCIATION, CHENNAI-600001. contact person--Shr.K.S.Varada rajan, tel.No; +91 9867982022 Shri.K.S.Narayanan, tel no: +91 9444054236. Thanking you for your kind gesture Dasan K.S.Varadarajan.(on behalf of Shriniwas-adienramanujadasan)Sampath Kumar Padmanaban <janasampath wrote: Sri:Srimathe Ramanujaya Nama:Dear Sri.Padmanaban swamin,kindly provide us the contact details as to where and how we could send and monetary assistance (especially from USA).adiyendasan Padmanabhan <aazhwar >Sri Ramanuja <ramanuja >; oppiliappan <oppiliappan >; vanamamalai <vanamamalai >; divya desam Sunday, June 10, 2007 2:01:11 AM[sri ramanuja] KKC PeriyappankAr svAmi Dear SrevaishNavAs SRI KKC SandamArutham PERIYAPPANKaR SVAMI OF SHOLINGUR MET WITH A SEROUS ACCIDENT WHEN HE WAS TRAVELLING FROM MADURAI TO SRIVILLIPUTHRU. AFTER THE INITAL TREATRMENT DID NOT YIELD RESULTS IN MADURAI, SRI THRIUKKOSHTIYUR MADHAVAN SVAMI ARRANGED TREATMENT FOR HIM IN Sri Ramachandra Hospital chennai. After 15 days svami has regained a bit of consiousness but is yet to speak and move. His thigh bone has to beoperated upon. The disciples of svami are collecting funds for his treatment. I appeal to disciples of svami and other

SrevaishNavites to contribute to this cause. dasan vanamamalai padmanabhan Get the toolbar and be alerted to new email wherever you're surfing.

Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debatein the Answers Food Drink Q&A.