IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

(unknown)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

SrI:

Dear Srimathy Jayalakshmi Ananthakrishnan :

I will try to help . I will need some time .

If you are near a temple , please ask the priests

there to do HiraNya Sraaddham .When your husband returns

home , he can continue the traditional SrAddham . Please

ask your husband not to give up .

Sraaddham performance can be learned for

handling in an emergency .

We will now close the discussions .

NamO SrI Veda PurushAya ,

V.Sadagopan

-

jayalakshmi ananthakrishnan

Oppiliappan

Wednesday, December 10, 2008 7:48 AM

(unknown)

pranams sir, i would like to take advise of elders related to shraddam. we are staying abroad and cannot perform shradam calling the pundits. so i have asked my husband to do the tarpanam on shraddam day. is it fine with this. or is there any thing more than this that we can do on shradam. apart from the donations to the orphanage. can anyone guide me with the mantras that my husband can chant without calling the pundits. pl guide us. regards jayalakshmi.

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Guest guest

Respected madam,Is there any temple nearby your home? If so, contact the person there to perform srardham regularly. Tharpanam should be done every month on Amavasya day.Where are you now? If you communicate, let me try to do srardha kainkaryam by professional pundit also monthly tharpanam.My mail address is nanu_04011955.S.THIRUNARAYANAN--- On Wed, 10/12/08, jayalakshmi ananthakrishnan <ambal_jaya wrote:jayalakshmi ananthakrishnan <ambal_jaya (unknown)To:

Oppiliappan Date: Wednesday, 10 December, 2008, 6:18 PM

pranams sir, i would like to take advise of elders related to shraddam. we are staying abroad and cannot perform shradam calling the pundits. so i have asked my husband to do the tarpanam on shraddam day. is it fine with this. or is there any thing more than this that we can do on shradam. apart from the donations to the orphanage. can anyone guide me with the mantras that my husband can chant without calling the pundits. pl guide us. regards jayalakshmi.

Guest guest

Adiyen  If the kshathriya you have mentioned has undergone upanayana samskara he is bound to perform sandhya vandanam on a daily basis all the three times.All the rtaivarnikas that is brahma kshatriya vaisyas have this adhikaram.(qualification)In kaliyuga we have lost theclassification.One is either a brahmin or otherwise.One has to learn the manthras from a proper Acharyan and must perform sandhyavandanam if he has undergone the thread ceremony properly.

Basically this sandhya vandan has no fruits.(No punyam)for performing it but there is akarane prathyavaayam  ie if we fail to do it then it is a sin.Besides it provides the basic qualification for performing other vaidika karmas.It is an Agya kainkaryan to the lord.

On Sat, Mar 28, 2009 at 8:35 PM, nanda kumar <raj00_kan wrote:

dear members,i got some question(on behalf)person who born as kchatriya  orvaiysiya ,they wearing " poonal " ,do they need to perfome " shandiya vandhan " & chant " gayatri mantra " ?somebody pls reply for this.

adiYen neechan.

Guest guest

Srimathe Ramanujaya Namaha,

Very glad to know about the formation of the Trust which would indeed serve a very noble cause.

If I can get an opportunity to conttibute my might by way of monetray contribution for the Trust's actiities,I shall be happy to do so.Kindly let me know whom to contact for this purpose.

Adiyen

Srirangam Gopalan

-

kidambi narayanan

ramanuja ; deeshjaga ; vedicsindia ; thiruvarangam ;

Cc: ; andavan ; VANAMAMALAI (AT) (DOT) COM ; sarandarshan ; srimantrustusa

Monday, June 22, 2009 8:55 PM

[sri ramanuja] (unknown)

Srimathe Ramanujaya Namaha ---

Dear Swamy's,

Emberumanar Darshana Trust was inagurated on March 13th 2009 Friday at

Sri Vanamamalai Mutt, East Tank Street, Triplicane. His Holiness Appan Parakala

Ramanuja Embar Jeer Swami graced the occasion with HIS presence and blessed the

Trust. Swamy Velukkudy Krishnan and Swamy M.A. Venkatakrishnan delivered special

lectures.

The main objective of the Trust is to propagate Srivaishnava Religion of Swamy Ramanuja.

The kainkaryams of the Trust are ::

1. To teach Azhwar Arulicheyal with Vyakyanams/commentaries to all the devotess

2. To teach Poorvacharya's Stotra Padams to all the devotees along with their vyakyanams.

3. To conduct classes by eminent Vidwans with specified syllabus on Srivaishnava Sampradaya

4. To arrange upanyasams/kalakshepams to celeberate Azhwar Thirunakshatrams/

Acharya's Tirunakshatrams.

5. To publish books authored by Vidwans/Scholars.

As a first step, on the inaguration day, TIRUPPAVAI SELVAM, commentary on Thiruppavai authored by Swamy Dr Mathi Srinivasan was published.

The Trust invited Srirangam Koil Vidwan Sri U.Ve. Narasimhachariar Swamy to deliver the first Upanyasam on 26.4.2009. The topic was SRI BASHYA SARAM.

The second Upanyasam THIRUVOIMOZHI was by Sri U.Ve. Dr. Madhi Srinivasan on 31.5.2009 .

The third Upanyasam is on 26.6.2009 by Sri U.Ve.K.B. Devarajan Swamy on Swamy Vishnu Chittar.

All the upanyasams are held at Sri Vanamalai Mutt, East Tank Street, Triplicane.

We invite all the Srivaishnavas to attend the upanyasams.

We request you to contact us through 9444918374; 9841637469

Adien

ICC World Twenty20 England '09 exclusively on ! CRICKET

Guest guest

Swamy

Nice to know about the details given. A very good initiatives by all the people concerned.

pl.do mail about the programmes and events, would like to participate and involve

adiyan

god test good people but never let them down

S.Ranganathan

Mantralaya catering

V make your tongue smile

--- On Mon, 22/6/09, kidambi narayanan <kidambinarayan wrote:

kidambi narayanan <kidambinarayan[sri ramanuja] (unknown)ramanuja , deeshjaga, vedicsindia , thiruvarangam , Cc: , andavan , VANAMAMALAI (AT) (DOT) COM, sarandarshan, srimantrustusaDate: Monday, 22 June, 2009, 8:55 PM

Srimathe Ramanujaya Namaha ------------ --------- --------- ------

Dear Swamy's,

Emberumanar Darshana Trust was inagurated on March 13th 2009 Friday at

Sri Vanamamalai Mutt, East Tank Street, Triplicane. His Holiness Appan Parakala

Ramanuja Embar Jeer Swami graced the occasion with HIS presence and blessed the

Trust. Swamy Velukkudy Krishnan and Swamy M.A. Venkatakrishnan delivered special

lectures.

The main objective of the Trust is to propagate Srivaishnava Religion of Swamy Ramanuja.

The kainkaryams of the Trust are ::

1. To teach Azhwar Arulicheyal with Vyakyanams/commenta ries to all the devotess

2. To teach Poorvacharya' s Stotra Padams to all the devotees along with their vyakyanams.

3. To conduct classes by eminent Vidwans with specified syllabus on Srivaishnava Sampradaya

4. To arrange upanyasams/kalakshe pams to celeberate Azhwar Thirunakshatrams/

Acharya's Tirunakshatrams.

5. To publish books authored by Vidwans/Scholars.

As a first step, on the inaguration day, TIRUPPAVAI SELVAM, commentary on Thiruppavai authored by Swamy Dr Mathi Srinivasan was published.

The Trust invited Srirangam Koil Vidwan Sri U.Ve. Narasimhachariar Swamy to deliver the first Upanyasam on 26.4.2009. The topic was SRI BASHYA SARAM.

The second Upanyasam THIRUVOIMOZHI was by Sri U.Ve. Dr. Madhi Srinivasan on 31.5.2009 .

The third Upanyasam is on 26.6.2009 by Sri U.Ve.K.B. Devarajan Swamy on Swamy Vishnu Chittar.

All the upanyasams are held at Sri Vanamalai Mutt, East Tank Street, Triplicane.

We invite all the Srivaishnavas to attend the upanyasams.

We request you to contact us through 9444918374; 9841637469

Adien

ICC World Twenty20 England '09 exclusively on ! CRICKET

Cricket on your mind? Visit the ultimate cricket website. Enter now!

Guest guest

Dear Swamin,This D.D situated 3 k.m from kovalam.Tel no- 044-27472235Email I D - tiruvidanthaiWebsite- tiruvidanthaidiviyadesam.orgAdeyan dasansreedharan--- On Thu, 7/23/09, Divyasri RA <divya_mesha wrote:Divyasri RA <divya_mesha (unknown) Date: Thursday, July 23, 2009, 9:25 PM

Adiyen

I request Adiyargal to please mail me the address and contact number of Tiruvidavendai divyadesam if they know.

Looking for local information? Find it on Local

Guest guest

Sir/madam,

IT IS LOCATED ON THE WAY TO MAHABALIPURAM,ON ECR ROAD NEXT TO KOVALAM.IT CAN BE SEEN ON THE ROAD WHILE TRAVELLING.FROM CHENNAI.

TKS.GKN--- On Thu, 23/7/09, Divyasri RA <divya_mesha wrote:

Divyasri RA <divya_mesha (unknown) Date: Thursday, 23 July, 2009, 9:25 PM

Adiyen

I request Adiyargal to please mail me the address and contact number of Tiruvidavendai divyadesam if they know.

See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz.

Guest guest

Sir,

Once you cross the toll gate you need to go further down and you can find a big

indicator giving the name of the temple. You have to pass thorugh the boat house as well

and it is a very good place to visit and have a dharshan no influence no recomendation is required

to have dharshan it is open from 8.30 AM have a good day

After you finish this please proceed further to another temple opposite to the mahabalipuram beach

again good place to see and have the dharshan

guruswamy K

On Fri, Jul 24, 2009 at 9:59 PM, g.krishnaswami natarajan <gobi_natarajan wrote:

Sir/madam,

IT IS LOCATED ON THE WAY TO MAHABALIPURAM,ON ECR ROAD NEXT TO KOVALAM.IT CAN BE SEEN ON THE ROAD WHILE TRAVELLING.FROM CHENNAI.

TKS.GKN --- On Thu, 23/7/09, Divyasri RA <divya_mesha wrote:

Divyasri RA <divya_mesha (unknown)

Thursday, 23 July, 2009, 9:25 PM

Adiyen

-- Guruswamy K

Guest guest

Thank u Swamin for giving the route details. --- On Mon, 27/7/09, GURUSWAMY K <vatguru wrote:

GURUSWAMY K <vatguruRe: (unknown) Date: Monday, 27 July, 2009, 1:30 PM

Sir,

Once you cross the toll gate you need to go further down and you can find a big

indicator giving the name of the temple. You have to pass thorugh the boat house as well

and it is a very good place to visit and have a dharshan no influence no recomendation is required

to have dharshan it is open from 8.30 AM have a good day

After you finish this please proceed further to another temple opposite to the mahabalipuram beach

again good place to see and have the dharshan

guruswamy K

On Fri, Jul 24, 2009 at 9:59 PM, g.krishnaswami natarajan <gobi_natarajan@ .co. in> wrote:

Sir/madam,

IT IS LOCATED ON THE WAY TO MAHABALIPURAM, ON ECR ROAD NEXT TO KOVALAM.IT CAN BE SEEN ON THE ROAD WHILE TRAVELLING.FROM CHENNAI.

TKS.GKN --- On Thu, 23/7/09, Divyasri RA <divya_mesha@ .co. in> wrote:

Divyasri RA <divya_mesha@ .co. in> (unknown)Thursday, 23 July, 2009, 9:25 PM

Adiyen

-- Guruswamy K

Guest guest

Dear Swamin

The temple is situated paithampadi near vizhupuram, about 6 kms from vizhupuram new bus terminus, it is near to pidagam bridge.

Adiyen

G. Suresh

g.krishnaswami natarajan <gobi_natarajan Sent: Wednesday, 19 August, 2009 10:15:20 PMRe: (unknown)

Sir,

Kindly let me know where the temple is located and the route from chennai.

tks.gkn--- On Tue, 18/8/09, Sumitra Ramesh <sumyremy71 > wrote:

Sumitra Ramesh <sumyremy71 > (unknown) [2 Attachments]Tuesday, 18 August, 2009, 6:32 PM

Dear Devotees,

Pls find attached a temple of Sri Viswaroopa Lakshminarasimha Swamy in Kattavakkam near Chennai where we did THIRUMANJANAM on 16th August 2009.

Adiyen

Sumitra Ramesh

Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.

Guest guest

Madam,

I am going to publish a weekly in the name of 'Chennai Alayangal' from

09 Sep 09. If you give the details of the temple I can publish in

first issue itself.

VP SRINIVASAN

9381047239 ( AFTER 6 PM)

AMBATTUR

On Wed, Aug 19, 2009 at 10:15 PM, g.krishnaswami

natarajan<gobi_natarajan wrote:

>

>

> Sir,

> Kindly let me know where the temple is located and the route from chennai.

> tks.gkn

>

> --- On Tue, 18/8/09, Sumitra Ramesh <sumyremy71 wrote:

>

> Sumitra Ramesh <sumyremy71

> (unknown) [2 Attachments]

>

> Tuesday, 18 August, 2009, 6:32 PM

>

>

>

> Dear Devotees,

>

> Pls find attached a temple of Sri Viswaroopa Lakshminarasimha Swamy in

> Kattavakkam near Chennai where we did THIRUMANJANAM on 16th August 2009.

>

> Adiyen

>

> Sumitra Ramesh

>

> ________________________________

> Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.

>

>

>

Guest guest

thanks swami.Beautiful sight & nice video clipings...great

ramanujan J

On Sun, Dec 20, 2009 at 1:26 PM, Sarathy Thothathri <sarathy_t wrote:

sri:srimathe ramanujaya nama:srimad varavaramunaye nama:Please visit http://www.e-darshan.org/parthasarathy.html to view live telecast of Pagalpathu/Raapathu utsavams.

Telecast will be from 2.30pm IST to 8pm IST (on/off per technical availability) during pagalpathu utsavam.adiyen sarathy ramanuja dasan

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

-- Best RegardsJ.Ramanujam99625 66681

Guest guest

Dear Swamin,

Please contact Mr. Narayanan, Superintendent, Oppiliappan Koil in Cell No.9952193244. He will do all helps you including malai. I am his friend and I belong to that place.

sridharan raghavan--- On Wed, 24/3/10, vdeepakkumar <deepak.vasudevan wrote:

vdeepakkumar <deepak.vasudevan (unknown) Date: Wednesday, 24 March, 2010, 11:07 PM

Please check out http://oppiliappant emple.org/ pujas.html, Shobee Shobee <shobee1962@ ...> wrote:>> We are visiting Sri Oppiliappan koil on 28th for my father in laws 80th birthday.> Can anyone tell me the timings for any seva there. Can i book any seva? I want to put niraimalai . can i book that also in advance.> Thanks in advance.> > > > > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage. http://in.. com/>

Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.

Guest guest

Find enclosed document

Shobee Shobee <shobee1962 Sent: Wed, 24 March, 2010 5:17:37 PM (unknown)

We are visiting Sri Oppiliappan koil on 28th for my father in laws 80th birthday. Can anyone tell me the timings for any seva there. Can i book any seva? I want to put niraimalai . can i book that also in advance.Thanks in advance.

1 of 1 File(s)

uppiliappan koil.pdf

Guest guest

We had a splendid darshan of Lord Sri Oppiliappan. Mr. Narayanan kept everything ready. I must Thank Mr. Sridharan Raghavan Who made this possible. Thank you.

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Guest guest

namaskaramsir,That seems to be an excellent opportunity to learn. But for non-residents of chennai it would be a great miss!!Is there any chance of you to present the gist of the day in the group so that others would also be benefittedregardsVenkata krishnan <bcvk71skyaasoori <skyaasoori1; SKYAASOORI1

<skyaasoori; Ponnappan <oppiliappan >; Dr.V.Sadagopan <yennappan; ; Thiruppavaiandazvarsukthisgroup <thiruppavaiandazvarsukthis >; Ramanuja-Desika Group <ramanuja-desika >; vanamamalai ; USBrahmins Group <usbrahmins >; fhrs_usa ; shaneeswaragroup <shaneeswara >; Scienceofastrology group ; ; Vedantauniversalgroup <vedantauniversal >Cc: venkatakrishnan B.C. <bcvk71Sun, 18 April, 2010 12:01:48 PM (unknown)

Free Class on VEDAS, Sanaatanadharma, Vaishnavism and Srivaishnavism in particular starts today (i.e.) 18th April 2010 Sunday, Time 4-00 PM to 5-00PM every Sunday in my Residence in Chennai by Adiyen.

Residential Address:

No: 63/64, Millers Road,

Kilpauk, CHENNAI- 600010,

Tamilnadu, INDIA.

Phone: 91-44-26424180( from abroad)

044-26424180 (from within INDIA but outside CHENNAI)

26424180 (from within CHENNAI).

Al are welcome.

KSHEMAAYAPUNARAAGAM ANAAYACHA

B.C.VENKATAKRISHNAN .

e-mail: bcvk71

Guest guest

Hari Ohm ,

Mrs Sindhu Sarathi,

I will try. and the Class is only once every week that too on Sunday.So, people who are interested though nonresidenta of Chennai, if they are free on Sundays can attend the class.I appreciate your interest in learning Vedas.Sanaatanadharma, Vaishnavism and in particular Srivaishnavism. But, certainly you will learn a lot by attending the Classes in person than learning in internet.You can join my BCVENKATAKRISHNANNewslist group for I will publish the gist of the Class if I find time.

B.C.VENKATAKRISHNAN.

Sindhu Sarathi <sindhusarathi Sent: Sun, April 18, 2010 10:47:03 PMRe: (unknown)

namaskaramsir,That seems to be an excellent opportunity to learn. But for non-residents of chennai it would be a great miss!!Is there any chance of you to present the gist of the day in the group so that others would also be benefittedregards

Venkata krishnan <bcvk71 >skyaasoori <skyaasoori1@ sfly.com>; SKYAASOORI1 <skyaasoori (AT) sfly (DOT) com>; Ponnappan <oppiliappan>; Dr.V.Sadagopan <yennappan (AT) computer (DOT) net>; ; Thiruppavaiandazvar sukthisgroup <thiruppavaiandazvar sukthis@gro ups.com>; Ramanuja-Desika Group <ramanuja-desika>; vanamamalai; USBrahmins Group <usbrahmins@gro ups.com>; fhrs_usa@ s.com; shaneeswaragroup <shaneeswara>; Scienceofastrology group <>; ; Vedantauniversalgro up <vedantauniversal@

. com>Cc: venkatakrishnan B.C. <bcvk71 >Sun, 18 April, 2010 12:01:48 PM (unknown)

Free Class on VEDAS, Sanaatanadharma, Vaishnavism and Srivaishnavism in particular starts today (i.e.) 18th April 2010 Sunday, Time 4-00 PM to 5-00PM every Sunday in my Residence in Chennai by Adiyen.

Residential Address:

No: 63/64, Millers Road,

Kilpauk, CHENNAI- 600010,

Tamilnadu, INDIA.

Phone: 91-44-26424180( from abroad)

044-26424180 (from within INDIA but outside CHENNAI)

26424180 (from within CHENNAI).

Al are welcome.

KSHEMAAYAPUNARAAGAM ANAAYACHA

B.C.VENKATAKRISHNAN .