IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Important Suggestion!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

pranams to all devotees, the suggestion is very good. we need to form a core committee to improve the functioning of other divya desams, which are languishing for want of funds. This requires dedicated people , especially retired ones who are willing to devote their time towards the restoration of divya desams to their pristine glory. Funds for this purpose can be collected through internet through online payment , but some body needs to see that the funds are used in proper manner. dasan, srikanthBalaji A <balajimails wrote: harE krShNa! AzhwArgaL thiruvadigaLE sharaNam! jay shrIlA praBhupAdha! Dear Great Devotees, Please accept namaskArams. Why Tirumala management must not take up and grandly renovate other financially-week dhivya dhEshams? If we see some of the dhivya dhEshams, there is no, even oil to pour for lightening the Lord. And one more bad impact is, mAyAvAdhis or impersonalists take advantage of this 'weekness' and they are trying to dominate the 'personal philosophy' of shrI rAmAnujAchArya (which is actually the truth). I don't want to name, but it is happening. In one of the dhivya dhEsham, a mAyAvAdhi's photo, his proof-less preachings has been sticked inside the temple premises in many places. I saw this in my own eyes in last year dhivya dhEsha yAthra. I really felt very bad about this. Our beloved gem, the devotional nerve of a vaiShNava - shrI rAmAnujAchArya, who showered his causeless mercy on the fallen souls, struggled hard like anything for 120 years to spread and give Lord nArAyaNa to one and all without seeing any caste and creed, but today one idiotic people are trying to occupy one dhivya dhEsham. My practical suggestion: Any nice influential or dearer person to the AchAryas of Tirumala, has to approach them (I don't know correctly, but like pedhdha jIyar, chinna jIyar, etc. like that) and ask them to order the TTD management for sanctioning the under-taking

of financially-week dhivya dhEshams. If there was anything wrong, please forgive this adiyEn. harE krShNa! - Balaji - The Servant of Devotees!

Looking for earth-friendly autos? Browse Top Cars by "Green Rating" at Autos' Green Center.

Guest guest

D/Balaji JI, I am happy about your view . We need someone around us who knows about, All our Jeeyars including Madam, Who can convey to them the need of the hour, Who is competent enough to do this, Yes I have Shri. A.M. Rajagopalachariar of Kumudam Jodhitam who is doing this job more effectively. Only because of his writing in Kumudam Jodhitam many Temples could get funds for renovation, morever he has the command of getting apt. persons to handle the job. For example Tiruppur Thirupathy temple. Let people like you and me request Shri. A.M. Rajagopalan mama to guide us as he is already 82years old

and may not be able to travel, bur his guidence is going to help us a lot. If not WE who? If not NOW whenBalaji A <balajimails wrote: harE krShNa! AzhwArgaL thiruvadigaLE sharaNam! jay shrIlA praBhupAdha! Dear Great Devotees, Please accept namaskArams. Why Tirumala management must not take up and grandly renovate other financially-week dhivya dhEshams? If we see some of the dhivya dhEshams, there is no, even oil to pour for lightening the Lord. And one more bad impact is, mAyAvAdhis or impersonalists take advantage of this 'weekness' and they are trying to dominate the 'personal

philosophy' of shrI rAmAnujAchArya (which is actually the truth). I don't want to name, but it is happening. In one of the dhivya dhEsham, a mAyAvAdhi's photo, his proof-less preachings has been sticked inside the temple premises in many places. I saw this in my own eyes in last year dhivya dhEsha yAthra. I really felt very bad about this. Our beloved gem, the devotional nerve of a vaiShNava - shrI rAmAnujAchArya, who showered his causeless mercy on the fallen souls, struggled hard like anything for 120 years to spread and give Lord nArAyaNa to one and all without seeing any caste and creed, but today one idiotic people are trying to occupy one dhivya dhEsham. My practical suggestion: Any nice influential or dearer person to the AchAryas of Tirumala, has to approach them (I don't know correctly, but like pedhdha jIyar, chinna jIyar, etc. like that) and ask them to order the TTD management for sanctioning the under-taking of financially-week dhivya dhEshams. If there was anything wrong, please forgive this adiyEn. harE krShNa! - Balaji - The Servant of Devotees! Regards, Vasudevan Varahachary Sri Ganapathy Enterprises 50/6, Kalaimagal School Road Erode, Tamil Nadu 638001 INDIA Office: +91-424-2255259 Mobile: +91-94438-94741E-mail: vasu Website: www.sriganapathyenterprises.com

Everyone is raving about the all-new Mail beta.

Guest guest

harE krShNa! AzhwArgaL thiruvadigaLE sharaNam! jay shrIlA praBhupAdha!

Dear Devotee Sri Vasudevan Varahachary,

Thanks a lot for the information and your suggestion. Yes! We will request. Please send his e-mail so that we can request him to ask the great AchAryas for funding the financialy-week dhivya dhEshams from TTD

.. Or else, if you know A. M. Rajagopalachariar personally, please request on behalf of all the devotees here. Thanks for your involvement. harE krShNa!

- Balaji - The Servant of Devotees!

Guest guest

Dear Devotees (including Shri Balaji and Sri Vasudevan Varahachary ,

It is indeed a laudable suggestion that all like minded people join

hands in maintaining the Divyadesams.

As ypu may be aware, all the Divadesams located in Tamilnadu are in the

hold of TN HR & CE Department.

The momnet they come to know that you have the money to renovate or do

any other Kainkaryams,the politicians will come nto the fray and will

have their first piece of cake even before the Lord is offered anything.

Hence we shall have to get these places of worship out of their

clutches on priority, restore the lands belonging to the temple back

from those exploiting it and get the order restored in mamanging the

temples.

The tmples are in such a sad state due the intervention of the

politician bureacratic nexus.Let us work to bring the temples

independant of the Statehold as we mobilise additional funds to

maintain them.

Lest we will be more frustrsted in seeing our funds again exploited by

the gullible.

Regards,

Adiyen

Govindaraja Dasan

On 3/6/07, Vasudevan Varahachary <mailvasutoday wrote:

D/Balaji JI, I am happy about your view . We need someone around us who knows about, All our Jeeyars including Madam,

Who can convey to them the need of the hour, Who is competent enough to do this, Yes I have Shri. A.M. Rajagopalachariar of Kumudam Jodhitam who is doing this job more effectively. Only because of his writing in Kumudam Jodhitam many Temples could get funds for renovation, morever he has the command of getting apt. persons to handle the job.

For example Tiruppur Thirupathy temple. Let people like you and me request Shri. A.M. Rajagopalan mama to guide us as he is already 82years old

and may not be able to travel, bur his guidence is going to help us a lot. If not WE who? If not NOW whenBalaji A <balajimails@

gmail.com> wrote:

Dear Great Devotees,

Please

accept namaskArams. Why Tirumala management must not take up and

grandly renovate other financially-week dhivya dhEshams? If we see some

of the dhivya dhEshams, there is no, even oil to pour for lightening

the Lord. And one more bad impact is, mAyAvAdhis or impersonalists take

advantage of this 'weekness' and they are trying to dominate the

'personal philosophy' of shrI rAmAnujAchArya (which is actually the

truth). I don't want to name, but it is happening. In one of the dhivya

dhEsham, a mAyAvAdhi's photo, his proof-less preachings has been

sticked inside the temple premises in many places. I saw this in my own

eyes in last year dhivya dhEsha yAthra. I really felt very bad about

this.

Our

beloved gem, the devotional nerve of a vaiShNava - shrI

rAmAnujAchArya, who showered his causeless mercy on the fallen

souls, struggled hard like anything for 120 years to spread and

give Lord nArAyaNa to one and all without seeing any caste and creed,

but today one idiotic people are trying to occupy one dhivya dhEsham.

My practical

suggestion: Any nice influential or dearer person to the AchAryas of

Tirumala, has to approach them (I don't know correctly, but like

pedhdha jIyar, chinna jIyar, etc. like that) and ask them to order the

TTD management for sanctioning the under-taking

of financially-week dhivya dhEshams.

If there was anything wrong, please forgive this adiyEn.

harE krShNa!

Regards, Vasudevan Varahachary Sri Ganapathy Enterprises 50/6, Kalaimagal School Road Erode, Tamil Nadu 638001 INDIA Office: +91-424-2255259 Mobile: +91-94438-94741E-mail: vasu

Website: www.sriganapathyenterprises.com Everyone is raving about the all-new Mail beta.

-- S.R.Govinda RajanCell: 9442521202Res No: 0431 2416055

Guest guest

D/Govindarajan Ji, Thank you for your information. Since I was a dealer of KUMUDAM Jodhidam I know Shri. AM Rajagopalan Mama well. Because of his writings he has motivated a group of DEDICATED persons (youngsters) under a roof called ANANDAM. These youngsters are interested in reviving Temple activities.Mr. Boopathy Tel No.0422-4204793 leads a group in and around Coimbatore. NOW, WE will have to take help of these persons, We should see that atleast Thiruvillakku is lighted everyday, Slowly to see that daily Poojas and other things are done day-to-day basis, See that there is no outside interfearences in this activities. Lastly to re-cover the properties of the Temple To-day is the 2nd day of this subject being discussed and you are the third member coming to this like minded

proposal.I know for sure in a months time we will be large in numbers and would have taken positive measures. If not We Who? If not Now When? govindarajan sr <srgovind1954 wrote: Dear Devotees (including Shri Balaji and Sri Vasudevan Varahachary , It is indeed a laudable suggestion that all like minded people

join hands in maintaining the Divyadesams. As ypu may be aware, all the Divadesams located in Tamilnadu are in the hold of TN HR & CE Department. The momnet they come to know that you have the money to renovate or do any other Kainkaryams,the politicians will come nto the fray and will have their first piece of cake even before the Lord is offered anything. Hence we shall have to get these places of worship out of their clutches on priority, restore the lands belonging to the temple back from those exploiting it and get the order restored in mamanging the

temples. The tmples are in such a sad state due the intervention of the politician bureacratic nexus.Let us work to bring the temples independant of the Statehold as we mobilise additional funds to maintain them. Lest we will be more frustrsted in seeing our funds again exploited by the gullible. Regards, Adiyen Govindaraja Dasan On 3/6/07, Vasudevan Varahachary <mailvasutoday > wrote: D/Balaji JI, I am happy about your view . We need someone around us who knows about, All our Jeeyars including Madam, Who can convey to them the need of the hour, Who is competent enough to do this, Yes I have Shri. A.M. Rajagopalachariar of Kumudam Jodhitam who is doing this job more effectively. Only because of his writing in Kumudam Jodhitam many Temples could get funds for renovation,

morever he has the command of getting apt. persons to handle the job. For example Tiruppur Thirupathy temple. Let people like you and me request Shri. A.M. Rajagopalan mama to guide us as he is already 82years old and may not be able to travel, bur his guidence is going to help us a lot. If not WE who? If not NOW whenBalaji A <balajimails@ gmail.com> wrote: harE krShNa! AzhwArgaL thiruvadigaLE sharaNam! jay shrIlA praBhupAdha! Dear Great Devotees, Please accept namaskArams. Why Tirumala management must not take up and grandly renovate other financially-week dhivya dhEshams? If we see some of the dhivya dhEshams, there is no, even oil to pour for lightening the Lord. And one more bad impact is, mAyAvAdhis or impersonalists take advantage of this 'weekness' and they are trying to dominate the 'personal philosophy' of shrI

rAmAnujAchArya (which is actually the truth). I don't want to name, but it is happening. In one of the dhivya dhEsham, a mAyAvAdhi's photo, his proof-less preachings has been sticked inside the temple premises in many places. I saw this in my own eyes in last year dhivya dhEsha yAthra. I really felt very bad about this. Our beloved gem, the devotional nerve of a vaiShNava - shrI rAmAnujAchArya, who showered his causeless mercy on the fallen souls, struggled hard like anything for 120 years to spread and give Lord nArAyaNa to one and all without seeing any caste and creed, but today one idiotic people are trying to occupy one dhivya dhEsham. My practical suggestion: Any nice influential or dearer person to the AchAryas of Tirumala, has to approach them (I don't know correctly, but like pedhdha jIyar, chinna jIyar, etc. like that) and ask them to order the TTD management for sanctioning the under-taking of financially-week dhivya dhEshams. If there was anything wrong, please forgive this adiyEn. harE krShNa! - Balaji - The Servant of Devotees! Regards, Vasudevan Varahachary Sri Ganapathy Enterprises 50/6, Kalaimagal School Road Erode, Tamil Nadu 638001 INDIA Office: +91-424-2255259 Mobile: +91-94438-94741E-mail: vasu (AT) sriganapathyenterprises (DOT) com Website: www.sriganapathyenterprises.com Everyone is raving about the all-new Mail beta. -- S.R.Govinda RajanCell: 9442521202Res No: 0431 2416055 Regards, Vasudevan Varahachary Sri Ganapathy Enterprises 50/6, Kalaimagal School Road Erode, Tamil Nadu 638001 INDIA Office: +91-424-2255259 Mobile: +91-94438-94741E-mail: vasu Website: www.sriganapathyenterprises.com

The fish are biting.

Get more visitors on your site using Search Marketing.

Guest guest

Dear Swamins,

My humble suggestion would be a COMMON SRI VAISHNAVA

TEMPLE RENOVATION TRUST with some noble persons - who

are already doing great service in helping our temples

and few from OUR groups like Sri Sadagopan, Sri Anbil

Ramaswami etc should be set up to take up this

activity. Then every Vaishnava may come forword to

donate his might. This project can also (then) involve

big industrial houses, charitable institrutions etc

for support. TTD Funds are from people and the same

people will definitely contribute when they see GOOD

work is done by an institution.

This is how I feel we can all join in this SACRED

YAJNAM of reconstruction of our temples.

Adiyen daasan,

Rangachar

V.S. Rangachar

______________________________\

____

We won't tell. Get more on shows you hate to love

(and love to hate): TV's Guilty Pleasures list.

http://tv./collections/265

Guest guest

I once again thank Sri Diwakar's plan: 1000 vaishnavas x Rs.270/- every month = Rs.2,70,000/- for 54 dhivya dhEshams (apprx). So PLEASE EVERY ONE JOIN. RS.270

/- per month is really NOT AT ALL A COUNT. 5 are on the divine rally already. The balance is 995. Please do join. (mailing to many groups).

Dear Devotee Sri Venkata Raghavan Ramadurai,

Very nice that you are engaged in kainkaryams. But I saw that you are engaged in other kinds of philonthrophic activities also like donating for victims of Tsunami. But PLEASE note that do not use the funds, which we are sending now for these kinds of philonthropic activities. Please use it ONLY FOR dhivya dhEshams development. It is my very very humble request.

From my side, two more devotees are assured. So:

1) Balaji. A. (Me)

2) A kind devotee, Vasudevan Varahachary

3) Mrs. Vasudevan Varahachary

4) A devotee known to me.

5) One more devotee known to me.

So 995 Vaishnavas balance. Dear Vaishnavas, please join the divine battle to improve dhivya dhEshams.

I also request Sri Sadagopan Swami to approve. Once approved, shall we send at least 12 post dated cheques (for 1 year at least and then ofcourse, we continue)? If yes, on cheque what name it must be?

harE krShNa!

Guest guest

namaskaram t all

pleae do inform me as to how should i send the remittance of Rs.270/- every

month as i very much would like to join the group and donate a small amount

towards the noble cause.

manju rajagopalan

> " Balaji A " <balajimails

>

> " venkataraghavan ramadurai " <rmvenkat,

>ramanuja , Oppiliappan ,

> ,

> Re: Important Suggestion!

>Fri, 9 Mar 2007 11:42:11 +0530

>

>harE krShNa! AzhwArgaL thiruvadigaLE sharaNam! jay shrIlA praBhupAdha!

>

>

>

>*I once again thank Sri Diwakar's plan: 1000 vaishnavas x Rs.270/- every

>month = Rs.2,70,000/- for 54 dhivya dhEshams (apprx). So PLEASE EVERY ONE

>JOIN. RS.270/- per month is really NOT AT ALL A COUNT. 5 are on the divine

>rally already. The balance is 995. Please do join. (mailing to many

>groups).

>*

>

>

>

>Dear Devotee Sri Venkata Raghavan Ramadurai,

>

>

>

>Very nice that you are engaged in kainkaryams. But I saw that you are

>engaged in other kinds of philonthrophic activities also like donating for

>victims of Tsunami. But PLEASE note that do not use the funds, which we are

>sending now for these kinds of philonthropic activities. Please use it

>*ONLY

>FOR dhivya dhEshams development*. It is my very very humble request.

>

>

>

>From my side, two more devotees are assured. So:

>

>

>

>1) Balaji. A. (Me)

>

>2) A kind devotee, Vasudevan Varahachary

>

>3) Mrs. Vasudevan Varahachary

>

>4) A devotee known to me.

>

>5) One more devotee known to me.

>

>

>

>So 995 Vaishnavas balance. Dear Vaishnavas, please join the divine battle

>to

>improve dhivya dhEshams.

>

>

>

>I also request Sri Sadagopan Swami to approve. Once approved, shall we send

>at least 12 post dated cheques (for 1 year at least and then ofcourse, we

>continue)? If yes, on cheque what name it must be?

>

>

>

>harE krShNa!

>

>

>

>- Balaji - The Servant of Devotees!

Catch all the cricketing action right here. Live score, match reports,

photos et al. http://content.msn.co.in/Sports/Cricket/Default.aspx

Guest guest

I sincerely Thank the Lord to give me an opportunity to serve Him with

Gratitude . May I take this opportunity to join my other Vaishnavas in

contributing the sum towards Kainkaryams.

Kindly inform me of the next course of action to reach PDCs.

Thankyou,Hare Krishna,

Ramkumar Gopisetty

> harE krShNa! AzhwArgaL thiruvadigaLE sharaNam! jay shrIlA praBhupAdha!

>

>

>

> *I once again thank Sri Diwakar's plan: 1000 vaishnavas x Rs.270/- every

> month = Rs.2,70,000/- for 54 dhivya dhEshams (apprx). So PLEASE EVERY ONE

> JOIN. RS.270/- per month is really NOT AT ALL A COUNT. 5 are on the divine

> rally already. The balance is 995. Please do join. (mailing to many

> groups).

> *

>

>

>

> Dear Devotee Sri Venkata Raghavan Ramadurai,

>

>

>

> Very nice that you are engaged in kainkaryams. But I saw that you are

> engaged in other kinds of philonthrophic activities also like donating for

> victims of Tsunami. But PLEASE note that do not use the funds, which we

> are

> sending now for these kinds of philonthropic activities. Please use it

> *ONLY

> FOR dhivya dhEshams development*. It is my very very humble request.

>

>

>

> From my side, two more devotees are assured. So:

>

>

>

> 1) Balaji. A. (Me)

>

> 2) A kind devotee, Vasudevan Varahachary

>

> 3) Mrs. Vasudevan Varahachary

>

> 4) A devotee known to me.

>

> 5) One more devotee known to me.

>

>

>

> So 995 Vaishnavas balance. Dear Vaishnavas, please join the divine battle

> to

> improve dhivya dhEshams.

>

>

>

> I also request Sri Sadagopan Swami to approve. Once approved, shall we

> send

> at least 12 post dated cheques (for 1 year at least and then ofcourse, we

> continue)? If yes, on cheque what name it must be?

>

>

>

> harE krShNa!

>

>

>

> - Balaji - The Servant of Devotees!

>

Guest guest

Hare Krishna, I am also ready to contruibute tel in what name the cheque should be prepare. RameshBalaji A <balajimails wrote: harE krShNa! AzhwArgaL thiruvadigaLE sharaNam! jay shrIlA praBhupAdha! I once again thank Sri Diwakar's plan: 1000 vaishnavas x Rs.270/- every month = Rs.2,70,000/- for 54 dhivya dhEshams (apprx). So PLEASE EVERY ONE JOIN. RS.270 /- per month is really NOT AT ALL A COUNT. 5 are on the divine rally already. The balance is 995. Please do join. (mailing to many groups). Dear Devotee Sri Venkata Raghavan Ramadurai, Very nice that you are engaged in kainkaryams. But I saw that you are engaged in other kinds of philonthrophic activities also like donating for victims of Tsunami. But PLEASE note that do not use the funds, which we are sending now for these kinds of philonthropic activities. Please use it ONLY FOR dhivya dhEshams development. It is my very very humble request. From my side, two more devotees are assured. So: 1) Balaji. A. (Me) 2) A kind devotee, Vasudevan Varahachary 3) Mrs. Vasudevan Varahachary 4) A devotee known to me. 5) One more devotee known to me. So 995 Vaishnavas balance. Dear Vaishnavas, please join the divine battle to improve dhivya dhEshams. I also request Sri Sadagopan Swami to approve. Once approved, shall we send at least 12 post dated cheques (for 1 year at least and then ofcourse, we continue)? If yes, on cheque what name it must be? harE krShNa! - Balaji - The Servant of Devotees!

Here’s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers

Guest guest

Respected Bhagavaths

It is nice that a Good suggestion emerged & we can contribute a specified amount monthly/annually for meeting the expences.(Divya Desam Maintenance)

Dasan is joining your group & would like send the contribution every year.

Pl indicate the mailing address & oblige, enable to send a chq.

My mail ID nsrsre

With Warm Regards & wish a great success for this Kainkaryam.

Dasan

Srinivasa Raghavan.

Balaji A <balajimailsvenkataraghavan ramadurai <rmvenkat; ramanuja ; Oppiliappan ; ; Sent: Friday, 9 March, 2007 11:42:11 AM Re: Important Suggestion!

I once again thank Sri Diwakar's plan: 1000 vaishnavas x Rs.270/- every month = Rs.2,70,000/ - for 54 dhivya dhEshams (apprx). So PLEASE EVERY ONE JOIN. RS.270 /- per month is really NOT AT ALL A COUNT. 5 are on the divine rally already. The balance is 995. Please do join. (mailing to many groups).

Dear Devotee Sri Venkata Raghavan Ramadurai,

Very nice that you are engaged in kainkaryams. But I saw that you are engaged in other kinds of philonthrophic activities also like donating for victims of Tsunami. But PLEASE note that do not use the funds, which we are sending now for these kinds of philonthropic activities. Please use it ONLY FOR dhivya dhEshams development. It is my very very humble request.

From my side, two more devotees are assured. So:

1) Balaji. A. (Me)

2) A kind devotee, Vasudevan Varahachary

3) Mrs. Vasudevan Varahachary

4) A devotee known to me.

5) One more devotee known to me.

So 995 Vaishnavas balance. Dear Vaishnavas, please join the divine battle to improve dhivya dhEshams.

I also request Sri Sadagopan Swami to approve. Once approved, shall we send at least 12 post dated cheques (for 1 year at least and then ofcourse, we continue)? If yes, on cheque what name it must be?

harE krShNa!

Guest guest

This is a wonderful , workable idea. Collections from any angle and from anywhere can be made even simpler. Open a Vaishnava koil improvement trust account with a leading nationalised bank. The Asthikas/ Bhagwat Bhagavathas may be advised thru a common platform to credit on a monthly basis their contribution through their Bankers. Aum namo narayanaya namaha!! ganovasan srinivasa rangachar <vsrangachar wrote: Dear Swamins,My humble suggestion would be a COMMON SRI VAISHNAVATEMPLE RENOVATION TRUST with some noble persons - whoare already doing great service in helping our templesand few from OUR groups like Sri Sadagopan, Sri AnbilRamaswami etc should be set up to take up thisactivity. Then every Vaishnava may come forword todonate his might. This project can also (then) involvebig industrial houses, charitable institrutions etcfor support. TTD Funds are from people and the samepeople will definitely contribute when they see GOODwork is done by an institution.This is how I feel we can all join in this SACREDYAJNAM of reconstruction of our temples. Adiyen daasan,RangacharV.S. Rangachar________We won't tell. Get more on shows you hate to love (and love to hate): TV's Guilty

Pleasures list.http://tv./collections/265 aveesreenivaasan AVEEYES

Guest guest

Dear swamin,

Kindly inform me to which address the money is to be

sent. I am ready to send Rs.270/- every month. This is

an oppurtunity for us to redeem ourselves.

adiyen daasan,

V S Rangachar

--- Balaji A <balajimails wrote:

> harE krShNa! AzhwArgaL thiruvadigaLE sharaNam! jay

> shrIlA praBhupAdha!

>

>

>

> *I once again thank Sri Diwakar's plan: 1000

> vaishnavas x Rs.270/- every

> month = Rs.2,70,000/- for 54 dhivya dhEshams

> (apprx). So PLEASE EVERY ONE

> JOIN. RS.270/- per month is really NOT AT ALL A

> COUNT. 5 are on the divine

> rally already. The balance is 995. Please do join.

> (mailing to many groups).

> *

>

>

>

> Dear Devotee Sri Venkata Raghavan Ramadurai,

>

>

>

> Very nice that you are engaged in kainkaryams. But I

> saw that you are

> engaged in other kinds of philonthrophic activities

> also like donating for

> victims of Tsunami. But PLEASE note that do not use

> the funds, which we are

> sending now for these kinds of philonthropic

> activities. Please use it *ONLY

> FOR dhivya dhEshams development*. It is my very very

> humble request.

>

>

>

> From my side, two more devotees are assured. So:

>

>

>

> 1) Balaji. A. (Me)

>

> 2) A kind devotee, Vasudevan Varahachary

>

> 3) Mrs. Vasudevan Varahachary

>

> 4) A devotee known to me.

>

> 5) One more devotee known to me.

>

>

>

> So 995 Vaishnavas balance. Dear Vaishnavas, please

> join the divine battle to

> improve dhivya dhEshams.

>

>

>

> I also request Sri Sadagopan Swami to approve. Once

> approved, shall we send

> at least 12 post dated cheques (for 1 year at least

> and then ofcourse, we

> continue)? If yes, on cheque what name it must be?

>

>

>

> harE krShNa!

>

>

>

> - Balaji - The Servant of Devotees!

>

V.S. Rangachar

______________________________\

____

8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time

with the Search movie showtime shortcut.

http://tools.search./shortcuts/#news

Guest guest

Dear Swamins

I totally dis agree with this kind of donations for the temple renovation purposes. I think everybody is thinking on serving to god by donations rather than serving the mankind. These are my observations after going through the messages written in this regard.

I dont how many people have read an article on " Vishranthi, an old age home in chennai " where many destitute women are being looked by after by the charitable trust. Trust with lack of proper funds is unable to provide all the amenties to the old people. They were inviting people to provide Rs.2500/- P annum for the break fast of single women for the entire year. Its a pathetic situation where in people join to construct the temples and not felt for the people who are suffering.

Everybody should remember that rather than construction of temples , they should generate funds for the common social services under trust and operate the same.

Manava Seva is Madhava Seva

kschakravarthy

On 11 Mar 2007 23:12:48 -0700, Srinivasan Varadarajan <ganovasan wrote:

This is a wonderful , workable idea. Collections from any angle and from anywhere can be made even simpler.

Open a Vaishnava koil improvement trust account with a leading nationalised bank. The Asthikas/ Bhagwat Bhagavathas may be advised thru a common platform to credit on a monthly basis their contribution through their Bankers.

Aum namo narayanaya namaha!!

ganovasan

srinivasa rangachar <vsrangachar > wrote:

Dear Swamins,My humble suggestion would be a COMMON SRI VAISHNAVATEMPLE RENOVATION TRUST with some noble persons - whoare already doing great service in helping our templesand few from OUR groups like Sri Sadagopan, Sri Anbil

Ramaswami etc should be set up to take up thisactivity. Then every Vaishnava may come forword todonate his might. This project can also (then) involvebig industrial houses, charitable institrutions etc

for support. TTD Funds are from people and the samepeople will definitely contribute when they see GOODwork is done by an institution.This is how I feel we can all join in this SACREDYAJNAM of reconstruction of our temples. Adiyen daasan,RangacharV.S. Rangachar________We won't tell. Get more on shows you hate to love (and love to hate): TV's Guilty Pleasures list.

http://tv./collections/265

aveesreenivaasan

AVEEYES

Here's a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers

-- chaks

Guest guest

Respected sir, Please inform me the address.I wish to send this kaingkaraims of IRS.270/-every month. Ippadikki, Anbulla, K.Jayachandransrinivasa rangachar <vsrangachar wrote: Dear swamin,Kindly inform me to which address the money is to besent. I am ready to send Rs.270/- every month. This isan oppurtunity for us to redeem ourselves.adiyen daasan,V S Rangachar--- Balaji A <balajimails > wrote:> harE krShNa! AzhwArgaL thiruvadigaLE sharaNam! jay> shrIlA praBhupAdha!> > > > *I once again thank Sri Diwakar's plan: 1000> vaishnavas x Rs.270/- every> month = Rs.2,70,000/- for 54 dhivya dhEshams> (apprx). So PLEASE EVERY ONE> JOIN. RS.270/- per month is really NOT AT ALL A> COUNT. 5 are on the divine> rally already. The balance is 995. Please do join.> (mailing to many groups).> *> > > > Dear Devotee Sri Venkata Raghavan Ramadurai,> > > > Very nice that you are engaged in kainkaryams. But I> saw that you are> engaged in other kinds of philonthrophic activities> also like donating for> victims of Tsunami. But PLEASE note that do not use> the funds, which we are> sending now for these kinds

of philonthropic> activities. Please use it *ONLY> FOR dhivya dhEshams development*. It is my very very> humble request.> > > > From my side, two more devotees are assured. So:> > > > 1) Balaji. A. (Me)> > 2) A kind devotee, Vasudevan Varahachary> > 3) Mrs. Vasudevan Varahachary> > 4) A devotee known to me.> > 5) One more devotee known to me.> > > > So 995 Vaishnavas balance. Dear Vaishnavas, please> join the divine battle to> improve dhivya dhEshams.> > > > I also request Sri Sadagopan Swami to approve. Once> approved, shall we send> at least 12 post dated cheques (for 1 year at least> and then ofcourse, we> continue)? If yes, on cheque what name it must be?> > > > harE krShNa!> > > >

- Balaji - The Servant of Devotees!> V.S. Rangachar________8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time with the Search movie showtime shortcut.http://tools.search./shortcuts/#news

Finding fabulous fares is fun.Let FareChase search your favorite travel sites to find flight and hotel bargains.

Guest guest

me too

please give us further information on where to deposit money

On Sun, 2007-03-11 at 22:38 -0700, srinivasa rangachar wrote:

> Dear swamin,

>

> Kindly inform me to which address the money is to be

> sent. I am ready to send Rs.270/- every month. This is

> an oppurtunity for us to redeem ourselves.

>

> adiyen daasan,

> V S Rangachar

> --- Balaji A <balajimails wrote:

>

> > harE krShNa! AzhwArgaL thiruvadigaLE sharaNam! jay

> > shrIlA praBhupAdha!

> >

> >

> >

> > *I once again thank Sri Diwakar's plan: 1000

> > vaishnavas x Rs.270/- every

> > month = Rs.2,70,000/- for 54 dhivya dhEshams

> > (apprx). So PLEASE EVERY ONE

> > JOIN. RS.270/- per month is really NOT AT ALL A

> > COUNT. 5 are on the divine

> > rally already. The balance is 995. Please do join.

> > (mailing to many groups).

> > *

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Devotee Sri Venkata Raghavan Ramadurai,

> >

> >

> >

> > Very nice that you are engaged in kainkaryams. But I

> > saw that you are

> > engaged in other kinds of philonthrophic activities

> > also like donating for

> > victims of Tsunami. But PLEASE note that do not use

> > the funds, which we are

> > sending now for these kinds of philonthropic

> > activities. Please use it *ONLY

> > FOR dhivya dhEshams development*. It is my very very

> > humble request.

> >

> >

> >

> > From my side, two more devotees are assured. So:

> >

> >

> >

> > 1) Balaji. A. (Me)

> >

> > 2) A kind devotee, Vasudevan Varahachary

> >

> > 3) Mrs. Vasudevan Varahachary

> >

> > 4) A devotee known to me.

> >

> > 5) One more devotee known to me.

> >

> >

> >

> > So 995 Vaishnavas balance. Dear Vaishnavas, please

> > join the divine battle to

> > improve dhivya dhEshams.

> >

> >

> >

> > I also request Sri Sadagopan Swami to approve. Once

> > approved, shall we send

> > at least 12 post dated cheques (for 1 year at least

> > and then ofcourse, we

> > continue)? If yes, on cheque what name it must be?

> >

> >

> >

> > harE krShNa!

> >

> >

> >

> > - Balaji - The Servant of Devotees!

> >

>

> V.S. Rangachar

>

> ________

> 8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time

> with the Search movie showtime shortcut.

> http://tools.search./shortcuts/#news

>

>

>

>

--

He who meditates on Me as Supreme Personality of Godheas his mind constantly

engaged in remembering Me, undeviated from the path, O Partha is sure

to reach Me. Bhagwad Gita 8:8

Guest guest

dear sir please also let me know the address to which the amont o

On 3/12/07, Bhakthi Vaishnava <bhakthi wrote:

me tooplease give us further information on where to deposit money On Sun, 2007-03-11 at 22:38 -0700, srinivasa rangachar wrote:> Dear swamin,> > Kindly inform me to which address the money is to be> sent. I am ready to send Rs.270/- every month. This is> an oppurtunity for us to redeem ourselves.> > adiyen daasan,> V S Rangachar> --- Balaji A <

balajimails wrote:> > > harE krShNa! AzhwArgaL thiruvadigaLE sharaNam! jay> > shrIlA praBhupAdha!> > > > > > > > *I once again thank Sri Diwakar's plan: 1000

> > vaishnavas x Rs.270/- every> > month = Rs.2,70,000/- for 54 dhivya dhEshams> > (apprx). So PLEASE EVERY ONE> > JOIN. RS.270/- per month is really NOT AT ALL A> > COUNT. 5 are on the divine

> > rally already. The balance is 995. Please do join.> > (mailing to many groups).> > *> > > > > > > > Dear Devotee Sri Venkata Raghavan Ramadurai,

> > > > > > > > Very nice that you are engaged in kainkaryams. But I> > saw that you are> > engaged in other kinds of philonthrophic activities> > also like donating for

> > victims of Tsunami. But PLEASE note that do not use> > the funds, which we are> > sending now for these kinds of philonthropic> > activities. Please use it *ONLY> > FOR dhivya dhEshams development*. It is my very very

> > humble request.> > > > > > > > From my side, two more devotees are assured. So:> > > > > > > > 1) Balaji. A. (Me)> > > > 2) A kind devotee, Vasudevan Varahachary> > > > 3) Mrs. Vasudevan Varahachary> > > > 4) A devotee known to me.> > > > 5) One more devotee known to me.

> > > > > > > > So 995 Vaishnavas balance. Dear Vaishnavas, please> > join the divine battle to> > improve dhivya dhEshams.> > > > > > > > I also request Sri Sadagopan Swami to approve. Once> > approved, shall we send> > at least 12 post dated cheques (for 1 year at least> > and then ofcourse, we> > continue)? If yes, on cheque what name it must be?

> > > > > > > > harE krShNa!> > > > > > > > - Balaji - The Servant of Devotees!> > > > V.S. Rangachar> > ________

> 8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time > with the Search movie showtime shortcut.>

http://tools.search./shortcuts/#news> > > > -- He who meditates on Me as Supreme Personality of Godheas his mind constantlyengaged in remembering Me, undeviated from the path, O Partha is sure

to reach Me. Bhagwad Gita 8:8

-- with love from rads

Guest guest

Dear Sri Srinivas,

The 32nd AchArya of brahma sampradhAya - shrIla praBhupAdha says to not try to save the drowning man's dress. But try to save the real person. In similar way, these kinds of philonthrophic activities like feeding the hungry child, help natural calamities' victims, help poor, etc. are all trying to save the dress of a drowning man, i.e. trying to save the body. One must endeavour to save the real person, i.e. soul.

An intelligent man tries to take all the fallen souls to the eternal abode called vaikunTa lOkam, where there is eternal father (shrImannArAyaNa) and eternal mother (mother lakShmi). The one who reaches there, there is no more birth, death, oldage and diseases. There is always happiness. There are no miseries at all. These descriptions are there in BhagavadhgItha. Then what is the way to go there? Follow the instructions of that Supreme Father - Lord krShNa in BhagavadhgItha. Infact krShNa Himself discourages these kinds of philonthrophic activities in BhagavadhgItha by calling it as " Charity in the mode of ignorance " , which causes you bondage. The real charity as recommended by Lord krShNa is to spread His message. Distribute krShNa prasAdham for the hugry people or even to all. Distribute the knowledge of Supreme Father. Show the way to vaikunTa lOka to the fallen souls, i.e. by just chanting His holy names always, one can easily reach there.

Hence, there is definitely need to preserve the places of krShNa FOR OUR SAKE to SAVE OUR REAL-SELF.

So if you are really so much interested in Vishranti Nilaya, that is good. But help them in the real way. Go, buy a chanting box of Om namO nArAyaNAya or harE krShNa mahA manthra box (which is available in ISKCON) and play it always there. Distribute krShNa prasAdham there. So what more can one do than this? Even an unknown hearing of hari nAma can save one from THE DANGEROUS material-suffering life. harE krShNa!

Guest guest

Pranams The spiritual elevation as stated in your mail can be achieved only by some blessed few but a helping attitude is inherent in every one. Your perception on the route to reach moksha, though as per Bhagavath Geetha, may misdirect some with a view that rendering physical help is not at all required. With my limited knowledge on Bhagawath Geetha, let me share the view that Krishna advises towards renunciation of all acts, of course within the fold of Dharma, to Him. Hence, all types of help to this World and to its people are service to Krishna and any service in the absence of ego makes the Lord happy. R. GovindarajBalaji A <balajimails wrote: harE krShNa! AzhwArgaL thiruvadigaLE sharaNam! jay shrIlA praBhupAdha! Dear Sri Srinivas, The 32nd AchArya of brahma sampradhAya - shrIla praBhupAdha says to not try to save the drowning man's dress. But try to save the real person. In similar way, these kinds of philonthrophic activities like feeding the hungry child, help natural calamities' victims, help poor, etc. are all trying to save the dress of a drowning man, i.e. trying to save the body. One must endeavour to save the real person, i.e. soul. An intelligent man

tries to take all the fallen souls to the eternal abode called vaikunTa lOkam, where there is eternal father (shrImannArAyaNa) and eternal mother (mother lakShmi). The one who reaches there, there is no more birth, death, oldage and diseases. There is always happiness. There are no miseries at all. These descriptions are there in BhagavadhgItha. Then what is the way to go there? Follow the instructions of that Supreme Father - Lord krShNa in BhagavadhgItha. Infact krShNa Himself discourages these kinds of philonthrophic activities in BhagavadhgItha by calling it as "Charity in the mode of ignorance", which causes you bondage. The real charity as recommended by Lord krShNa is to spread His message. Distribute krShNa prasAdham for the hugry people or even to all. Distribute the knowledge of Supreme Father. Show the way to vaikunTa lOka to the fallen souls, i.e. by just chanting His holy names always, one can

easily reach there. Hence, there is definitely need to preserve the places of krShNa FOR OUR SAKE to SAVE OUR REAL-SELF. So if you are really so much interested in Vishranti Nilaya, that is good. But help them in the real way. Go, buy a chanting box of Om namO nArAyaNAya or harE krShNa mahA manthra box (which is available in ISKCON) and play it always there. Distribute krShNa

prasAdham there. So what more can one do than this? Even an unknown hearing of hari nAma can save one from THE DANGEROUS material-suffering life. harE krShNa! - Balaji - The Servant of Devotees!

Guest guest

It is really a noble idea.

I am ready to join by contributing Rs.270 every month.

But I am not a Sri Vaishnavite by birth ,but a Devotee of the Lord Narayana.

Please permit me to joi and give me details of address or Bank A/c to which the contrubutions are to be sent/

OM NAMO NARAYANAYA.

Adiyen

Dasan- Kannan

OM SRI CHINMAYA SADGURAVE NAMAH:

------------------

Probn. CA P.N.Kannan, B.Com., FCA (Director, CORD,Thamaraipakkam)

'Keshavam' Crystal Kasthuri Apts., Flat No.:'E' Third Floor

Plot No 5072, New No 91., Sixth Avenue, 'Z' Block

Anna Nagar, CHENNAI 600 040

Moblle : 9381062307

Phones: (Res) 044 42178514

(Off) 044 32877052 & 65442691(Thamaraipakkam)

E-Mail : imbu cord_tpkm

From: paturrdDate: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 22:17:56 +0530Re: Re: Important Suggestion!dear sir please also let me know the address to which the amont o

On 3/12/07, Bhakthi Vaishnava <bhakthi wrote:

me tooplease give us further information on where to deposit money On Sun, 2007-03-11 at 22:38 -0700, srinivasa rangachar wrote:> Dear swamin,> > Kindly inform me to which address the money is to be> sent. I am ready to send Rs.270/- every month. This is> an oppurtunity for us to redeem ourselves.> > adiyen daasan,> V S Rangachar> --- Balaji A < balajimails wrote:> > > harE krShNa! AzhwArgaL thiruvadigaLE sharaNam! jay> > shrIlA praBhupAdha!> > > > > > > > *I once again thank Sri Diwakar's plan: 1000 > > vaishnavas x Rs.270/- every> > month = Rs.2,70,000/- for 54 dhivya dhEshams> > (apprx). So PLEASE EVERY ONE> > JOIN. RS.270/- per month is really NOT AT ALL A> > COUNT. 5 are on the divine > > rally already. The balance is 995. Please do join.> > (mailing to many groups).> > *> > > > > > > > Dear Devotee Sri Venkata Raghavan Ramadurai,> > > > > > > > Very nice that you are engaged in kainkaryams. But I> > saw that you are> > engaged in other kinds of philonthrophic activities> > also like donating for > > victims of Tsunami. But PLEASE note that do not use> > the funds, which we are> > sending now for these kinds of philonthropic> > activities. Please use it *ONLY> > FOR dhivya dhEshams development*. It is my very very > > humble request.> > > > > > > > From my side, two more devotees are assured. So:> > > > > > > > 1) Balaji. A. (Me)> > > > 2) A kind devotee, Vasudevan Varahachary> > > > 3) Mrs. Vasudevan Varahachary> > > > 4) A devotee known to me.> > > > 5) One more devotee known to me. > > > > > > > > So 995 Vaishnavas balance. Dear Vaishnavas, please> > join the divine battle to> > improve dhivya dhEshams.> > > > > > > > I also request Sri Sadagopan Swami to approve. Once> > approved, shall we send> > at least 12 post dated cheques (for 1 year at least> > and then ofcourse, we> > continue)? If yes, on cheque what name it must be? > > > > > > > > harE krShNa!> > > > > > > > - Balaji - The Servant of Devotees!> > > > V.S. Rangachar> > ________ > 8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time > with the Search movie showtime shortcut.> http://tools.search./shortcuts/#news> > > > -- He who meditates on Me as Supreme Personality of Godheas his mind constantlyengaged in remembering Me, undeviated from the path, O Partha is sure to reach Me. Bhagwad Gita 8:8

-- with love from rads Call friends with PC-to-PC calling -- FREE Try it now!

Guest guest

pl give the address and the mailing details, we will arrange for more than 1000 membersBhakthi Vaishnava <bhakthi wrote: me tooplease give us further information on where to deposit moneyOn Sun, 2007-03-11 at 22:38 -0700, srinivasa rangachar wrote:> Dear swamin,> > Kindly inform me to which address the money is to be> sent. I am ready to send Rs.270/- every month. This is> an oppurtunity for us to redeem ourselves.> > adiyen daasan,> V S

Rangachar> --- Balaji A <balajimails > wrote:> > > harE krShNa! AzhwArgaL thiruvadigaLE sharaNam! jay> > shrIlA praBhupAdha!> > > > > > > > *I once again thank Sri Diwakar's plan: 1000> > vaishnavas x Rs.270/- every> > month = Rs.2,70,000/- for 54 dhivya dhEshams> > (apprx). So PLEASE EVERY ONE> > JOIN. RS.270/- per month is really NOT AT ALL A> > COUNT. 5 are on the divine> > rally already. The balance is 995. Please do join.> > (mailing to many groups).> > *> > > > > > > > Dear Devotee Sri Venkata Raghavan Ramadurai,> > > > > > > > Very nice that you are engaged in kainkaryams. But I> > saw that you are> > engaged in other kinds of philonthrophic

activities> > also like donating for> > victims of Tsunami. But PLEASE note that do not use> > the funds, which we are> > sending now for these kinds of philonthropic> > activities. Please use it *ONLY> > FOR dhivya dhEshams development*. It is my very very> > humble request.> > > > > > > > From my side, two more devotees are assured. So:> > > > > > > > 1) Balaji. A. (Me)> > > > 2) A kind devotee, Vasudevan Varahachary> > > > 3) Mrs. Vasudevan Varahachary> > > > 4) A devotee known to me.> > > > 5) One more devotee known to me.> > > > > > > > So 995 Vaishnavas balance. Dear Vaishnavas, please> > join the divine battle to> > improve dhivya dhEshams.> > > > >

> > > I also request Sri Sadagopan Swami to approve. Once> > approved, shall we send> > at least 12 post dated cheques (for 1 year at least> > and then ofcourse, we> > continue)? If yes, on cheque what name it must be?> > > > > > > > harE krShNa!> > > > > > > > - Balaji - The Servant of Devotees!> > > > V.S. Rangachar> > ________> 8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time > with the Search movie showtime shortcut.> http://tools.search./shortcuts/#news> > > > -- He who meditates on Me as Supreme Personality of Godheas his mind constantlyengaged in remembering Me,

undeviated from the path, O Partha is sureto reach Me. Bhagwad Gita 8:8

Looking for earth-friendly autos? Browse Top Cars by "Green Rating" at Autos' Green Center.

Guest guest

Dear sir, Your suggestions are worth noting. But here the devotees and general public are concerned that the temmples are without even a single lamp, and no nithyaradhana is being done for want of finance. You may be aware that many temples are in a dialaphtical condition and immediate attention is required to repair them. It is in these conditions only the devotees came forward to sned contriutions to meet the day to day expenses and it is not for feding the poor. I hope you will understand the reality of the situation. with regards, M.V.Narasimhan;Balaji A <balajimails wrote: harE krShNa! AzhwArgaL thiruvadigaLE sharaNam! jay shrIlA praBhupAdha! Dear Sri Srinivas, The 32nd AchArya of brahma sampradhAya - shrIla praBhupAdha says to not try to save the drowning man's dress. But try to save the real person. In similar way, these kinds of philonthrophic activities like feeding the hungry child, help natural calamities' victims, help poor, etc. are all trying to save the dress of a drowning man, i.e. trying to save the body. One must endeavour to save the real person, i.e. soul. An

intelligent man tries to take all the fallen souls to the eternal abode called vaikunTa lOkam, where there is eternal father (shrImannArAyaNa) and eternal mother (mother lakShmi). The one who reaches there, there is no more birth, death, oldage and diseases. There is always happiness. There are no miseries at all. These descriptions are there in BhagavadhgItha. Then what is the way to go there? Follow the instructions of that Supreme Father - Lord krShNa in BhagavadhgItha. Infact krShNa Himself discourages these kinds of philonthrophic activities in BhagavadhgItha by calling it as "Charity in the mode of ignorance", which causes you bondage. The real charity as recommended by Lord krShNa is to spread His message. Distribute krShNa prasAdham for the hugry people or even to all. Distribute the knowledge of Supreme Father. Show the way to vaikunTa lOka to the fallen souls, i.e. by just chanting His holy names

always, one can easily reach there. Hence, there is definitely need to preserve the places of krShNa FOR OUR SAKE to SAVE OUR REAL-SELF. So if you are really so much interested in Vishranti Nilaya, that is good. But help them in the real way. Go, buy a chanting box of Om namO nArAyaNAya or harE krShNa mahA manthra box (which is available in ISKCON) and play it always there.

Distribute krShNa prasAdham there. So what more can one do than this? Even an unknown hearing of hari nAma can save one from THE DANGEROUS material-suffering life. harE krShNa! - Balaji - The Servant of Devotees! With RegardsM.V Narasimhan

Need Mail bonding?Go to the Mail Q&A for great tips from Answers users.

Guest guest

Respected Sir

M.Anitha

18F1, Vanniar Street,

S & S Apartment,

Kodambakkam,

Chennai.

Email add: aniamutham

Mob No. 9442729472

Vijaya Raghavan <svrvan Sent: Wednesday, 14 March, 2007 9:32:09 AM Re: Important Suggestion!

pl give the address and the mailing details, we will arrange for more than 1000 membersBhakthi Vaishnava <bhakthi (AT) unixindia (DOT) com> wrote:

me tooplease give us further information on where to deposit moneyOn Sun, 2007-03-11 at 22:38 -0700, srinivasa rangachar wrote:> Dear swamin,> > Kindly inform me to which address the money is to be> sent. I am ready to send Rs.270/- every month. This is> an oppurtunity for us to redeem ourselves.> > adiyen daasan,> V S Rangachar> --- Balaji A <balajimails@ gmail.com> wrote:> > > harE krShNa! AzhwArgaL thiruvadigaLE sharaNam! jay> > shrIlA praBhupAdha!> > > > > > > > *I once again thank Sri Diwakar's plan: 1000> > vaishnavas x Rs.270/- every> > month = Rs.2,70,000/ - for 54 dhivya dhEshams> > (apprx). So PLEASE EVERY ONE> > JOIN. RS.270/- per month is really NOT AT ALL A> > COUNT. 5 are on the

divine> > rally already. The balance is 995. Please do join.> > (mailing to many groups).> > *> > > > > > > > Dear Devotee Sri Venkata Raghavan Ramadurai,> > > > > > > > Very nice that you are engaged in kainkaryams. But I> > saw that you are> > engaged in other kinds of philonthrophic activities> > also like donating for> > victims of Tsunami. But PLEASE note that do not use> > the funds, which we are> > sending now for these kinds of philonthropic> > activities. Please use it *ONLY> > FOR dhivya dhEshams development* . It is my very very> > humble request.> > > > > > > > From my side, two more devotees are assured. So:> > > > > > > > 1) Balaji. A. (Me)> > > > 2) A kind

devotee, Vasudevan Varahachary> > > > 3) Mrs. Vasudevan Varahachary> > > > 4) A devotee known to me.> > > > 5) One more devotee known to me.> > > > > > > > So 995 Vaishnavas balance. Dear Vaishnavas, please> > join the divine battle to> > improve dhivya dhEshams.> > > > > > > > I also request Sri Sadagopan Swami to approve. Once> > approved, shall we send> > at least 12 post dated cheques (for 1 year at least> > and then ofcourse, we> > continue)? If yes, on cheque what name it must be?> > > > > > > > harE krShNa!> > > > > > > > - Balaji - The Servant of Devotees!> > > > V.S. Rangachar> > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _>

8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time > with the Search movie showtime shortcut.> http://tools. search.. com/shortcuts/ #news> > > > -- He who meditates on Me as Supreme Personality of Godheas his mind constantlyengaged in remembering Me, undeviated from the path, O Partha is sureto reach Me. Bhagwad Gita 8:8

Guest guest

Dear Sir, Many people are ready to contribute for the welfare of our DivyaDesams. It is a real treasure. I am also one among them. Please let me know regarding further procedure of depositing Rs.270/= per month for this noble cause. Om namo venkatesaya, Vijaya VenkatanarasimhanPuzhankarai Narayanan Kannan <imbu wrote: It is really a noble idea.I am ready to join by contributing Rs.270 every

month.But I am not a Sri Vaishnavite by birth ,but a Devotee of the Lord Narayana. Please permit me to joi and give me details of address or Bank A/c to which the contrubutions are to be sent/OM NAMO NARAYANAYA. Adiyen Dasan- Kannan OM SRI CHINMAYA SADGURAVE NAMAH:------------------Probn. CA P.N.Kannan, B.Com., FCA (Director, CORD,Thamaraipakkam)'Keshavam' Crystal Kasthuri Apts., Flat No.:'E' Third FloorPlot No 5072, New No 91., Sixth Avenue, 'Z' BlockAnna Nagar, CHENNAI 600 040Moblle : 9381062307Phones: (Res) 044 42178514 (Off) 044 32877052 & 65442691(Thamaraipakkam)E-Mail : imbu (AT) hotmail (DOT) com cord_tpkm (AT) hotmail (DOT) com From: paturrd Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 22:17:56 +0530Re: Re: Important Suggestion!dear sir please also let me know the address to which the amont o On 3/12/07, Bhakthi Vaishnava <bhakthi (AT) unixindia (DOT) com> wrote: me tooplease give us further information on where to deposit money On Sun, 2007-03-11 at 22:38 -0700, srinivasa rangachar wrote:> Dear swamin,> > Kindly inform me to which address the money is to be> sent. I am ready to send Rs.270/- every month. This is> an oppurtunity for us to redeem ourselves.> > adiyen daasan,> V S Rangachar> --- Balaji A < balajimails > wrote:> > > harE krShNa! AzhwArgaL thiruvadigaLE sharaNam! jay> > shrIlA praBhupAdha!> > > > > > > > *I once again thank Sri Diwakar's plan: 1000

> > vaishnavas x Rs.270/- every> > month = Rs.2,70,000/- for 54 dhivya dhEshams> > (apprx). So PLEASE EVERY ONE> > JOIN. RS.270/- per month is really NOT AT ALL A> > COUNT. 5 are on the divine > > rally already. The balance is 995. Please do join.> > (mailing to many groups).> > *> > > > > > > > Dear Devotee Sri Venkata Raghavan Ramadurai,> > > > > > > > Very nice that you are engaged in kainkaryams. But I> > saw that you are> > engaged in other kinds of philonthrophic activities> > also like donating for > > victims of Tsunami. But PLEASE note that do not use> > the funds, which we are> > sending now for these kinds of philonthropic> > activities. Please use it *ONLY> > FOR dhivya dhEshams development*. It is my very very

> > humble request.> > > > > > > > From my side, two more devotees are assured. So:> > > > > > > > 1) Balaji. A. (Me)> > > > 2) A kind devotee, Vasudevan Varahachary> > > > 3) Mrs. Vasudevan Varahachary> > > > 4) A devotee known to me.> > > > 5) One more devotee known to me. > > > > > > > > So 995 Vaishnavas balance. Dear Vaishnavas, please> > join the divine battle to> > improve dhivya dhEshams.> > > > > > > > I also request Sri Sadagopan Swami to approve. Once> > approved, shall we send> > at least 12 post dated cheques (for 1 year at least> > and then ofcourse, we> > continue)? If yes, on cheque what name it must be? > > > > > >

> > harE krShNa!> > > > > > > > - Balaji - The Servant of Devotees!> > > > V.S. Rangachar> > ________ > 8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time > with the Search movie showtime shortcut.> http://tools.search./shortcuts/#news> > > > -- He who meditates on Me as Supreme Personality of Godheas his mind constantlyengaged in remembering Me, undeviated from the path, O Partha is sure to reach Me. Bhagwad Gita 8:8 -- with love from rads Call

friends with PC-to-PC calling -- FREE Try it now!

Guest guest

Pl give the address and the mailing details. I am willing to join and do the services of the squrril of Ramayana, Adiyen Sridhara dasanVijaya Raghavan <svrvan wrote: pl give the address and the mailing details, we will arrange for more than 1000 membersBhakthi Vaishnava <bhakthi (AT) unixindia (DOT) com> wrote: me tooplease give us further

information on where to deposit moneyOn Sun, 2007-03-11 at 22:38 -0700, srinivasa rangachar wrote:> Dear swamin,> > Kindly inform me to which address the money is to be> sent. I am ready to send Rs.270/- every month. This is> an oppurtunity for us to redeem ourselves.> > adiyen daasan,> V S Rangachar> --- Balaji A <balajimails > wrote:> > > harE krShNa! AzhwArgaL thiruvadigaLE sharaNam! jay> > shrIlA praBhupAdha!> > > > > > > > *I once again thank Sri Diwakar's plan: 1000> > vaishnavas x Rs.270/- every> > month = Rs.2,70,000/- for 54 dhivya dhEshams> > (apprx). So PLEASE EVERY ONE> > JOIN. RS.270/- per month is really NOT AT ALL A> > COUNT. 5 are on the divine> > rally already. The balance is 995. Please do

join.> > (mailing to many groups).> > *> > > > > > > > Dear Devotee Sri Venkata Raghavan Ramadurai,> > > > > > > > Very nice that you are engaged in kainkaryams. But I> > saw that you are> > engaged in other kinds of philonthrophic activities> > also like donating for> > victims of Tsunami. But PLEASE note that do not use> > the funds, which we are> > sending now for these kinds of philonthropic> > activities. Please use it *ONLY> > FOR dhivya dhEshams development*. It is my very very> > humble request.> > > > > > > > From my side, two more devotees are assured. So:> > > > > > > > 1) Balaji. A. (Me)> > > > 2) A kind devotee, Vasudevan Varahachary> > > > 3) Mrs.

Vasudevan Varahachary> > > > 4) A devotee known to me.> > > > 5) One more devotee known to me.> > > > > > > > So 995 Vaishnavas balance. Dear Vaishnavas, please> > join the divine battle to> > improve dhivya dhEshams.> > > > > > > > I also request Sri Sadagopan Swami to approve. Once> > approved, shall we send> > at least 12 post dated cheques (for 1 year at least> > and then ofcourse, we> > continue)? If yes, on cheque what name it must be?> > > > > > > > harE krShNa!> > > > > > > > - Balaji - The Servant of Devotees!> > > > V.S. Rangachar> > ________> 8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time

> with the Search movie showtime shortcut.> http://tools.search./shortcuts/#news> > > > -- He who meditates on Me as Supreme Personality of Godheas his mind constantlyengaged in remembering Me, undeviated from the path, O Partha is sureto reach Me. Bhagwad Gita 8:8 Looking for earth-friendly autos? Browse Top Cars by "Green Rating" at Autos' Green Center.