Guest guest

Esteemed Guruji

Charan Sparsh !!

Please suggest me and for my wife varshphal upayas :-

I am giving below birth details of myself and wife :-

Name : Alok Kumar Goyal

Date of Birth : 14.09.1970

Time of Birth : 2.40 AM (night)

Place of Birth : Bulandshahr (Uttar Pradesh)

Wife :-

Name : Ritu Goel

Date of Birth : 21.10.1975

Time of Birth : 10.10 PM

Place of Birth : Baraut (Uttar Pradesh)

Guruji Please suggest me the varshphal upayas and oblige.

Thanking you in anticipation.

With Choicest Regards

ALOK KUMAR GOYAL

< Sent: Friday, 4 September, 2009 9:14:25 AMRe: Saturn Transit - Shani Dhayya >>>> Lakshya Goyal

Dear Alok,Saturn transit in Virgo : Sept 9, 2009 till Aug 4, 2012In your Kundali Saturn will be transitting your 3rd house thefore, "it can give easy gains. It can cause stress to father, business activity, trading, communications, progeny matters, and life in foreign lands."Since it will be 8th from your Natal Moon it can result in, " quarrels; losses; disease". This causes the Shani Dhayya also.Therefore in order to keep your Saturn appeased you should :[ 1 ] Twice a year till August 2012, you should feed young kanyas and seek their blessings after touching their feet.[ 2 ] Recite the stotra for Saturn, as many times a day as you can.[ 3 ] Go to the files and read the upaya given for Shani dhayya for moon in Aquarius. Do those upaya.Sincerely,Priya , Lakshay Goyal <lakshay_goyal@ ...> wrote:>> Esteemed Guruji,> Charan Sparsh !!> > My Shani Dhiya will start in Sept. 2009 and for this all symptoms i am seeing in advance like, unnecessary querrels,� extreme expenses, dieseases (and huge expenses on dieseases)> > Guruji please help me that how this shani dhaiya will affect me and what will be the upayas�to make Shani Graha Favourable towards me.� I am giving below my birth details for your kind consideration :-> > Name : Alok Kumar Goyal> Date of Birth : 14th Sept. 1970> Time of Birth : 2.40 AM (in night)> Place of Birth : Bulandshahr.> > With Choicest Regards> Alok Kumar Goyal�> > > > > > See the Web & #39;s breaking stories, chosen by

people like you. Check out Buzz. http://in.buzz. />

Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.