IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

What is the correct birth time?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Members,various methods of RBT are discussed by KP followers in this forum. How to verify the so called exact birth time as arrived by any of these RBT, is not discussed much. How to prove the exactness/truth of such a Birth Time ? Is it the actual time of 1st breath of the child - God only knows.A Birth Time which satisfies all the life events of the native, as per KP rules, I think, can be taken as correct Birth Time, whether such a Birth time satisfy the rules/equation of any RBT or not. Further, predictions made on such a Birth Time, as per KP rules, if come true and successful, such a Birth Time can be accepted as correct/exact Birth Time.Naidu

KP K. P. Naidu,Flat E-1, Prince Aptmts.,Nowroji Road,Maharanipeta,VISAKHAPATNAM 530002.Phone Resi: 0891-2712591.--- On Thu, 17/12/09, Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:Punit Pandey <punitpRe: What is the correct birth time? Date: Thursday, 17 December, 2009, 10:56 AM

Dear Suresh ji,

Your thinking seems contradictory to what Shri KSK has taught us and that is the reason I had written earlier email. KP is not about blind following, Shri KSK rejected many methods of sages just because those didn't work 'consistently'. Instead of blind following, we should verify what works well and accept. If something doesn't work, we should discard it.

Let me ask some questions to you based on what you have written. Which method suggested by Lajmiji is practicable? Why other methods are not practicable and logical? Who verified those methods? Why we should follow only one "stalwart" and reject all learned KP astrologers? Please see the file section and you will find that the most promoted method by Lajmi ji (Asc-Moon connection) is rejected by a study. We should not close our eyes and blindly follow anything, it is what I think.

Thanks & Regards,Punit Pandey

On Wed, Dec 16, 2009 at 9:45 PM, suresh <hattangadi_suresh@ > wrote:

Dear Punitji,Your comment that there are several methods available will confuse KP followers more.In actual practice only method suggested by Lajmiji is practicable as well as logical.Suggesting further research in this matter is like re-inventing the wheel.When KP stalwarts have recommended a particular method as best suited and giving correct results, to disbelieve that and insist further research on the subject is surprising.Our effort should be instead on finding out if this particular method suggested and advocated by Lajmiji does give correct results and research if any should be on this line.

Suresh Hattangadi

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Guest guest

Dear Punit,

It is very sad to note that you insist on remaining put, on a very sticky wicket...

You have neither tried to delve into K.P., deeply enough, nor, do you seem to know exactly what Varaha Mihira wrote in Chapter 26 of the Brihat Jataka... !

For your information there are 17 stanzas, on how to cast the horoscope of a person,whose Time of Epoch(time of being impregnated/fertilised),and also the Time of Birth is not known...He has given the method of erecting the horoscope,based on the Time of the query....

KSK has only followed up on this clue and after years of painstaking research has evolved a mnethod of his own...

The TOB and the time of the arising of the urge to work out the horoscope..and the momemt of the query has a direct bearing on the entire process...there can be no second opinion...

Therefore,Guruji says that one has to note :

i) The lord of the day when the query is answered...(taken up for analysis).

ii) The Star at the Time.(the lord of the star in which the Moon is transitting).

iii) The Lord of the Sign in which the Moon is posited...

iv) The Lord of the Lagna... and that...

These planets will be the same who govern the Lagna star,Lagna Sign,Lagna sub and

Lagna sub-sub...

So far you have said that you do not believe KSK's sons or any of his brilliant disciples...thus going by your perverse logic, you SHOULD NOT BELIEVE IN BRIHAT JATAKA ,AND VARAHA MIHIRA TOO ! ! !

Dear Punit you seem to be intent on persisting in your extremely dogmatic attitude...vis-a-vis KSK's sons.

I am not advocating for KSK's sons,and I wonder if most of the persons on this site who stoop to criticising them ,needlessly,can qualify to even hold a candle to them...

A serious session of intense introspection in a fair and unbiased manner,onstesd of indulging in semantics, only just to defend the intrinsically wrong stand that you have taken, will surely help you sort out your own self-created problems...

Wishing you and TW,the very best,

Yogesh Lajmi.

Punit Pandey <punitp Sent: Thu, 17 December, 2009 10:56:49 AMRe: What is the correct birth time?

Dear Suresh ji,

Your thinking seems contradictory to what Shri KSK has taught us and that is the reason I had written earlier email. KP is not about blind following, Shri KSK rejected many methods of sages just because those didn't work 'consistently'. Instead of blind following, we should verify what works well and accept. If something doesn't work, we should discard it.

Let me ask some questions to you based on what you have written. Which method suggested by Lajmiji is practicable? Why other methods are not practicable and logical? Who verified those methods? Why we should follow only one "stalwart" and reject all learned KP astrologers? Please see the file section and you will find that the most promoted method by Lajmi ji (Asc-Moon connection) is rejected by a study. We should not close our eyes and blindly follow anything, it is what I think.

Dear Punitji,Your comment that there are several methods available will confuse KP followers more.In actual practice only method suggested by Lajmiji is practicable as well as logical.Suggesting further research in this matter is like re-inventing the wheel.When KP stalwarts have recommended a particular method as best suited and giving correct results, to disbelieve that and insist further research on the subject is surprising.Our effort should be instead on finding out if this particular method suggested and advocated by Lajmiji does give correct results and research if any should be on this line.Suresh Hattangadi

See what's on at the movies in your area. Find out now.

Guest guest

Dear Punit,

Exactly which method suggested by me is not practicable, according to you...

I have already,a few minutes ago,written to you exposing your ignorance about what Varaha Mihira has exactly said about "how to erect Birth Chart of unknown TOB..."

Without being harsh,I must point out that the sooner you realise that there is a whole lot more to Astrology,both Traditional as well as K.P System., than you think you know... the better it will be for ALL of US....!

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

GOOD LUCK !

Punit Pandey <punitp Sent: Thu, 17 December, 2009 10:56:49 AMRe: What is the correct birth time?

Dear Suresh ji,

Dear Punitji,Your comment that there are several methods available will confuse KP followers more..In actual practice only method suggested by Lajmiji is practicable as well as logical.Suggesting further research in this matter is like re-inventing the wheel.When KP stalwarts have recommended a particular method as best suited and giving correct results, to disbelieve that and insist further research on the subject is surprising.Our effort should be instead on finding out if this particular method suggested and advocated by Lajmiji does give correct results and research if any should be on this line.Suresh Hattangadi

Guest guest

Dear Punitji,

I have not asked you to follow anything blindly.You have obviously not read

full comment where I have said you can test this method for results.But again

obviously my comment has touched a raw nerve.Lajmiji,s forty years experience in

KP notwithstanding you seem to question value of his experience.My only point is

research done in so many directions may not be conclusive.Apart from this same

set of data will be interpreted differently by different people as will be

evident if you have read subsequent post.

Suresh Hattangadi

Guest guest

dear punitji,

we are proud that this forum will work constructively for the devlopment of krishnamurti

padhati.it will accept the right things & descard which is not practical .this is truly the dream of our guruji

late shri.k s krishnamurti.this will be the scientific approach.you have to be honest if system is not working.

find out alternative solution.our guruji never say this is the only method.he said i have completed the task in

my life time.you further study scientically & devlope it.because astrology is such vast science it can not be

understood in ones lifetime.it needs generation to generation to improve it.

thanks & regards

shrikantjin

Dear Suresh ji,

Dear Punitji,Your comment that there are several methods available will confuse KP followers more.In actual practice only method suggested by Lajmiji is practicable as well as logical.Suggesting further research in this matter is like re-inventing the wheel.When KP stalwarts have recommended a particular method as best suited and giving correct results, to disbelieve that and insist further research on the subject is surprising.Our effort should be instead on finding out if this particular method suggested and advocated by Lajmiji does give correct results and research if any should be on this line.Suresh Hattangadi

Guest guest

Dear Friends,

There is no hard evidence of proof for any specific BTR method working better

than others. That is why the Astro Secrets and KP Part IV only with all kinds of

BTR.

Regards,

TW

, " suresh " <hattangadi_suresh wrote:

>

> Dear Punitji,

> Your comment that there are several methods available will confuse KP

followers more.In actual practice only method suggested by Lajmiji is

practicable as well as logical.Suggesting further research in this matter is

like re-inventing the wheel.When KP stalwarts have recommended a particular

method as best suited and giving correct results, to disbelieve that and insist

further research on the subject is surprising.Our effort should be instead on

finding out if this particular method suggested and advocated by Lajmiji does

give correct results and research if any should be on this line.

> Suresh Hattangadi

>

Guest guest

Dear Lajmi ji,

You say that I do not know what Varahamihira has written and the connection with RP method. Let me tell you that I was probably the first in this forum who pointed it out way back n 2003. Forum archive is a proof of it, let me quote from the message #254 -

" The second thing is, RP method of KP is a mathematical form of theory of Varahamihira. So an astrologer must study the time rectification theory or Varahamihira before jumping to KP. Mixing Varahamihira theory can be helpful in finding birth time. "

I hope above email written by me in 2003 gives you enough proof that I am aware of Varahamihira's method of Nashta Jatakam and also relationship with RP?

Everything written in your email doesn't make any sense because your basic assumption that I am not aware of Varahamihira's method itself is incorrect. Please stop all such baseless allegations.

Finally, I do not understand what is the problem you have. What I am saying is simple that we should not accept anything " blindly " . I am saying that I give AstroSecrets same respect as any other KP book - not more not less. What is the angst here? I do not understand all this hue and cry. You can not force the world in what you believe and what you like.

On Thu, Dec 17, 2009 at 12:32 PM, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi wrote:

Dear Punit,

It is very sad to note that you insist on remaining put, on a very sticky wicket... 

You have neither tried to delve into K.P., deeply enough, nor, do you seem to know exactly what Varaha Mihira wrote in Chapter 26 of the Brihat Jataka... !

For your information there are 17 stanzas, on how to cast the horoscope of a person,whose Time of Epoch(time of being impregnated/fertilised),and also the Time of Birth is not known...He has given the method of erecting the horoscope,based on the Time of the query....

KSK has only followed up on this clue and after years of painstaking research has evolved a mnethod of his own...

The TOB and the time of the arising of the urge to work out the horoscope..and the momemt of the query has a direct bearing on the entire process...there can be no second opinion...

Therefore,Guruji says that one has to note :

i) The lord of the day when the query is answered...(taken up for analysis).

ii)  The Star at the Time.(the lord of the star in which the Moon is transitting).

iii)  The Lord of the Sign in which the Moon is posited...

iv)  The Lord of the Lagna... and that...

These planets will be the same who govern the Lagna star,Lagna Sign,Lagna sub and

Lagna sub-sub...

So far you have said that you do not believe KSK's sons or any of his brilliant disciples...thus going by your perverse logic, you SHOULD NOT BELIEVE IN BRIHAT JATAKA ,AND VARAHA MIHIRA TOO  ! ! !    

Dear Punit you seem to be intent on persisting  in your extremely dogmatic attitude...vis-a-vis KSK's sons.

I am not advocating for KSK's sons,and I wonder if most of the persons on this site who stoop to criticising them ,needlessly,can qualify to even hold a candle to them...  

A serious session of intense introspection in a fair and unbiased manner,onstesd of indulging in semantics, only just to defend the intrinsically wrong stand that you have taken, will surely help you sort out your own self-created problems...

Wishing you and TW,the very best,

Yogesh Lajmi.

Punit Pandey <punitp

Sent: Thu, 17 December, 2009 10:56:49 AM Re: What is the correct birth time? 

Dear Suresh ji,

Let me ask some questions to you based on what you have written. Which method suggested by Lajmiji is practicable? Why other methods are not practicable and logical? Who verified those methods? Why we should follow only one " stalwart " and reject all learned KP astrologers? Please see the file section and you will find that the most promoted method by Lajmi ji (Asc-Moon connection) is rejected by a study. We should not close our eyes and blindly follow anything, it is what I think.

Dear Punitji,Your comment that there are several methods available will confuse KP followers more.In actual practice only method suggested by Lajmiji is practicable as well as logical.Suggesting further research in this matter is like re-inventing the wheel.When KP stalwarts have recommended a particular method as best suited and giving correct results, to disbelieve that and insist further research on the subject is surprising.Our effort should be instead on finding out if this particular method suggested and advocated by Lajmiji does give correct results and research if any should be on this line.

Suresh Hattangadi

Guest guest

Dear KPI agree with u fully.RegardsSujataK. P. Naidu <konathalan Sent: Thu, 17 December, 2009 11:57:17 AMRe: What is the correct birth time?

Dear Members,various methods of RBT are discussed by KP followers in this forum. How to verify the so called exact birth time as arrived by any of these RBT, is not discussed much. How to prove the exactness/truth of such a Birth Time ? Is it the actual time of 1st breath of the child - God only knows.A Birth Time which satisfies all the life events of the native, as per KP rules, I think, can be taken as correct Birth Time, whether such a Birth time satisfy the

rules/equation of any RBT or not. Further, predictions made on such a Birth Time, as per KP rules, if come true and successful, such a Birth Time can be accepted as correct/exact Birth Time.Naidu

KP K. P. Naidu,Flat E-1, Prince Aptmts.,Nowroji Road,Maharanipeta,VISAKHAPATNAM 530002.Phone Resi: 0891-2712591.--- On Thu, 17/12/09, Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>Re: What is the correct birth time?@gro ups.comThursday, 17 December, 2009, 10:56 AM

Dear Suresh ji,

Your thinking seems contradictory to what Shri KSK has taught us and that is the reason I had written earlier email. KP is not about blind following, Shri KSK rejected many methods of sages just because those didn't work 'consistently' . Instead of blind following, we should verify what works well and accept. If something doesn't work, we should discard it.

Suresh Hattangadi

Guest guest

Dear K.P.Naidu Ji,// A Birth Time which satisfies all the life events of the native, as per KP rules, I think, can be taken as correct Birth Time, whether such a Birth time satisfy the rules/equation of any RBT or not. // Revered Guruji used to analyse date/month/year of any life event of queriest.I do not know any further name of any astrologer who can tell the date/month/year of any life event.In this condition how you can verify correctness of birth time.I think you will have to rely on rules which are applicabe in this cotext only.

Dhirendra Nath Misra

K. P. Naidu <konathalan Sent: Thu, December 17, 2009 11:57:17 AMRe: What is the correct birth time?

Dear Members,various methods of RBT are discussed by KP followers in this forum. How to verify the so called exact birth time as arrived by any of these RBT, is not discussed much. How to prove the exactness/truth of such a Birth Time ? Is it the actual time of 1st breath of the child - God only knows.A Birth Time which satisfies all the life events of the native, as per KP rules, I think, can be taken as correct Birth Time, whether such a Birth time satisfy the rules/equation of any RBT or not. Further, predictions made on such a Birth Time, as per KP rules, if come true and successful, such a Birth Time can be accepted as correct/exact Birth Time.Naidu KP K. P. Naidu,Flat E-1, Prince

Aptmts.,Nowroji Road,Maharanipeta,VISAKHAPATNAM 530002.Phone Resi: 0891-2712591.--- On Thu, 17/12/09, Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>Re: What is the correct birth time?@gro ups.comThursday, 17 December, 2009, 10:56 AM

Dear Suresh ji,

Your thinking seems contradictory to what Shri KSK has taught us and that is the reason I had written earlier email. KP is not about blind following, Shri KSK rejected many methods of sages just because those didn't work 'consistently' . Instead of blind following, we should verify what works well and accept. If something doesn't work, we should discard it.

Guest guest

Dear TW, Man is an imperfect creature, hence all or any of systems devised by the imperfect are always flawed. If we accept this philosophy, we are only talking about" Relative" accuracy.or to put it crudely,"mine is better than yours" approach. The part IV book referred is a bhelpuri of sorts, an assortment,each with its own merits, some obviously borrowed from Vedic Astrology.This should certainly hurt the Purists of KP. All these years I always

maintained,be happy with whatever systems you are comfortable with. As my late father used to say, if Consistenetly you get 30% predictions right ,you are the world's greatest astrologer, If anyone claims more , there is a bluffer next to you. Please take care of your purse, you may be duped. There are so many variables in preparing a horoscope, eg BT, Geographical coordinates, Ayanamsa, SW used, where is the consistency even amongst the SW presently available? Lets move ahead!!!.watch the ODI tomorrow between India and Sri Lanka. Any predictions? Regards,

Satish --- On Thu, 12/17/09, TW <tw853 wrote:TW <tw853 Re: What is the correct birth time? Date: Thursday, December 17, 2009, 4:59 PM

Dear Friends,

There is no hard evidence of proof for any specific BTR method working better than others. That is why the Astro Secrets and KP Part IV only with all kinds of BTR.

Regards,

TW

@gro ups.com, "suresh" <hattangadi_ suresh@.. .> wrote:

>

> Dear Punitji,

> Your comment that there are several methods available will confuse KP followers more.In actual practice only method suggested by Lajmiji is practicable as well as logical.Suggesting further research in this matter is like re-inventing the wheel.When KP stalwarts have recommended a particular method as best suited and giving correct results, to disbelieve that and insist further research on the subject is surprising.Our effort should be instead on finding out if this particular method suggested and advocated by Lajmiji does give correct results and research if any should be on this line.

> Suresh Hattangadi

>

Guest guest

dear punitji & lajmiji,

this is forum where you discuss about kp system.please donot fight individuly.every kp

admirer wants debate for growth & improvement in kp.your constructive work will remain

generation to come.you are senior persons to guide this forum,ANGER IS ONE LETTER

SHORT OF "D"ANGER. I hope you dissolve the differances.wish you best luck.

thanks & regards

shrikantjin

Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi Cc: Punit <Panday; hattangadi_suresh <hattangadi_sureshThu, 17 December, 2009 12:53:05 PMRe: What is the correct birth time?

Dear Punit,

I have already,a few minutes ago,written to you exposing your ignorance about what Varaha Mihira has exactly said about "how to erect Birth Chart of unknown TOB..."

Without being harsh,I must point out that the sooner you realise that there is a whole lot more to Astrology,both Traditional as well as K.P System., than you think you know... the better it will be for ALL of US....!

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

GOOD LUCK !

Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>@gro ups.comThu, 17 December, 2009 10:56:49 AMRe: What is the correct birth time?

Dear Suresh ji,

Dear Punitji,Your comment that there are several methods available will confuse KP followers more..In actual practice only method suggested by Lajmiji is practicable as well as logical.Suggesting further research in this matter is like re-inventing the wheel.When KP stalwarts have recommended a particular method as best suited and giving correct results, to disbelieve that and insist further research on the subject is surprising.Our effort should be instead on finding out if this particular method suggested and advocated by Lajmiji does give correct results and research if any should be on this line.Suresh Hattangadi

Guest guest

Dear Lajmi ji,

See my response to you to your another post - /message/30095. I pointed out connection between RP and Varahamihira's Nashta Jatakam in year 2003 (/message/254) in this forum itself. Now tell me, who is ignorant?

Please read my mail and you will find that I didn't say that method suggested by you is not practicable. It is said by Suresh ji that other methods were not practicable and hence I wanted to understand why so. I think Suresh ji is better person to answer your question of practicable as these are his thoughts.

I would request you to stop such baseless talks and focus on the subject. I do not have any " angst " against anybody. I kept repeating - for me, all KP authors are same and I believe in verification. Whether it is Great Varahamihira or Sage Parahshar or Shri KSK or Shri KSK's soon, I don't follow anybody blindly and it is what Shri KSK has taught us. Your attempt to make people follow KSK's sons blindly is simply against Shri KSK's teachings. You can not and you should not force other people to believe what you believe. You are not a PR agency or publicity agency for a person or a publication and you should not behave like that. We are not here to sell products or promote something, but for KP study, research and development and we should focus on that.

I would not have even approved your emails as those are unnecessarily disturbing nature. We are doing one important BTR methods verification process and your emails are diverting attention from the core subject. Your emails are approved just because I myself was the target of your attack and I thought I must answer all your questions in the forum so that everyone knows about it. But we will all agree that it is sheer waste of our time and forum's time.

On Thu, Dec 17, 2009 at 12:53 PM, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi wrote:

Dear Punit,

I have already,a few minutes ago,written to you exposing your ignorance about what Varaha Mihira has exactly said about " how to erect Birth Chart of unknown TOB... "

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

GOOD LUCK !

Punit Pandey <punitp

Thu, 17 December, 2009 10:56:49 AMRe: What is the correct birth time? 

Dear Suresh ji,

Let me ask some questions to you based on what you have written. Which method suggested by Lajmiji is practicable? Why other methods are not practicable and logical? Who verified those methods? Why we should follow only one " stalwart " and reject all learned KP astrologers? Please see the file section and you will find that the most promoted method by Lajmi ji (Asc-Moon connection) is rejected by a study. We should not close our eyes and blindly follow anything, it is what I think.

Dear Punitji,Your comment that there are several methods available will confuse KP followers more..In actual practice only method suggested by Lajmiji is practicable as well as logical.Suggesting further research in this matter is like re-inventing the wheel.When KP stalwarts have recommended a particular method as best suited and giving correct results, to disbelieve that and insist further research on the subject is surprising.Our effort should be instead on finding out if this particular method suggested and advocated by Lajmiji does give correct results and research if any should be on this line.

Suresh Hattangadi

Guest guest

Dear Suresh ji,

Please see your post (/message/30047). I quote -

1. " In actual practice only method suggested by Lajmiji is practicable as well as logical. "

2. " Suggesting further research in this matter is like re-inventing the wheel. "

3. " When KP stalwarts have recommended a particular method as best suited and giving correct results, to disbelieve that and insist further research on the subject is surprising. "

Lajmi ji recommends Asc-Moon connection method " most often "  and the study found that the method doesn't work. Please see the file section and you can get the study. Stalwarts were advocating it fiercely but what study found is just opposite. The method doesn't work. That is the reason I say that we should not " blindly " follow even Stalwarts. Your opinion (point no. 3 above) is just opposite and you recommend following them " blindly " which also means following incorrect methods.

What we are doing is not further research but merely verification of available methods. People who are marketing their methods for a long time, now fearing and resisting because it will expose those methods. It may not be in interest of those individuals but it is definitely in interest of KP. Instead of appreciating this verification process and participating in it, I wounder why people are trying to divert attention and making forum loose focus. This is first exercise of this scale and we all must participate in it and make it successful. At the end of this exercise, we will know which methods work and which doesn't. Finally the KP will win.

On Thu, Dec 17, 2009 at 1:52 PM, suresh <hattangadi_suresh wrote:

Dear Punitji,I have not asked you to follow anything blindly.You have obviously not read full comment where I have said you can test this method for results.But again obviously my comment has touched a raw nerve.Lajmiji,s forty years experience in KP notwithstanding you seem to question value of his experience.My only point is research done in so many directions may not be conclusive.Apart from this same set of data will be interpreted differently by different people as will be evident if you have read subsequent post.

Suresh Hattangadi

Guest guest

Dear Punit ji

Since the study was conducted long a go, can you please let us know the basic conditions assumed during the test.

Was the test conducted one at a time or all together? What was the genuinity of the birth time? AAA rating is not all.Have all the charts been analysed individually? Astrology is not mathematics. What I mean to say is that, suppose a particular chart has no no connection apparently between moon star and asc sub. but in the chat, they have exchanged stars or in rapt conjunction.Was all the charts analysed in this way?

If not, then the test has no relevance.

Regards

Suprakash

-

Punit Pandey

Friday, December 18, 2009 10:56 AM

Re: What is the correct birth time?

Dear Suresh ji,

Please see your post (/message/30047). I quote -

1. "In actual practice only method suggested by Lajmiji is practicable as well as logical."

2. "Suggesting further research in this matter is like re-inventing the wheel."

3. "When KP stalwarts have recommended a particular method as best suited and giving correct results, to disbelieve that and insist further research on the subject is surprising."

Lajmi ji recommends Asc-Moon connection method "most often" and the study found that the method doesn't work. Please see the file section and you can get the study. Stalwarts were advocating it fiercely but what study found is just opposite. The method doesn't work. That is the reason I say that we should not "blindly" follow even Stalwarts. Your opinion (point no. 3 above) is just opposite and you recommend following them "blindly" which also means following incorrect methods.

What we are doing is not further research but merely verification of available methods. People who are marketing their methods for a long time, now fearing and resisting because it will expose those methods. It may not be in interest of those individuals but it is definitely in interest of KP. Instead of appreciating this verification process and participating in it, I wounder why people are trying to divert attention and making forum loose focus. This is first exercise of this scale and we all must participate in it and make it successful. At the end of this exercise, we will know which methods work and which doesn't. Finally the KP will win.

On Thu, Dec 17, 2009 at 1:52 PM, suresh <hattangadi_suresh > wrote:

Dear Punitji,I have not asked you to follow anything blindly.You have obviously not read full comment where I have said you can test this method for results.But again obviously my comment has touched a raw nerve.Lajmiji,s forty years experience in KP notwithstanding you seem to question value of his experience.My only point is research done in so many directions may not be conclusive.Apart from this same set of data will be interpreted differently by different people as will be evident if you have read subsequent post. Suresh Hattangadi

Guest guest

Dear Punit,

The entire discussion which seems to have developed into an argument,sadly, arose on : " Whether the correct TOB is the Time of the First breath of a newborn..."

The commonsense answer to this simple question is when it begins to breathe,and live on its own(we normally say a person is dead when he ceases to breathe,he ceases to live),but several people began to give/add several different parameters to consider the Correct TOB...which you,in my opinion,in the name of "research" (needlessly) encouraged...and poor Mr.VGR Pavan submitted a protocol/suggestion,to which you agreed immediately,in my considered opinion,in too much of a hurry...That started the discussion in full swing,one thing leading to another... and that has brought us to this stage now...Isn't it ?

This was,to put the record straight...

Yogesh Lajmi.

GOOD LUCK !

Punit Pandey <punitp Sent: Fri, 18 December, 2009 10:25:14 AMRe: What is the correct birth time?

Dear Lajmi ji,

See my response to you to your another post - http://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 30095. I pointed out connection between RP and Varahamihira's Nashta Jatakam in year 2003 (http://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 254) in this forum itself. Now tell me, who is ignorant?

Please read my mail and you will find that I didn't say that method suggested by you is not practicable. It is said by Suresh ji that other methods were not practicable and hence I wanted to understand why so. I think Suresh ji is better person to answer your question of practicable as these are his thoughts.

I would request you to stop such baseless talks and focus on the subject. I do not have any "angst" against anybody. I kept repeating - for me, all KP authors are same and I believe in verification. Whether it is Great Varahamihira or Sage Parahshar or Shri KSK or Shri KSK's soon, I don't follow anybody blindly and it is what Shri KSK has taught us. Your attempt to make people follow KSK's sons blindly is simply against Shri KSK's teachings. You can not and you should not force other people to believe what you believe. You are not a PR agency or publicity agency for a person or a publication and you should not behave like that. We are not here to sell products or promote something, but for KP study, research and development and we should focus on that.

I would not have even approved your emails as those are unnecessarily disturbing nature. We are doing one important BTR methods verification process and your emails are diverting attention from the core subject. Your emails are approved just because I myself was the target of your attack and I thought I must answer all your questions in the forum so that everyone knows about it. But we will all agree that it is sheer waste of our time and forum's time.

On Thu, Dec 17, 2009 at 12:53 PM, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ > wrote:

Dear Punit,

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

GOOD LUCK !

Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>@gro ups.comThu, 17 December, 2009 10:56:49 AMRe: What is the correct birth time?

Dear Suresh ji,

Your thinking seems contradictory to what Shri KSK has taught us and that is the reason I had written earlier email. KP is not about blind following, Shri KSK rejected many methods of sages just because those didn't work 'consistently'.. Instead of blind following, we should verify what works well and accept. If something doesn't work, we should discard it.

Guest guest

Our beloved Guruji late Shri K.S.K. had invented the theory of Ruling Planets

for birth rectification and also timing of an event.

Myself and my uncle late Shri K.M.S. had an occasion to discuss with our Guruji

why and how he had developed the Ruling Planet to 5 numbers as the Western

astrology has taken only one i.e., Asc lord only as R.P.

He told us that he got inspiration only through pre-natal Epoch to form these

R.Ps and also explained about the same, in a short way as he had given

importance to Star Lord (Stellar theory) and he had taken both the Star Lord of

ASC as well as Moon; these two are very important in a birth chart. He also

advised to include Day Lord of that day. The lagna Star is the strongest and

the day lord is the weakest R.Ps.

That is why he used to advice us while checking the birth charts for

rectification, to see the Moor star lord and rasi lord, corroborates with lagna

and the lagna star lord and lagna Rasi lord at the moment of birth with the Moon

possession as it was his personal working experience.

-Prof. Vaikari Ramamurthy (free KPE-zine Nov 2009 p 45, http://loger.com)

-K.M. Subramanium (K.P. & Astrology, 1997 Annual Issue p 7

Krishnamurthi himself doesn't tell where he got the idea of Ruling Planets from.

But other astrologers who interacted with him, suggest that he got the idea from

his researches on prenatal epoch, that certain ruling planets of the prenatal

epoch, become ruling planets at the birth time, and also dominate the

individual's life.

Dr. Satya Prakash Choudhary (http://www.karmicrhythms.com/pe12.htm)

, Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:

>

> Dear Lajmi ji,

>

> You say that I do not know what Varahamihira has written and the connection

> with RP method. Let me tell you that I was probably the first in this forum

> who pointed it out way back n 2003. Forum archive is a proof of it, let me

> quote from the message

> #254</message/254>-

>

> " The second thing is, RP method of KP is a mathematical form of theory of

> Varahamihira. So an astrologer must study the time rectification theory or

> Varahamihira before jumping to KP. Mixing Varahamihira theory can be helpful

> in finding birth time. "

>

> I hope above email written by me in 2003 gives you enough proof that I am

> aware of Varahamihira's method of Nashta Jatakam and also relationship with

> RP?

>

> *Everything written in your email doesn't make any sense because your basic

> assumption that I am not aware of Varahamihira's method itself is incorrect.

> Please stop all such baseless allegations. *

>

> Finally, I do not understand what is the problem you have. What I am saying

> is simple that we should not accept anything " blindly " . I am saying that I

> give AstroSecrets same respect as any other KP book - not more not less.

> What is the angst here? I do not understand all this hue and cry. You can

> not force the world in what you believe and what you like.

>

> Thanks & Regards,

>

> Punit Pandey

>

>

> On Thu, Dec 17, 2009 at 12:32 PM, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmiwrote:

>

> >

> >

> > Dear Punit,

> > It is very sad to note that *you insist on remaining put,*

> > *on a very sticky wicket*...

> > You have neither tried to delve into K.P.,* deeply enough*,

> > nor, do you seem to know *exactly what Varaha Mihira wrote in Chapter 26

> > of the Brihat Jataka... !*

> > **

> > * *For your information there are 17 stanzas, on how to cast

> > the horoscope of a person,whose Time of Epoch(time of being

> > impregnated/fertilised),and also the Time of Birth is *not known*...He has

> > given the method of erecting the horoscope,*based on the Time of the

> > query....*

> > * *

> > * KSK has only followed up on this clue and after years of

> > painstaking research has evolved a mnethod of his own...*

> > The TOB and the time of the *arising of the urge* to work

> > out the horoscope..and the momemt of the query has a direct bearing on the

> > entire process...*there can be no second opinion...*

> > **

> > * Therefore,Guruji says that one has to note :*

> > * * i) The lord of the day when the query is

> > answered...(taken up for analysis).

> > ii) The Star at the Time.(the lord of the star in which

> > the Moon is transitting).

> > iii) The Lord of the Sign in which the Moon is posited...

> > iv) The Lord of the Lagna... and that...

> > * These planets will be the same who govern the Lagna

> > star,Lagna Sign,Lagna sub and *

> > * Lagna sub-sub...*

> > * *

> > * So far you have said that you do not believe KSK's sons or

> > any of his brilliant disciples...**thus going by your perverse logic, you

> > SHOULD NOT BELIEVE IN BRIHAT JATAKA ,AND VARAHA MIHIRA TOO ! ! ! *

> > **

> > * *Dear Punit you seem to be intent on persisting in your

> > extremely *dogmatic attitude...vis-a-vis KSK's sons.*

> > **

> > * *I am not advocating for KSK's sons,and I wonder if most of

> > the persons on this site who stoop to criticising them ,needlessly,*can

> > qualify to even hold a candle to them... *

> > **

> > * A serious session of intense introspection in a fair and

> > unbiased manner,onstesd of indulging in semantics, only just to defend the

> > intrinsically wrong stand that you have taken, will surely help you sort out

> > your own self-created problems...*

> > **

> > * *Wishing you and TW,the very best,

> > Yogesh Lajmi.

> > **

> > * *

> > **

> > * *

> > * *

> >

> > ------------------------------

> > ** Punit Pandey <punitp

> > *To:*

> > *Sent:* Thu, 17 December, 2009 10:56:49 AM

> >

> > *Subject:* Re: What is the correct birth time?

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Suresh ji,

> >

> > Your thinking seems contradictory to what Shri KSK has taught us and that

> > is the reason I had written earlier email. KP is not about blind following,

> > Shri KSK rejected many methods of sages just because those didn't work

> > 'consistently'. Instead of blind following, we should verify what works well

> > and accept. If something doesn't work, we should discard it.

> >

> > Let me ask some questions to you based on what you have written. Which

> > method suggested by Lajmiji is practicable? Why other methods are not

> > practicable and logical? Who verified those methods? Why we should follow

> > only one " stalwart " and reject all learned KP astrologers? Please see the

> > file section and you will find that the most promoted method by Lajmi ji

> > (Asc-Moon connection) is rejected by a study. We should not close our eyes

> > and blindly follow anything, it is what I think.

> >

> > Thanks & Regards,

> >

> > Punit Pandey

> >

> >

> >

> > On Wed, Dec 16, 2009 at 9:45 PM, suresh <hattangadi_suresh@

<hattangadi_suresh

> > > wrote:

> >

> >>

> >>

> >> Dear Punitji,

> >> Your comment that there are several methods available will confuse KP

> >> followers more.In actual practice only method suggested by Lajmiji is

> >> practicable as well as logical.Suggesting further research in this matter

is

> >> like re-inventing the wheel.When KP stalwarts have recommended a particular

> >> method as best suited and giving correct results, to disbelieve that and

> >> insist further research on the subject is surprising.Our effort should be

> >> instead on finding out if this particular method suggested and advocated by

> >> Lajmiji does give correct results and research if any should be on this

> >> line.

> >> Suresh Hattangadi

> >>

> >>

> >

> > ------------------------------

> > See what's on at the movies in your area. Find out

now<http://au.rd./movies/mailtagline/*http://au.movies./sessio\

n-times/>.

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Punit,

I fully agree with you. I have told my points with logical reason few weeks back and none of them except one or two have come forward to express their view and i lost my energy to discuss further. I found there are many past messages available in this forum on this subject/RULE/topic discussed by KANAK BOSMIA, TW, RANGARAJAN & other few members showing their views against the RULE/disproving/not accepting etc. Now we have selected the RIGHT path to verify the methods is the good approach.

Kindly note that I don't have any personal feeling with anyone to discourage them except the methods adopted without logic. I have already requested our members to continue the RBT exercise initiated by VGR to find the way forward and let us stop this further including this message if you feel necessary.

GOOD LUCK!

D.Senthil

--- On Thu, 12/17/09, Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:

Punit Pandey <punitpRe: What is the correct birth time? Date: Thursday, December 17, 2009, 9:26 PM

Dear Suresh ji,

Please see your post (http://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 30047). I quote -

1. "In actual practice only method suggested by Lajmiji is practicable as well as logical."

3. "When KP stalwarts have recommended a particular method as best suited and giving correct results, to disbelieve that and insist further research on the subject is surprising."

Lajmi ji recommends Asc-Moon connection method "most often" and the study found that the method doesn't work. Please see the file section and you can get the study. Stalwarts were advocating it fiercely but what study found is just opposite. The method doesn't work. That is the reason I say that we should not "blindly" follow even Stalwarts. Your opinion (point no. 3 above) is just opposite and you recommend following them "blindly" which also means following incorrect methods.

What we are doing is not further research but merely verification of available methods. People who are marketing their methods for a long time, now fearing and resisting because it will expose those methods. It may not be in interest of those individuals but it is definitely in interest of KP. Instead of appreciating this verification process and participating in it, I wounder why people are trying to divert attention and making forum loose focus. This is first exercise of this scale and we all must participate in it and make it successful. At the end of this exercise, we will know which methods work and which doesn't. Finally the KP will win.

On Thu, Dec 17, 2009 at 1:52 PM, suresh <hattangadi_suresh@ > wrote:

Dear Punitji,I have not asked you to follow anything blindly.You have obviously not read full comment where I have said you can test this method for results.But again obviously my comment has touched a raw nerve.Lajmiji, s forty years experience in KP notwithstanding you seem to question value of his experience.My only point is research done in so many directions may not be conclusive.Apart from this same set of data will be interpreted differently by different people as will be evident if you have read subsequent post. Suresh Hattangadi

Guest guest

Dear Satish,

You're right.

But a BTR method is put up telling members to try it as a better one and report

back the result, and at the same time talking to read the Astro Secrets and KP

Part IV, which is a collection of articles on different BTR methods from the old

A & A.

Thanks and regards,

TW

, R Satish <rsatish1942 wrote:

>

>     Dear TW,

>                    Man is an imperfect creature, hence all or any of

systems devised by the imperfect are always flawed.

>                    If we accept this philosophy, we are only talking

about " Relative " accuracy.or to  put it crudely, " mine is better than yours "

approach.

>                    The part  IV book referred is a bhelpuri of

sorts, an assortment,each with its own merits, some obviously borrowed from

Vedic  Astrology.This should certainly hurt the Purists of KP.

>                    All these years I always maintained,be happy with

whatever systems you are comfortable with. As my late father used to say, if

Consistenetly you get 30% predictions right ,you are the world's greatest

astrologer, If anyone claims more , there is a bluffer next to you. Please take

care of your purse, you may be duped.

>                    There are so many variables in preparing a

horoscope, eg BT, Geographical coordinates, Ayanamsa, SW used, where is the

consistency even amongst the SW presently available?

>                       Lets move ahead!!!.watch the ODI tomorrow

between India and Sri Lanka. Any predictions?

>                       Regards,

>                        Satish

>

>                      

>

> --- On Thu, 12/17/09, TW <tw853 wrote:

>

> TW <tw853

> Re: What is the correct birth time?

>

> Thursday, December 17, 2009, 4:59 PM

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Dear Friends,

>

> There is no hard evidence of proof for any specific BTR method working better

than others. That is why the Astro Secrets and KP Part IV only with all kinds of

BTR.

>

> Regards,

>

> TW

>

>

>

> @gro ups.com, " suresh " <hattangadi_ suresh@ .> wrote:

>

> >

>

> > Dear Punitji,

>

> > Your comment that there are several methods available will confuse KP

followers more.In actual practice only method suggested by Lajmiji is

practicable as well as logical.Suggesting further research in this matter is

like re-inventing the wheel.When KP stalwarts have recommended a particular

method as best suited and giving correct results, to disbelieve that and insist

further research on the subject is surprising.Our effort should be instead on

finding out if this particular method suggested and advocated by Lajmiji does

give correct results and research if any should be on this line.

>

> > Suresh Hattangadi

>

> >

>

Guest guest

/message/2986?threaded=1 & l=1

/message/16092?threaded=1 & l=1

/message/16098

/message/15673?threaded=1 & l=1

/message/22262?threaded=1 & l=1

/message/20847?threaded=1 & l=1

Asc Sub = Moon Star & Asc Sub-Sub = Moon Sub Rule.doc (File section)

Explanation of the Test Results

/message/30032?threaded=1 & l=1

/message/1686?threaded=1 & l=1

/message/17762?threaded=1 & l=1

/message/20462?threaded=1 & l=1

/message/20468

/message/22054?threaded=1 & l=1

/message/18385?threaded=1 & l=1

Child Sex Study.doc (File section)

Child Gender Prediction Analysis

, Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:

>

> Dear Suresh ji,

>

> Please see your post (/message/30047).

> I quote -

>

> 1. " In actual practice only method suggested by Lajmiji is practicable as

> well as logical. "

> 2. " Suggesting further research in this matter is like re-inventing the

> wheel. "

> 3. " When KP stalwarts have recommended a particular method as best suited

> and giving correct results, to disbelieve that and insist further research

> on the subject is surprising. "

>

> *Lajmi ji recommends Asc-Moon connection method " most often " and the study

> found that the method doesn't work.* Please see the file section and you can

> get the study. Stalwarts were advocating it fiercely but what study found is

> just opposite. The method doesn't work. *That is the reason I say that we

> should not " blindly " follow even Stalwarts.* Your opinion (point no. 3

> above) is just opposite and you recommend following them " blindly " which

> also means following incorrect methods.

>

> *What we are doing is not further research but merely verification of

> available methods.* People who are marketing their methods for a long time,

> now fearing and resisting because it will expose those methods. It may not

> be in interest of those individuals but it is definitely in interest of KP.

> Instead of appreciating this verification process and participating in it, I

> wounder why people are trying to divert attention and making forum loose

> focus. This is first exercise of this scale and we all must participate in

> it and make it successful. At the end of this exercise, we will know which

> methods work and which doesn't. Finally the KP will win.

>

> Thanks & Regards,

>

> Punit Pandey

>

>

> On Thu, Dec 17, 2009 at 1:52 PM, suresh <hattangadi_suresh wrote:

>

> >

> >

> > Dear Punitji,

> > I have not asked you to follow anything blindly.You have obviously not read

> > full comment where I have said you can test this method for results.But

> > again obviously my comment has touched a raw nerve.Lajmiji,s forty years

> > experience in KP notwithstanding you seem to question value of his

> > experience.My only point is research done in so many directions may not be

> > conclusive.Apart from this same set of data will be interpreted differently

> > by different people as will be evident if you have read subsequent post.

> > Suresh Hattangadi

> >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

BTR as of today is totally unscientific stuff , therfore cannot be quantified and should be out of convincing debate, just like Anayamsa.

Punit Pandey <punitp Sent: Fri, 18 December, 2009 10:56:07 AMRe: What is the correct birth time?

Dear Suresh ji,

Please see your post (http://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 30047). I quote -

Dear Punitji,I have not asked you to follow anything blindly.You have obviously not read full comment where I have said you can test this method for results.But again obviously my comment has touched a raw nerve.Lajmiji, s forty years experience in KP notwithstanding you seem to question value of his experience.My only point is research done in so many directions may not be conclusive.Apart from this same set of data will be interpreted differently by different people as will be evident if you have read subsequent post. Suresh Hattangadi

Guest guest

Dear Mr.Naidu,

Isn't there a difference between "clinical death and physical death" ?

Similarly, is there a difference between "clinically alive" and "physically alive"...?

Does K.P., define these ? Or Traditional Astrology differentiate these ? Or any other System of Astrology define them ?

These questions do not seem to have been addressed by anybody,including Punit....

Can any one throw some light on this issue...let us be clear on this issue,before we proceed to redefine "Correct TOB"...

Will Punit like to enlighten us all, on this subject... ?

I hope we get some revealing/enlightening replies,in order to be very clear...on subjects like Births and Deaths...

With a lot of hope and expectations...

Yogesh Lajmi

GOOD LUCK !

K. P. Naidu <konathalan Sent: Thu, 17 December, 2009 11:57:17 AMRe: What is the correct birth time?

Dear Members,various methods of RBT are discussed by KP followers in this forum. How to verify the so called exact birth time as arrived by any of these RBT, is not discussed much. How to prove the exactness/truth of such a Birth Time ? Is it the actual time of 1st breath of the child - God only knows..A Birth Time which satisfies all the life events of the native, as per KP rules, I think, can be taken as correct Birth Time, whether such a Birth time satisfy the rules/equation of any RBT or not. Further, predictions made on such a Birth Time, as per KP rules, if come true and successful, such a Birth Time can be accepted as correct/exact Birth Time.Naidu KP K. P. Naidu,Flat E-1, Prince

Aptmts.,Nowroji Road,Maharanipeta,VISAKHAPATNAM 530002.Phone Resi: 0891-2712591.--- On Thu, 17/12/09, Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>Re: What is the correct birth time?@gro ups.comThursday, 17 December, 2009, 10:56 AM

Dear Suresh ji,

Guest guest

Dear Senthil,

Am keenly looking forward to your conclusions,and "research paper"...

Wishing you the very best,

Yogesh Lajmi

Senthil <athi_ram Sent: Fri, 18 December, 2009 7:24:45 PMRe: What is the correct birth time?

Dear Punit, I fully agree with you. I have told my points with logical reason few weeks back and none of them except one or two have come forward to express their view and i lost my energy to discuss further. I found there are many past messages available in this forum on this subject/RULE/ topic discussed by KANAK BOSMIA, TW, RANGARAJAN & other few members showing their views against the RULE/disproving/ not accepting etc. Now we have selected the RIGHT path to verify the methods is the good approach. Kindly note that I don't have any personal feeling with anyone to discourage them except the methods adopted without logic. I have already requested our members to continue the RBT exercise initiated by VGR to find the way forward and let us stop this further including this message if you feel necessary. GOOD LUCK! D.Senthil

--- On Thu, 12/17/09, Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>Re: What is the correct birth time?@gro ups.comThursday, December 17, 2009, 9:26 PM

Dear Suresh ji,

Dear Punitji,I have not asked you to follow anything blindly.You have obviously not read full comment where I have said you can test this method for results..But again obviously my comment has touched a raw nerve.Lajmiji, s forty years experience in KP notwithstanding you seem to question value of his experience.My only point is research done in so many directions may not be conclusive.Apart from this same set of data will be interpreted differently by different people as will be evident if you have read subsequent post. Suresh Hattangadi

Guest guest

Dear Punit ji,you mentioned //Lajmi ji recommends Asc-Moon connection method "most often" and the study found that the method doesn't work. Please see the file section and you can get the study. Stalwarts were advocating it fiercely but what study found is just opposite. The method doesn't work. That is the reason I say that we should not "blindly" follow even Stalwarts. Your opinion (point no. 3 above) is just opposite and you recommend following them "blindly" which also means following incorrect

methods.//I am not using BTR method advocated and used by Mr. Lajmi ji......I use my own method. However I have mentioned on this platform, time and again, that I do not agree to the conclusions of study disproving Lajmi ji's method for the reasons already given. There was not a single rejoinder to it from any of the members, including you. In this connection please refer file "Latest technique Vs Traditional technique" uploaded by me. Can you or any member put forth convincing reasons for vast difference in conclusions? I will be obliged. Or do you advice me to "blindly

follow" the statistics?Let me make it clear once again that I am not advocating any BTR method.............but cannot condemn any method based on such illogical analysis. Your views will be highly appreciated. I am ready to accept my mistake, if any.RegardsSubhash EktarePunit Pandey <punitp Sent: Thu, December

17, 2009 9:26:07 PMRe: What is the correct birth time?

Dear Suresh ji,

Dear Punitji,I have not asked you to follow anything blindly.You have obviously not read full comment where I have said you can test this method for results.But again obviously my comment has touched a raw nerve.Lajmiji, s forty years experience in KP notwithstanding you seem to question value of his experience.My only point is research done in so many directions may not be conclusive.Apart from this same set of data will be interpreted differently by different people as will be evident if you have read subsequent post.

Suresh Hattangadi

Guest guest

Dear Punit

I have read your your article about divisional charts/The Case of Pregnancy & Divisional Chart. Its really very informative. You have explained well through traditional astrology and kp system.

You are doing excellent.

Best of luck.

Regards

Anjna

On Fri, Dec 18, 2009 at 7:24 PM, Senthil <athi_ram wrote:

Dear Punit,   I fully agree with you.  I have told my points with logical reason few weeks back and none of them except one or two have come forward to express their view and i lost my energy to discuss further. I found there are many past messages available in this forum on this subject/RULE/topic discussed by KANAK BOSMIA, TW, RANGARAJAN &  other few members showing their views against the RULE/disproving/not accepting etc. Now we have selected the RIGHT path to verify the methods is the good approach.   Kindly note that I don't have any personal feeling with anyone to discourage them except the methods adopted without logic. I have already requested our members to continue the RBT exercise initiated by VGR to find the way forward and let us stop this further including this message if you feel necessary.   GOOD LUCK!   D.Senthil

--- On Thu, 12/17/09, Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:

Punit Pandey <punitp

Re: What is the correct birth time?

Date: Thursday, December 17, 2009, 9:26 PM

Dear Suresh ji,

Please see your post (http://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 30047). I quote -

1. " In actual practice only method suggested by Lajmiji is practicable as well as logical. "

2. " Suggesting further research in this matter is like re-inventing the wheel. "

3. " When KP stalwarts have recommended a particular method as best suited and giving correct results, to disbelieve that and insist further research on the subject is surprising. "

Lajmi ji recommends Asc-Moon connection method " most often "  and the study found that the method doesn't work. Please see the file section and you can get the study. Stalwarts were advocating it fiercely but what study found is just opposite. The method doesn't work. That is the reason I say that we should not " blindly " follow even Stalwarts. Your opinion (point no. 3 above) is just opposite and you recommend following them " blindly " which also means following incorrect methods.

What we are doing is not further research but merely verification of available methods. People who are marketing their methods for a long time, now fearing and resisting because it will expose those methods. It may not be in interest of those individuals but it is definitely in interest of KP. Instead of appreciating this verification process and participating in it, I wounder why people are trying to divert attention and making forum loose focus. This is first exercise of this scale and we all must participate in it and make it successful. At the end of this exercise, we will know which methods work and which doesn't. Finally the KP will win.

Dear Punitji,I have not asked you to follow anything blindly.You have obviously not read full comment where I have said you can test this method for results.But again obviously my comment has touched a raw nerve.Lajmiji, s forty years experience in KP notwithstanding you seem to question value of his experience.My only point is research done in so many directions may not be conclusive.Apart from this same set of data will be interpreted differently by different people as will be evident if you have read subsequent post.

Suresh Hattangadi

Guest guest

Dear Lajmi ji,

I understand that you are not in agreement with what can be called as correct birth time and hence you question the verification process. I understand your disagreement. Now you tell me how to verify the method(s) you are suggesting? We need some way to verify so many BTR methods.

On Fri, Dec 18, 2009 at 2:57 PM, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi wrote:

Dear Punit,

The entire discussion which seems to have developed into an argument,sadly, arose on          :   " Whether the  correct TOB is the Time of the First breath of a newborn... "

The commonsense answer to this simple question is when it begins to breathe,and live on its own(we normally say a person is dead when he ceases to breathe,he ceases to live),but several people began to give/add several  different parameters to consider the Correct TOB...which you,in my opinion,in the name of  " research " (needlessly) encouraged...and poor Mr.VGR Pavan submitted a protocol/suggestion,to which you agreed immediately,in my considered opinion,in too much of a hurry...That started the discussion in full swing,one thing leading to another... and that has brought us to this stage now...Isn't it ?

This was,to put the record straight...

Yogesh Lajmi.

GOOD LUCK !

Punit Pandey <punitp

Fri, 18 December, 2009 10:25:14 AM Re: What is the correct birth time? 

Dear Lajmi ji,

See my response to you to your another post - http://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 30095. I pointed out connection between RP and Varahamihira's Nashta Jatakam in year 2003 (http://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 254) in this forum itself. Now tell me, who is ignorant?

I would request you to stop such baseless talks and focus on the subject. I do not have any " angst " against anybody. I kept repeating - for me, all KP authors are same and I believe in verification. Whether it is Great Varahamihira or Sage Parahshar or Shri KSK or Shri KSK's soon, I don't follow anybody blindly and it is what Shri KSK has taught us. Your attempt to make people follow KSK's sons blindly is simply against Shri KSK's teachings. You can not and you should not force other people to believe what you believe. You are not a PR agency or publicity agency for a person or a publication and you should not behave like that. We are not here to sell products or promote something, but for KP study, research and development and we should focus on that.

I would not have even approved your emails as those are unnecessarily disturbing nature. We are doing one important BTR methods verification process and your emails are diverting attention from the core subject. Your emails are approved just because I myself was the target of your attack and I thought I must answer all your questions in the forum so that everyone knows about it. But we will all agree that it is sheer waste of our time and forum's time.

On Thu, Dec 17, 2009 at 12:53 PM, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ > wrote:

Dear Punit,

I have already,a few minutes ago,written to you exposing your ignorance about what Varaha Mihira has exactly said about " how to erect Birth Chart of unknown TOB... "

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

GOOD LUCK !

Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>@gro ups.com Thu, 17 December, 2009 10:56:49 AMRe: What is the correct birth time?

Dear Suresh ji,

Your thinking seems contradictory to what Shri KSK has taught us and that is the reason I had written earlier email. KP is not about blind following, Shri KSK rejected many methods of sages just because those didn't work 'consistently'.. Instead of blind following, we should verify what works well and accept. If something doesn't work, we should discard it.

Dear Punitji,Your comment that there are several methods available will confuse KP followers more..In actual practice only method suggested by Lajmiji is practicable as well as logical.Suggesting further research in this matter is like re-inventing the wheel.When KP stalwarts have recommended a particular method as best suited and giving correct results, to disbelieve that and insist further research on the subject is surprising.Our effort should be instead on finding out if this particular method suggested and advocated by Lajmiji does give correct results and research if any should be on this line.

Suresh Hattangadi