IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

womaniser

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Patil

I was dead against to any remedial measures.

Even Vastu before i understood the Unvisible truth of Vastu Shilpa Shastra i.e., Universal directional strength.

Between 1983/84 to 1993 I have experienced the accuracy of Astrology in genral, state,country and world.

My successful of Mundane/political astrology made me to come to conclussion that everything is predestined and no one can change or alter it, even lord Brhma the creator.

House/Home comes under 4th house/4th lord/planets signify 4th and planets in the 4th will play a very key role.

Only in 1993 Mid june i took Vastu and I understood "PLANETARY INFLUENCES ON UNIVERSRE I.E., UNIVERSAL DIRECTIONAL STRENGTH CALLED VASTU"

pLEASE GO THROUGH MY ARTICLE "eNJOY GOOD VIBRATIONS INDOOR-vASTU SHILPA SHATRA" PUBLISHED IN eXPRESS sTAR TELLER jANUARY 199 ISSUE, THE SAME HAS BEEN SELECTED FOR THEIR WEB AROUND 2000.

http://www.starteller.com/estart9.html

tHANKS AND REGARDS

sAHHASRA sAAGARA

VIJAYANAND PATIL <guide_vijayanand Cc: ratnamalagSent: Monday, 14 September, 2009 12:33:22 PMRe: Re: womaniser

FRiendsFirst jataka comes and then vastu. No doubt, believers of vastu shashtra will try to prove their ability in the science by giving so many examples of their jatakas, but they will not declare at the same time, as per their suggestions, their other clients followed the same method of vastu shastra or feng shui or allied theropies like mirror or pyramid etc. but their things not materialised. This is the case for everyone. Because It is our experience that when the things that predicted by the X astrologers when it is not materialising then only that jataka will approach one of us. At that time, he/she would have performed so many karmik deeds but still he/she is continuing to suffer,This is the coincidence that to have birth in the family whose house/home has been cursed by some ill elements but that can not be proved, because in the same home/house so many the best things had been occured/happened. Then, it is the fate of that particular

jataka to suffer in appropriate dasabhukti and before that whatever he/she does to get out of it, it wil not be materialised.As per my experience, I use to guide only 2 elements for vastu. That is at SOUTH weST CORNER, THERE SHOULD NOT BE WORSHIP PLACE AND OTHER IS SOUTH weST CORNER SHOULD NOT BE LIGHT. IT MUST BE ALWAYS HEAVY. tHE CORRELATION BETWEEN WORSHIP PLACE AND LIGHTNESS IS LIKE THIS. All daities are having airy elements, and if we put worship place at southwest corner, then the airy elements of divineness will make much lighter the place and ther will be imbalance of the vastu. It will only be rectified by putting iron solid box at that corner. Nothing is to do with rectification and all other things. This suggestions have been given to me by ANJANVIDHI BY Anjaneyay. In general sense, no body will have faith in it, but this is the real fact,ThanksVijayanand Patil, President, Astrovision, The SCientific Socy.for Research and

Devt.in Astrologer, KolhapurCell No. +91 9422582853/+ 91 9673746303On Sun, 13 Sep 2009 23:06:28 +0530 wrote>Dear sir  I always have one query in my mind regarding vastu/fengshui etc though I follow some main and important points of vastu. All are destined to get whatever is written in the natal chart and it can not be changed by any remedy.So if anybody has mirror at wrong place or wrong entry of house, it should always be secondary to whatever is written in natal chart and we r destined to get those effects so the person has wrong entry etc. So how can any change in anybody's life is made by changing the mirror site or entry gate etc?  In this perticular case, her husbnad must be going through that perticular dasha and when favourable dasha will come, she/he will make all vastu

changes which will coincide with good dasha period in her/his chart. Isn't it like this or else? Can u or anybody explain this plz? RegardsDr SheetalOn Sun, Sep 13, 2009 at 12:46 AM, Sagar S wrote: Dear Friends2 years back i have visited for Vastu guidence.I saw a Mirror at East Of South East and Door at South of South East.I told the lady of the house if u have Mirror at ESE it leads Skin Diesease, Drunkard, heart ailment,Unavoidable expenditure, Medical expenditure , accidental injuries as well as womaniser.She accepted all the said points.astrologically/ kp what is the combinations/ cuspal sublord signifies Womaniser-Drunkard?and her husband had second wife who is also married woman and had one child from her first husband..At that time i dint took the birth details of the person.I read some time back that Venus and Saturn influence on natal chart will leads

to Womaniser.Any such example chart is available ?Thanks and regardsSahhasra SaagaraSee the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz.

See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz.

Guest guest

Dear Tin Win,

I am unable to recollect the source...I had stored as is my practice after coming across rare articles,I think it is from either the book Progeny & Romance or Nakshatra Chintamani...

As soon as I recollect it,I shall definitely inform you...

With the very best wishes,

L.Y.Rao.

tw853 <tw853 Sent: Tuesday, September 15, 2009 6:47:37 PMRe: womaniser

Dear Yogesh Lajmi,Could you kindly give the source said by whom as it may not be found in the original KP.Thanks and regards,tw @gro ups.com, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ ...> wrote:>> Dears Tin Win & Patil,> As per K.P., if the s/l of the Ascendant signifies houses V & XI,and is connected with Sat,Mars and Venus the peson is surely a debauch,or has an incestual tendency...>

With best wishes,> Yogesh Lajmi.> > >

> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> VIJAYANAND PATIL <guide_ vijayanand@ ...>> @gro ups.com> Cc: ssagar86 Tuesday, September 15, 2009 8:51:54 AM> Re: Re: womaniser> > > Dear friends,> As far as more fond of women is concerned, as the rule for second marriage, when the 7th cuspal sublord is deposited in dual signs or itself it be mercury, then there is the possibility of second marriage or multiple of marriages. As like, when 3rd cuspal sub lord or

11th cuspal sub lord be mercury and havig connection with Venus, this combination leads one to have more fond of other sex. If these csl are having any connection with Harshal then that jataka will take undue advantage of the friendship and take partner to sex. If it has been connected to Jupiter, pure friendship will be assured. > With regards> Vijayanand Patil, President, Astrovision, Kolhapur> Cell No. +91 9422582853> > > On Mon, 14 Sep 2009 17:26:13 +0530 wrote> > Dear Grover > Venus + Rahu/ Venus+Saturn> as Shani vad rahu in genral.> Thanks and regards> > >Ravinder Grover > >@gro ups.com> >Sunday, 13 September, 2009 3:49:30 PM> >RE: womaniser> >> > > > > > 13 Sep 2009> >

Dear Sir> > I guess the role of Rahu + VEn plays the important role here.> > Regards> > Ravinder Grover> > > > @gro ups..com [k_p_ system@grou ps.com] On Behalf Of Sagar S> >Sunday, September 13, 2009 7:17 AM> >kp group> > womaniser> > > > > > > > Dear Friends> > 2 years back i have visited for Vastu guidence.> > I saw a Mirror at East Of South East and Door at South of South East.> > I told the lady of the house if u have Mirror at ESE it leads Skin Diesease, Drunkard, heart ailment,Unavoidable expenditure, Medical expenditure , accidental injuries as well as womaniser.> > She accepted all the said points.> > astrologically/

kp what is the combinations/ cuspal sublord signifies Womaniser-Drunkard?> > and her husband had second wife who is also married woman and had one child from her first husband.> > At that time i dint took the birth details of the person.> > I read some time back that Venus and Saturn influence on natal chart will leads to Womaniser.> > Any such example chart is available ?> > Thanks and regards> > Sahhasra Saagara> > >> >> > > > See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz.> > > See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz..> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Messages in this topic (15) Reply (via web post) | Start a new topic > Messages | Files | Photos | Links | Database | Polls | Calendar > Change settings via the Web ( ID required) > Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch format to Traditional > Visit Your Group | Terms of Use | Un > Recent Activity> * 8> New Members> * 3> New FilesVisit Your Group > Give Back> for Good> Get inspired> by a good cause.> Y! Toolbar> Get it Free!> easy 1-click access> to your groups.> > Start a group> in 3 easy steps.> Connect with others.> . > > __,_.._,___>

Guest guest

Respected Sir,

Of course, it may no be found in K.P.Readers. But we can see the matter concerned in the K.P. & Astrology monthly magazine, December, 1990 - Page No. 3 "SUB-LORD SPEAKS - VIII" written by Late.Sri.KM. Subramaniam Garu. If the magazine is not available, it can be found in Sub-lord Speaks-Part I, II & III published by Sri.K.Subramaniam,( Editor and Publisher of KP & Astrology year book, ) Chennai.

with best regards and thanks,

Yours faithfully,

VSN. Murthy, K.P.Astro Consultant,Sri Datta Sai Ram Astro Centre,#404, Teja Garden Apartments,Prakashnagar, KURNOOL-518004.Mobile :- 09440220874 & 09293138387.Residence:- 08518-276286 & 08518-324184E-Mail:- vsnm_vdl vsnm.vdl

Add whatever you love to the India homepage. Try now!

Guest guest

Dear Friends,

What is found in Astrosecrets & KP Part III pp 39 (by KM Subramaniam) given

under is different from Yogesh Lajmi's saying:

4. If the sub lord of the Asc is connected fully to Saturn, Mars and Venus and V

and XI sub lords connected to either of these planets, one will be a Debauch,

even to the extent of committing Incest.

Let us check with practical examples.

Regards,

tw

, " tw853 " <tw853 wrote:

>

> Dear Yogesh Lajmi,

> Could you kindly give the source said by whom as it may not be found in the

original KP.

> Thanks and regards,

> tw

>

>

> , Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@> wrote:

> >

> > Dears Tin Win & Patil,

> >                                   As per K.P., if the s/l of the Ascendant

signifies houses V & XI,and is connected with Sat,Mars and Venus the peson is

surely a debauch,or has an incestual tendency...

> >                                   With best wishes,

> >                                    Yogesh Lajmi.

> >                                  

> >                                  

> >                                   

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ________________________________

> > VIJAYANAND PATIL <guide_vijayanand@>

> >

> > Cc: ssagar86@

> > Tuesday, September 15, 2009 8:51:54 AM

> > Re: Re: womaniser

> >

> >  

> > Dear friends,

> > As far as more fond of women is concerned, as the rule for second marriage,

when the 7th cuspal sublord is deposited in dual signs or itself it be mercury,

then there is the possibility of second marriage or multiple of marriages. As

like, when 3rd cuspal sub lord or 11th cuspal sub lord be mercury and havig

connection with Venus, this combination leads one to have more fond of other

sex. If these csl are having any connection with Harshal then that jataka will

take undue advantage of the friendship and take partner to sex. If it has been

connected to Jupiter, pure friendship will be assured.

> > With regards

> > Vijayanand Patil, President, Astrovision, Kolhapur

> > Cell No. +91 9422582853

> >

> >

> > On Mon, 14 Sep 2009 17:26:13 +0530 wrote

> > > Dear Grover

> > Venus + Rahu/ Venus+Saturn

> > as Shani vad rahu in genral.

> > Thanks and regards

> >

> > >Ravinder Grover

> > >@gro ups.com

> > >Sunday, 13 September, 2009 3:49:30 PM

> > >RE: womaniser

> > >

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> > 13 Sep 2009

> >

> > Dear Sir

> >

> > I guess the role of Rahu + VEn plays the important role here.

> >

> > Regards

> >

> > Ravinder Grover

> >

> >

> >

> > @gro ups..com [k_p_ system@grou ps.com] On

Behalf Of Sagar S

> > >Sunday, September 13, 2009 7:17 AM

> > >kp group

> > > womaniser

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Friends

> >

> > 2 years back i have visited for Vastu guidence.

> >

> > I saw a Mirror at East Of South East and Door at South of South East.

> >

> > I told the lady of the house if u have Mirror at ESE it leads Skin Diesease,

Drunkard, heart ailment,Unavoidable expenditure, Medical expenditure ,

accidental injuries as well as womaniser.

> >

> > She accepted all the said points.

> >

> > astrologically/ kp what is the combinations/ cuspal sublord signifies

Womaniser-Drunkard?

> >

> > and her husband had second wife who is also married woman and had one child

from her first husband.

> >

> > At that time i dint took the birth details of the person.

> >

> > I read some time back that Venus and Saturn influence on natal chart will

leads to Womaniser.

> >

> > Any such example chart is available ?

> >

> > Thanks and regards

> >

> > Sahhasra Saagara

> >

> > >

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> > See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out

Buzz.

> >

> >

Buzz..

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Messages in this topic (15) Reply (via web post) | Start a new topic

> > Messages | Files | Photos | Links | Database | Polls | Calendar

> > Change settings via the Web ( ID required)

> > Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch format

to Traditional

> > Visit Your Group | Terms of Use | Un

> > Recent Activity

> > *  8

> > New Members

> > *  3

> > New FilesVisit Your Group

> > Give Back

> > for Good

> > Get inspired

> > by a good cause.

> > Y! Toolbar

> > Get it Free!

> > easy 1-click access

> > to your groups.

> >

> > Start a group

> > in 3 easy steps.

> > Connect with others.

> > .

> >

> > __,_.._,___

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear AdithIn 1986 I had predicted to my friend that his rahu dasha will make him to face loss in busines, hence i asked him to take care of the same, nut in vain.His new construction made him to face loss.fortunately we two met in October , i had visited his new house where in i found negative points as per My vastu points.i have suggested 4/5 points.After the same he get one business which brought him 5000 income per month.Then his wife and son agreed to sell the SE_SW empty space and the same has sold and now he is burden free of 80% loans cleared.Now his wife decided to sell all peoperty at Mysore and shift to Bangalore.His 4th cusp Rahu made all these .RegardsSahhasra Saagaraadith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath Sent: Monday, 14 September, 2009 5:55:44 PMRe: Re: womaniser

Dear Patil ji,

The Iron solid boxes are weighter than the divine force/ bodies? so that they rectify the result as said?

I have seen one of a top business man who is in the textile industry in my locality earned in crores till 5 years back. He was basially started his career in a samll villa house as a tenat. Slowly he earned a lot and bought many assets and also bult a beutiful bungalow. He costructed the house as per his wish and no vastu consulted. He is yet living in that house for about 15 years. Everything was fine until his bad period starts. When start facing the down falls in the business, he started looking at the otehr aspects mainly the Vastu as advised by some body. He changed the entrance, bedroom. , office room and etc..spending more money. Due to the bad time, he lost many money on account of Vanstu rectification, He made the neccessary changes on whatever he felt were good at the time of his good period. Now he sold out all of his properties/asstes excpet the house. I told him very clearly

2 years back your time is very bad and you will have to closedown your business in the year of 2009. All are due to the bad DBA and not due to the Vastu. But did not listen to me. Now he almosy changed the house as per Vastu spedning much money (incurriing further loss to him), but no development.

There are certain elements which may affect us mentally physically . Those do not have the impact at one's good period and may have the impact when one is weak. But they will not change the jataka. This is my humble opinion.

Regards

Adith

On Mon, Sep 14, 2009 at 12:33 PM, VIJAYANAND PATIL <guide_ vijayanand@ rediffmail.. com> wrote:

FRiendsFirst jataka comes and then vastu. No doubt, believers of vastu shashtra will try to prove their ability in the science by giving so many examples of their jatakas, but they will not declare at the same time, as per their suggestions, their other clients followed the same method of vastu shastra or feng shui or allied theropies like mirror or pyramid etc. but their things not materialised. This is the case for everyone. Because It is our experience that when the things that predicted by the X astrologers when it is not materialising then only that jataka will approach one of us. At that time, he/she would have performed so many karmik deeds but still he/she is continuing to suffer,

This is the coincidence that to have birth in the family whose house/home has been cursed by some ill elements but that can not be proved, because in the same home/house so many the best things had been occured/happened. Then, it is the fate of that particular jataka to suffer in appropriate dasabhukti and before that whatever he/she does to get out of it, it wil not be materialised.

As per my experience, I use to guide only 2 elements for vastu. That is at SOUTH weST CORNER, THERE SHOULD NOT BE WORSHIP PLACE AND OTHER IS SOUTH weST CORNER SHOULD NOT BE LIGHT. IT MUST BE ALWAYS HEAVY. tHE CORRELATION BETWEEN WORSHIP PLACE AND LIGHTNESS IS LIKE THIS. All daities are having airy elements, and if we put worship place at southwest corner, then the airy elements of divineness will make much lighter the place and ther will be imbalance of the vastu. It will only be rectified by putting iron solid box at that corner. Nothing is to do with rectification and all other things. This suggestions have been given to me by ANJANVIDHI BY Anjaneyay. In general sense, no body will have faith in it, but this is the real fact,

ThanksVijayanand Patil, President, Astrovision, The SCientific Socy.for Research and Devt.in Astrologer, KolhapurCell No. +91 9422582853/+ 91 9673746303On Sun, 13 Sep 2009 23:06:28 +0530 wrote>

Dear sir  I always have one query in my mind regarding vastu/fengshui etc though I follow some main and important points of vastu. All are destined to get whatever is written in the natal chart and it can not be changed by any remedy.

So if anybody has mirror at wrong place or wrong entry of house, it should always be secondary to whatever is written in natal chart and we r destined to get those effects so the person has wrong entry etc. So how can any change in anybody's life is made by changing the mirror site or entry gate etc?

In this perticular case, her husbnad must be going through that perticular dasha and when favourable dasha will come, she/he will make all vastu changes which will coincide with good dasha period in her/his chart. Isn't it like this or else? Can u or anybody explain this plz?

RegardsDr SheetalOn Sun, Sep 13, 2009 at 12:46 AM, Sagar S wrote:Â

Dear Friends2 years back i have visited for Vastu guidence.I saw a Mirror at East Of South East and Door at South of South East.I told the lady of the house if u have Mirror at ESE it leads Skin Diesease, Drunkard, heart ailment,Unavoidable expenditure, Medical expenditure , accidental injuries as well as womaniser.

She accepted all the said points.astrologically/ kp what is the combinations/ cuspal sublord signifies Womaniser-Drunkard?and her husband had second wife who is also married woman and had one child from her first husband.

At that time i dint took the birth details of the person.I read some time back that Venus and Saturn influence on natal chart will leads to Womaniser.Any such example chart is available ?Thanks and regards

Sahhasra SaagaraSee the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz.

Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.

Guest guest

Dear Murthy and other Members who gave the clues for the combination for Womaniser.RegardsSahhasra Saagarasatyanarayana murthy <vsnm_vdlK_p_Systems Monday, 14 September, 2009 4:30:57 PM

Womaniser

Dear Readers,

I humbly state that eventhough I am not an expert in this, having a little knowledge I am to submit the following few lines for your perusal.

" Rahu, Saturn, Mars, Venus well connected with I, V, XI cusps is an indication of an illegal incestious union" Please observe this also.

5th and 7th connected with these planets also is an indication of courtship and illegal contact in between the sexes prior to their marriage.

with best regards & thanks,

VSN. Murthy,

Guest guest

Dear friendsMr.K.Baskaran had given some points in his cuspal interlinks.Soon after i get the book i will give the detailed points for the reference of all.RegardsSahhasra Saagarasatyanarayana murthy <vsnm_vdlK_p_Systems Monday, 14 September, 2009 4:30:57

PM Womaniser

Dear Readers,

I humbly state that eventhough I am not an expert in this, having a little knowledge I am to submit the following few lines for your perusal.

" Rahu, Saturn, Mars, Venus well connected with I, V, XI cusps is an indication of an illegal incestious union" Please observe this also.

5th and 7th connected with these planets also is an indication of courtship and illegal contact in between the sexes prior to their marriage.

with best regards & thanks,

VSN. Murthy,

Guest guest

Dear Sagar S ji,

Thanks for your points.

Noted he faced the loss and sold out his property and finally burden free in Rahu Dasa as predicted by you as per his chart and also 4th Cusp Rahu made his sell his proeties.

But my question is what were the role of Vastu remedial measures ? As you have said he got a job earning 5k a month (which could be reflected by the DBAS also) ? 

But he can not escape from the fate!

Hence the Vastu remedies may not help one from the destined one, Am I correct? But this may help him mentally !?

With Regards

Adith 

On Wed, Sep 16, 2009 at 1:05 AM, Sagar S <ssagar86 wrote:

Dear AdithIn 1986 I had predicted to my friend that his rahu dasha will make him to face loss in busines, hence i asked him to take care of the same, nut in vain.His new construction made him to face loss.

fortunately we two met in October , i had visited his new house where in i found negative points as per My vastu points.i have suggested 4/5 points.After the same he get one business which brought him 5000 income per month.

Then his wife and son agreed to sell the SE_SW empty space and the same has sold and now he is burden free of 80% loans cleared.Now his wife decided to sell all peoperty at Mysore and shift to Bangalore.His 4th cusp Rahu made all these .

RegardsSahhasra Saagara

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath Sent: Monday, 14 September, 2009 5:55:44 PM Re: Re: womaniser 

Dear Patil ji,

The Iron solid boxes are weighter than the divine force/ bodies? so that they rectify the result as said?

I have seen one of a top business man who is in the textile industry  in my locality earned in crores till 5 years back. He was basially started his career in a samll villa house as a tenat. Slowly he earned a lot and bought many assets and also bult a beutiful bungalow. He costructed the house as per his wish and no vastu consulted. He is yet living in that house for about 15 years. Everything was fine until his bad period starts. When start facing the down falls in the business, he started looking at the otehr aspects mainly the Vastu as advised by some body. He changed the entrance, bedroom. , office room and etc..spending more money. Due to the bad time, he lost many money on account of Vanstu rectification, He made the neccessary changes on whatever he felt were good at the time of his good period. Now he sold out all of his properties/asstes  excpet the house. I told him very clearly 2 years back your time is very bad and you will have to closedown your business in the year of 2009. All are due to the bad DBA and not due to the Vastu. But did not listen to me. Now he almosy changed the house as per Vastu spedning much money (incurriing further loss to him), but no development. 

There are certain elements which may affect us mentally physically . Those do not have the impact at one's good period and may have the impact when one is weak. But they will not change the jataka. This is my humble opinion.

Regards

Adith  

On Mon, Sep 14, 2009 at 12:33 PM, VIJAYANAND PATIL <guide_ vijayanand@ rediffmail.. com> wrote:

FRiendsFirst jataka comes and then vastu. No doubt, believers of vastu shashtra will try to prove their ability in the science by giving so many examples of their jatakas, but they will not declare at the same time, as per their suggestions, their other clients followed the same method of vastu shastra or feng shui or allied theropies like mirror or pyramid etc. but their things not materialised. This is the case for everyone. Because It is our experience that when the things that predicted by the X astrologers when it is not materialising then only that jataka will approach one of us. At that time, he/she would have performed so many karmik deeds but still he/she is continuing to suffer,

This is the coincidence that to have birth in the family whose house/home has been cursed by some ill elements but that can not be proved, because in the same home/house so many the best things had been occured/happened. Then, it is the fate of that particular jataka to suffer in appropriate dasabhukti and before that whatever he/she does to get out of it, it wil not be materialised.

As per my experience, I use to guide only 2 elements for vastu. That is at SOUTH weST CORNER, THERE SHOULD NOT BE WORSHIP PLACE AND OTHER IS SOUTH weST CORNER SHOULD NOT BE LIGHT. IT MUST BE ALWAYS HEAVY. tHE CORRELATION BETWEEN WORSHIP PLACE AND LIGHTNESS IS LIKE THIS. All daities are having airy elements, and if we put worship place at southwest corner, then the airy elements of divineness will make much lighter the place and ther will be imbalance of the vastu. It will only be rectified by putting iron solid box at that corner. Nothing is to do with rectification and all other things. This suggestions have been given to me by ANJANVIDHI BY Anjaneyay. In general sense, no body will have faith in it, but this is the real fact,

ThanksVijayanand Patil, President, Astrovision, The SCientific Socy.for Research and Devt.in Astrologer, KolhapurCell No. +91 9422582853/+ 91 9673746303On Sun, 13 Sep 2009 23:06:28 +0530 wrote>

Dear sir  I always have one query in my mind regarding vastu/fengshui etc though I follow some main and important points of vastu. All are destined to get whatever is written in the natal chart and it can not be changed by any remedy.

So if anybody has mirror at wrong place or wrong entry of house, it should always be secondary to whatever is written in natal chart and we r destined to get those effects so the person has wrong entry etc. So how can any change in anybody's life is made by changing the mirror site or entry gate etc?

In this perticular case, her husbnad must be going through that perticular dasha and when favourable dasha will come, she/he will make all vastu changes which will coincide with good dasha period in her/his chart. Isn't it like this or else? Can u or anybody explain this plz?

RegardsDr SheetalOn Sun, Sep 13, 2009 at 12:46 AM, Sagar S wrote: 

Dear Friends2 years back i have visited for Vastu guidence.I saw a Mirror at East Of South East and Door at South of South East.I told the lady of the house if u have Mirror at ESE it leads Skin Diesease, Drunkard, heart ailment,Unavoidable expenditure, Medical expenditure , accidental injuries as well as womaniser.

She accepted all the said points.astrologically/ kp what is the combinations/ cuspal sublord signifies Womaniser-Drunkard?and her husband had second wife who is also married woman and had one child from her first husband.

At that time i dint took the birth details of the person.I read some time back that Venus and Saturn influence on natal chart will leads to Womaniser.Any such example chart is available ?Thanks and regards

Sahhasra SaagaraSee the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz.

Guest guest

Dear sir

I think all this Vastu, gems, fengshui and all such remedies play only psychological role which is also very important  in everybody's  life.It makes a person very confident and think positively which is very much needed to acheive anything in life which he is destined to get.But it cannot change the destiny

Regards

Dr Sheetal

On Wed, Sep 16, 2009 at 11:44 AM, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath wrote:

Dear Sagar S ji,

Thanks for your points.

Noted he faced the loss and sold out his property and finally burden free in Rahu Dasa as predicted by you as per his chart and also 4th Cusp Rahu made his sell his proeties.

But my question is what were the role of Vastu remedial measures ? As you have said he got a job earning 5k a month (which could be reflected by the DBAS also) ? 

But he can not escape from the fate!

Hence the Vastu remedies may not help one from the destined one, Am I correct? But this may help him mentally !?

With Regards

Adith 

On Wed, Sep 16, 2009 at 1:05 AM, Sagar S <ssagar86 wrote:

Dear AdithIn 1986 I had predicted to my friend that his rahu dasha will make him to face loss in busines, hence i asked him to take care of the same, nut in vain.His new construction made him to face loss.

fortunately we two met in October , i had visited his new house where in i found negative points as per My vastu points.i have suggested 4/5 points.After the same he get one business which brought him 5000 income per month.

Then his wife and son agreed to sell the SE_SW empty space and the same has sold and now he is burden free of 80% loans cleared.Now his wife decided to sell all peoperty at Mysore and shift to Bangalore.His 4th cusp Rahu made all these .

RegardsSahhasra Saagara

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath Sent: Monday, 14 September, 2009 5:55:44 PM Re: Re: womaniser 

Dear Patil ji,

The Iron solid boxes are weighter than the divine force/ bodies? so that they rectify the result as said?

I have seen one of a top business man who is in the textile industry  in my locality earned in crores till 5 years back. He was basially started his career in a samll villa house as a tenat. Slowly he earned a lot and bought many assets and also bult a beutiful bungalow. He costructed the house as per his wish and no vastu consulted. He is yet living in that house for about 15 years. Everything was fine until his bad period starts. When start facing the down falls in the business, he started looking at the otehr aspects mainly the Vastu as advised by some body. He changed the entrance, bedroom. , office room and etc..spending more money. Due to the bad time, he lost many money on account of Vanstu rectification, He made the neccessary changes on whatever he felt were good at the time of his good period. Now he sold out all of his properties/asstes  excpet the house. I told him very clearly 2 years back your time is very bad and you will have to closedown your business in the year of 2009. All are due to the bad DBA and not due to the Vastu. But did not listen to me. Now he almosy changed the house as per Vastu spedning much money (incurriing further loss to him), but no development. 

There are certain elements which may affect us mentally physically . Those do not have the impact at one's good period and may have the impact when one is weak. But they will not change the jataka. This is my humble opinion.

Regards

Adith  

RegardsDr SheetalOn Sun, Sep 13, 2009 at 12:46 AM, Sagar S wrote: 

Guest guest

Guru ji KSK had said so in wearing gems.

, Sheetal <ratnamalag wrote:

>

> Dear sir

>

> I think all this Vastu, gems, fengshui and all such remedies play only

> psychological role which is also very important in everybody's life.It

> makes a person very confident and think positively which is very much needed

> to acheive anything in life which he is destined to get.But it cannot change

> the destiny

>

> Regards

> Dr Sheetal

> On Wed, Sep 16, 2009 at 11:44 AM, adith kasinath.g.k <

> gkadithkasinath wrote:

>

> >

> >

> > Dear Sagar S ji,

> >

> > Thanks for your points.

> >

> > Noted he faced the loss and sold out his property and finally burden free

> > in Rahu Dasa as predicted by you as per his chart and also 4th Cusp Rahu

> > made his sell his proeties.

> >

> > But my question is what were the role of Vastu remedial measures ? As you

> > have said he got a job earning 5k a month (which could be reflected by the

> > DBAS also) ?

> > But he can not escape from the fate!

> >

> > Hence the Vastu remedies may not help one from the destined one, Am I

> > correct? But this may help him mentally !?

> >

> > With Regards

> > Adith

> >

> >

> >

> > On Wed, Sep 16, 2009 at 1:05 AM, Sagar S <ssagar86 wrote:

> >

> >>

> >>

> >> Dear Adith

> >> In 1986 I had predicted to my friend that his rahu dasha will make him to

> >> face loss in busines, hence i asked him to take care of the same, nut in

> >> vain.

> >> His new construction made him to face loss.

> >> fortunately we two met in October , i had visited his new house where in i

> >> found negative points as per My vastu points.

> >> i have suggested 4/5 points.

> >> After the same he get one business which brought him 5000 income per

> >> month.

> >> Then his wife and son agreed to sell the SE_SW empty space and the same

> >> has sold and now he is burden free of 80% loans cleared.

> >> Now his wife decided to sell all peoperty at Mysore and shift to

> >> Bangalore.

> >> His 4th cusp Rahu made all these .

> >> Regards

> >> Sahhasra Saagara

> >>

> >> ------------------------------

> >> ** adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath

> >> *To:*

> >> *Sent:* Monday, 14 September, 2009 5:55:44 PM

> >> *Subject:* Re: Re: womaniser

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >> Dear Patil ji,

> >>

> >> The Iron solid boxes are weighter than the divine force/ bodies? so that

> >> they rectify the result as said?

> >>

> >> I have seen one of a top business man who is in the textile industry in

> >> my locality earned in crores till 5 years back. He was basially started his

> >> career in a samll villa house as a tenat. Slowly he earned a lot and bought

> >> many assets and also bult a beutiful bungalow. He costructed the house as

> >> per his wish and no vastu consulted. He is yet living in that house for

> >> about 15 years. Everything was fine until his bad period starts. When start

> >> facing the down falls in the business, he started looking at the otehr

> >> aspects mainly the Vastu as advised by some body. He changed the

> >> entrance, bedroom. , office room and etc..spending more money. Due to the

> >> bad time, he lost many money on account of Vanstu rectification, He made

the

> >> neccessary changes on whatever he felt were good at the time of his good

> >> period. Now he sold out all of his properties/asstes excpet the house. I

> >> told him very clearly 2 years back your time is very bad and you will have

> >> to closedown your business in the year of 2009. All are due to the bad DBA

> >> and not due to the Vastu. But did not listen to me. Now he almosy

> >> changed the house as per Vastu spedning much money (incurriing further loss

> >> to him), but no development.

> >>

> >> There are certain elements which may affect us mentally physically . Those

> >> do not have the impact at one's good period and may have the impact when

one

> >> is weak. But they will not change the jataka. This is my humble opinion.

> >>

> >> Regards

> >> Adith

> >>

> >> On Mon, Sep 14, 2009 at 12:33 PM, VIJAYANAND PATIL <guide_

> >> vijayanand@ rediffmail.. com <guide_vijayanand>wrote:

> >>

> >>>

> >>>

> >>> FRiends

> >>> First jataka comes and then vastu. No doubt, believers of vastu shashtra

> >>> will try to prove their ability in the science by giving so many examples

of

> >>> their jatakas, but they will not declare at the same time, as per their

> >>> suggestions, their other clients followed the same method of vastu shastra

> >>> or feng shui or allied theropies like mirror or pyramid etc. but their

> >>> things not materialised. This is the case for everyone. Because It is our

> >>> experience that when the things that predicted by the X astrologers when

it

> >>> is not materialising then only that jataka will approach one of us. At

that

> >>> time, he/she would have performed so many karmik deeds but still he/she is

> >>> continuing to suffer,

> >>> This is the coincidence that to have birth in the family whose house/home

> >>> has been cursed by some ill elements but that can not be proved, because

in

> >>> the same home/house so many the best things had been occured/happened.

Then,

> >>> it is the fate of that particular jataka to suffer in appropriate

dasabhukti

> >>> and before that whatever he/she does to get out of it, it wil not be

> >>> materialised.

> >>> As per my experience, I use to guide only 2 elements for vastu. That is

> >>> at SOUTH weST CORNER, THERE SHOULD NOT BE WORSHIP PLACE AND OTHER IS SOUTH

> >>> weST CORNER SHOULD NOT BE LIGHT. IT MUST BE ALWAYS HEAVY.

> >>> tHE CORRELATION BETWEEN WORSHIP PLACE AND LIGHTNESS IS LIKE THIS. All

> >>> daities are having airy elements, and if we put worship place at southwest

> >>> corner, then the airy elements of divineness will make much lighter the

> >>> place and ther will be imbalance of the vastu. It will only be rectified

by

> >>> putting iron solid box at that corner. Nothing is to do with rectification

> >>> and all other things. This suggestions have been given to me by ANJANVIDHI

> >>> BY Anjaneyay. In general sense, no body will have faith in it, but this is

> >>> the real fact,

> >>> Thanks

> >>> Vijayanand Patil, President, Astrovision, The SCientific Socy.for

> >>> Research and Devt.in Astrologer, Kolhapur

> >>> Cell No. +91 9422582853/+ 91 9673746303

> >>>

> >>> On Sun, 13 Sep 2009 23:06:28 +0530 wrote

> >>> >

> >>>

> >>>

> >>>

> >>>

> >>>

> >>>

> >>> Dear sir

> >>> Â

> >>> I always have one query in my mind regarding vastu/fengshui etc though

> >>> IÂ follow some main and important points of vastu.

> >>> All are destined to get whatever is written in the natal chart and it

> >>> can not be changed by any remedy.

> >>> So if anybody has mirror at wrong place or wrong entry of house, it

> >>> should always be secondary to whatever is written in natal chart andÂ

we

> >>> r destined to get those effects so the person has wrong entry etc. So

how

> >>> can any change in anybody's life is made by changing the mirror site or

> >>> entry gate etc?

> >>>

> >>> Â

> >>>

> >>> In this perticular case, her husbnad must be going through that

> >>> perticular dasha and when favourable dasha will come, she/he will make all

> >>> vastu changes which will coincide with good dasha period in her/his chart.

> >>> Isn't it like this or else? Can u or anybody explain this plz?

> >>>

> >>> Â

> >>> RegardsDr Sheetal

> >>> On Sun, Sep 13, 2009 at 12:46 AM, Sagar S wrote:

> >>>

> >>> Â

> >>>

> >>>

> >>>

> >>>

> >>>

> >>> Dear Friends

> >>> 2 years back i have visited for Vastu guidence.

> >>> I saw a Mirror at East Of South East and Door at South of South East.

> >>> I told the lady of the house if u have Mirror at ESE it leads Skin

> >>> Diesease, Drunkard, heart ailment,Unavoidable expenditure, Medical

> >>> expenditure , accidental injuries as well as womaniser.

> >>> She accepted all the said points.

> >>> astrologically/ kp what is the combinations/ cuspal sublord signifies

> >>> Womaniser-Drunkard?

> >>> and her husband had second wife who is also married woman and had one

> >>> child from her first husband.

> >>> At that time i dint took the birth details of the person.

> >>> I read some time back that Venus and Saturn influence on natal chart will

> >>> leads to Womaniser.

> >>> Any such example chart is available ?

> >>> Thanks and regards

> >>> Sahhasra Saagara

> >>>

> >>> See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out

> >>> Buzz.

> >>>

> >>>

> >>>

> >>>

> >>>

> >>>

> >>>

> >>>

> >>>

> >>>

> >>>

> >>>

> >>>

> >>>

> >>>

> >>>

> >>>

> >>>

> >>>

> >>>

> >>>

> >>>

> >>>

> >>>

> >>>

> >>>

> >>>

> >>>

> >>>

> >>>

> >>>

> >>>

> >>>

<http://sigads.rediff.com/RealMedia/ads/click_nx.ads/www.rediffmail.com/signatur\

eline.htm@Middle?>

> >>>

> >>>

> >>

> >> ------------------------------

> >> Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.

Click

> >> here <http://in.rd./tagline_cricket_2/*http://cricket.>.

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear L.Y.Rao,

Thanks.

Not found in either the book Progeny & Romance or Nakshatra Chintamani.

The most possible source is Astrosecrets & KP Part III p 39.

/message/27482

Regards,

tw

, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi wrote:

>

> Dear Tin Win,

>                      I am unable to recollect the source...I had stored as is

my practice after coming across rare articles,I think it is from either the book

Progeny & Romance or Nakshatra Chintamani...

>                      As soon as I recollect it,I shall definitely inform

you...

>                      With the very best wishes,

>                      L.Y.Rao.

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> tw853 <tw853

>

> Tuesday, September 15, 2009 6:47:37 PM

> Re: womaniser

>

>  

> Dear Yogesh Lajmi,

> Could you kindly give the source said by whom as it may not be found in the

original KP.

> Thanks and regards,

> tw

>

> @gro ups.com, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ ...> wrote:

> >

> > Dears Tin Win & Patil,

> >                                   As per K.P., if the s/l of the Ascendant

signifies houses V & XI,and is connected with Sat,Mars and Venus the peson is

surely a debauch,or has an incestual tendency...

> >                                   With best wishes,

> >                                    Yogesh Lajmi.

> >                                  

> >                                  

> >                                   

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ____________ _________ _________ __

> > VIJAYANAND PATIL <guide_ vijayanand@ ...>

> > @gro ups.com

> > Cc: ssagar86@

> > Tuesday, September 15, 2009 8:51:54 AM

> > Re: Re: womaniser

> >

> >  

> > Dear friends,

> > As far as more fond of women is concerned, as the rule for second marriage,

when the 7th cuspal sublord is deposited in dual signs or itself it be mercury,

then there is the possibility of second marriage or multiple of marriages. As

like, when 3rd cuspal sub lord or 11th cuspal sub lord be mercury and havig

connection with Venus, this combination leads one to have more fond of other

sex. If these csl are having any connection with Harshal then that jataka will

take undue advantage of the friendship and take partner to sex. If it has been

connected to Jupiter, pure friendship will be assured.

> > With regards

> > Vijayanand Patil, President, Astrovision, Kolhapur

> > Cell No. +91 9422582853

> >

> >

> > On Mon, 14 Sep 2009 17:26:13 +0530 wrote

> > > Dear Grover

> > Venus + Rahu/ Venus+Saturn

> > as Shani vad rahu in genral.

> > Thanks and regards

> >

> > >Ravinder Grover

> > >@gro ups.com

> > >Sunday, 13 September, 2009 3:49:30 PM

> > >RE: womaniser

> > >

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> > 13 Sep 2009

> >

> > Dear Sir

> >

> > I guess the role of Rahu + VEn plays the important role here.

> >

> > Regards

> >

> > Ravinder Grover

> >

> >

> >

> > @gro ups..com [k_p_ system@grou ps.com] On

Behalf Of Sagar S

> > >Sunday, September 13, 2009 7:17 AM

> > >kp group

> > > womaniser

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Friends

> >

> > 2 years back i have visited for Vastu guidence.

> >

> > I saw a Mirror at East Of South East and Door at South of South East.

> >

> > I told the lady of the house if u have Mirror at ESE it leads Skin Diesease,

Drunkard, heart ailment,Unavoidable expenditure, Medical expenditure ,

accidental injuries as well as womaniser.

> >

> > She accepted all the said points.

> >

> > astrologically/ kp what is the combinations/ cuspal sublord signifies

Womaniser-Drunkard?

> >

> > and her husband had second wife who is also married woman and had one child

from her first husband.

> >

> > At that time i dint took the birth details of the person.

> >

> > I read some time back that Venus and Saturn influence on natal chart will

leads to Womaniser.

> >

> > Any such example chart is available ?

> >

> > Thanks and regards

> >

> > Sahhasra Saagara

> >

> > >

> > >

> >

> >

> >

Buzz.

> >

> >

Buzz..

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Messages in this topic (15) Reply (via web post) | Start a new topic

to Traditional

> > Recent Activity

> > *  8

> > New Members

> > *  3

> > Give Back

> > for Good

> > Get inspired

> > by a good cause.

> > Y! Toolbar

> > Get it Free!

> > easy 1-click access

> > to your groups.

> >

> > Start a group

> > in 3 easy steps.

> > Connect with others.

> > .

> >

> > __,_.._,___

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Murthy ji and Friends,

1. Thanks for reference where KMS explained when a woman is chase, based on KSK

& Vivian E. Robson, as summarised by you in--

/message/27460?threaded=1 & l=1

and by KMS in--

/message/27482?threaded=1 & l=1

2. Mo & Ma connection (Mg#27472) is also found in the KMS's given example charts

of chase woman and chaste nephew and also the man with 28 partners (Msg#27465).

3. But in KP bhava signification by cusp is much more important than karaka or

planets combination. So 2CSL connection with 11 & 5 as mentioned by KMS and K

Hiriharan (Stellar Effects on Human Life pp 302-303) and " Chaste Wife " in KP

Reader IV p 100 and " Will he be chaste? " KP Reader VI p 256 are to be explored

on the basis of practical charts by taking time.

/message/11643?threaded=1 & l=1

/message/11835?threaded=1 & l=1

4. Another point to be considered is whether men of 9, 7 marriages are womeniser

or chaste husband and women of at least 9, 9, 8 marriages are meniser or chaste

wife.

http://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Love%2C_Mike (9m)

http://www.astro.com/astro-databank/King%2C_Larry (7m)

http://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Bakley%2C_Bonny_Lee

http://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Gabor%2C_Zsa_Zsa

http://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Taylor%2C_Elizabeth

Thanks and regards,

tw

, satyanarayana murthy <vsnm_vdl wrote:

>

> Respected Sir,

> Of course, it may no be found in K.P.Readers. But we can see the matter

concerned in the K.P. & Astrology monthly magazine, December, 1990 - Page No. 3

" SUB-LORD SPEAKS - VIII " written by Late.Sri.KM. Subramaniam Garu. If the

magazine is not available, it can be found in Sub-lord Speaks-Part I, II & III

published by Sri.K.Subramaniam,( Editor and Publisher of KP & Astrology year

book, ) Chennai.

> with best regards and thanks,

> Yours faithfully,

> VSN. Murthy, K.P.Astro Consultant,

> Sri Datta Sai Ram Astro Centre,

> #404, Teja Garden Apartments,

> Prakashnagar, KURNOOL-518004.

> Mobile :- 09440220874 &

>           09293138387.

> Residence:- 08518-276286 &

>             08518-324184

> E-Mail:- vsnm_vdl

>          vsnm.vdl

>

>

>

> Add whatever you love to the India homepage. Try now!

http://in./trynew

>

Guest guest

Dear Friends,

1. If 9CSL is linked with (a) 7 & 11, 2nd legal marriage; (b) 5 & 11,

maintaining affairs; and © 5,7,9 & 11, living with two partners at the same

time.

-K. Baskaran: Principles of Cuspal Interlinks p 156

2.Principle linkage of 5th with 9th- 9,11 multiple illegal affairs

Principle linkage of 8th with 9th- 9,11 multiple illegal affairs

-K. Baskaran: Applications of Cuspal Interlinks Part 2 pp 1136,143

3. In the following chart, placement of Mars as significator of 8,11 in Asc,

joined by Venus as significator of 8,9 (multiple of 7 by being 3rd from 7),11,

aspected by Saturn as significator of 5 and in addition aspect of both Mars and

Saturn on Moon as significator of 8,11,12 are very interesting.

Chart 1,M,19-08-1946,08:51AM,TZ6hW,Hope,Arkansas,US,33n40,93w36, Asc Vi

12:28:25,NKPA 23:01:19 (KPAstro 3.1)

http://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Clinton%2C_Bill

Regards,

tw

, Sagar S <ssagar86 wrote:

>

> Dear friends

> Mr.K.Baskaran had given some points in his cuspal interlinks..

> Soon after i get the book i will give the detailed points for the reference of

all.

> Regards

> Sahhasra Saagara

>

>

>

>

> satyanarayana murthy <vsnm_vdl

> K_p_Systems

> Monday, 14 September, 2009 4:30:57 PM

> Womaniser

>

>

> Dear Readers,

> I humbly state that eventhough I am not an expert in this, having a little

knowledge I am to submit the following few lines for your perusal.

> " Rahu, Saturn, Mars, Venus well connected with I, V, XI cusps is an

indication of an illegal incestious union " Please observe this also.

> 5th and 7th connected with these planets also is an indication of courtship

and illegal contact in between the sexes prior to their marriage.

> with best regards & thanks,

> VSN. Murthy,

>

>

> See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out

Buzz.

> __.._,_.___

> Messages in this topic (1) Reply (via web post) | Start a new topic

> Messages | Files | Photos | Links | Database | Polls | Calendar

> Change settings via the Web ( ID required)

> Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch format to

Traditional

> Visit Your Group | Terms of Use | Un

> Recent Activity

> * 8

> New Members

> * 3

> New FilesVisit Your Group

> Give Back

> for Good

> Get inspired

> by a good cause.

> Y! Toolbar

> Get it Free!

> easy 1-click access

> to your groups.

>

> Start a group

> in 3 easy steps.

> Connect with others.

> .

>

>

>

>

> Looking for local information? Find it on Local

http://in.local./

>

Guest guest

Dear TW,for Womanizing etc. See another very interesting chart.http://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Kennedy,_Tedthis is the data for Late Senator Ted Kennedy -a known womanizer at one point. My traditional perspective. He clearly has Rahu with Venus and Shani afflicts. Kalatrkaraka Venus is afflicted by Rahu and Shani. He escaped without major punishment everytime. Controversies dogged him though. I do not know the KP angle to see the womanizing aspect as I am still trying to understand and study KP.

MSOn Wed, Sep 16, 2009 at 1:36 PM, tw853 <tw853 wrote:

Dear Friends,

1. If 9CSL is linked with (a) 7 & 11, 2nd legal marriage; (b) 5 & 11, maintaining affairs; and © 5,7,9 & 11, living with two partners at the same time.

-K. Baskaran: Principles of Cuspal Interlinks p 156

2.Principle linkage of 5th with 9th- 9,11 multiple illegal affairs

Principle linkage of 8th with 9th- 9,11 multiple illegal affairs

-K. Baskaran: Applications of Cuspal Interlinks Part 2 pp 1136,143

3. In the following chart, placement of Mars as significator of 8,11 in Asc, joined by Venus as significator of 8,9 (multiple of 7 by being 3rd from 7),11, aspected by Saturn as significator of 5 and in addition aspect of both Mars and Saturn on Moon as significator of 8,11,12 are very interesting.

Chart 1,M,19-08-1946,08:51AM,TZ6hW,Hope,Arkansas,US,33n40,93w36, Asc Vi 12:28:25,NKPA 23:01:19 (KPAstro 3.1)

http://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Clinton%2C_Bill

Regards,

tw

, Sagar S <ssagar86 wrote:

>

> Dear friends

> Mr.K.Baskaran had given some points in his cuspal interlinks..

> Soon after i get the book i will give the detailed points for the reference of all.

> Regards

> Sahhasra Saagara

>

>

>

>

> satyanarayana murthy <vsnm_vdl

> K_p_Systems

> Monday, 14 September, 2009 4:30:57 PM

> Womaniser

>

>

> Dear Readers,

> I humbly state that eventhough I am not an expert in this, having a little knowledge I am to submit the following few lines for your perusal.

> " Rahu, Saturn, Mars, Venus well connected with I, V, XI cusps is an indication of an illegal incestious union " Please observe this also.

> 5th and 7th connected with these planets also is an indication of courtship and illegal contact in between the sexes prior to their marriage.

> with best regards & thanks,

> VSN. Murthy,

>

>

> See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz.

> __.._,_.___

> Messages in this topic (1) Reply (via web post) | Start a new topic

> Messages | Files | Photos | Links | Database | Polls | Calendar

> Change settings via the Web ( ID required)

> Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch format to Traditional

> Visit Your Group | Terms of Use | Un

> Recent Activity

> * 8

> New Members

> * 3

> New FilesVisit Your Group

> Give Back

> for Good

> Get inspired

> by a good cause.

> Y! Toolbar

> Get it Free!

> easy 1-click access

> to your groups.

>

> Start a group

> in 3 easy steps.

> Connect with others.

> .

>

>

>

>

> Looking for local information? Find it on Local http://in.local./

>

-- Sincerely,Manjunath  Sharma

Guest guest

<<Hence the Vastu remedies may not help one from the destined one,

Am I correct>>

5000 income is from his pharmaseitical distribution.

he was trying for the same since long period, but he got it only after the vastu implement.

Up to 1993 i was dead against to any remedial measures, even to day i am far away from any idol worship.

Only from mid June 1993 i took Vastu and i researched and developed the same with poster therapy and Mirrorology which made me to accept remedial measures.

Note:

Jupiter in different places in different chart but Jupiter Governs NE and if this NE is good at any home even a negative Jupiter of a chart will get positive results.

When I was having knoledge of Astro/kp i was in the conclussion of Everything is predestined.

Only when i took up vastu-poster therapy-mirrorology and my experience and benefic result forced me to accept remedial measures.

Newtons law/karma theory, where there is advantage there must be disadvantage, for diesease medicine is there like wise for any problem some remedia measures .

33.33% of Grhaha bala and 33.33% of Grihini bala can not be changed by any even the creator lord Brahma.

But 33.33% of Griha bala can be make use of Universal directional strength i.e. vastu.

i will give the details of my friend for ur kind reference.

Sahhasra Saagara

tw853 <tw853 Sent: Wednesday, 16 September, 2009 8:36:14 PMRe: womaniser

Guru ji KSK had said so in wearing gems. @gro ups.com, Sheetal <ratnamalag@ ...> wrote:>> Dear sir> > I think all this Vastu, gems, fengshui and all such remedies play only> psychological role which is also very important in everybody's life.It> makes a person very confident and think positively which is very much needed> to acheive anything in life which he is destined to get.But it cannot change> the destiny> > Regards> Dr Sheetal> On Wed, Sep 16, 2009 at 11:44 AM, adith kasinath.g.k <> gkadithkasinath@ ...> wrote:> > >> >> > Dear Sagar S ji,> >> > Thanks for your points.> >> > Noted he faced the loss and sold out his

property and finally burden free> > in Rahu Dasa as predicted by you as per his chart and also 4th Cusp Rahu> > made his sell his proeties.> >> > But my question is what were the role of Vastu remedial measures ? As you> > have said he got a job earning 5k a month (which could be reflected by the> > DBAS also) ?> > But he can not escape from the fate!> >> > Hence the Vastu remedies may not help one from the destined one, Am I> > correct? But this may help him mentally !?> >> > With Regards> > Adith> >> >> >> > On Wed, Sep 16, 2009 at 1:05 AM, Sagar S <ssagar86@.. .> wrote:> >> >>> >>> >> Dear Adith> >> In 1986 I had predicted to my friend that his rahu dasha will make him to> >> face loss in busines, hence

i asked him to take care of the same, nut in> >> vain.> >> His new construction made him to face loss.> >> fortunately we two met in October , i had visited his new house where in i> >> found negative points as per My vastu points.> >> i have suggested 4/5 points.> >> After the same he get one business which brought him 5000 income per> >> month.> >> Then his wife and son agreed to sell the SE_SW empty space and the same> >> has sold and now he is burden free of 80% loans cleared.> >> Now his wife decided to sell all peoperty at Mysore and shift to> >> Bangalore.> >> His 4th cusp Rahu made all these .> >> Regards> >> Sahhasra Saagara> >>> >> ------------ --------- ---------> >> ** adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@

....>> >> *To:* @gro ups.com> >> *Sent:* Monday, 14 September, 2009 5:55:44 PM> >> *Subject:* Re: Re: womaniser> >>> >>> >>> >> Dear Patil ji,> >>> >> The Iron solid boxes are weighter than the divine force/ bodies? so that> >> they rectify the result as said?> >>> >> I have seen one of a top business man who is in the textile industry in> >> my locality earned in crores till 5 years back. He was basially started his> >> career in a samll villa house as a tenat. Slowly he earned a lot and bought> >> many assets and also bult a beutiful bungalow. He costructed the house as> >> per his wish and no

vastu consulted. He is yet living in that house for> >> about 15 years. Everything was fine until his bad period starts. When start> >> facing the down falls in the business, he started looking at the otehr> >> aspects mainly the Vastu as advised by some body. He changed the> >> entrance, bedroom. , office room and etc..spending more money. Due to the> >> bad time, he lost many money on account of Vanstu rectification, He made the> >> neccessary changes on whatever he felt were good at the time of his good> >> period. Now he sold out all of his properties/asstes excpet the house. I> >> told him very clearly 2 years back your time is very bad and you will have> >> to closedown your business in the year of 2009. All are due to the bad DBA> >> and not due to the Vastu. But did not listen to me. Now he almosy> >>

changed the house as per Vastu spedning much money (incurriing further loss> >> to him), but no development.> >>> >> There are certain elements which may affect us mentally physically . Those> >> do not have the impact at one's good period and may have the impact when one> >> is weak. But they will not change the jataka. This is my humble opinion.> >>> >> Regards> >> Adith> >>> >> On Mon, Sep 14, 2009 at 12:33 PM, VIJAYANAND PATIL <guide_> >> vijayanand@ rediffmail.. com <guide_ vijayanand@ ...>>wrote:> >>> >>>> >>>> >>> FRiends> >>> First jataka comes and then vastu. No doubt, believers of vastu shashtra> >>> will try to prove their ability in the science by giving so many examples of>

>>> their jatakas, but they will not declare at the same time, as per their> >>> suggestions, their other clients followed the same method of vastu shastra> >>> or feng shui or allied theropies like mirror or pyramid etc. but their> >>> things not materialised. This is the case for everyone. Because It is our> >>> experience that when the things that predicted by the X astrologers when it> >>> is not materialising then only that jataka will approach one of us. At that> >>> time, he/she would have performed so many karmik deeds but still he/she is> >>> continuing to suffer,> >>> This is the coincidence that to have birth in the family whose house/home> >>> has been cursed by some ill elements but that can not be proved, because in> >>> the same home/house so many the best things had been

occured/happened. Then,> >>> it is the fate of that particular jataka to suffer in appropriate dasabhukti> >>> and before that whatever he/she does to get out of it, it wil not be> >>> materialised.> >>> As per my experience, I use to guide only 2 elements for vastu. That is> >>> at SOUTH weST CORNER, THERE SHOULD NOT BE WORSHIP PLACE AND OTHER IS SOUTH> >>> weST CORNER SHOULD NOT BE LIGHT. IT MUST BE ALWAYS HEAVY.> >>> tHE CORRELATION BETWEEN WORSHIP PLACE AND LIGHTNESS IS LIKE THIS. All> >>> daities are having airy elements, and if we put worship place at southwest> >>> corner, then the airy elements of divineness will make much lighter the> >>> place and ther will be imbalance of the vastu. It will only be rectified by> >>> putting iron solid box at that corner. Nothing is to

do with rectification> >>> and all other things. This suggestions have been given to me by ANJANVIDHI> >>> BY Anjaneyay. In general sense, no body will have faith in it, but this is> >>> the real fact,> >>> Thanks> >>> Vijayanand Patil, President, Astrovision, The SCientific Socy.for> >>> Research and Devt.in Astrologer, Kolhapur> >>> Cell No. +91 9422582853/+ 91 9673746303> >>>> >>> On Sun, 13 Sep 2009 23:06:28 +0530 wrote> >>> >> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>> Dear sir> >>> Â> >>> I always have one query in my mind regarding vastu/fengshui etc though> >>> IÂ follow some main and important points of vastu.> >>>

All are destined to get whatever is written in the natal chart and it> >>> can not be changed by any remedy.> >>> So if anybody has mirror at wrong place or wrong entry of house, it> >>> should always be secondary to whatever is written in natal chart and we> >>> r destined to get those effects so the person has wrong entry etc. So how> >>> can any change in anybody's life is made by changing the mirror site or> >>> entry gate etc?> >>>> >>> Â> >>>> >>> In this perticular case, her husbnad must be going through that> >>> perticular dasha and when favourable dasha will come, she/he will make all> >>> vastu changes which will coincide with good dasha period in her/his chart.> >>> Isn't it like this or else? Can u or anybody

explain this plz?> >>>> >>> Â> >>> RegardsDr Sheetal> >>> On Sun, Sep 13, 2009 at 12:46 AM, Sagar S wrote:> >>>> >>> Â> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>> Dear Friends> >>> 2 years back i have visited for Vastu guidence.> >>> I saw a Mirror at East Of South East and Door at South of South East.> >>> I told the lady of the house if u have Mirror at ESE it leads Skin> >>> Diesease, Drunkard, heart ailment,Unavoidable expenditure, Medical> >>> expenditure , accidental injuries as well as womaniser.> >>> She accepted all the said points..> >>> astrologically/ kp what is the combinations/ cuspal sublord signifies> >>> Womaniser-Drunkard?>

>>> and her husband had second wife who is also married woman and had one> >>> child from her first husband.> >>> At that time i dint took the birth details of the person.> >>> I read some time back that Venus and Saturn influence on natal chart will> >>> leads to Womaniser.> >>> Any such example chart is available ?> >>> Thanks and regards> >>> Sahhasra Saagara> >>>> >>> See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out> >>> Buzz.> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>>>

>>>> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>> <http://sigads. rediff.com/ RealMedia/ ads/click_ nx.ads/www. rediffmail. com/signaturelin e.htm@Middle?>> >>>> >>>> >>> >> ------------ --------- ---------> >> Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more. Click> >> here <http://in.rd.

/ tagline_cricket_ 2/*http:/ /cricket. >.> >>> >>> >>> > > >>

Guest guest

Dear Sagar Ji,I hope as I am not used to those subject and a lot of unknown things unexplored , I may be wrong also. You have done some wonderful study or researches. But for sure such remedies may not help in changing the fate .Otherwise , the people with enormous money could spend as much possible to rectify and they could be well off in all aspects. But it is not so.

With RegardsAdithOn Thu, Sep 17, 2009 at 12:18 AM, Sagar S <ssagar86 wrote:

Am I  correct>>

he was trying for the same since long period, but he got it only after the vastu implement.

Up to 1993 i was dead against to any remedial measures, even to day i am far away from any idol worship.

Only from mid June 1993 i took Vastu and i researched and developed the same with poster therapy and Mirrorology which made me to accept remedial measures.

Note:

Jupiter in different places in different chart but Jupiter Governs NE and if this NE is good at any home even a negative Jupiter of a chart will get positive results.

When I was having knoledge of Astro/kp i was in the conclussion of Everything is predestined.

Only when i took up vastu-poster therapy-mirrorology and my experience and benefic result forced me to accept remedial measures.

Newtons law/karma theory, where there is advantage there must be disadvantage, for diesease medicine is there like wise for any problem some remedia measures .

33.33% of Grhaha bala and 33.33% of Grihini bala can not be changed by any even the creator lord Brahma.

But 33.33% of Griha bala can be make use of Universal directional strength i.e. vastu.

Sahhasra Saagara

tw853 <tw853

Wednesday, 16 September, 2009 8:36:14 PMRe: womaniser 

Guru ji KSK had said so in wearing gems. @gro ups.com, Sheetal <ratnamalag@ ...> wrote:

>> Dear sir> > I think all this Vastu, gems, fengshui and all such remedies play only> psychological role which is also very important in everybody's life.It> makes a person very confident and think positively which is very much needed

> to acheive anything in life which he is destined to get.But it cannot change> the destiny> > Regards> Dr Sheetal> On Wed, Sep 16, 2009 at 11:44 AM, adith kasinath.g.k <> gkadithkasinath@ ...> wrote:

> > >> >> > Dear Sagar S ji,> >> > Thanks for your points.> >> > Noted he faced the loss and sold out his

property and finally burden free> > in Rahu Dasa as predicted by you as per his chart and also 4th Cusp Rahu> > made his sell his proeties.> >> > But my question is what were the role of Vastu remedial measures ? As you

> > have said he got a job earning 5k a month (which could be reflected by the> > DBAS also) ?> > But he can not escape from the fate!> >> > Hence the Vastu remedies may not help one from the destined one, Am I

> > correct? But this may help him mentally !?> >> > With Regards> > Adith> >> >> >> > On Wed, Sep 16, 2009 at 1:05 AM, Sagar S <ssagar86@.. .> wrote:

> >> >>> >>> >> Dear Adith> >> In 1986 I had predicted to my friend that his rahu dasha will make him to> >> face loss in busines, hence

i asked him to take care of the same, nut in> >> vain.> >> His new construction made him to face loss.> >> fortunately we two met in October , i had visited his new house where in i

> >> found negative points as per My vastu points.> >> i have suggested 4/5 points.> >> After the same he get one business which brought him 5000 income per> >> month.> >> Then his wife and son agreed to sell the SE_SW empty space and the same

> >> has sold and now he is burden free of 80% loans cleared.> >> Now his wife decided to sell all peoperty at Mysore and shift to> >> Bangalore.> >> His 4th cusp Rahu made all these .

> >> Regards> >> Sahhasra Saagara> >>> >> ------------ --------- ---------> >> ** adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@

....>> >> *To:* @gro ups.com> >> *Sent:* Monday, 14 September, 2009 5:55:44 PM

> >> *Subject:* Re: Re: womaniser> >>> >>> >>> >> Dear Patil ji,> >>> >> The Iron solid boxes are weighter than the divine force/ bodies? so that

> >> they rectify the result as said?> >>> >> I have seen one of a top business man who is in the textile industry in> >> my locality earned in crores till 5 years back. He was basially started his

> >> career in a samll villa house as a tenat. Slowly he earned a lot and bought> >> many assets and also bult a beutiful bungalow. He costructed the house as> >> per his wish and no

vastu consulted. He is yet living in that house for> >> about 15 years. Everything was fine until his bad period starts. When start> >> facing the down falls in the business, he started looking at the otehr

> >> aspects mainly the Vastu as advised by some body. He changed the> >> entrance, bedroom. , office room and etc..spending more money. Due to the> >> bad time, he lost many money on account of Vanstu rectification, He made the

> >> neccessary changes on whatever he felt were good at the time of his good> >> period. Now he sold out all of his properties/asstes excpet the house. I> >> told him very clearly 2 years back your time is very bad and you will have

> >> to closedown your business in the year of 2009. All are due to the bad DBA> >> and not due to the Vastu. But did not listen to me. Now he almosy> >>

changed the house as per Vastu spedning much money (incurriing further loss> >> to him), but no development.> >>> >> There are certain elements which may affect us mentally physically . Those

> >> do not have the impact at one's good period and may have the impact when one> >> is weak. But they will not change the jataka. This is my humble opinion.> >>> >> Regards

> >> Adith> >>> >> On Mon, Sep 14, 2009 at 12:33 PM, VIJAYANAND PATIL <guide_> >> vijayanand@ rediffmail.. com <guide_ vijayanand@ ...>>wrote:> >>

> >>>> >>>> >>> FRiends> >>> First jataka comes and then vastu. No doubt, believers of vastu shashtra> >>> will try to prove their ability in the science by giving so many examples of

>

>>> their jatakas, but they will not declare at the same time, as per their> >>> suggestions, their other clients followed the same method of vastu shastra> >>> or feng shui or allied theropies like mirror or pyramid etc. but their

> >>> things not materialised. This is the case for everyone. Because It is our> >>> experience that when the things that predicted by the X astrologers when it> >>> is not materialising then only that jataka will approach one of us. At that

> >>> time, he/she would have performed so many karmik deeds but still he/she is> >>> continuing to suffer,> >>> This is the coincidence that to have birth in the family whose house/home

> >>> has been cursed by some ill elements but that can not be proved, because in> >>> the same home/house so many the best things had been

occured/happened. Then,> >>> it is the fate of that particular jataka to suffer in appropriate dasabhukti> >>> and before that whatever he/she does to get out of it, it wil not be> >>> materialised.

> >>> As per my experience, I use to guide only 2 elements for vastu. That is> >>> at SOUTH weST CORNER, THERE SHOULD NOT BE WORSHIP PLACE AND OTHER IS SOUTH> >>> weST CORNER SHOULD NOT BE LIGHT. IT MUST BE ALWAYS HEAVY.

> >>> tHE CORRELATION BETWEEN WORSHIP PLACE AND LIGHTNESS IS LIKE THIS. All> >>> daities are having airy elements, and if we put worship place at southwest> >>> corner, then the airy elements of divineness will make much lighter the

> >>> place and ther will be imbalance of the vastu. It will only be rectified by> >>> putting iron solid box at that corner. Nothing is to

do with rectification> >>> and all other things. This suggestions have been given to me by ANJANVIDHI> >>> BY Anjaneyay. In general sense, no body will have faith in it, but this is> >>> the real fact,

> >>> Thanks> >>> Vijayanand Patil, President, Astrovision, The SCientific Socy.for> >>> Research and Devt.in Astrologer, Kolhapur> >>> Cell No. +91 9422582853/+ 91 9673746303

> >>>> >>> On Sun, 13 Sep 2009 23:06:28 +0530 wrote> >>> >> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>>

> >>> Dear sir> >>> Â> >>> I always have one query in my mind regarding vastu/fengshui etc though> >>> IÂ follow some main and important points of vastu.> >>>

All are destined to get whatever is written in the natal chart and it> >>> can not be changed by any remedy.> >>> So if anybody has mirror at wrong place or wrong entry of house, it

> >>> should always be secondary to whatever is written in natal chart and we> >>> r destined to get those effects so the person has wrong entry etc. So how> >>> can any change in anybody's life is made by changing the mirror site or

> >>> entry gate etc?> >>>> >>> Â> >>>> >>> In this perticular case, her husbnad must be going through that> >>> perticular dasha and when favourable dasha will come, she/he will make all

> >>> vastu changes which will coincide with good dasha period in her/his chart.> >>> Isn't it like this or else? Can u or anybody

explain this plz?> >>>> >>> Â> >>> RegardsDr Sheetal> >>> On Sun, Sep 13, 2009 at 12:46 AM, Sagar S wrote:> >>>> >>> Â> >>>

> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>> Dear Friends> >>> 2 years back i have visited for Vastu guidence.> >>> I saw a Mirror at East Of South East and Door at South of South East.

> >>> I told the lady of the house if u have Mirror at ESE it leads Skin> >>> Diesease, Drunkard, heart ailment,Unavoidable expenditure, Medical> >>> expenditure , accidental injuries as well as womaniser.

> >>> She accepted all the said points..> >>> astrologically/ kp what is the combinations/ cuspal sublord signifies> >>> Womaniser-Drunkard?>

>>> and her husband had second wife who is also married woman and had one> >>> child from her first husband.> >>> At that time i dint took the birth details of the person.> >>> I read some time back that Venus and Saturn influence on natal chart will

> >>> leads to Womaniser.> >>> Any such example chart is available ?> >>> Thanks and regards> >>> Sahhasra Saagara> >>>> >>> See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out

> >>> Buzz.> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>>

> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>>>

>>>> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>>

> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>> <http://sigads. rediff.com/ RealMedia/ ads/click_ nx.ads/www. rediffmail. com/signaturelin e.htm@Middle?>

> >>>> >>>> >>> >> ------------ --------- ---------> >> Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more. Click> >> here <http://in.rd.

Guest guest

Dear Adiji,

No doubt nothing can alter or amend the destiny of the jataka but it is also the fate of the jataka to perform or abstain from performing any deed. It is depend on the past karma of not only the jataka but the family as there is always combined fate of the family. By differing in the view, the fact wil not change. So it is to leave to the astrologers to study every horoscope in detail and then only suggest remedies if any, if there are chances of getting results. Otherwise not.

With regards

Vijayanand Patil, President, Astrovision,

+91 9422582853

On Thu, 17 Sep 2009 10:16:14 +0530 wrote

>

Dear Sagar Ji,I hope as I am not used to those subject and a lot of unknown things unexplored , I may be wrong also. You have done some wonderful study or researches. But for sure such remedies may not help in changing the fate .Otherwise , the people with enormous money could spend as much possible to rectify and they could be well off in all aspects. But it is not so.

With RegardsAdithOn Thu, Sep 17, 2009 at 12:18 AM, Sagar S wrote:

Am I  correct>>

Note:

Sahhasra Saagara

tw853

Guru ji KSK had said so in wearing gems. @gro ups.com, Sheetal wrote:

>> Dear sir> > I think all this Vastu, gems, fengshui and all such remedies play only> psychological role which is also very important in everybody's life.It> makes a person very confident and think positively which is very much needed

> to acheive anything in life which he is destined to get.But it cannot change> the destiny> > Regards> Dr Sheetal> On Wed, Sep 16, 2009 at 11:44 AM, adith kasinath.g.k gkadithkasinath@ ...> wrote:

> > >> >> > Dear Sagar S ji,> >> > Thanks for your points.> >> > Noted he faced the loss and sold out his

property and finally burden free> > in Rahu Dasa as predicted by you as per his chart and also 4th Cusp Rahu> > made his sell his proeties.> >> > But my question is what were the role of Vastu remedial measures ? As you

> > have said he got a job earning 5k a month (which could be reflected by the> > DBAS also) ?> > But he can not escape from the fate!> >> > Hence the Vastu remedies may not help one from the destined one, Am I

> > correct? But this may help him mentally !?> >> > With Regards> > Adith> >> >> >> > On Wed, Sep 16, 2009 at 1:05 AM, Sagar S wrote:

> >> >>> >>> >> Dear Adith> >> In 1986 I had predicted to my friend that his rahu dasha will make him to> >> face loss in busines, hence

i asked him to take care of the same, nut in> >> vain.> >> His new construction made him to face loss.> >> fortunately we two met in October , i had visited his new house where in i

> >> found negative points as per My vastu points.> >> i have suggested 4/5 points.> >> After the same he get one business which brought him 5000 income per> >> month.> >> Then his wife and son agreed to sell the SE_SW empty space and the same

> >> has sold and now he is burden free of 80% loans cleared.> >> Now his wife decided to sell all peoperty at Mysore and shift to> >> Bangalore.> >> His 4th cusp Rahu made all these .

> >> Regards> >> Sahhasra Saagara> >>> >> ------------ --------- ---------> >> ** adith kasinath.g.k

> >> *Subject:* Re: Re: womaniser> >>> >>> >>> >> Dear Patil ji,> >>> >> The Iron solid boxes are weighter than the divine force/ bodies? so that

> >> they rectify the result as said?> >>> >> I have seen one of a top business man who is in the textile industry in> >> my locality earned in crores till 5 years back. He was basially started his

> >> career in a samll villa house as a tenat. Slowly he earned a lot and bought> >> many assets and also bult a beutiful bungalow. He costructed the house as> >> per his wish and no

vastu consulted. He is yet living in that house for> >> about 15 years. Everything was fine until his bad period starts. When start> >> facing the down falls in the business, he started looking at the otehr

> >> aspects mainly the Vastu as advised by some body. He changed the> >> entrance, bedroom. , office room and etc..spending more money. Due to the> >> bad time, he lost many money on account of Vanstu rectification, He made the

> >> neccessary changes on whatever he felt were good at the time of his good> >> period. Now he sold out all of his properties/asstes excpet the house. I> >> told him very clearly 2 years back your time is very bad and you will have

> >> to closedown your business in the year of 2009. All are due to the bad DBA> >> and not due to the Vastu. But did not listen to me. Now he almosy> >>

changed the house as per Vastu spedning much money (incurriing further loss> >> to him), but no development.> >>> >> There are certain elements which may affect us mentally physically . Those

> >> do not have the impact at one's good period and may have the impact when one> >> is weak. But they will not change the jataka. This is my humble opinion.> >>> >> Regards

> >> Adith> >>> >> On Mon, Sep 14, 2009 at 12:33 PM, VIJAYANAND PATIL >> vijayanand@ rediffmail.. com >wrote:> >>

> >>>> >>>> >>> FRiends> >>> First jataka comes and then vastu. No doubt, believers of vastu shashtra> >>> will try to prove their ability in the science by giving so many examples of

>

>>> their jatakas, but they will not declare at the same time, as per their> >>> suggestions, their other clients followed the same method of vastu shastra> >>> or feng shui or allied theropies like mirror or pyramid etc. but their

> >>> things not materialised. This is the case for everyone. Because It is our> >>> experience that when the things that predicted by the X astrologers when it> >>> is not materialising then only that jataka will approach one of us. At that

> >>> time, he/she would have performed so many karmik deeds but still he/she is> >>> continuing to suffer,> >>> This is the coincidence that to have birth in the family whose house/home

> >>> has been cursed by some ill elements but that can not be proved, because in> >>> the same home/house so many the best things had been

occured/happened. Then,> >>> it is the fate of that particular jataka to suffer in appropriate dasabhukti> >>> and before that whatever he/she does to get out of it, it wil not be> >>> materialised.

> >>> As per my experience, I use to guide only 2 elements for vastu. That is> >>> at SOUTH weST CORNER, THERE SHOULD NOT BE WORSHIP PLACE AND OTHER IS SOUTH> >>> weST CORNER SHOULD NOT BE LIGHT. IT MUST BE ALWAYS HEAVY.

> >>> tHE CORRELATION BETWEEN WORSHIP PLACE AND LIGHTNESS IS LIKE THIS. All> >>> daities are having airy elements, and if we put worship place at southwest> >>> corner, then the airy elements of divineness will make much lighter the

> >>> place and ther will be imbalance of the vastu. It will only be rectified by> >>> putting iron solid box at that corner. Nothing is to

do with rectification> >>> and all other things. This suggestions have been given to me by ANJANVIDHI> >>> BY Anjaneyay. In general sense, no body will have faith in it, but this is> >>> the real fact,

> >>> Thanks> >>> Vijayanand Patil, President, Astrovision, The SCientific Socy.for> >>> Research and Devt.in Astrologer, Kolhapur> >>> Cell No. +91 9422582853/+ 91 9673746303

> >>>> >>> On Sun, 13 Sep 2009 23:06:28 +0530 wrote> >>> >> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>>

> >>> Dear sir> >>> Â> >>> I always have one query in my mind regarding vastu/fengshui etc though> >>> IÂ follow some main and important points of vastu.> >>>

All are destined to get whatever is written in the natal chart and it> >>> can not be changed by any remedy.> >>> So if anybody has mirror at wrong place or wrong entry of house, it

> >>> should always be secondary to whatever is written in natal chart and we> >>> r destined to get those effects so the person has wrong entry etc. So how> >>> can any change in anybody's life is made by changing the mirror site or

> >>> entry gate etc?> >>>> >>> Â> >>>> >>> In this perticular case, her husbnad must be going through that> >>> perticular dasha and when favourable dasha will come, she/he will make all

> >>> vastu changes which will coincide with good dasha period in her/his chart.> >>> Isn't it like this or else? Can u or anybody

explain this plz?> >>>> >>> Â> >>> RegardsDr Sheetal> >>> On Sun, Sep 13, 2009 at 12:46 AM, Sagar S wrote:> >>>> >>> Â> >>>

> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>> Dear Friends> >>> 2 years back i have visited for Vastu guidence.> >>> I saw a Mirror at East Of South East and Door at South of South East.

> >>> I told the lady of the house if u have Mirror at ESE it leads Skin> >>> Diesease, Drunkard, heart ailment,Unavoidable expenditure, Medical> >>> expenditure , accidental injuries as well as womaniser.

> >>> She accepted all the said points..> >>> astrologically/ kp what is the combinations/ cuspal sublord signifies> >>> Womaniser-Drunkard?>

>>> and her husband had second wife who is also married woman and had one> >>> child from her first husband.> >>> At that time i dint took the birth details of the person.> >>> I read some time back that Venus and Saturn influence on natal chart will

> >>> leads to Womaniser.> >>> Any such example chart is available ?> >>> Thanks and regards> >>> Sahhasra Saagara> >>>> >>> See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out

> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>>

> >>>> >>>> >>> >> ------------ --------- ---------> >> Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more. Click> >> here

Guest guest

Dear Friends,

You can use my chart for analysis. I had so many legal and illegal love

affairs in my life. I enjoyed women from many different cultures.

I will see your analysis, and then I will share some thoughts.

G. Singh

-- In , " tw853 " <tw853 wrote:

>

> Dear Friends,

>

> 1. If 9CSL is linked with (a) 7 & 11, 2nd legal marriage; (b) 5 & 11,

maintaining affairs; and © 5,7,9 & 11, living with two partners at the same

time.

> -K. Baskaran: Principles of Cuspal Interlinks p 156

>

> 2.Principle linkage of 5th with 9th- 9,11 multiple illegal affairs

> Principle linkage of 8th with 9th- 9,11 multiple illegal affairs

> -K. Baskaran: Applications of Cuspal Interlinks Part 2 pp 1136,143

>

> 3. In the following chart, placement of Mars as significator of 8,11 in Asc,

joined by Venus as significator of 8,9 (multiple of 7 by being 3rd from 7),11,

aspected by Saturn as significator of 5 and in addition aspect of both Mars and

Saturn on Moon as significator of 8,11,12 are very interesting.

> Chart 1,M,19-08-1946,08:51AM,TZ6hW,Hope,Arkansas,US,33n40,93w36, Asc Vi

12:28:25,NKPA 23:01:19 (KPAstro 3.1)

> http://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Clinton%2C_Bill

>

> Regards,

> tw

>

> , Sagar S <ssagar86@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear friends

> > Mr.K.Baskaran had given some points in his cuspal interlinks..

> > Soon after i get the book i will give the detailed points for the reference

of all.

> > Regards

> > Sahhasra Saagara

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > satyanarayana murthy <vsnm_vdl@>

> > K_p_Systems

> > Monday, 14 September, 2009 4:30:57 PM

> > Womaniser

> >

> >

> > Dear Readers,

> > I humbly state that eventhough I am not an expert in this, having a little

knowledge I am to submit the following few lines for your perusal.

> > " Rahu, Saturn, Mars, Venus well connected with I, V, XI cusps is an

indication of an illegal incestious union " Please observe this also.

> > 5th and 7th connected with these planets also is an indication of courtship

and illegal contact in between the sexes prior to their marriage.

> > with best regards & thanks,

> > VSN. Murthy,

> >

> >

Buzz.

> > __.._,_.___

> > Messages in this topic (1) Reply (via web post) | Start a new topic

to Traditional

> > Recent Activity

> > * 8

> > New Members

> > * 3

> > Give Back

> > for Good

> > Get inspired

> > by a good cause.

> > Y! Toolbar

> > Get it Free!

> > easy 1-click access

> > to your groups.

> >

> > Start a group

> > in 3 easy steps.

> > Connect with others.

> > .

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Looking for local information? Find it on Local

http://in.local./

> >

>

Guest guest

Hi friend,

You are a rare  Lucky person having most of the planets posited in 11 and well signified. Chances of sudden wealth, enjoying all the fruits of life and many more. The womanizing is a part of that!!!.

Hope analysis on your chart may not be much informative. YOU LUCKY FRIEND!  ENJOY!

By the way your frank statement is greatly appreciated.

Regards

Adith

On Thu, Sep 17, 2009 at 11:30 AM, hbk1hbk_2100 <hbk1hbk_2100 wrote:

Dear Friends,You can use my chart for analysis. I had so many legal and illegal love affairs in my life. I enjoyed women from many different cultures.I will see your analysis, and then I will share some thoughts.

G. Singh

-- In , " tw853 " <tw853 wrote:>> Dear Friends,> > 1. If 9CSL is linked with (a) 7 & 11, 2nd legal marriage; (b) 5 & 11, maintaining affairs; and © 5,7,9 & 11, living with two partners at the same time.

> -K. Baskaran: Principles of Cuspal Interlinks p 156> > 2.Principle linkage of 5th with 9th- 9,11 multiple illegal affairs> Principle linkage of 8th with 9th- 9,11 multiple illegal affairs> -K. Baskaran: Applications of Cuspal Interlinks Part 2 pp 1136,143

> > 3. In the following chart, placement of Mars as significator of 8,11 in Asc, joined by Venus as significator of 8,9 (multiple of 7 by being 3rd from 7),11, aspected by Saturn as significator of 5 and in addition aspect of both Mars and Saturn on Moon as significator of 8,11,12 are very interesting.

> Chart 1,M,19-08-1946,08:51AM,TZ6hW,Hope,Arkansas,US,33n40,93w36, Asc Vi 12:28:25,NKPA 23:01:19 (KPAstro 3.1)> http://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Clinton%2C_Bill

> > Regards,> tw > > , Sagar S <ssagar86@> wrote:> >> > Dear friends

> > Mr.K.Baskaran had given some points in his cuspal interlinks..> > Soon after i get the book i will give the detailed points for the reference of all.> > Regards> > Sahhasra Saagara

> > > > > > > > > > ________________________________> > satyanarayana murthy <vsnm_vdl@>> > K_p_Systems

> > Monday, 14 September, 2009 4:30:57 PM> > Womaniser> > > > > > Dear Readers, > > I humbly state that eventhough I am not an expert in this, having a little knowledge I am to submit the following few lines for your perusal.

> > " Rahu, Saturn, Mars, Venus well connected with I, V, XI cusps is an indication of an illegal incestious union " Please observe this also.> > 5th and 7th connected with these planets also is an indication of courtship and illegal contact in between the sexes prior to their marriage.

> > with best regards & thanks,> > VSN. Murthy,> > > > > > ________________________________> > See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz.

> > __.._,_.___> > Messages in this topic (1) Reply (via web post) | Start a new topic > > Messages | Files | Photos | Links | Database | Polls | Calendar > > Change settings via the Web ( ID required)

> > Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch format to Traditional > > Visit Your Group | Terms of Use | Un > > Recent Activity> > * 8

> > New Members> > * 3> > New FilesVisit Your Group > > Give Back> > for Good> > Get inspired> > by a good cause.> > Y! Toolbar> > Get it Free!

> > easy 1-click access> > to your groups.> > > > Start a group> > in 3 easy steps.> > Connect with others.> > . > > > >

> > > > > > Looking for local information? Find it on Local http://in.local./> >>

Guest guest

Thanks Adith.

, " adith kasinath.g.k " <gkadithkasinath

wrote:

>

> Hi friend,

>

> You are a rare Lucky person having most of the planets posited in 11 and

> well signified. Chances of sudden wealth, enjoying all the fruits of life

> and many more. The womanizing is a part of that!!!.

>

> Hope analysis on your chart may not be much informative. YOU LUCKY FRIEND!

> [?] ENJOY!

>

> By the way your frank statement is greatly appreciated.

>

> Regards

> Adith

>

> On Thu, Sep 17, 2009 at 11:30 AM, hbk1hbk_2100 <hbk1hbk_2100wrote:

>

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Friends,

> >

> > You can use my chart for analysis. I had so many legal and illegal love

> > affairs in my life. I enjoyed women from many different cultures.

> >

> > I will see your analysis, and then I will share some thoughts.

> >

> > G. Singh

> >

> >

> > -- In <%40>, " tw853 "

> > <tw853@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Friends,

> > >

> > > 1. If 9CSL is linked with (a) 7 & 11, 2nd legal marriage; (b) 5 & 11,

> > maintaining affairs; and © 5,7,9 & 11, living with two partners at the

> > same time.

> > > -K. Baskaran: Principles of Cuspal Interlinks p 156

> > >

> > > 2.Principle linkage of 5th with 9th- 9,11 multiple illegal affairs

> > > Principle linkage of 8th with 9th- 9,11 multiple illegal affairs

> > > -K. Baskaran: Applications of Cuspal Interlinks Part 2 pp 1136,143

> > >

> > > 3. In the following chart, placement of Mars as significator of 8,11 in

> > Asc, joined by Venus as significator of 8,9 (multiple of 7 by being 3rd from

> > 7),11, aspected by Saturn as significator of 5 and in addition aspect of

> > both Mars and Saturn on Moon as significator of 8,11,12 are very

> > interesting.

> > > Chart 1,M,19-08-1946,08:51AM,TZ6hW,Hope,Arkansas,US,33n40,93w36, Asc Vi

> > 12:28:25,NKPA 23:01:19 (KPAstro 3.1)

> > > http://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Clinton%2C_Bill

> > >

> > > Regards,

> > > tw

> > >

> > > <%40>, Sagar

> > S <ssagar86@> wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear friends

> > > > Mr.K.Baskaran had given some points in his cuspal interlinks..

> > > > Soon after i get the book i will give the detailed points for the

> > reference of all.

> > > > Regards

> > > > Sahhasra Saagara

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > ________________________________

> > > > satyanarayana murthy <vsnm_vdl@>

> > > > K_p_Systems

< <%40>

> > >

> > > > Monday, 14 September, 2009 4:30:57 PM

> > > > Womaniser

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Dear Readers,

> > > > I humbly state that eventhough I am not an expert in this, having a

> > little knowledge I am to submit the following few lines for your perusal.

> > > > " Rahu, Saturn, Mars, Venus well connected with I, V, XI cusps is an

> > indication of an illegal incestious union " Please observe this also.

> > > > 5th and 7th connected with these planets also is an indication of

> > courtship and illegal contact in between the sexes prior to their marriage.

> > > > with best regards & thanks,

> > > > VSN. Murthy,

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out

> > Buzz.

> > > > __.._,_.___

> > > > Messages in this topic (1) Reply (via web post) | Start a new topic

> > > > Messages | Files | Photos | Links | Database | Polls | Calendar

> > > > Change settings via the Web ( ID required)

> > > > Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch

> > format to Traditional

> > > > Visit Your Group | Terms of Use | Un

> > > > Recent Activity

> > > > * 8

> > > > New Members

> > > > * 3

> > > > New FilesVisit Your Group

> > > > Give Back

> > > > for Good

> > > > Get inspired

> > > > by a good cause.

> > > > Y! Toolbar

> > > > Get it Free!

> > > > easy 1-click access

> > > > to your groups.

> > > >

> > > > Start a group

> > > > in 3 easy steps.

> > > > Connect with others.

> > > > .

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Looking for local information? Find it on Local

> > http://in.local./

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Adith and Vijay ji"Remedial measure" is also predestined is my opinion/experience.As per KP Profession by K.Subramaniam- Venus sign Jupiter star Saturn sub indicates manufacturing of Mirror/dealer/seller of Mirror.I had done research and developed "Mirrorology" in Mercury Dasha and Moon Bhukti. I am not manufacturing or dealer/seller of Mirror but i am suggesting Mirror placement in positive places.Note:In few cases i too failed to suggest them properly as there fate is destined to suffer for few more years.Some cases and its results truly miraculous and i dint found good results in their charts and they got good results after vastu/mirrorology application.Vastu/poster therapy /mirrorology plays key role on home/family of residing places/factories/labours

etc.RegardsSahhasra SaagaraVIJAYANAND PATIL <guide_vijayanand Cc: gkadithkasinathSent: Thursday, 17 September, 2009 10:23:35 AMRe: Re: womaniser

Dear Adiji,

No doubt nothing can alter or amend the destiny of the jataka but it is also the fate of the jataka to perform or abstain from performing any deed.. It is depend on the past karma of not only the jataka but the family as there is always combined fate of the family. By differing in the view, the fact wil not change. So it is to leave to the astrologers to study every horoscope in detail and then only suggest remedies if any, if there are chances of getting results. Otherwise not.

With regards

+91 9422582853

>

Â

Am IÂ Â correct>>

Â

Note:

Sahhasra Saagara

Â

tw853 @gro ups.com

Wednesday, 16 September, 2009 8:36:14 PMRe: womaniserÂ

Guru ji KSK had said so in wearing gems. @gro ups.com, Sheetal wrote:

> to acheive anything in life which he is destined to get.But it cannot change> the destiny> > Regards> Dr Sheetal> On Wed, Sep 16, 2009 at 11:44 AM, adith kasinath.g..k <> gkadithkasinath@ ...> wrote:

> > correct? But this may help him mentally !?> >> > With Regards> > Adith> >> >> >> > On Wed, Sep 16, 2009 at 1:05 AM, Sagar S wrote:

> >> Regards> >> Sahhasra Saagara> >>> >> ------------ --------- ---------> >> ** adith kasinath.g.k ...>> >> *To:* @gro ups.com> >> *Sent:* Monday, 14 September, 2009 5:55:44 PM

> >> career in a samll villa house as a tenat.. Slowly he earned a lot and bought> >> many assets and also bult a beutiful bungalow. He costructed the house as> >> per his wish and no

> >> neccessary changes on whatever he felt were good at the time of his good> >> period. Now he sold out all of his properties/asstes excpet the house.. I> >> told him very clearly 2 years back your time is very bad and you will have

changed the house as per Vastu spedning much money (incurriing further loss> >> to him), but no development. > >>> >> There are certain elements which may affect us mentally physically . Those

> >> Adith> >>> >> On Mon, Sep 14, 2009 at 12:33 PM, VIJAYANAND PATIL >> vijayanand@ rediffmail.. com >wrote:> >>

>

> >>> things not materialised. This is the case for everyone.. Because It is our> >>> experience that when the things that predicted by the X astrologers when it> >>> is not materialising then only that jataka will approach one of us. At that

> >>> She accepted all the said points..> >>> astrologically/ kp what is the combinations/ cuspal sublord signifies> >>> Womaniser-Drunkard? >

> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>>

> >>>> >>>> >>> >> ------------ --------- ---------> >> Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more. Click> >> here / tagline_cricket_ 2/*http:/ /cricket. >.> >>> >>> >>> > > >>

Guest guest

Dear Adith jiMoney will not bestow any remedial measures, Even wealthy people may not get medical treatment if their fate is predestined to suffer from it.Morethan 10,000 houses i have visited in these 15 years and in many cases i have glanced natal charts also.in one case i just asked them to ( horoscope was indicating marriage period since 10 months) remove the art of Mammard and ask them to place the birds scenery at NE instead of at SE.I told them that your daughter is not getting attracted by opposite sex due to mammard at ayour home and 2nd ly she is not getting the strength to fly due to birds are burning at SE.Do thease two changes and your daughter will get marry and fly to abroad.After one week of the changes 2 boys from abroad saw the girl and one

boy was selected by all.Withing a month girl got married and fly to abroad..in another case i predicted that vastu will not bless your daughters marriage and her marriage will take place in May 2000. and the same happened.My research still going on .RegardsSahhasra Saagaraadith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath Sent: Thursday, 17 September, 2009 7:44:26 AMRe:

womaniser

With RegardsAdithOn Thu, Sep 17, 2009 at 12:18 AM, Sagar S <ssagar86 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

Am I correct>>

Note:

But 33.33% of Griha bala can be make use of Universal directional strength i..e. vastu.

Sahhasra Saagara

tw853 <tw853 >@gro ups.com

Guru ji KSK had said so in wearing gems. @gro ups.com, Sheetal <ratnamalag@ ...> wrote:

> to acheive anything in life which he is destined to get.But it cannot change> the destiny> > Regards> Dr Sheetal> On Wed, Sep 16, 2009 at 11:44 AM, adith kasinath.g.k <> gkadithkasinath@ ...> wrote:

> > correct? But this may help him mentally !?> >> > With Regards> > Adith> >> >> >> > On Wed, Sep 16, 2009 at 1:05 AM, Sagar S <ssagar86@.. .> wrote:

> >> Regards> >> Sahhasra Saagara> >>> >> ------------ --------- ---------> >> ** adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@

> >> Adith> >>> >> On Mon, Sep 14, 2009 at 12:33 PM, VIJAYANAND PATIL <guide_> >> vijayanand@ rediffmail.. com <guide_ vijayanand@ ...>>wrote:> >>

>

> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>> <http://sigads. rediff.com/ RealMedia/ ads/click_ nx.ads/www. rediffmail. com/signaturelin e.htm@Middle?>

> >>>> >>>> >>> >> ------------ --------- ---------> >> Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more. Click> >> here <http://in.rd.

Guest guest

18 Sep 2009

Dear Sir

Can you please some more light onto Mirriorlogy.  May we know some

basic rules please?

Thanks

RG

On Behalf Of Sagar

S

Friday, September 18, 2009 6:35 AM

Re: Re: womaniser

Dear Adith and Vijay ji

" Remedial measure " is also predestined is my opinion/experience.

As per KP Profession by K.Subramaniam- Venus sign Jupiter star Saturn sub

indicates manufacturing of Mirror/dealer/seller of Mirror.

I had done research and developed " Mirrorology " in Mercury Dasha and

Moon Bhukti. I am not manufacturing or dealer/seller of Mirror but i am

suggesting Mirror placement in positive places.

Note:

In few cases i too failed to suggest them properly as there fate is destined to

suffer for few more years.

Some cases and its results truly miraculous and i dint found good results in

their charts and they got good results after vastu/mirrorology application.

Vastu/poster therapy /mirrorology plays key role on home/family of residing

places/factories/labours etc.

Regards

Sahhasra Saagara

VIJAYANAND PATIL

<guide_vijayanand

Cc: gkadithkasinath

Thursday, 17 September, 2009 10:23:35 AM

Re: Re: womaniser

Dear Adiji,

No doubt nothing can alter or amend the destiny of the jataka but it is also

the fate of the jataka to perform or abstain from performing any deed.. It is

depend on the past karma of not only the jataka but the family as there is

always combined fate of the family. By differing in the view, the fact wil not

change. So it is to leave to the astrologers to study every horoscope in detail

and then only suggest remedies if any, if there are chances of getting results.

Otherwise not.

With regards

+91 9422582853

>

Dear Sagar Ji,I hope as I am not used to those subject and a lot of unknown

things unexplored , I may be wrong also. You have done some wonderful study or

researches. But for sure such remedies may not help in changing the fate

....Otherwise , the people with enormous money could spend as much possible to

rectify and they could be well off in all aspects. But it is not so.

Â

Am IÂ Â correct>>

he was trying for the same since long period, but he got it only after the

vastu implement.

Â

Up to 1993 i was dead against to any remedial measures, even to day i am far

away from any idol worship.

Only from mid June 1993 i took Vastu and i researched and developed the same

with poster therapy and Mirrorology which made me to accept remedial measures.

Note:

Jupiter in different places in different chart but Jupiter Governs NE and if

this NE is good at any home even a negative Jupiter of a chart will get

positive results.

When I was having knoledge of Astro/kp i was in the conclussion of Everything

is predestined.

Only when i took up vastu-poster therapy-mirrorology and my experience and

benefic result forced me to accept remedial measures.

Newtons law/karma theory, where there is advantage there must be disadvantage,

for diesease medicine is there like wise for any problem some remedia measures

33.33% of Grhaha bala and 33.33% of Grihini bala can not be changed by any even

the creator lord Brahma.

But 33.33% of Griha bala can be make use of Universal directional strength i.e.

vastu.

Sahhasra Saagara

Â

tw853 @gro ups.com

Wednesday, 16 September, 2009 8:36:14 PMRe:

womaniserÂ

Guru ji KSK had said so in wearing gems. @gro ups.com,

Sheetal wrote:

>> Dear sir> > I think all this Vastu, gems, fengshui and all such

remedies play only> psychological role which is also very important in

everybody's life.It> makes a person very confident and think positively

which is very much needed

> to acheive anything in life which he is destined to get.But it cannot

change> the destiny> > Regards> Dr Sheetal> On Wed, Sep 16, 2009

at 11:44 AM, adith kasinath.g..k <> gkadithkasinath@ ...> wrote:

> > >> >> > Dear Sagar S ji,> >> > Thanks for

your points.> >> > Noted he faced the loss and sold out his

property and finally burden free> > in Rahu Dasa as predicted by you as

per his chart and also 4th Cusp Rahu> > made his sell his proeties.>

>> > But my question is what were the role of Vastu remedial measures

? As you

> > have said he got a job earning 5k a month (which could be reflected

by the> > DBAS also) ?> > But he can not escape from the fate!>

>> > Hence the Vastu remedies may not help one from the destined one,

Am I

> > correct? But this may help him mentally !?> >> > With

Regards> > Adith> >> >> >> > On Wed, Sep 16, 2009

at 1:05 AM, Sagar S wrote:

> >> >>> >>> >> Dear Adith> >> In

1986 I had predicted to my friend that his rahu dasha will make him to>

>> face loss in busines, hence

i asked him to take care of the same, nut in> >> vain.> >>

His new construction made him to face loss.> >> fortunately we two met

in October , i had visited his new house where in i

> >> found negative points as per My vastu points.> >> i have

suggested 4/5 points.> >> After the same he get one business which

brought him 5000 income per> >> month.> >> Then his wife and

son agreed to sell the SE_SW empty space and the same

> >> has sold and now he is burden free of 80% loans cleared.>

>> Now his wife decided to sell all peoperty at Mysore and shift to>

>> Bangalore.> >> His 4th cusp Rahu made all these .

> >> Regards> >> Sahhasra Saagara> >>> >>

------------ --------- ---------> >> ** adith kasinath.g.k

......>> >> *To:* @gro ups.com> >> *Sent:*

Monday, 14 September, 2009 5:55:44 PM

> >> *Subject:* Re: Re: womaniser> >>>

>>> >>> >> Dear Patil ji,> >>> >> The

Iron solid boxes are weighter than the divine force/ bodies? so that

> >> they rectify the result as said?> >>> >> I have

seen one of a top business man who is in the textile industry in> >>

my locality earned in crores till 5 years back. He was basially started his

> >> career in a samll villa house as a tenat.. Slowly he earned a lot

and bought> >> many assets and also bult a beutiful bungalow. He

costructed the house as> >> per his wish and no

vastu consulted. He is yet living in that house for> >> about 15

years. Everything was fine until his bad period starts. When start> >>

facing the down falls in the business, he started looking at the otehr

> >> aspects mainly the Vastu as advised by some body. He changed

the> >> entrance, bedroom. , office room and etc..spending more money.

Due to the> >> bad time, he lost many money on account of Vanstu

rectification, He made the

> >> neccessary changes on whatever he felt were good at the time of

his good> >> period. Now he sold out all of his properties/asstes

excpet the house.. I> >> told him very clearly 2 years back your time

is very bad and you will have

> >> to closedown your business in the year of 2009. All are due to

the bad DBA> >> and not due to the Vastu. But did not listen to me.

Now he almosy> >>

changed the house as per Vastu spedning much money (incurriing further loss>

>> to him), but no development. > >>> >> There are

certain elements which may affect us mentally physically . Those

> >> do not have the impact at one's good period and may have the

impact when one> >> is weak. But they will not change the jataka. This

is my humble opinion.> >>> >> Regards

> >> Adith> >>> >> On Mon, Sep 14, 2009 at 12:33 PM,

VIJAYANAND PATIL >> vijayanand@ rediffmail.. com >wrote:> >>

> >>>> >>>> >>> FRiends> >>>

First jataka comes and then vastu. No doubt, believers of vastu shashtra>

>>> will try to prove their ability in the science by giving so many

examples of

>

>>> their jatakas, but they will not declare at the same time, as per

their> >>> suggestions, their other clients followed the same

method of vastu shastra> >>> or feng shui or allied theropies like

mirror or pyramid etc. but their

> >>> things not materialised. This is the case for everyone..

Because It is our> >>> experience that when the things that

predicted by the X astrologers when it> >>> is not materialising

then only that jataka will approach one of us. At that

> >>> time, he/she would have performed so many karmik deeds but

still he/she is> >>> continuing to suffer,> >>> This is

the coincidence that to have birth in the family whose house/home

> >>> has been cursed by some ill elements but that can not be

proved, because in> >>> the same home/house so many the best things

had been

occured/happened. Then,> >>> it is the fate of that particular

jataka to suffer in appropriate dasabhukti> >>> and before that

whatever he/she does to get out of it, it wil not be> >>>

materialised.

> >>> As per my experience, I use to guide only 2 elements for

vastu. That is> >>> at SOUTH weST CORNER, THERE SHOULD NOT BE

WORSHIP PLACE AND OTHER IS SOUTH> >>> weST CORNER SHOULD NOT BE

LIGHT. IT MUST BE ALWAYS HEAVY.

> >>> tHE CORRELATION BETWEEN WORSHIP PLACE AND LIGHTNESS IS LIKE

THIS. All> >>> daities are having airy elements, and if we put

worship place at southwest> >>> corner, then the airy elements of

divineness will make much lighter the

> >>> place and ther will be imbalance of the vastu. It will only

be rectified by> >>> putting iron solid box at that corner. Nothing

is to

do with rectification> >>> and all other things. This suggestions

have been given to me by ANJANVIDHI> >>> BY Anjaneyay. In general

sense, no body will have faith in it, but this is> >>> the real

fact,

> >>> Thanks> >>> Vijayanand Patil, President,

Astrovision, The SCientific Socy.for> >>> Research and Devt.in

Astrologer, Kolhapur> >>> Cell No. +91 9422582853/+ 91 9673746303

> >>>> >>> On Sun, 13 Sep 2009 23:06:28 +0530 wrote>

>>> >> >>>> >>>> >>>>

>>>> >>>> >>>

> >>> Dear sir> >>> Â> >>> I always have

one query in my mind regarding vastu/fengshui etc though> >>> IÂ

follow some main and important points of vastu.> >>>

All are destined to get whatever is written in the natal chart andÂ

it> >>> can not be changed by any remedy.> >>> So if

anybody has mirror at wrong place or wrong entry of house, it

> >>> should always be secondary to whatever is written inÂ

natal chart and we> >>> r destined to get those effects soÂ

the person has wrong entry etc. So how> >>> can any change in

anybody's life is made by changing the mirror site or

> >>> entry gate etc?> >>>> >>> Â>

>>>> >>> In this perticular case, her husbnad must be

going through that> >>> perticular dasha and when favourable dasha

will come, she/he will make all

> >>> vastu changes which will coincide with good dasha period in

her/his chart.> >>> Isn't it like this or else? Can u or anybody

explain this plz?> >>>> >>> Â> >>>

RegardsDr Sheetal> >>> On Sun, Sep 13, 2009 at 12:46 AM, Sagar S

wrote:> >>>> >>> Â> >>>

> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>>>

>>> Dear Friends> >>> 2 years back i have visited for

Vastu guidence.> >>> I saw a Mirror at East Of South East and Door

at South of South East.

> >>> I told the lady of the house if u have Mirror at ESE it leads

Skin> >>> Diesease, Drunkard, heart ailment,Unavoidable

expenditure, Medical> >>> expenditure , accidental injuries as well

as womaniser.

> >>> She accepted all the said points..> >>>

astrologically/ kp what is the combinations/ cuspal sublord signifies>

>>> Womaniser-Drunkard? >

>>> and her husband had second wife who is also married woman and had

one> >>> child from her first husband.> >>> At that

time i dint took the birth details of the person.> >>> I read some

time back that Venus and Saturn influence on natal chart will

> >>> leads to Womaniser.> >>> Any such example chart

is available ?> >>> Thanks and regards> >>> Sahhasra

Saagara> >>>> >>> See the Web's breaking stories,

chosen by people like you. Check out

> >>> Buzz.> >>>> >>>>

>>>> >>>> >>>> >>>>

>>>> >>>> >>>

> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>>>

>>>> >>>>

>>>> >>>> >>>> >>>>

>>>> >>>> >>>> >>>>

>>>> >>>> >>>

> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>>>

>>>> >>>> >>>

> >>>> >>>> >>> >> ------------

--------- ---------> >> Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos,

video highlights and more. Click> >> here / tagline_cricket_

2/*http:/ /cricket. >.> >>> >>> >>>

> > >>

Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more. Click

here.

Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video

highlights and more.

Guest guest

Dear Friends,

1. Before going into detail of our friend's chart, I rember what Kanak said 4

years ago after my visit to my friend in Poland that my friend had been having

illegal relationship all the time because of continuious 11th signifying dasa,

when I asked him whether he could get divorce from his wife already in long term

seperation in oredr to marry her elder sister, his first love, then already

widow.

2. It's in deed interesting to study his chart and to guess when our friend had

already married to have legal relationship.

Regards,

TW

, " hbk1hbk_2100 " <hbk1hbk_2100 wrote:

>

> Thanks Adith.

>

> , " adith kasinath.g.k " <gkadithkasinath@>

wrote:

> >

> > Hi friend,

> >

> > You are a rare Lucky person having most of the planets posited in 11 and

> > well signified. Chances of sudden wealth, enjoying all the fruits of life

> > and many more. The womanizing is a part of that!!!.

> >

> > Hope analysis on your chart may not be much informative. YOU LUCKY FRIEND!

> > [?] ENJOY!

> >

> > By the way your frank statement is greatly appreciated.

> >

> > Regards

> > Adith

> >

> > On Thu, Sep 17, 2009 at 11:30 AM, hbk1hbk_2100 <hbk1hbk_2100@>wrote:

> >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Friends,

> > >

> > > You can use my chart for analysis. I had so many legal and illegal love

> > > affairs in my life. I enjoyed women from many different cultures.

> > >

> > > I will see your analysis, and then I will share some thoughts.

> > >

> > > G. Singh

> > >

> > >

> > > -- In <%40>, " tw853 "

> > > <tw853@> wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear Friends,

> > > >

> > > > 1. If 9CSL is linked with (a) 7 & 11, 2nd legal marriage; (b) 5 & 11,

> > > maintaining affairs; and © 5,7,9 & 11, living with two partners at the

> > > same time.

> > > > -K. Baskaran: Principles of Cuspal Interlinks p 156

> > > >

> > > > 2.Principle linkage of 5th with 9th- 9,11 multiple illegal affairs

> > > > Principle linkage of 8th with 9th- 9,11 multiple illegal affairs

> > > > -K. Baskaran: Applications of Cuspal Interlinks Part 2 pp 1136,143

> > > >

> > > > 3. In the following chart, placement of Mars as significator of 8,11 in

> > > Asc, joined by Venus as significator of 8,9 (multiple of 7 by being 3rd

from

> > > 7),11, aspected by Saturn as significator of 5 and in addition aspect of

> > > both Mars and Saturn on Moon as significator of 8,11,12 are very

> > > interesting.

> > > > Chart 1,M,19-08-1946,08:51AM,TZ6hW,Hope,Arkansas,US,33n40,93w36, Asc Vi

> > > 12:28:25,NKPA 23:01:19 (KPAstro 3.1)

> > > > http://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Clinton%2C_Bill

> > > >

> > > > Regards,

> > > > tw

> > > >

> > > > <%40>, Sagar

> > > S <ssagar86@> wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear friends

> > > > > Mr.K.Baskaran had given some points in his cuspal interlinks..

> > > > > Soon after i get the book i will give the detailed points for the

> > > reference of all.

> > > > > Regards

> > > > > Sahhasra Saagara

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > ________________________________

> > > > > satyanarayana murthy <vsnm_vdl@>

> > > > > K_p_Systems

< <%40>

> > > >

> > > > > Monday, 14 September, 2009 4:30:57 PM

> > > > > Womaniser

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Readers,

> > > > > I humbly state that eventhough I am not an expert in this, having a

> > > little knowledge I am to submit the following few lines for your perusal.

> > > > > " Rahu, Saturn, Mars, Venus well connected with I, V, XI cusps is an

> > > indication of an illegal incestious union " Please observe this also.

> > > > > 5th and 7th connected with these planets also is an indication of

> > > courtship and illegal contact in between the sexes prior to their

marriage.

> > > > > with best regards & thanks,

> > > > > VSN. Murthy,

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > ________________________________

> > > > > See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out

> > > Buzz.

> > > > > __.._,_.___

> > > > > Messages in this topic (1) Reply (via web post) | Start a new topic

> > > > > Messages | Files | Photos | Links | Database | Polls | Calendar

> > > > > Change settings via the Web ( ID required)

> > > > > Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch

> > > format to Traditional

> > > > > Visit Your Group | Terms of Use | Un

> > > > > Recent Activity

> > > > > * 8

> > > > > New Members

> > > > > * 3

> > > > > New FilesVisit Your Group

> > > > > Give Back

> > > > > for Good

> > > > > Get inspired

> > > > > by a good cause.

> > > > > Y! Toolbar

> > > > > Get it Free!

> > > > > easy 1-click access

> > > > > to your groups.

> > > > >

> > > > > Start a group

> > > > > in 3 easy steps.

> > > > > Connect with others.

> > > > > .

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Looking for local information? Find it on Local

> > > http://in.local./

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Shri G.Singhji,

Can I have the details of your birth chart

please. I think I have missed it,

If it was already made known to the

Forum. Pl. oblige.

Truly yours,

K.S.V.Ramani.

On Behalf Of hbk1hbk_2100

17 September 2009 20:58

Re:

Womaniser

Thanks Adith.

" adith kasinath.g.k " <gkadithkasinath wrote:

>

> Hi friend,

>

> You are a rare Lucky person having most of the planets posited in 11 and

> well signified. Chances of sudden wealth, enjoying all the fruits of life

> and many more. The womanizing is a part of that!!!.

>

> Hope analysis on your chart may not be much informative. YOU LUCKY FRIEND!

> [?] ENJOY!

>

> By the way your frank statement is greatly appreciated.

>

> Regards

> Adith

>

> On Thu, Sep 17, 2009 at 11:30 AM, hbk1hbk_2100 <hbk1hbk_2100wrote:

>

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Friends,

> >

> > You can use my chart for analysis. I had so many legal and illegal

love

> > affairs in my life. I enjoyed women from many different cultures.

> >

> > I will see your analysis, and then I will share some thoughts.

> >

> > G. Singh

> >

> >

> > -- In

<%40>, " tw853 "

> > <tw853@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Friends,

> > >

> > > 1. If 9CSL is linked with (a) 7 & 11, 2nd legal marriage;

(b) 5 & 11,

> > maintaining affairs; and © 5,7,9 & 11, living with two partners

at the

> > same time.

> > > -K. Baskaran: Principles of Cuspal Interlinks p 156

> > >

> > > 2.Principle linkage of 5th with 9th- 9,11 multiple illegal

affairs

> > > Principle linkage of 8th with 9th- 9,11 multiple illegal affairs

> > > -K. Baskaran: Applications of Cuspal Interlinks Part 2 pp 1136,143

> > >

> > > 3. In the following chart, placement of Mars as significator of

8,11 in

> > Asc, joined by Venus as significator of 8,9 (multiple of 7 by being

3rd from

> > 7),11, aspected by Saturn as significator of 5 and in addition aspect

of

> > both Mars and Saturn on Moon as significator of 8,11,12 are very

> > interesting.

> > > Chart 1,M,19-08-1946,08:51AM,TZ6hW,Hope,Arkansas,US,33n40,93w36,

Asc Vi

> > 12:28:25,NKPA 23:01:19 (KPAstro 3.1)

> > > http://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Clinton%2C_Bill

> > >

> > > Regards,

> > > tw

> > >

> > >

<%40>, Sagar

> > S <ssagar86@> wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear friends

> > > > Mr.K.Baskaran had given some points in his cuspal

interlinks..

> > > > Soon after i get the book i will give the detailed points

for the

> > reference of all.

> > > > Regards

> > > > Sahhasra Saagara

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > satyanarayana murthy <vsnm_vdl@>

> > > > K_p_Systems < <%40>

> > >

> > > > Monday, 14 September, 2009 4:30:57 PM

> > > > Womaniser

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Dear Readers,

> > > > I humbly state that eventhough I am not an expert in this,

having a

> > little knowledge I am to submit the following few lines for your

perusal.

> > > > " Rahu, Saturn, Mars, Venus well connected with I, V,

XI cusps is an

> > indication of an illegal incestious union " Please observe this

also.

> > > > 5th and 7th connected with these planets also is an

indication of

> > courtship and illegal contact in between the sexes prior to their

marriage.

> > > > with best regards & thanks,

> > > > VSN. Murthy,

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you.

Check out

> > Buzz.

> > > > __.._,_.___

> > > > Messages in this topic (1) Reply (via web post) | Start a

> > > > Messages | Files | Photos | Links | Database | Polls |

Calendar

> > > > Change settings via the Web ( ID required)

> > > > Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest

| Switch

> > format to Traditional

> > > > Visit Your Group | Terms of Use | Un

> > > > Recent Activity

> > > > * 8

> > > > New Members

> > > > * 3

> > > > New FilesVisit Your Group

> > > > Give Back

> > > > for Good

> > > > Get inspired