IndiaDivine.org

YSR correct birth time

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear astro friends.

YSR birth time is not 19.45, but 14.51,

and the place of birth is not kadapa but Balapanuru near Jammalamadugu

Thanks ,please note itM. Sampath Kumar.--- On Thu, 9/3/09, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath wrote:

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinathRe: AP CM DEAD OR ALIVE ? Date: Thursday, September 3, 2009, 4:33 AM

Dear Bhargav,

Thanks !

Yes. His prediction has come true. Also please check my posting yesterday's and analysis (Where is AP CM?) which was clearly showing the danger to his life at the forest area and the 8th CSl signfied the Accident and the Maraka.

Also Suna ji and many others predicted correctly.

Regards

Adith

On Thu, Sep 3, 2009 at 12:54 PM, Bhargava Ram <gd26ram (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

Dear Adith,Yes it is confirmed that AP CM is dead. Shri Punitji had predicted this yesterday in his mail and it has come true.PranamsBhargav.--- On Thu, 3/9/09, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com> wrote:

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com> Re: AP CM DEAD OR ALIVE ?

@gro ups.comThursday, 3 September, 2009, 12:15 PM

Dear Members, I heard that AP CM is DEAD in the Copter Crash!

Can anybody confirm this? As there is power failure here in my locality, I could not watch TV. In the internet, I could see the news.

Regards

Adith

On Thu, Sep 3, 2009 at 12:05 PM, sunil gondhalekar <sunilalaka (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

dear punit,

i have got the birth details of CM Rajshekhar Reddy from a reliable source.DOB:08-07-1949TOB:19.45PMPLACE:KADAPA( AP)he is running Rahu/Ketu/Mars and seems to be life threatening.

let my prediction fails

-sunil gondhalekar

On Thu, Sep 3, 2009 at 11:59 AM, Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

Dear Friends,

Yesterday, though I mentioend that my horary chart tells me a sad story, I was not able to write in detail due to some other urgent work. Though my chart was so clear, I didn't had any hesitation in concluding the unfortunate and hence I posted it on my twitter (http://twitter. com/punitastrolo ger) even much before posting here. Here is a quick analysis of my horary chart (taken from my blog) -

According to news, Mr Y S Rajasekhara Reddy (popularly known as YSR), Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh state, is missing since around 9:12 AM this morning. Search operation is going. According to ToI online, "From remote sensing satellites, fighter jets, UAVs, troops on the ground to barefoot deer-hunting tribals with bows and arrows- a mission of huge magnitude was underway on Wednesday night to trace YSR Reddy's missing helicopter." Everyone in India is asking the same question - what happened to YSR? Is YSR dead or alive?As I don't have birth chart of YSR, natal astrology will not of much of the use. Horary astrology seemed the only resort. Horary astrology (Prashna Jyotish in Hindi) is a branch of astrology which is useful when birth details are not available. Sometimes astrologers claim that it is more accurate than the natal (birth chart) astrology.So around 5PM today, I decided to cast horary chart to get the answer. Here

are the details for the horary chart -Query: YSR dead or Alive?Date of query: September 2nd, 2009Time of query: 5:01 PMPlace of query: Agra, UP, IndiaHorary Number: 215The detailed horary chart can be found here.Here is the analysis of the horary chart -First house is house of overall well being. 8th house is the house of longevity. If these houses are connected with Markaka (death giving planets) and Badhaka house, death is indicated.In the present chart, Ascendant sub lord is Saturn in 7th house. 2nd house and 7th house are called maraka house in Vedic astrology and presence of Saturn in 7th makes it Maraka. Saturn owns 12th and 1st house. 12th house is the house of departure from

this world and moksha etc. and generally indicates death if connected with Maraka houses and Badhaka houses. Saturn is in star of Sun who is lord of 7th house and also in 7th house, again a Maraka house. So Saturn is very well a Maraka planet.Now see 8th house. 8th house sub lord is Venus. Venus is lord of 4th and 9th house and is situated in 6th house. According to Vedic astrology, for fixed ascendant, 9th house is the Badhaka house. Sixth house is the house of wound and diseases and generally gives indication of problem to body. Venus is in the Nakshatra of Saturn and we have already talked about the fact that Saturn is a strong Maraka planet.Present mahadasa is of Moon lord of 6th in 12th. Sub-period (bhukti) is of Venus and we have already talked about Maraka and Badhaka connection of Venus.So to conclude, the chart doesn't present any good picture and chances of his survival looks bleak as per my analysis. I

wish my analysis goes wrong. Quite a few of my fellow astrologers have predicted otherwise and I wish their predictions come out true. You can also read some of those analysis in the KP Astrology Discussion forum.

Thanks & Regards,Punit Pandey

On Wed, Sep 2, 2009 at 7:44 PM, Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

[Attachment(s) from Punit Pandey included below]

Dear Friends,

Unfortunatley, my horary chart tells me a sad story. I doubt his servival. In my horary chart both maraka and badhka are involved. I pray for him.

Horary chart is for following time -

September 2nd, 2009Time: 5:01 PMPlace: Agra, UP, IndiaHorary Number: 215

Horary chart is attached.

On Wed, Sep 2, 2009 at 6:32 PM, bkhardeep <bkhardeep > wrote:

Wed, Sep 2 04:00 PMThere has been no contact with the Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister, whose helicopter has been missing since 9:30 am after he took off from Hyderabad this morning, Home Ministry sources here said. "There has been no no contact established with the helicopter," sources in the ministry said. Seven Air Force choppers are looking for the CM and the govt has also requested people to help in the search.

i took random number by computer 176

at 18-10 IST

Place- Ludhiana

prediction

Rajshekhar Reddy is ALIVE

TAKING 9TH HOUSE AS ASCENDANT SINCE I DONT KNOW HIM PERSONALITY.

it falls in sign leo, a fixed sign.

houses for death are 2-7-9 (badhka)

ascendant sub lord is mercury

mercury is lord of 2 ( marka- danger) and 11th, in ascendant (will save him from danger)

mercury is in star of Moon, lord of 12 ( forest or kidnap or in trouble or under confinement )

Moon is in 6 ( bad condition) with jupiter , lord of 8 (high stress) and lord of 5 ( will have some kind of godly help )

mercury is in sub of mars

mars is lord of 4 and 9 ( good for longevity )

mars is in star of Rahu

Rahu in 5 ensure he is alive.

conclusion-

he is alive

hs nagi

-- Sunil Gondhalekarwww.astrologyask. com

Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.

DEAR PUNET JI BOTH YOUR PREDICTIONS COME TRUE THOUGH THE NEWS IS SAD AND UNWANTED BUT CONGRATS FOR YOUR CORRACT DIAGNOSIS SANTA BOORLA --- On Thu, 9/3/09, siva devotee <sampath2016 wrote:siva devotee <sampath2016Re: YSR correct birth time Date: Thursday, September 3, 2009, 3:54 PM

Dear astro friends.

YSR birth time is not 19.45, but 14.51,

and the place of birth is not kadapa but Balapanuru near Jammalamadugu

Thanks ,please note itM. Sampath Kumar.--- On Thu, 9/3/09, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com> wrote:

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>Re: AP CM DEAD OR ALIVE ?@gro ups.comThursday, September 3, 2009, 4:33 AM

Dear Bhargav,

Thanks !

Yes. His prediction has come true. Also please check my posting yesterday's and analysis (Where is AP CM?) which was clearly showing the danger to his life at the forest area and the 8th CSl signfied the Accident and the Maraka.

Also Suna ji and many others predicted correctly.

Regards

Adith

On Thu, Sep 3, 2009 at 12:54 PM, Bhargava Ram <gd26ram (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

Dear Adith,Yes it is confirmed that AP CM is dead. Shri Punitji had predicted this yesterday in his mail and it has come true.PranamsBhargav.--- On Thu, 3/9/09, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com> wrote:

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com> Re: AP CM DEAD OR ALIVE ?

@gro ups.comThursday, 3 September, 2009, 12:15 PM

Dear Members, I heard that AP CM is DEAD in the Copter Crash!

Can anybody confirm this? As there is power failure here in my locality, I could not watch TV. In the internet, I could see the news.

Regards

Adith

On Thu, Sep 3, 2009 at 12:05 PM, sunil gondhalekar <sunilalaka (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

dear punit,

i have got the birth details of CM Rajshekhar Reddy from a reliable source.DOB:08-07-1949TOB:19.45PMPLACE:KADAPA( AP)he is running Rahu/Ketu/Mars and seems to be life threatening.

let my prediction fails

-sunil gondhalekar

On Thu, Sep 3, 2009 at 11:59 AM, Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

Dear Friends,

Yesterday, though I mentioend that my horary chart tells me a sad story, I was not able to write in detail due to some other urgent work. Though my chart was so clear, I didn't had any hesitation in concluding the unfortunate and hence I posted it on my twitter (http://twitter. com/punitastrolo ger) even much before posting here. Here is a quick analysis of my horary chart (taken from my blog) -

According to news, Mr Y S Rajasekhara Reddy (popularly known as YSR), Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh state, is missing since around 9:12 AM this morning. Search operation is going. According to ToI online, "From remote sensing satellites, fighter jets, UAVs, troops on the ground to barefoot deer-hunting tribals with bows and arrows- a mission of huge magnitude was underway on Wednesday night to trace YSR Reddy's missing helicopter." Everyone in India is asking the same question - what happened to YSR? Is YSR dead or alive?As I don't have birth chart of YSR, natal astrology will not of much of the use. Horary astrology seemed the only resort. Horary astrology (Prashna Jyotish in Hindi) is a branch of astrology which is useful when birth details are not available. Sometimes astrologers claim that it is more accurate than the natal (birth chart) astrology.So around 5PM today, I decided to cast horary chart to get the answer. Here

are the details for the horary chart -Query: YSR dead or Alive?Date of query: September 2nd, 2009Time of query: 5:01 PMPlace of query: Agra, UP, IndiaHorary Number: 215The detailed horary chart can be found here.Here is the analysis of the horary chart -First house is house of overall well being. 8th house is the house of longevity. If these houses are connected with Markaka (death giving planets) and Badhaka house, death is indicated.In the present chart, Ascendant sub lord is Saturn in 7th house. 2nd house and 7th house are called maraka house in Vedic astrology and presence of Saturn in 7th makes it Maraka. Saturn owns 12th and 1st house. 12th house is the house of departure

from

this world and moksha etc. and generally indicates death if connected with Maraka houses and Badhaka houses. Saturn is in star of Sun who is lord of 7th house and also in 7th house, again a Maraka house. So Saturn is very well a Maraka planet.Now see 8th house. 8th house sub lord is Venus. Venus is lord of 4th and 9th house and is situated in 6th house. According to Vedic astrology, for fixed ascendant, 9th house is the Badhaka house. Sixth house is the house of wound and diseases and generally gives indication of problem to body. Venus is in the Nakshatra of Saturn and we have already talked about the fact that Saturn is a strong Maraka planet.Present mahadasa is of Moon lord of 6th in 12th. Sub-period (bhukti) is of Venus and we have already talked about Maraka and Badhaka connection of Venus.So to conclude, the chart doesn't present any good picture and chances of his survival looks bleak as per my analysis. I

wish my analysis goes wrong. Quite a few of my fellow astrologers have predicted otherwise and I wish their predictions come out true. You can also read some of those analysis in the KP Astrology Discussion forum.

On Wed, Sep 2, 2009 at 7:44 PM, Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

[Attachment(s) from Punit Pandey included below]

Dear Friends,

Unfortunatley, my horary chart tells me a sad story. I doubt his servival. In my horary chart both maraka and badhka are involved. I pray for him.

Horary chart is for following time -

September 2nd, 2009Time: 5:01 PMPlace: Agra, UP, IndiaHorary Number: 215

Horary chart is attached.

On Wed, Sep 2, 2009 at 6:32 PM, bkhardeep <bkhardeep > wrote:

Wed, Sep 2 04:00 PMThere has been no contact with the Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister, whose helicopter has been missing since 9:30 am after he took off from Hyderabad this morning, Home Ministry sources here said. "There has been no no contact established with the helicopter," sources in the ministry said. Seven Air Force choppers are looking for the CM and the govt has also requested people to help in the search.

i took random number by computer 176

at 18-10 IST

Place- Ludhiana

prediction

Rajshekhar Reddy is ALIVE

TAKING 9TH HOUSE AS ASCENDANT SINCE I DONT KNOW HIM PERSONALITY.

it falls in sign leo, a fixed sign.

houses for death are 2-7-9 (badhka)

ascendant sub lord is mercury

mercury is lord of 2 ( marka- danger) and 11th, in ascendant (will save him from danger)

mercury is in star of Moon, lord of 12 ( forest or kidnap or in trouble or under confinement )

Moon is in 6 ( bad condition) with jupiter , lord of 8 (high stress) and lord of 5 ( will have some kind of godly help )

mercury is in sub of mars

mars is lord of 4 and 9 ( good for longevity )

mars is in star of Rahu

Rahu in 5 ensure he is alive.

conclusion-

he is alive

hs nagi

-- Sunil Gondhalekarwww.astrologyask. com

Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.