Age difference between couples

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear All,

Does the 7 CSL has any connection in interpreting the age difference between

husband and wife. I was trying to analyse few charts, in which 7th CSL is

mercury. In most of the cases, I found that the husband and wife are of similar

age group, with the difference not exceeding 2 to 3 years. How does other

planets give results. Is there any research available on this topic.

with regards

Dhananjay

Guest guest

Dear Dhananjay,

If the VIIth csl is Saturn,aged husband,age diff. will be very much,if Jupiter/Venus/Sun,poper age difference in age,if Moon/Mars/Merc age different will be very little,at times husband will be younger than the wife...as per K.P. rules...

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

GOOD LUCK !

Dhananjaya Kekuda <dhaya_pdr Sent: Friday, July 24, 2009 3:16:07 PM Age difference between couples

Dear All,Does the 7 CSL has any connection in interpreting the age difference between husband and wife. I was trying to analyse few charts, in which 7th CSL is mercury. In most of the cases, I found that the husband and wife are of similar age group, with the difference not exceeding 2 to 3 years. How does other planets give results. Is there any research available on this topic.with regardsDhananjay

Guest guest

Hi

There is indeed the guidance available for that. Guruji has stated that if its a planet like ercury, Moon or Venus, then the diff is 2-3 years. If its Jupiter, it will be as per the customs of the relevent society. If its saturn, then the man is generally older to the woman by as long as 8-10 years. If the saturn happens to be the CSL in the case of the woman, the woman may be older to the husband by a ouple of years.

Other knowledgeable memebers may add their views on this.

regards,

--- On Fri, 7/24/09, Dhananjaya Kekuda <dhaya_pdr wrote:

Dhananjaya Kekuda <dhaya_pdr Age difference between couples Date: Friday, July 24, 2009, 3:16 PM

Dear All,Does the 7 CSL has any connection in interpreting the age difference between husband and wife. I was trying to analyse few charts, in which 7th CSL is mercury. In most of the cases, I found that the husband and wife are of similar age group, with the difference not exceeding 2 to 3 years. How does other planets give results. Is there any research available on this topic.with regardsDhananjay

Guest guest

Respected Lajmiji,

Namasthe.

Your message may be very useful for determining the age difference between the life partners.

Thanks for the guidence.

Dr. Rath.

Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi Sent: Saturday, July 25, 2009 8:41:26 PMRe: Age difference between couples

Dear Dhananjay,

If the VIIth csl is Saturn,aged husband,age diff. will be very much,if Jupiter/Venus/ Sun,poper age difference in age,if Moon/Mars/Merc age different will be very little,at times husband will be younger than the wife...as per K.P. rules...

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

GOOD LUCK !

Dhananjaya Kekuda <dhaya_pdr >@gro ups.comFriday, July 24, 2009 3:16:07 PM Age difference between couples

Guest guest

Dear Sudeepji,

The message perhaps does not carry the complete information. Kindly elaborate little more. Secondly, I would like to know how to assertain from a chart of a female whoe is older, husband or wife? Similarly from the chart of a male how to assertain who is older wife or husband. Does the consideration of sub lords of Ascendant and VII cusp shall reflect this? Supposing in a female chart the Ascendant sub lord is Saturn and the VII cusp sub lord is Mercury then should we predict that the woman is older than the man? Could it be so?

Regards.

Dr. Rath

Sudeep Rawool <sbrawool Sent: Saturday, July 25, 2009 10:41:02 PMRe: Age difference between couples

Hi

There is indeed the guidance available for that. Guruji has stated that if its a planet like ercury, Moon or Venus, then the diff is 2-3 years. If its Jupiter, it will be as per the customs of the relevent society. If its saturn, then the man is generally older to the woman by as long as 8-10 years. If the saturn happens to be the CSL in the case of the woman, the woman may be older to the husband by a ouple of years.

regards,

--- On Fri, 7/24/09, Dhananjaya Kekuda <dhaya_pdr > wrote:

Dhananjaya Kekuda <dhaya_pdr > Age difference between couples@gro ups.comFriday, July 24, 2009, 3:16 PM

Guest guest

Dear Lajmi ji,Thank you for your response. After few chart analysis, I found that even though mercury is the 7CSL, the age difference between the couple is about 12 years. In female's chart, ketu is in 7th. Is Ketu in 7th in a female chart acting as the dominating factor here in getting aged husband? . Moreover, the 7th lord is in 12th, that could also be the factor? with regardsDhananjay--- On Sat, 7/25/09, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi wrote:Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmiRe: Age difference between couples Date: Saturday, July 25, 2009, 8:11 AM

Dear Dhananjay,

If the VIIth csl is Saturn,aged husband,age diff. will be very much,if Jupiter/Venus/ Sun,poper age difference in age,if Moon/Mars/Merc age different will be very little,at times husband will be younger than the wife...as per K.P. rules...

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

GOOD LUCK !

Dhananjaya Kekuda <dhaya_pdr >@gro ups.comFriday, July 24, 2009 3:16:07 PM Age difference between couples

Guest guest

Dear Dhananjay,

You have not mentioned the Signlord and the star-lord of Kethu...

Kindly furnish...

Yogesh Lajmi

Dhananjaya Kekuda <dhaya_pdr Sent: Sunday, July 26, 2009 5:47:09 PMRe: Age difference between couples

Dear Lajmi ji,Thank you for your response. After few chart analysis, I found that even though mercury is the 7CSL, the age difference between the couple is about 12 years. In female's chart, ketu is in 7th. Is Ketu in 7th in a female chart acting as the dominating factor here in getting aged husband? . Moreover, the 7th lord is in 12th, that could also be the factor? with regardsDhananjay--- On Sat, 7/25/09, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ > wrote:

Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >Re: Age difference between couples@gro ups.comSaturday, July 25, 2009, 8:11 AM

Dear Dhananjay,

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.

GOOD LUCK !

Guest guest

Dear Sir,

You have not furnished the information completely...

On this scanty info I am unable to comment anything at all.

Yogesh Lajmi

>

> Dear Lajmi ji,

>

> Thank you for your response. After few chart analysis, I found that even

though mercury is the 7CSL, the age difference between the couple is about 12

years. In female's chart, ketu is in 7th. Is Ketu in 7th in a female chart

acting as the dominating factor here in getting aged husband? . Moreover, the

7th lord is in 12th, that could also be the factor?

>

> with regards

> Dhananjay

>

> --- On Sat, 7/25/09, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi wrote:

>

> Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi

> Re: Age difference between couples

>

> Saturday, July 25, 2009, 8:11 AM

>

>

>

>

>

> Dear Dhananjay,

>                          If the VIIth csl is Saturn,aged husband,age diff.

will be very much,if Jupiter/Venus/ Sun,poper age difference in age,if

Moon/Mars/Merc age different will be very little,at times husband will be

younger than the wife...as per K.P. rules...

>                          With best wishes,

>                          Yogesh Lajmi.

>                                                  GOOD LUCK !

>

>

>

>

>

> Dhananjaya Kekuda <dhaya_pdr >

> @gro ups.com

> Friday, July 24, 2009 3:16:07 PM

> Age difference between couples

>

>  

>

>

>

> Dear All,

>

> Does the 7 CSL has any connection in interpreting the age difference between

husband and wife. I was trying to analyse few charts, in which 7th CSL is

mercury. In most of the cases, I found that the husband and wife are of similar

age group, with the difference not exceeding 2 to 3 years. How does other

planets give results. Is there any research available on this topic.

>

> with regards

> Dhananjay

>

Guest guest

Dear Mr. Rath,

Hi

The in my little experiece, the rules related to every planet are applicabe in a simialr way to a male as well as the female chart. The only exception appears to be that of saturn. I have seen one chart where saturn is the CSL of 7th for a man and he has married a girl of almost the same age. But it is also seen that in a female chart, saturn being the CSL of the 7th house may indicate that the woaman will get a much older husband.

Regards,

sudeep--- On Sun, 7/26/09, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

Luther Rath <rathlutherRe: Age difference between couples Date: Sunday, July 26, 2009, 7:31 AM

Dear Sudeepji,

The message perhaps does not carry the complete information. Kindly elaborate little more. Secondly, I would like to know how to assertain from a chart of a female whoe is older, husband or wife? Similarly from the chart of a male how to assertain who is older wife or husband. Does the consideration of sub lords of Ascendant and VII cusp shall reflect this? Supposing in a female chart the Ascendant sub lord is Saturn and the VII cusp sub lord is Mercury then should we predict that the woman is older than the man? Could it be so?

Regards.

Dr. Rath

Sudeep Rawool <sbrawool >@gro ups.comSaturday, July 25, 2009 10:41:02 PMRe: Age difference between couples

Hi

regards,

Dhananjaya Kekuda <dhaya_pdr > Age difference between couples@gro ups.comFriday, July 24, 2009, 3:16 PM

Guest guest

Dear Lajmi ji,The birth data of the female whose husband is 12 years older than her is given below: 18th August 1976, 11:11 A.M. , Udipi is the place of birth ( 74 E 45, 13 N 21)Marriage had taken place in October 1997. Her husband was born in the year 1964. Exact date of birth is unknown. Please give your comments on this. 7CSL is mercury and how such a large age difference occured? with regardsDhananjay --- On Sun, 7/26/09, yogeshlajmi <yogeshlajmi wrote:yogeshlajmi <yogeshlajmi Re: Age difference between couples Date: Sunday, July 26, 2009, 7:19 AM

Dear Sir,

You have not furnished the information completely.. .

On this scanty info I am unable to comment anything at all.

Yogesh Lajmi

>

> Dear Lajmi ji,

>

> Thank you for your response. After few chart analysis, I found that even though mercury is the 7CSL, the age difference between the couple is about 12 years. In female's chart, ketu is in 7th. Is Ketu in 7th in a female chart acting as the dominating factor here in getting aged husband? . Moreover, the 7th lord is in 12th, that could also be the factor?

>

> with regards

> Dhananjay

>

> --- On Sat, 7/25/09, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ ...> wrote:

>

> Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ ...>

> Re: Age difference between couples

> @gro ups.com

> Saturday, July 25, 2009, 8:11 AM

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Dear Dhananjay,

> If the VIIth csl is Saturn,aged husband,age diff. will be very much,if Jupiter/Venus/ Sun,poper age difference in age,if Moon/Mars/Merc age different will be very little,at times husband will be younger than the wife...as per K.P. rules...

> With best wishes,

> Yogesh Lajmi.

> GOOD LUCK !

>

>

>

>

>

> Dhananjaya Kekuda <dhaya_pdr >

> @gro ups.com

> Friday, July 24, 2009 3:16:07 PM

> Age difference between couples

>

>

>

>

>

> Dear All,

>

> Does the 7 CSL has any connection in interpreting the age difference between husband and wife. I was trying to analyse few charts, in which 7th CSL is mercury. In most of the cases, I found that the husband and wife are of similar age group, with the difference not exceeding 2 to 3 years. How does other planets give results. Is there any research available on this topic.

>

> with regards

> Dhananjay

>

Guest guest

Dear Dhanjay,

Pl. send the detailed horoscope cast as per K.P.

I'll rely in detail....

Yogesh Lajmi

Dhananjaya Kekuda <dhaya_pdr Sent: Monday, July 27, 2009 9:29:46 AMRe: Re: Age difference between couples

Dear Lajmi ji,The birth data of the female whose husband is 12 years older than her is given below: 18th August 1976, 11:11 A.M. , Udipi is the place of birth ( 74 E 45, 13 N 21)Marriage had taken place in October 1997. Her husband was born in the year 1964. Exact date of birth is unknown. Please give your comments on this. 7CSL is mercury and how such a large age difference occured? with regardsDhananjay --- On Sun, 7/26/09, yogeshlajmi <yogeshlajmi@ > wrote:

yogeshlajmi <yogeshlajmi@ > Re: Age difference between couples@gro ups.comSunday, July 26, 2009, 7:19 AM

Dear Sir,You have not furnished the information completely.. .On this scanty info I am unable to comment anything at all.Yogesh Lajmi>> Dear Lajmi ji,> > Thank you for your response. After few chart analysis, I found that even though mercury is the 7CSL, the age difference between the couple is about 12 years. In female's chart, ketu is in 7th. Is Ketu in 7th in a female chart acting as the dominating factor here in getting aged husband? . Moreover, the 7th lord is in 12th, that could also be the factor? > > with regards> Dhananjay> > --- On Sat, 7/25/09, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ ...> wrote:> > Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ ...>> Re: Age difference between couples> @gro ups.com> Saturday, July 25, 2009, 8:11 AM> > > > >

> > > > > > > > Dear Dhananjay,> If the VIIth csl is Saturn,aged husband,age diff. will be very much,if Jupiter/Venus/ Sun,poper age difference in age,if Moon/Mars/Merc age different will be very little,at times husband will be younger than the wife...as per K.P. rules...> With best wishes,> Yogesh Lajmi.>

GOOD LUCK !> > > > > > Dhananjaya Kekuda <dhaya_pdr >> @gro ups.com> Friday, July 24, 2009 3:16:07 PM> Age difference between couples> > > > > > Dear All,> > Does the 7 CSL has any connection in interpreting the age difference between husband and wife. I was trying to analyse few charts, in which 7th CSL is mercury. In most of the cases, I found that the husband and wife are of similar age group, with the difference not exceeding 2 to 3 years. How does other planets give

results. Is there any research available on this topic.> > with regards> Dhananjay>

Guest guest

Thank you dear Sudeepji for your reply and clerification.

Dr. Rath

Sudeep Rawool <sbrawool Sent: Monday, July 27, 2009 8:57:06 AMRe: Age difference between couples

Dear Mr. Rath,

Hi

The in my little experiece, the rules related to every planet are applicabe in a simialr way to a male as well as the female chart. The only exception appears to be that of saturn. I have seen one chart where saturn is the CSL of 7th for a man and he has married a girl of almost the same age. But it is also seen that in a female chart, saturn being the CSL of the 7th house may indicate that the woaman will get a much older husband.

Regards,

sudeep--- On Sun, 7/26/09, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

Luther Rath <rathluther >Re: Age difference between couples@gro ups.comSunday, July 26, 2009, 7:31 AM

Dear Sudeepji,

Regards.

Dr. Rath

Sudeep Rawool <sbrawool >@gro ups.comSaturday, July 25, 2009 10:41:02 PMRe: Age difference between couples

Hi

regards,

Guest guest

Respected sir,

Pls find the below clarification for your query.

" " Age difference between Partners:

- According to Krishnamurti system consider the lord of the constellation and

the sub lord. They indicate whether the wife is aged or young. So also in the

bride's chart, one is to judge the difference in age between husband and wife.

1. Saturn ruling the constellation or sub where 7th cusp falls, husband an aged

person. So, the difference in much.

2. Jupiter, Venus and sun denote proper difference in age if they rule the

constellation and sub

3. If Mars or Mercury or Moon rule the constellation or sub, the difference is

very little. Husband will be young.

4. In each chart, find out whom Rahu or Ketu indicate. Accordingly read the

result. " "

tfyki

wkr

Padmakar D

, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi wrote:

>

> Dear Dhanjay,

>                      Pl. send the detailed horoscope cast as per K.P.

>                      I'll rely in detail...

>                      Yogesh Lajmi

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> Dhananjaya Kekuda <dhaya_pdr

>

> Monday, July 27, 2009 9:29:46 AM

> Re: Re: Age difference between couples

>

>  

> Dear Lajmi ji,

>

> The birth data of the female whose husband is 12 years older than her is given

below:

>

> 18th August 1976, 11:11 A.M. , Udipi is the place of birth ( 74 E 45, 13 N 21)

>

> Marriage had taken place in October 1997. Her husband was born in the year

1964. Exact date of birth is unknown.

>

> Please give your comments on this. 7CSL is mercury and how such a large age

difference occured?

>

> with regards

> Dhananjay

> --- On Sun, 7/26/09, yogeshlajmi <yogeshlajmi@ > wrote:

>

>

> >yogeshlajmi <yogeshlajmi@ >

> > Re: Age difference between couples

> >@gro ups.com

> >Sunday, July 26, 2009, 7:19 AM

> >

> >

> > 

> >Dear Sir,

> >You have not furnished the information completely.. .

> >On this scanty info I am unable to comment anything at all.

> >Yogesh Lajmi

> >>

> >> Dear Lajmi ji,

> >>

> >> Thank you for your response. After few chart analysis, I found that even

though mercury is the 7CSL, the age difference between the couple is about 12

years. In female's chart, ketu is in 7th. Is Ketu in 7th in a female chart

acting as the dominating factor here in getting aged husband? . Moreover, the

7th lord is in 12th, that could also be the factor?

> >>

> >> with regards

> >> Dhananjay

> >>

> >> --- On Sat, 7/25/09, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ ...> wrote:

> >>

> >> Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ ....>

> >> Re: Age difference between couples

> >> @gro ups.com

> >> Saturday, July 25, 2009, 8:11 AM

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>  

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >> Dear Dhananjay,

> >>                          If the VIIth csl is Saturn,aged husband,age diff.

will be very much,if Jupiter/Venus/ Sun,poper age difference in age,if

Moon/Mars/Merc age different will be very little,at times husband will be

younger than the wife...as per K.P. rules...

> >>                          With best wishes,

> >>                          Yogesh Lajmi.

> >>                                                  GOOD LUCK !

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >> Dhananjaya Kekuda <dhaya_pdr >

> >> @gro ups.com

> >> Friday, July 24, 2009 3:16:07 PM

> >> Age difference between couples

> >>

> >>  

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >> Dear All,

> >>

> >> Does the 7 CSL has any connection in interpreting the age difference

between husband and wife. I was trying to analyse few charts, in which 7th CSL

is mercury. In most of the cases, I found that the husband and wife are of

similar age group, with the difference not exceeding 2 to 3 years. How does

other planets give results. Is there any research available on this topic.

> >>

> >> with regards

> >> Dhananjay

> >>

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Dhananjayji

May I gfive my opinion on the chart given by you with much age difference in the couple married in 1997. Though the rule says, if

7th CSL is Mercury, there will not be much difference in the age of couple, the rule also says that there should be no connection

of Saturn wsith 7th or 7th lord. In this chart the following points are noted : (1) Saturn aspects 7th house and 7th lord Mars by his

special aspects. Ssaturn is in its own star and hence it is strong by position, aspects etc. (2) Mercury, CSL of 7th and 11th,

is also with positional strength i.e. no other planet is in its stars. Such Mercury is in the sub of Moon in the star of Saturn.

Thus Mercury is conne ctedc to Saturn. Venus, Kalathrakarak too is in the sub of Moon who is in the star of Saturn. Venus too

is connec ted to saturn. (3) Dasa and Bhukthi at the time of marriage is R\hu, posited alone in Lagna Bh\av\m in Venus sign, and Venus is connected to Saturn and Rahu acts as Venus.(4) Let us see Ascdt. S/L as to what is the native's destiny. Ascdt.

s/L is Saturn with positiona\l strength and has connection to 7th. She is therefore destined to get much age difference person

as her husband.

Thus all the above points indicate, that there ios no wonder, she got her husband with 12 years difference in age.

Truly yours,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

Dhananjaya Kekuda

Monday, July 27, 2009 9:29 AM

Re: Re: Age difference between couples

Dear Lajmi ji,The birth data of the female whose husband is 12 years older than her is given below: 18th August 1976, 11:11 A.M. , Udipi is the place of birth ( 74 E 45, 13 N 21)Marriage had taken place in October 1997. Her husband was born in the year 1964. Exact date of birth is unknown. Please give your comments on this. 7CSL is mercury and how such a large age difference occured? with regardsDhananjay --- On Sun, 7/26/09, yogeshlajmi <yogeshlajmi > wrote:

yogeshlajmi <yogeshlajmi > Re: Age difference between couples Date: Sunday, July 26, 2009, 7:19 AM

Dear Sir,You have not furnished the information completely.. .On this scanty info I am unable to comment anything at all.Yogesh Lajmi>> Dear Lajmi ji,> > Thank you for your response. After few chart analysis, I found that even though mercury is the 7CSL, the age difference between the couple is about 12 years. In female's chart, ketu is in 7th. Is Ketu in 7th in a female chart acting as the dominating factor here in getting aged husband? . Moreover, the 7th lord is in 12th, that could also be the factor? > > with regards> Dhananjay> > --- On Sat, 7/25/09, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ ...> wrote:> > Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ ...>> Re: Age difference between couples> @gro ups.com> Saturday, July 25, 2009, 8:11 AM> > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Dhananjay,> If the VIIth csl is Saturn,aged husband,age diff. will be very much,if Jupiter/Venus/ Sun,poper age difference in age,if Moon/Mars/Merc age different will be very little,at times husband will be younger than the wife...as per K.P. rules...> With best wishes,> Yogesh Lajmi.> GOOD LUCK !> > > > > > Dhananjaya Kekuda <dhaya_pdr >> @gro ups.com> Friday, July 24, 2009 3:16:07 PM> Age difference between couples> > > > > > Dear All,> > Does the 7 CSL has any connection in interpreting the age difference between husband and wife. I was trying to analyse few charts, in which 7th CSL is mercury. In most of the cases, I found that the husband and wife are of similar age group, with the difference not exceeding 2 to 3 years. How does other planets give results. Is there any research available on this topic.> > with regards> Dhananjay>

Guest guest

Dear Dhananjayji,

May I give my opinion on the chart given by you, wherein 7th CSL Mercury has given the female native marriage with a person with

much difference in age of nearly 12 years. It is true that the rule says 7th CSL, if Mercury it will give marriage with only littldifference, unlike Saturn with hugew difference. It is also true that the rule says, either 7th or 7th lord should not have any

connection with SATURN. In this chart the following points are worth noting. (1) Saturn aspects 7th house and 7th lord Marsby his special aspects 3 and 10; Saturn is in his oiwn star, hence he is strong. (2) CSL of 7th and 11th Mercury is also with positional strength (no planet in its stars) is strong for 7 and 11th to give marfri\age. He is in the sub of Moon in f the stzar of Saturn.. Thus Moon and thro' him Mercury both are connected to Saturn, a planet of giving much higher age as her husband,

especially both Mercury and Saturn are connected to 7th and 11th. (3) Venus is Kalathra Karaka and in whose sigh Rahu alone isposited as agent of Venus, The marriage was in Rahu Dasa and Rahu Bhukthi. Rahu is also connected to Saturn thro' Venus,

his Rasi lord.and Venus too in the sub of Moon in the star of Saturn. (4) On scrutiny of Ascdt. S/L as to what she is destineto get, the S/L is Saturn xignificator of 7th and 11th thus indifcating her marriage to be with a person of much older to her.

All the abo ve indicate clearly for the age difference. Your comment pl.

Truly yours,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

Dhananjaya Kekuda

Dear Lajmi ji,The birth data of the female whose husband is 12 years older than her is given below: 18th August 1976, 11:11 A.M. , Udipi is the place of birth ( 74 E 45, 13 N 21)Marriage had taken place in October 1997. Her husband was born in the year 1964. Exact date of birth is unknown. Please give your comments on this. 7CSL is mercury and how such a large age difference occured? with regardsDhananjay --- On Sun, 7/26/09, yogeshlajmi <yogeshlajmi > wrote:

yogeshlajmi <yogeshlajmi > Re: Age difference between couples Date: Sunday, July 26, 2009, 7:19 AM

Dear Sir,You have not furnished the information completely.. .On this scanty info I am unable to comment anything at all.Yogesh Lajmi>> Dear Lajmi ji,> > Thank you for your response. After few chart analysis, I found that even though mercury is the 7CSL, the age difference between the couple is about 12 years. In female's chart, ketu is in 7th. Is Ketu in 7th in a female chart acting as the dominating factor here in getting aged husband? . Moreover, the 7th lord is in 12th, that could also be the factor? > > with regards> Dhananjay> > --- On Sat, 7/25/09, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ ...> wrote:> > Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ ...>> Re: Age difference between couples> @gro ups.com> Saturday, July 25, 2009, 8:11 AM> > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Dhananjay,> If the VIIth csl is Saturn,aged husband,age diff. will be very much,if Jupiter/Venus/ Sun,poper age difference in age,if Moon/Mars/Merc age different will be very little,at times husband will be younger than the wife...as per K.P. rules...> With best wishes,> Yogesh Lajmi.> GOOD LUCK !> > > > > > Dhananjaya Kekuda <dhaya_pdr >> @gro ups.com> Friday, July 24, 2009 3:16:07 PM> Age difference between couples> > > > > > Dear All,> > Does the 7 CSL has any connection in interpreting the age difference between husband and wife. I was trying to analyse few charts, in which 7th CSL is mercury. In most of the cases, I found that the husband and wife are of similar age group, with the difference not exceeding 2 to 3 years. How does other planets give results. Is there any research available on this topic.> > with regards> Dhananjay>

Guest guest

Dear Ramani ji,Thank you for your analysis. Since saturn is involved with the 7th and 11 th house, it seems to be the reason for getting the aged husband. with regardsDhananjay--- On Fri, 7/31/09, kadavasal ramani <kadavasalramani wrote:kadavasal ramani <kadavasalramaniRe: Re: Age difference between couples Date: Friday, July 31, 2009, 10:21 AM

Dear Dhananjayji,

May I give my opinion on the chart given by you, wherein 7th CSL Mercury has given the female native marriage with a person with

much difference in age of nearly 12 years. It is true that the rule says 7th CSL, if Mercury it will give marriage with only littldifference, unlike Saturn with hugew difference. It is also true that the rule says, either 7th or 7th lord should not have any

connection with SATURN. In this chart the following points are worth noting. (1) Saturn aspects 7th house and 7th lord Marsby his special aspects 3 and 10; Saturn is in his oiwn star, hence he is strong. (2) CSL of 7th and 11th Mercury is also with positional strength (no planet in its stars) is strong for 7 and 11th to give marfri\age. He is in the sub of Moon in f the stzar of Saturn.. Thus Moon and thro' him Mercury both are connected to Saturn, a planet of giving much higher age as her husband,

especially both Mercury and Saturn are connected to 7th and 11th. (3) Venus is Kalathra Karaka and in whose sigh Rahu alone isposited as agent of Venus, The marriage was in Rahu Dasa and Rahu Bhukthi. Rahu is also connected to Saturn thro' Venus,

his Rasi lord.and Venus too in the sub of Moon in the star of Saturn. (4) On scrutiny of Ascdt. S/L as to what she is destineto get, the S/L is Saturn xignificator of 7th and 11th thus indifcating her marriage to be with a person of much older to her.

Truly yours,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

Dhananjaya Kekuda

@gro ups.com

Dear Lajmi ji,The birth data of the female whose husband is 12 years older than her is given below: 18th August 1976, 11:11 A.M. , Udipi is the place of birth ( 74 E 45, 13 N 21)Marriage had taken place in October 1997. Her husband was born in the year 1964. Exact date of birth is unknown. Please give your comments on this. 7CSL is mercury and how such a large age difference occured? with regardsDhananjay --- On Sun, 7/26/09, yogeshlajmi <yogeshlajmi@ > wrote:

yogeshlajmi <yogeshlajmi@ > Re: Age difference between couples@gro ups.comSunday, July 26, 2009, 7:19 AM

Guest guest

HELLO RAMANI JI VERY NICE ANALISES ANY ART OR SCIENCENEEDS APRICIATION YOU GAVE YOUR POINTS VERY CLEAR--- On Fri, 7/31/09, kadavasal ramani <kadavasalramani wrote:kadavasal ramani <kadavasalramaniRe: Re: Age difference between couples Date: Friday, July 31, 2009, 10:51 PM

Dear Dhananjayji,

much difference in age of nearly 12 years.. It is true that the rule says 7th CSL, if Mercury it will give marriage with only littldifference, unlike Saturn with hugew difference. It is also true that the rule says, either 7th or 7th lord should not have any

connection with SATURN. In this chart the following points are worth noting. (1) Saturn aspects 7th house and 7th lord Marsby his special aspects 3 and 10; Saturn is in his oiwn star, hence he is strong.. (2) CSL of 7th and 11th Mercury is also with positional strength (no planet in its stars) is strong for 7 and 11th to give marfri\age. He is in the sub of Moon in f the stzar of Saturn.. Thus Moon and thro' him Mercury both are connected to Saturn, a planet of giving much higher age as her husband,

Truly yours,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

Dhananjaya Kekuda

@gro ups.com

Guest guest

Dear Mr.Santa Boorla,

Thank you very much for your appreciation.

Truly yours,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

Santa Boorla

Saturday, August 01, 2009 1:24 PM

HELLO RAMANI JI VERY NICE ANALISES ANY ART OR SCIENCENEEDS APRICIATION YOU GAVE YOUR POINTS VERY CLEAR--- On Fri, 7/31/09, kadavasal ramani <kadavasalramani > wrote:

kadavasal ramani <kadavasalramani >Re: Re: Age difference between couples Date: Friday, July 31, 2009, 10:51 PM

Dear Dhananjayji,

much difference in age of nearly 12 years.. It is true that the rule says 7th CSL, if Mercury it will give marriage with only littldifference, unlike Saturn with hugew difference. It is also true that the rule says, either 7th or 7th lord should not have any

connection with SATURN. In this chart the following points are worth noting. (1) Saturn aspects 7th house and 7th lord Marsby his special aspects 3 and 10; Saturn is in his oiwn star, hence he is strong.. (2) CSL of 7th and 11th Mercury is also with positional strength (no planet in its stars) is strong for 7 and 11th to give marfri\age. He is in the sub of Moon in f the stzar of Saturn.. Thus Moon and thro' him Mercury both are connected to Saturn, a planet of giving much higher age as her husband,

Truly yours,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

Dhananjaya Kekuda

@gro ups.com