IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Dasa Bukthi Antara in KP

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Members

Is it possible to give correct prediction in KP without using DBA?

Dhanabalan

Guest guest

it may be possible in horary and ruling planet methods,where for yes or no type querry cen be answered.--- On Mon, 20/4/09, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan wrote:

Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan Dasa Bukthi Antara in KP"kpsystem groups" Monday, 20 April, 2009, 8:39 AM

Dear Members

Dhanabalan

Bring your gang together. Do your thing.. Find your favourite Group.

Guest guest

Dear Dhanabalan

Correct prediction in KP can be given without DBA but the timing of the event predicted will require DBA.

regards,

Ajoy

-

Dhanabalan R

kpsystem groups

Monday, April 20, 2009 8:39 AM

Dasa Bukthi Antara in KP

Dear Members

Dhanabalan

Guest guest

Dear Sir,

I vote for 'No'.

Dr. Rath.

Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalankpsystem groups Monday, April 20, 2009 8:39:09 AM Dasa Bukthi Antara in KP

Dear Members

Dhanabalan

Guest guest

, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan wrote:

>

> Dear Members

> Is it possible to give correct prediction in KP without using DBA?

> Dhanabalan

>

Dear Sir

I have crossed your message regarding the subject of using DBA ie. dasa, bukthi,

antra. I think in kp antra is a very important role to deciding the event to be

occur in the particular time, day. Generally in traditional and other methods

prediction to be carry out based on the dasa , bukthi . In KP one step is also

footforth sookshama. I am a new learner and I am studing this subjects in

various books to use the DBA . From the above am I correct or not correct

kindly guide me to follow up. Expecting your reply

Yours

Rajagopalan

Guest guest

yes, but DBA is reqd for timing of event

raichur anant --- On Mon, 20/4/09, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan wrote:

Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan Dasa Bukthi Antara in KP"kpsystem groups" Monday, 20 April, 2009, 8:39 AM

Dear Members

Dhanabalan

Now surf faster and smarter ! Check out the new Firefox 3 - Edition * Click here!

Guest guest

Dear Sir,Namasthe. In your reply you have given vote as "NO" In traditional astrologers are using dasa, bukthi, But in KP i think they are modified the name as star lord, sub lord, sub lord, sub sub lord, in the following manner.DASA---------STAR LORDBUKTHI------SUB LORDANTHRA-----SUB SUB LORDSOOKSHAMA-- SUB SUB SUB LORD Am I correct. Suppose Yes, I think in our KP system also maintaing the dasa bukthi anthra in different name. Expecting your commentsThanking youYours faithfullyrajagopalan--- On Mon, 20/4/09, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:Luther Rath <rathlutherRe: Dasa Bukthi Antara in

KP Date: Monday, 20 April, 2009, 7:12 PM

Dear Sir,

I vote for 'No'.

Dr. Rath.

Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ >kpsystem groups <@gro ups.com>Monday, April 20, 2009 8:39:09 AM Dasa Bukthi Antara in KP

Dear Members

Dhanabalan

Now surf faster and smarter ! Check out the new Firefox 3 - Edition * Click here!

Guest guest

Dear Mr.Dhanabalan<

It is surprising to find such a question from you having good knowledge of the subject of KP.

DBAS method is for predicting the timing of event. whether the event is promised or not is not dependent on DBAS. All this you may be knowing. Then why you have put such a question ? what exactly you expect from the members ?

Thanks & Regds.

Naidu KP

K. P. Naidu,Flat E-1, Prince Aptmts.,Nowroji Road,Maharanipeta,VISAKHAPATNAM 530002.Phone Resi: 0891-2712591.--- On Mon, 20/4/09, ajoy s. chomaal <ajoy_matchless wrote:

ajoy s. chomaal <ajoy_matchlessRe: Dasa Bukthi Antara in KP Date: Monday, 20 April, 2009, 6:10 PM

Dear Dhanabalan

Correct prediction in KP can be given without DBA but the timing of the event predicted will require DBA.

regards,

Ajoy

-

Dhanabalan R

kpsystem groups

Dasa Bukthi Antara in KP

Dear Members

Dhanabalan

Bollywood news, movie reviews, film trailers and more!

Guest guest

Dear Sri Naidu,

Pl. don't underestimate Sri R.Dhanabalan for his query on

DBA. He has raised this query with some specific purpose

and reason. It is because, one gentleman posing himsel as a revolutionist has delivered lecture with many shortcut ideas, in which he has asserted that the DBAs are of no use for deciding event; instead he insists for applying RPs.

On this, Sri Dhanabalan, it seems has initiated a debate

on this subject. Let us watch his further observations. .

Regards,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

K. P. Naidu

Tuesday, April 21, 2009 1:28 PM

Re: Dasa Bukthi Antara in KP

Dear Mr.Dhanabalan<

It is surprising to find such a question from you having good knowledge of the subject of KP.

DBAS method is for predicting the timing of event. whether the event is promised or not is not dependent on DBAS. All this you may be knowing. Then why you have put such a question ? what exactly you expect from the members ?

Thanks & Regds.

Naidu KP

K. P. Naidu,Flat E-1, Prince Aptmts.,Nowroji Road,Maharanipeta,VISAKHAPATNAM 530002.Phone Resi: 0891-2712591.--- On Mon, 20/4/09, ajoy s. chomaal <ajoy_matchless (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

ajoy s. chomaal <ajoy_matchless (AT) (DOT) co.in>Re: Dasa Bukthi Antara in KP Date: Monday, 20 April, 2009, 6:10 PM

Dear Dhanabalan

regards,

Ajoy

-

Dhanabalan R

kpsystem groups

Dasa Bukthi Antara in KP

Dear Members

Dhanabalan

Guest guest

Dear Sri Konthala P Naidu/ Sri KSV Ramani ji,

The following is the line given by Sri Dhanbalan ji,

" Is it possible to give correct prediction in KP without using DBA? "

As said by Sri Ramani; Sri Dhanbalan was born in Rahu- lagna sublord in Sagi

Asc. Rahu is in Venus star who is lord of 5n10 on 9th cusp orb and I hope that

is why he puts very tough ideas where it requires analytical thinking and create

no thoughts on this subject as said by Sri KSK ji to do research more on

diferent concepts.

It seems he might attended the astrology seminar conducted recently in Chennai.

According to my mind in KP u will know the results of each birth chart by

identifying the sublords and significators of various houses, then u will apply

the same to the DBA to identify when it will take place ( in case more

significtors then ur using the RPs to filter the significators) as said by Sri

Naidu, Vizag.

Now this new idea of Sri Dhanbalan is without going to DBA only by RPs who are

the significators of the concerned Bhavas would give the result on the concerned

bhava on the day Where the RPs are matching with bhava. This principle I am

following since a long time. This is meant for small events but not for big

events, which are very limited events in life time. such as marriage, birth of

children, etc.

e.g. I see the RPs of 1. DayLord 2. Moon sign lord 3. Moon Star Lord

at this juncture I verify whether these 3 RPs are connected to my 2nd house, 6

or 11, then I will see the other 2 RPs Ascendant signlord and Asc.. starlord

whether it is operating in the normal working hours (not being early morning or

after 9pm of the day) during that time I used to get my client or somebody

visits and gives some money to me. This is one way of testing RP with petty

events but not for big things where I have to see the DBA also invariably. This

wonder predictions can work successfully with the help of RPS as said by Guruji.

Thanks and Regards

OVN MURTHY HYDERABAD 94417 78427/ 23232212

, " Ramani " <kadavasalramani wrote:

>

> Dear Sri Naidu,

>

> Pl. don't underestimate Sri R.Dhanabalan for his query on

> DBA. He has raised this query with some specific purpose

> and reason. It is because, one gentleman posing himsel as a revolutionist has

delivered lecture with many shortcut ideas, in which he has asserted that the

DBAs are of no use for deciding event; instead he insists for applying RPs.

> On this, Sri Dhanabalan, it seems has initiated a debate

> on this subject. Let us watch his further observations. .

>

> Regards,

>

> K.S.V.Ramani

> -

> K. P. Naidu

>

> Tuesday, April 21, 2009 1:28 PM

> Re: Dasa Bukthi Antara in KP

>

>

>

>

>

> Dear Mr.Dhanabalan<

>

> It is surprising to find such a question from you having good

knowledge of the subject of KP.

> DBAS method is for predicting the timing of event. whether the event

is promised or not is not dependent on DBAS. All this you may be knowing. Then

why you have put such a question ? what exactly you expect from the members ?

>

> Thanks & Regds.

>

> Naidu KP

>

>

>

> K. P. Naidu,

> Flat E-1, Prince Aptmts.,

> Nowroji Road,

> Maharanipeta,

> VISAKHAPATNAM 530002.

> Phone Resi: 0891-2712591.

>

> --- On Mon, 20/4/09, ajoy s. chomaal <ajoy_matchless wrote:

>

>

> ajoy s. chomaal <ajoy_matchless

> Re: Dasa Bukthi Antara in KP

>

> Monday, 20 April, 2009, 6:10 PM

>

>

> Dear Dhanabalan

>

> Correct prediction in KP can be given without DBA but the timing of

the event predicted will require DBA.

>

> regards,

> Ajoy

> -

> Dhanabalan R

> kpsystem groups

> Monday, April 20, 2009 8:39 AM

> Dasa Bukthi Antara in KP

>

>

> Dear Members

> Is it possible to give correct prediction in KP without

using DBA?

> Dhanabalan

> Bollywood news, movie reviews, film trailers and more!

>

Guest guest

Dear sri Ramani Garu,

I know about shri Dhanabalan. There is no under estimation at all in my message.

The revolutionist, as mentioned in your message, "asserted that DBAs are of no use in deciding the event." DBAs are mainly useful for timing the event when once the event is decided/promised. what is the confusion is not clear.

Thanks & Regds.

Naidu KP

K. P. Naidu,Flat E-1, Prince Aptmts.,Nowroji Road,Maharanipeta,VISAKHAPATNAM 530002.Phone Resi: 0891-2712591.--- On Wed, 22/4/09, Ramani <kadavasalramani wrote:

Ramani <kadavasalramaniRe: Dasa Bukthi Antara in KP Date: Wednesday, 22 April, 2009, 8:40 AM

Dear Sri Naidu,

and reason. It is because, one gentleman posing himsel as a revolutionist has delivered lecture with many shortcut ideas, in which he has asserted that the DBAs are of no use for deciding event; instead he insists for applying RPs.

Regards,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

K. P. Naidu

@gro ups.com

Dear Mr.Dhanabalan<

Thanks & Regds.

Naidu KP

K. P. Naidu,Flat E-1, Prince Aptmts.,Nowroji Road,Maharanipeta,VISAKHAPATNAM 530002.Phone Resi: 0891-2712591.--- On Mon, 20/4/09, ajoy s. chomaal <ajoy_matchless@ .co. in> wrote:

ajoy s. chomaal <ajoy_matchless@ .co. in>Re: Dasa Bukthi Antara in KP@gro ups.comMonday, 20 April, 2009, 6:10 PM

Dear Dhanabalan

regards,

Ajoy

-

Dhanabalan R

kpsystem groups

Dasa Bukthi Antara in KP

Dear Members

Dhanabalan

Guest guest

Dear Sir,

KSK himelf advocated Vimshottari dasa system. He used the nomenclature of Dasa, Bhukti, antara and Prana etc in his examples. Some SWs name them as MD (Maadasa), AD (Antardasa), PAD (Pratiantardasa etc instead. The Dasa and Bhukti etc are the Star lord and sub lord etc wherein the Moon is posited at the time of birth or time of casting the chart. This shall be called the 'dasa balance' at birth or at the time of judgment. Subsiquent periods are calculated according to the Vimshottari system. DBAS are definitely important for timing of events, along with the transit of planets. Simply the transit of planets do not give timing of events.DBAS have to agree.

With due regards.

Dr. Rath

raja gopalan <raajaagopalan Sent: Tuesday, April 21, 2009 7:31:41 AMRe: Dasa Bukthi Antara in KP

Dear Sir,Namasthe. In your reply you have given vote as "NO" In traditional astrologers are using dasa, bukthi, But in KP i think they are modified the name as star lord, sub lord, sub lord, sub sub lord, in the following manner.DASA-------- -STAR LORDBUKTHI------ SUB LORDANTHRA-----SUB SUB LORDSOOKSHAMA-- SUB SUB SUB LORD Am I correct. Suppose Yes, I think in our KP system also maintaing the dasa bukthi anthra in different name. Expecting your commentsThanking youYours faithfullyrajagopalan--- On Mon, 20/4/09, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

Luther Rath <rathluther >Re: Dasa Bukthi Antara in KP@gro ups.comMonday, 20 April, 2009, 7:12 PM

Dear Sir,

I vote for 'No'.

Dr. Rath.

Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ >kpsystem groups <@gro ups.com>Monday, April 20, 2009 8:39:09 AM Dasa Bukthi Antara in KP

Dear Members

Dhanabalan

Guest guest

Dear Naiduji and Ramaniji

Mr.KSK has developed the sublord theory from Vimsothari dasa system. Timing of event in KP is determined from the strong significators in the four fold table (A grade. If not A grade then go to B grade). I have verified the timing of event for marriage for about 10 charts. The DBA of marriage date is not shown by the significators in 2,7,11 houses. I have already posted those charts in this forum. I have not received any comments for the charts posted from senior members of this forum.

Mr.Raniapandian, @ Planet pandian, @ shortcut pandian from Chennai was invited to Salem to give lecture on KP. Raniapandian was the student of Mr..Kudanthainathan. He said that he was along with Mohan, KMS and KSK. He is 62 years now and having 40 years experience in KP astrology. He ascertained that Mr.KSK has written only two books. One is KP sagar publications in 1965 and the other book is Transit in 1971. He recommends to study only the KP sagar publications in 1965 and the Transit 1971. He said that DBA in KP is dublication of work. DBA is based on significator for the houses 2,7,11. Transit also based on significator for the houses 2,7,11. He is not in favour of Karma theory. He ascertained that in KP, prediction can be given without DBA.

Dhanabalan --- On Wed, 4/22/09, K. P. Naidu <konathalan wrote:

K. P. Naidu <konathalanRe: Dasa Bukthi Antara in KP Date: Wednesday, April 22, 2009, 3:47 PM

Dear sri Ramani Garu,

I know about shri Dhanabalan. There is no under estimation at all in my message.

The revolutionist, as mentioned in your message, "asserted that DBAs are of no use in deciding the event." DBAs are mainly useful for timing the event when once the event is decided/promised. what is the confusion is not clear.

Thanks & Regds.

Naidu KP

K. P. Naidu,Flat E-1, Prince Aptmts.,Nowroji Road,Maharanipeta,VISAKHAPATNAM 530002.Phone Resi: 0891-2712591.--- On Wed, 22/4/09, Ramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com> wrote:

Ramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com>Re: Dasa Bukthi Antara in KP@gro ups.comWednesday, 22 April, 2009, 8:40 AM

Dear Sri Naidu,

Regards,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

K. P. Naidu

@gro ups.com

Dear Mr.Dhanabalan<

Thanks & Regds.

Naidu KP

K. P. Naidu,Flat E-1, Prince Aptmts.,Nowroji Road,Maharanipeta,VISAKHAPATNAM 530002.Phone Resi: 0891-2712591.--- On Mon, 20/4/09, ajoy s. chomaal <ajoy_matchless@ .co. in> wrote:

ajoy s. chomaal <ajoy_matchless@ .co. in>Re: Dasa Bukthi Antara in KP@gro ups.comMonday, 20 April, 2009, 6:10 PM

Dear Dhanabalan

regards,

Ajoy

-

Dhanabalan R

kpsystem groups

Dasa Bukthi Antara in KP

Dear Members

Dhanabalan

Guest guest

Dear sirs,As most of our members said, DBA is required for timing of events!eg., will the native get a house? If we look at the related cusps and found the possibility , then we will say YES, he is destined get a house in his life .

But when? For this question, we have to look into to the favorable DBA only.Even for small events in horary, if we take the Rps also, we will look into the Asc, transit into the sensitive point of RPs (Moon star and sub lord=DB are also among the Rps), that event will take place. In this, the Moon star and sublord should be definitely favorable!

Mostly the Moon star lord will be favorable significator , as Moon will reflect question, but may be the sublord (bukthi) may not be favorable, then the event will take place in the next favorable signifcator's bukthi.

This is my understanding!Thanks and RegardsAdith 

On Thu, Apr 23, 2009 at 7:37 PM, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

Dear Sir,

KSK himelf advocated Vimshottari dasa system. He used the nomenclature of Dasa, Bhukti, antara and Prana etc in his examples. Some SWs name them as MD (Maadasa), AD (Antardasa), PAD (Pratiantardasa etc instead. The Dasa and Bhukti etc are the Star lord and sub lord etc wherein the Moon is posited at the time of birth or time of casting the chart. This shall be called the 'dasa balance' at birth or at the time of judgment. Subsiquent periods are calculated according to the Vimshottari system. DBAS are definitely important for timing of events, along with the transit of planets. Simply the transit of planets do not give timing of events.DBAS have to agree.

With due regards.

Dr. Rath

raja gopalan <raajaagopalan

Tuesday, April 21, 2009 7:31:41 AMRe: Dasa Bukthi Antara in KP

Dear Sir,Namasthe. In your reply you have given vote as " NO "   In traditional astrologers are using dasa, bukthi,  But in KP i think they are modified the name as star lord, sub lord, sub lord, sub sub lord,  in the following manner.

DASA-------- -STAR LORDBUKTHI------ SUB LORDANTHRA-----SUB SUB LORDSOOKSHAMA--  SUB SUB SUB LORD Am I correct.  Suppose Yes, I think  in our KP system also maintaing the dasa bukthi anthra in different name.

Expecting your commentsThanking youYours faithfullyrajagopalan--- On Mon, 20/4/09, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

Luther Rath <rathluther >Re: Dasa Bukthi Antara in KP@gro ups.com

Monday, 20 April, 2009, 7:12 PM

Dear Sir,

I vote for 'No'.

Dr. Rath.

Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ >kpsystem groups <@gro ups.com>

Monday, April 20, 2009 8:39:09 AM Dasa Bukthi Antara in KP

Dear Members

Dhanabalan

Guest guest

Thanks sri Murty garu for sharing your godd experience on the subject. Hope this will satisfy the querient.

Naidu KP

Thanks & Regds.

K. P. Naidu,Flat E-1, Prince Aptmts.,Nowroji Road,Maharanipeta,VISAKHAPATNAM 530002.Phone Resi: 0891-2712591.--- On Wed, 22/4/09, OVN MURTHY <ovnmurthy wrote:

OVN MURTHY <ovnmurthy Re: Dasa Bukthi Antara in KP Date: Wednesday, 22 April, 2009, 7:25 PM

Dear Sri Konthala P Naidu/ Sri KSV Ramani ji,The following is the line given by Sri Dhanbalan ji,"Is it possible to give correct prediction in KP without using DBA?"As said by Sri Ramani; Sri Dhanbalan was born in Rahu- lagna sublord in Sagi Asc. Rahu is in Venus star who is lord of 5n10 on 9th cusp orb and I hope that is why he puts very tough ideas where it requires analytical thinking and create no thoughts on this subject as said by Sri KSK ji to do research more on diferent concepts.It seems he might attended the astrology seminar conducted recently in Chennai.According to my mind in KP u will know the results of each birth chart by identifying the sublords and significators of various houses, then u will apply the same to the DBA to identify when it will take place ( in case more significtors then ur using the RPs to filter the significators) as said by Sri Naidu, Vizag. Now this new idea of

Sri Dhanbalan is without going to DBA only by RPs who are the significators of the concerned Bhavas would give the result on the concerned bhava on the day Where the RPs are matching with bhava. This principle I am following since a long time. This is meant for small events but not for big events, which are very limited events in life time. such as marriage, birth of children, etc.e.g. I see the RPs of 1. DayLord 2. Moon sign lord 3. Moon Star Lordat this juncture I verify whether these 3 RPs are connected to my 2nd house, 6 or 11, then I will see the other 2 RPs Ascendant signlord and Asc.. starlord whether it is operating in the normal working hours (not being early morning or after 9pm of the day) during that time I used to get my client or somebody visits and gives some money to me. This is one way of testing RP with petty events but not for big things where I have to see the DBA also invariably. This wonder predictions can work

successfully with the help of RPS as said by Guruji.Thanks and RegardsOVN MURTHY HYDERABAD 94417 78427/ 23232212@gro ups.com, "Ramani" <kadavasalramani@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Sri Naidu,> > Pl. don't underestimate Sri R.Dhanabalan for his query on> DBA. He has raised this query with some specific purpose> and reason. It is because, one gentleman posing himsel as a revolutionist has delivered lecture with many shortcut ideas, in which he has asserted that the DBAs are of no use for deciding event; instead he insists for applying RPs.> On this, Sri Dhanabalan, it seems has initiated a debate> on this subject. Let us watch his further observations. .> > Regards,> >

K.S.V.Ramani > - > K. P. Naidu > @gro ups.com > Tuesday, April 21, 2009 1:28 PM> Re: Dasa Bukthi Antara in KP> > > > > > Dear Mr.Dhanabalan<> > It is surprising to find such a question from you having good knowledge of the subject of KP.> DBAS method is for predicting the timing of event. whether the event is promised or not is not dependent on DBAS. All this you may be knowing. Then why you have put such a question ? what exactly you expect from the members ?> > Thanks & Regds.> > Naidu KP> > > > K. P. Naidu,> Flat E-1, Prince Aptmts.,> Nowroji

Road,> Maharanipeta,> VISAKHAPATNAM 530002.> Phone Resi: 0891-2712591.> > --- On Mon, 20/4/09, ajoy s. chomaal <ajoy_matchless@ ...> wrote:> > > ajoy s. chomaal <ajoy_matchless@ ...>> Re: Dasa Bukthi Antara in KP> @gro ups.com> Monday, 20 April, 2009, 6:10 PM> > > Dear Dhanabalan> > Correct prediction in KP can be given without DBA but the timing of the event predicted will require DBA.> > regards,> Ajoy> - > Dhanabalan R > kpsystem groups > Monday, April 20, 2009 8:39 AM> Dasa Bukthi Antara in

KP> > > Dear Members> Is it possible to give correct prediction in KP without using DBA?> Dhanabalan > > > > > > > ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -> Bollywood news, movie reviews, film trailers and more! >

Guest guest

Dear Sirs,I have read the message regarding DBA written by Mr. Adith Kasinath it is very clear to find out the time of event to be occur. From this the DBA is necessary one. ThanksYours rajagopalan--- On Fri, 24/4/09, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath wrote:adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinathRe: Dasa Bukthi Antara in KP Date: Friday, 24 April, 2009, 8:33 AM

Dear sirs,As most of our members said, DBA is required for timing of events!eg., will the native get a house? If we look at the related cusps and found the possibility , then we will say YES, he is destined get a house in his life .

But when? For this question, we have to look into to the favorable DBA only.Even for small events in horary, if we take the Rps also, we will look into the Asc, transit into the sensitive point of RPs (Moon star and sub lord=DB are also among the Rps), that event will take place. In this, the Moon star and sublord should be definitely favorable!

Mostly the Moon star lord will be favorable significator , as Moon will reflect question, but may be the sublord (bukthi) may not be favorable, then the event will take place in the next favorable signifcator's bukthi.

On Thu, Apr 23, 2009 at 7:37 PM, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

Dear Sir,

With due regards.

Dr. Rath

raja gopalan <raajaagopalan@ .co. in>@gro ups.com

Tuesday, April 21, 2009 7:31:41 AMRe: Dasa Bukthi Antara in KP

Dear Sir,Namasthe. In your reply you have given vote as "NO" In traditional astrologers are using dasa, bukthi, But in KP i think they are modified the name as star lord, sub lord, sub lord, sub sub lord, in the following manner.

DASA-------- -STAR LORDBUKTHI------ SUB LORDANTHRA-----SUB SUB LORDSOOKSHAMA-- SUB SUB SUB LORD Am I correct. Suppose Yes, I think in our KP system also maintaing the dasa bukthi anthra in different name.

Expecting your commentsThanking youYours faithfullyrajagopalan--- On Mon, 20/4/09, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

Dear Sir,

I vote for 'No'.

Dr. Rath.

Dear Members

Dhanabalan

Own a website.Get an unlimited package.Pay next to nothing.* Click here!.

Guest guest

Thanks Mr.Dhanabalan for expressing the background of your query.

Therre are two aspects in Prediction 1. whether the event will occur/ is promised and 2. If yes, then when the event will occur ? In case of marriage 1. whether marriage is promised/will occur. 2. If the anser is yes, then, when the marriage will take place ?

DBAS method is used for the above 2nd aspect of the prediction i.e., timing of the event.

Now the point is DBAS method is not required even for timing of the event in prediction. If so some practical cases of successful prediction made without use of DBAS may kindly be presented for the benefit of memebrs. Sri OVN Murty has already shared his practical experience on this topic where predictions are made without use of DBAS, ofcourse for petty events ( not spelt out of such petty events) and not for major events like marriage, child birth etc.

Thanks & Regds.

Naidu KP.

K. P. Naidu,Flat E-1, Prince Aptmts.,Nowroji Road,Maharanipeta,VISAKHAPATNAM 530002.Phone Resi: 0891-2712591.--- On Fri, 24/4/09, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan wrote:

Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalanRe: Dasa Bukthi Antara in KP Date: Friday, 24 April, 2009, 7:42 AM

Dear Naiduji and Ramaniji

Mr.KSK has developed the sublord theory from Vimsothari dasa system. Timing of event in KP is determined from the strong significators in the four fold table (A grade. If not A grade then go to B grade). I have verified the timing of event for marriage for about 10 charts. The DBA of marriage date is not shown by the significators in 2,7,11 houses. I have already posted those charts in this forum. I have not received any comments for the charts posted from senior members of this forum.

Mr.Raniapandian, @ Planet pandian, @ shortcut pandian from Chennai was invited to Salem to give lecture on KP. Raniapandian was the student of Mr..Kudanthainathan . He said that he was along with Mohan, KMS and KSK. He is 62 years now and having 40 years experience in KP astrology. He ascertained that Mr.KSK has written only two books. One is KP sagar publications in 1965 and the other book is Transit in 1971. He recommends to study only the KP sagar publications in 1965 and the Transit 1971. He said that DBA in KP is dublication of work. DBA is based on significator for the houses 2,7,11. Transit also based on significator for the houses 2,7,11. He is not in favour of Karma theory. He ascertained that in KP, prediction can be given without DBA.

Dhanabalan --- On Wed, 4/22/09, K. P. Naidu <konathalan (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

K. P. Naidu <konathalan (AT) (DOT) co.in>Re: Dasa Bukthi Antara in KP@gro ups.comWednesday, April 22, 2009, 3:47 PM

Dear sri Ramani Garu,

Thanks & Regds.

Naidu KP

K. P. Naidu,Flat E-1, Prince Aptmts.,Nowroji Road,Maharanipeta,VISAKHAPATNAM 530002.Phone Resi: 0891-2712591.--- On Wed, 22/4/09, Ramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com> wrote:

Ramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com>Re: Dasa Bukthi Antara in KP@gro ups.comWednesday, 22 April, 2009, 8:40 AM

Dear Sri Naidu,

Regards,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

K. P. Naidu

@gro ups.com

Dear Mr.Dhanabalan<

Thanks & Regds.

Naidu KP

Dear Dhanabalan

regards,

Ajoy

-

Dhanabalan R

kpsystem groups

Dasa Bukthi Antara in KP

Dear Members

Dhanabalan

Cricket on your mind? Visit the ultimate cricket website. Enter now!

Guest guest

Dear Sirs,

Help of RPs can be taken , in other words RPs can be depended up on on maters that would happen in few hours to few days. They can be used to screen out the fruitful ones when the number of significators are crowded. Horary can be used for events that would come in few days to few months. But for events that would come in few days to many years DBAS are essencial. With out the DBAS, events that would happen after 5 to 10 years cannot be predicted.

Dr. Rath.

OVN MURTHY <ovnmurthy Sent: Wednesday, April 22, 2009 7:25:07 PM Re: Dasa Bukthi Antara in KP

Dear Sri Konthala P Naidu/ Sri KSV Ramani ji,The following is the line given by Sri Dhanbalan ji,"Is it possible to give correct prediction in KP without using DBA?"As said by Sri Ramani; Sri Dhanbalan was born in Rahu- lagna sublord in Sagi Asc. Rahu is in Venus star who is lord of 5n10 on 9th cusp orb and I hope that is why he puts very tough ideas where it requires analytical thinking and create no thoughts on this subject as said by Sri KSK ji to do research more on diferent concepts.It seems he might attended the astrology seminar conducted recently in Chennai.According to my mind in KP u will know the results of each birth chart by identifying the sublords and significators of various houses, then u will apply the same to the DBA to identify when it will take place ( in case more significtors then ur using the RPs to filter the significators) as said by Sri Naidu, Vizag. Now this new idea of

Sri Dhanbalan is without going to DBA only by RPs who are the significators of the concerned Bhavas would give the result on the concerned bhava on the day Where the RPs are matching with bhava. This principle I am following since a long time. This is meant for small events but not for big events, which are very limited events in life time. such as marriage, birth of children, etc.e.g. I see the RPs of 1. DayLord 2. Moon sign lord 3. Moon Star Lordat this juncture I verify whether these 3 RPs are connected to my 2nd house, 6 or 11, then I will see the other 2 RPs Ascendant signlord and Asc.. starlord whether it is operating in the normal working hours (not being early morning or after 9pm of the day) during that time I used to get my client or somebody visits and gives some money to me. This is one way of testing RP with petty events but not for big things where I have to see the DBA also invariably. This wonder predictions can work

successfully with the help of RPS as said by Guruji.Thanks and RegardsOVN MURTHY HYDERABAD 94417 78427/ 23232212@gro ups.com, "Ramani" <kadavasalramani@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Sri Naidu,> > Pl. don't underestimate Sri R.Dhanabalan for his query on> DBA. He has raised this query with some specific purpose> and reason. It is because, one gentleman posing himsel as a revolutionist has delivered lecture with many shortcut ideas, in which he has asserted that the DBAs are of no use for deciding event; instead he insists for applying RPs.> On this, Sri Dhanabalan, it seems has initiated a debate> on this subject. Let us watch his further observations. .> > Regards,> > K.S.V.Ramani > ----- Original

Message ----- > K. P. Naidu > @gro ups.com > Tuesday, April 21, 2009 1:28 PM> Re: Dasa Bukthi Antara in KP> > > > > > Dear Mr.Dhanabalan<> > It is surprising to find such a question from you having good knowledge of the subject of KP.> DBAS method is for predicting the timing of event. whether the event is promised or not is not dependent on DBAS. All this you may be knowing. Then why you have put such a question ? what exactly you expect from the members ?> > Thanks & Regds.> > Naidu KP> > > > K. P. Naidu,> Flat E-1, Prince Aptmts.,> Nowroji Road,> Maharanipeta,> VISAKHAPATNAM 530002.> Phone

Resi: 0891-2712591.> > --- On Mon, 20/4/09, ajoy s. chomaal <ajoy_matchless@ ...> wrote:> > > ajoy s. chomaal <ajoy_matchless@ ...>> Re: Dasa Bukthi Antara in KP> @gro ups.com> Monday, 20 April, 2009, 6:10 PM> > > Dear Dhanabalan> > Correct prediction in KP can be given without DBA but the timing of the event predicted will require DBA.> > regards,> Ajoy> - > Dhanabalan R > kpsystem groups > Monday, April 20, 2009 8:39 AM> Dasa Bukthi Antara in KP> > > Dear Members> Is it possible to give correct prediction in KP without using

DBA?> Dhanabalan > > > > > > > ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -> Bollywood news, movie reviews, film trailers and more! >

Guest guest

I do fully agree what Mr Adithji says.

Dr.. Rath.

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath Sent: Friday, April 24, 2009 8:33:08 AMRe: Dasa Bukthi Antara in KP

Dear sirs,As most of our members said, DBA is required for timing of events!eg., will the native get a house? If we look at the related cusps and found the possibility , then we will say YES, he is destined get a house in his life . But when? For this question, we have to look into to the favorable DBA only.Even for small events in horary, if we take the Rps also, we will look into the Asc, transit into the sensitive point of RPs (Moon star and sub lord=DB are also among the Rps), that event will take place. In this, the Moon star and sublord should be definitely favorable! Mostly the Moon star lord will be favorable significator , as Moon will reflect question, but may be the sublord (bukthi) may not be favorable, then the event will take place in the next favorable signifcator's bukthi. This is my understanding!Thanks and RegardsAdith

Dear Sir,

With due regards.

Dr. Rath

raja gopalan <raajaagopalan@ .co. in>

@gro ups.comTuesday, April 21, 2009 7:31:41 AM

Dear Sir,Namasthe. In your reply you have given vote as "NO" In traditional astrologers are using dasa, bukthi, But in KP i think they are modified the name as star lord, sub lord, sub lord, sub sub lord, in the following manner.DASA-------- -STAR LORDBUKTHI------ SUB LORDANTHRA-----SUB SUB LORDSOOKSHAMA-- SUB SUB SUB LORD Am I correct. Suppose Yes, I think in our KP system also maintaing the dasa bukthi anthra in different name. Expecting your commentsThanking youYours faithfullyrajagopalan--- On Mon, 20/4/09, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

Dear Sir,

I vote for 'No'.

Dr. Rath.

Dear Members

Dhanabalan

Guest guest

Dear sir,Moon starLord (Dasa) and Sublord(Bukthi) are also among the RPs help to determine the timing of Event!RegardsAdith On Mon, Apr 27, 2009 at 8:42 AM, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

Dear Sirs,

Help of RPs can be taken , in other words RPs can be depended up on on maters that would happen in few hours to few days. They can be used to screen out the fruitful ones when the number of significators are crowded. Horary can be used for events that would come in few days to few months. But for events that would come in few days to many years DBAS are essencial. With out the DBAS, events that would happen after 5 to 10 years cannot be predicted.

Dr. Rath.

OVN MURTHY <ovnmurthy

Wednesday, April 22, 2009 7:25:07 PM Re: Dasa Bukthi Antara in KP

Dear Sri Konthala P Naidu/ Sri KSV Ramani ji,The following is the line given by Sri Dhanbalan ji, " Is it possible to give correct prediction in KP without using DBA? "

As said by Sri Ramani; Sri Dhanbalan was born in Rahu- lagna sublord in Sagi Asc. Rahu is in Venus star who is lord of 5n10 on 9th cusp orb and I hope that is why he puts very tough ideas where it requires analytical thinking and create no thoughts on this subject as said by Sri KSK ji to do research more on diferent concepts.

It seems he might attended the astrology seminar conducted recently in Chennai.According to my mind in KP u will know the results of each birth chart by identifying the sublords and significators of various houses, then u will apply the same to the DBA to identify when it will take place ( in case more significtors then ur using the RPs to filter the significators) as said by Sri Naidu, Vizag.

Now this new idea of

Sri Dhanbalan is without going to DBA only by RPs who are the significators of the concerned Bhavas would give the result on the concerned bhava on the day Where the RPs are matching with bhava. This principle I am following since a long time. This is meant for small events but not for big events, which are very limited events in life time. such as marriage, birth of children, etc.

e.g. I see the RPs of 1. DayLord 2. Moon sign lord 3. Moon Star Lordat this juncture I verify whether these 3 RPs are connected to my 2nd house, 6 or 11, then I will see the other 2 RPs Ascendant signlord and Asc.. starlord whether it is operating in the normal working hours (not being early morning or after 9pm of the day) during that time I used to get my client or somebody visits and gives some money to me. This is one way of testing RP with petty events but not for big things where I have to see the DBA also invariably. This wonder predictions can work

successfully with the help of RPS as said by Guruji.Thanks and RegardsOVN MURTHY HYDERABAD 94417 78427/ 23232212@gro ups.com, " Ramani " <kadavasalramani@ ...> wrote:

>> Dear Sri Naidu,> > Pl. don't underestimate Sri R.Dhanabalan for his query on> DBA. He has raised this query with some specific purpose> and reason. It is because, one gentleman posing himsel as a revolutionist has delivered lecture with many shortcut ideas, in which he has asserted that the DBAs are of no use for deciding event; instead he insists for applying RPs.

> On this, Sri Dhanabalan, it seems has initiated a debate> on this subject. Let us watch his further observations. .> > Regards,> > K.S.V.Ramani > ----- Original

Message ----- > K. P. Naidu > @gro ups.com > Tuesday, April 21, 2009 1:28 PM

> Re: Dasa Bukthi Antara in KP> > > > > > Dear Mr.Dhanabalan<> > It is surprising to find such a question from you having good knowledge of the subject of KP.

> DBAS method is for predicting the timing of event. whether the event is promised or not is not dependent on DBAS. All this you may be knowing. Then why you have put such a question ? what exactly you expect from the members ?

> > Thanks & Regds.> > Naidu KP> > > > K. P. Naidu,> Flat E-1, Prince Aptmts.,> Nowroji Road,> Maharanipeta,> VISAKHAPATNAM 530002.> Phone

Resi: 0891-2712591.> > --- On Mon, 20/4/09, ajoy s. chomaal <ajoy_matchless@ ...> wrote:> > > ajoy s. chomaal <ajoy_matchless@ ...>> Re: Dasa Bukthi Antara in KP

> @gro ups.com> Monday, 20 April, 2009, 6:10 PM> > > Dear Dhanabalan

> > Correct prediction in KP can be given without DBA but the timing of the event predicted will require DBA.> > regards,> Ajoy> - > Dhanabalan R

> kpsystem groups > Monday, April 20, 2009 8:39 AM> Dasa Bukthi Antara in KP> > > Dear Members> Is it possible to give correct prediction in KP without using

DBA?> Dhanabalan > > > > > > > ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -> Bollywood news, movie reviews, film trailers and more!

>

Guest guest

I do also.

Dr Sheetal

On Mon, Apr 27, 2009 at 8:48 AM, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

Dr.. Rath.

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath

Sent: Friday, April 24, 2009 8:33:08 AM Re: Dasa Bukthi Antara in KP

Dear Sir,

With due regards.

Dr. Rath

@gro ups.com

Tuesday, April 21, 2009 7:31:41 AM Re: Dasa Bukthi Antara in KP

Dear Sir,Namasthe. In your reply you have given vote as " NO "   In traditional astrologers are using dasa, bukthi,  But in KP i think they are modified the name as star lord, sub lord, sub lord, sub sub lord,  in the following manner.

DASA-------- -STAR LORDBUKTHI------ SUB LORDANTHRA-----SUB SUB LORDSOOKSHAMA--  SUB SUB SUB LORD Am I correct.  Suppose Yes, I think  in our KP system also maintaing the dasa bukthi anthra in different name.

Luther Rath <rathluther >Re: Dasa Bukthi Antara in KP@gro ups.com Monday, 20 April, 2009, 7:12 PM

Dear Sir,

I vote for 'No'.

Dr. Rath.

Dear Members

Dhanabalan

Guest guest

Dear Dr.Luther and Dr. Sheetal,Thanks!RegardsAdithOn Tue, Apr 28, 2009 at 7:39 AM, Sheetal <ratnamalag wrote:

I do also.

Dr Sheetal

On Mon, Apr 27, 2009 at 8:48 AM, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

Dr.. Rath.

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath

Sent: Friday, April 24, 2009 8:33:08 AM Re: Dasa Bukthi Antara in KP

Dear Sir,

With due regards.

Dr. Rath

@gro ups.com

Tuesday, April 21, 2009 7:31:41 AM Re: Dasa Bukthi Antara in KP

Luther Rath <rathluther >Re: Dasa Bukthi Antara in KP@gro ups.com Monday, 20 April, 2009, 7:12 PM

Dear Sir,

I vote for 'No'.

Dr. Rath.

Dear Members

Dhanabalan

Guest guest

Dear Sri Murthygaru,

An excellent clarification. As you say it may work out correctly by using RPs for minor events. I don't know how far it will work out for major events without appling DBA.

My warmth appreciation for your research mindedness.

Regards,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

OVN MURTHY

Wednesday, April 22, 2009 7:25 PM

Dear Sri Konthala P Naidu/ Sri KSV Ramani ji,The following is the line given by Sri Dhanbalan ji,"Is it possible to give correct prediction in KP without using DBA?"As said by Sri Ramani; Sri Dhanbalan was born in Rahu- lagna sublord in Sagi Asc. Rahu is in Venus star who is lord of 5n10 on 9th cusp orb and I hope that is why he puts very tough ideas where it requires analytical thinking and create no thoughts on this subject as said by Sri KSK ji to do research more on diferent concepts.It seems he might attended the astrology seminar conducted recently in Chennai.According to my mind in KP u will know the results of each birth chart by identifying the sublords and significators of various houses, then u will apply the same to the DBA to identify when it will take place ( in case more significtors then ur using the RPs to filter the significators) as said by Sri Naidu, Vizag. Now this new idea of Sri Dhanbalan is without going to DBA only by RPs who are the significators of the concerned Bhavas would give the result on the concerned bhava on the day Where the RPs are matching with bhava. This principle I am following since a long time. This is meant for small events but not for big events, which are very limited events in life time. such as marriage, birth of children, etc.e.g. I see the RPs of 1. DayLord 2. Moon sign lord 3. Moon Star Lordat this juncture I verify whether these 3 RPs are connected to my 2nd house, 6 or 11, then I will see the other 2 RPs Ascendant signlord and Asc.. starlord whether it is operating in the normal working hours (not being early morning or after 9pm of the day) during that time I used to get my client or somebody visits and gives some money to me. This is one way of testing RP with petty events but not for big things where I have to see the DBA also invariably. This wonder predictions can work successfully with the help of RPS as said by Guruji.Thanks and RegardsOVN MURTHY HYDERABAD 94417 78427/ 23232212 , "Ramani" <kadavasalramani wrote:>> Dear Sri Naidu,> > Pl. don't underestimate Sri R.Dhanabalan for his query on> DBA. He has raised this query with some specific purpose> and reason. It is because, one gentleman posing himsel as a revolutionist has delivered lecture with many shortcut ideas, in which he has asserted that the DBAs are of no use for deciding event; instead he insists for applying RPs.> On this, Sri Dhanabalan, it seems has initiated a debate> on this subject. Let us watch his further observations. .> > Regards,> > K.S.V.Ramani > - > K. P. Naidu > > Tuesday, April 21, 2009 1:28 PM> Re: Dasa Bukthi Antara in KP> > > > > > Dear Mr.Dhanabalan<> > It is surprising to find such a question from you having good knowledge of the subject of KP.> DBAS method is for predicting the timing of event. whether the event is promised or not is not dependent on DBAS. All this you may be knowing. Then why you have put such a question ? what exactly you expect from the members ?> > Thanks & Regds.> > Naidu KP> > > > K. P. Naidu,> Flat E-1, Prince Aptmts.,> Nowroji Road,> Maharanipeta,> VISAKHAPATNAM 530002.> Phone Resi: 0891-2712591.> > --- On Mon, 20/4/09, ajoy s. chomaal <ajoy_matchless wrote:> > > ajoy s. chomaal <ajoy_matchless> Re: Dasa Bukthi Antara in KP> > Monday, 20 April, 2009, 6:10 PM> > > Dear Dhanabalan> > Correct prediction in KP can be given without DBA but the timing of the event predicted will require DBA.> > regards,> Ajoy> - > Dhanabalan R > kpsystem groups > Monday, April 20, 2009 8:39 AM> Dasa Bukthi Antara in KP> > > Dear Members> Is it possible to give correct prediction in KP without using DBA?> Dhanabalan > > > > > > > -------------------------> Bollywood news, movie reviews, film trailers and more! >

Guest guest

Dear all members,

I am a new member of your group. I too feel that we must consider DBA to work out the date of the happening. Without DBA the system may work only half which is ultimately of no use.

Regards

Vishram Deshpande--- On Wed, 29/4/09, Ramani <kadavasalramani wrote:

Ramani <kadavasalramaniRe: Re: Dasa Bukthi Antara in KP Date: Wednesday, 29 April, 2009, 10:39 AM

Dear Sri Murthygaru,

An excellent clarification. As you say it may work out correctly by using RPs for minor events. I don't know how far it will work out for major events without appling DBA.

Regards,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

OVN MURTHY

@gro ups.com

successfully with the help of RPS as said by Guruji.Thanks and RegardsOVN MURTHY HYDERABAD 94417 78427/ 23232212@gro ups.com, "Ramani" <kadavasalramani@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Sri Naidu,> > Pl. don't underestimate Sri R.Dhanabalan for his query on> DBA. He has raised this query with some specific purpose> and reason. It is because, one gentleman posing himsel as a revolutionist has delivered lecture with many shortcut ideas, in which he has asserted that the DBAs are of no use for deciding event; instead he insists for applying RPs.> On this, Sri Dhanabalan, it seems has initiated a debate> on this subject. Let us watch his further observations. .> > Regards,> >

K.S.V.Ramani > - > K. P. Naidu > @gro ups.com > Tuesday, April 21, 2009 1:28 PM> Re: Dasa Bukthi Antara in KP> > > > > > Dear Mr.Dhanabalan<> > It is surprising to find such a question from you having good knowledge of the subject of KP.> DBAS method is for predicting the timing of event. whether the event is promised or not is not dependent on DBAS. All this you may be knowing. Then why you have put such a question ? what exactly you expect from the members ?> > Thanks & Regds.> > Naidu KP> > > > K. P. Naidu,> Flat E-1, Prince Aptmts.,> Nowroji

Road,> Maharanipeta,> VISAKHAPATNAM 530002.> Phone Resi: 0891-2712591.> > --- On Mon, 20/4/09, ajoy s. chomaal <ajoy_matchless@ ...> wrote:> > > ajoy s. chomaal <ajoy_matchless@ ...>> Re: Dasa Bukthi Antara in KP> @gro ups.com> Monday, 20 April, 2009, 6:10 PM> > > Dear Dhanabalan> > Correct prediction in KP can be given without DBA but the timing of the event predicted will require DBA.> > regards,> Ajoy> - > Dhanabalan R > kpsystem groups > Monday, April 20, 2009 8:39 AM> Dasa Bukthi Antara in

KP> > > Dear Members> Is it possible to give correct prediction in KP without using DBA?> Dhanabalan > > > > > > > ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -> Bollywood news, movie reviews, film trailers and more! >

Guest guest

Dear Members

No one has clarified my doubt so far.

How we are fixing DBA for marriage?

As per KP, the DBA is selected from 2,7,11 house significators. I have proved that about 40% of the cases, marriage is celebrated in the DBA which is not the significators of 2,7,11 houses. In support of my statement, I have already posted 12 charts about two months back. There was no comment from seniors about those charts till now. Please confirm first whether the system we are following to arrive the DBA from primary significators is correct.

Some may suggest to add 5th and 8th houses for marriage.

Some may tell that 8th house is for divorce.

In general, for any event, there must be one main house and two supporting houses. More than two supporting houses may lead to confusion.

Dhanabalan.--- On Thu, 4/30/09, Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpande wrote:

Vishram Deshpande <vishram_deshpandeRe: Re: Dasa Bukthi Antara in KP Date: Thursday, April 30, 2009, 7:56 AM

Dear all members,

I am a new member of your group. I too feel that we must consider DBA to work out the date of the happening. Without DBA the system may work only half which is ultimately of no use.

Regards

Vishram Deshpande--- On Wed, 29/4/09, Ramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com> wrote:

Ramani <kadavasalramani@ gmail.com>Re: Re: Dasa Bukthi Antara in KP@gro ups.comWednesday, 29 April, 2009, 10:39 AM

Dear Sri Murthygaru,

Regards,

K.S.V.Ramani

-

OVN MURTHY

@gro ups.com

Dear Sri Konthala P Naidu/ Sri KSV Ramani ji,The following is the line given by Sri Dhanbalan ji,"Is it possible to give correct prediction in KP without using DBA?"As said by Sri Ramani; Sri Dhanbalan was born in Rahu- lagna sublord in Sagi Asc. Rahu is in Venus star who is lord of 5n10 on 9th cusp orb and I hope that is why he puts very tough ideas where it requires analytical thinking and create no thoughts on this subject as said by Sri KSK ji to do research more on diferent concepts..It seems he might attended the astrology seminar conducted recently in Chennai.According to my mind in KP u will know the results of each birth chart by identifying the sublords and significators of various houses, then u will apply the same to the DBA to identify when it will take place ( in case more significtors then ur using the RPs to filter the significators) as said by Sri Naidu, Vizag. Now this new idea of

successfully with the help of RPS as said by Guruji.Thanks and RegardsOVN MURTHY HYDERABAD 94417 78427/ 23232212@gro ups.com, "Ramani" <kadavasalramani@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Sri Naidu,> > Pl. don't underestimate Sri R.Dhanabalan for his query on> DBA. He has raised this query with some specific purpose> and reason. It is because, one gentleman posing himsel as a revolutionist has delivered lecture with many shortcut ideas, in which he has asserted that the DBAs are of no use for deciding event; instead he insists for applying RPs.> On this, Sri Dhanabalan, it seems has initiated a debate> on this subject. Let us watch his further observations. .> > Regards,> > K.S.V.Ramani > ----- Original Message

----- > K. P. Naidu > @gro ups.com > Tuesday, April 21, 2009 1:28 PM> Re: Dasa Bukthi Antara in KP> > > > > > Dear Mr.Dhanabalan<> > It is surprising to find such a question from you having good knowledge of the subject of KP.> DBAS method is for predicting the timing of event. whether the event is promised or not is not dependent on DBAS. All this you may be knowing. Then why you have put such a question ? what exactly you expect from the members ?> > Thanks & Regds.> > Naidu KP> > > > K. P. Naidu,> Flat E-1, Prince Aptmts.,> Nowroji Road,> Maharanipeta,> VISAKHAPATNAM 530002.> Phone Resi:

0891-2712591.> > --- On Mon, 20/4/09, ajoy s. chomaal <ajoy_matchless@ ...> wrote:> > > ajoy s. chomaal <ajoy_matchless@ ...>> Re: Dasa Bukthi Antara in KP> @gro ups.com> Monday, 20 April, 2009, 6:10 PM> > > Dear Dhanabalan> > Correct prediction in KP can be given without DBA but the timing of the event predicted will require DBA.> > regards,> Ajoy> - > Dhanabalan R > kpsystem groups > Monday, April 20, 2009 8:39 AM> Dasa Bukthi Antara in KP> > > Dear Members> Is it possible to give correct prediction in KP without using DBA?>

Dhanabalan > > > > > > > ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -> Bollywood news, movie reviews, film trailers and more! >