IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

--- Our details

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello Lalit, I have listed the data you asked for, hope it helps you and others in this research. Birth data : My husband : DOB : August 25th 1964, POB : Mumbai ,TOB : 7:30 a.m. Myself : DOB : June 13th 1965 , POB : Jullundur city,Punjab, TOB: 2:35 p.m. ( afternoon) Events : My husband : appiled for new job on : February 5th 2007 Interviwed on March 26th 2007 Started new job on May 14th 2007. Rented and moved into new house from

June 19th 2007. Myself : Sold old house on July 16th 2007. My son and I moved to new house on July 19th. Please let us know about your findings. Rgds, Sunita litsol <mishra.lalit wrote: Hi Sunita Didi,Thanx for the perfect suggestion, I will

do it, and i m too much happy to feel ur presence around me.I hope u r also happy there in ur's new location.As we are doing a research on house and apartments, w'd u mind if u send ur's and Deepak's birth details along with dates of relocation and purchase of new apartment/house.regards,Lalit.Vedic Astrologyandhealing , Karan <meeshusunita wrote:>> Hello Lalit,> > As I was reading your email , half-way through, I was just telling out loud at my residence that "Hey Lalit, check your database, this could be a issue due to SPs,Triggers or Data tables". It's very common in Application development that the code and data-end sometimes go out of sync. Specially during promotions. > > May be you should write a script for any database changes and run it on

test server . It's always the best approach to script your database updates , even if it is as small as changing one field. Otherwise you will never have a record of what you have done over a period of time. > > Glad that you are out of the "Pressure-zone" !> > I once had a similar problem at work and all I had done was forgotten to write "No Lock" in one of my queries. But , it was fairly easy to trace out the issue as I was able to read my script and pointed the discrepancy.> > Best attitude at such a moment is take a deep breath and go step-by-step. Write down your strategy as to what could have caused the issue and go through it.> > Thank you Chandashekharji, for explaining this issue from astrological perspective. I always enjoy reading your emails and that helps me understand the dimension that I didn't have in my books for years. It's simply great !!! The more I learn

, the more I admire our Creator and his Creation.> > > Regards,> > Sunita> > > > > > > litsol <mishra.lalit wrote:> Resp. Chandrashekhar Ji,> > Namaskaar, Thanx for such a fine analysis, may i request you to > parahrase the hierarcical effect of Ketu-sat-Sun-Ketu-Mercury dasha > (360 Savana days).> > You already know i m weak in understanding the results of a dasha > hierarchy, how it get's filtered as we do down in a given hierarchy.> > I know it sounds ridiculous but I need to learn it otherwise this > will become a confusion for subsequent years.> > regards,> Lalit.> > Vedic Astrologyandhealing , Chandrashekhar > <sharma.chandrashekhar@>

wrote:> >> > Dear Lalit,> > > > You were obviously running Ketu- sat-Sun-Ketu-Mercury period at the > > relevant time and Mercury being with Kendraadhipati dosha and > strong > > maraka being the 7th lord, the period of influence of Mercury would > > obviously not be good for you. When we look at Mercury in your > chart, it > > is afflicted by Ketu in the 5th bhava and Mercury is the planet of > > discrimination and grasp of a subject. That by itself would not > cause > > this problem. So the question is what triggered the block? We see > that > > in transit Mercury goes to your 8th bhava and trines the natal > Mercury, > > activating the effects of Mercury-ketu combination in the 5th bhava > > fully. We also see the 3rd and 8th lord Venus going to the 5th and > > causing harm

there.Moon the variable one was at that time occupying > the > > Lagna causing you to be a bit confused about which alternative to > choose > > to address the problem that, perhaps, coupled with the Prana dasha > of > > Mercury caused the temporary block.> > > > Take care,> > Chandrashekhar.> > > > litsol wrote:> > >> > > Resp. Chandrashekhar Ji and Guru's of the group,> > >> > > Rup Sir always shared his good as well as bad freely with us, > likewise,> > > i do, I faced worst period of my professional life just 1 hour > back.> > >> > > It was from 4:25pm to 6:05 pm, I successfully released new > version of> > > my application, everything was fine, no errors no excptions, my> > > application has got reputation of nevery going down

application > in last> > > 2 years, maintained by me singlehandedly, but today it was > completely> > > out of function and i had no clue. it was runing fine in test > server> > > but refusing to run in production server, once it ran, so it was> > > illogical to see, how without an intereference it has gone down.> > >> > > I reverted the version to previous to previous version just to > see,> > > reverted version is also not functioing.> > >> > > I tried security checking and server configuration all was intact > and> > > in place, mails after mails, i received as the application is very> > > sensitive and used by 30,000 users.> > >> > > I was asked a time frame when i can get the application up and > running,> > > I was not able to give any

time frame as problem was unknown.> > >> > > clueless i was like a dumb just watching it's beyong logic, > anyway u> > > cant loose the ground, u have to ensure ur win always, u can die > but> > > can't loose. I started looking at dependencies which i nver > touched,> > > asked other application owners of developement center, no one did > any> > > change, It was like bleeding after the injuries in an accident.> > >> > > finally, see, we limit ourselves to our part, or look at a defined> > > known part where a bug may lie, but it may be elsewhere, this > liberty> > > of my thinking pattern helped me, I captured the error message in > the> > > server and with the error no. thrown, i reached to the data table> > > wherefrom the bug was coming, it was

unbelievable coz i and other > team> > > members didn't touch that table.> > >> > > one field was changed from character to numeric and when another> > > dependent application was validating user's login id, the > exception was> > > firing. u can understand the intricated problem, my release was> > > perfectly right, other team had no released any new version, still> > > there was a problem. what happened is, My boss who was going on > leaves,> > > before leaving the place, he made a change in one table and that> > > created an exception in a different application, which caused > problem> > > to my application and there was only questions fired on me.> > >> > > finally i solved in just 5 - 7 minutes. It's like a bad accident, > my> > > reputation is

saved.> > >> > > Astrologically what created such a puzzling problem to me,why i > had no> > > clue about the problem as well as solution, i understand it was > only my> > > rebellious nature that made me solve the bug and i survived.> > >> > > I need to undestand the cause so that i can avoid such a critical> > > problem in future.> > >> > > Pls. help me.> > >> > > regards,> > > Lalit.> > >> > >> >> > > > > > > > Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with FareChase.>

Moody friends. Drama queens. Your life? Nope! - their life, your story. Play Sims Stories at Games.