IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Does the chart of a Child really have some influence on the Parents?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Mr RaoFor judging longevity of husband, shouldn't the CSL of 7th be judgedRegardsSujataMK Viswanath <astrologervishy_nair Sent: Tuesday, 7 April, 2009 11:05:41 AMRe: Does the chart of a Child really have some

influence on the Parents?

Dear Shri Yogesh Rao ji

Namaskar

Thanks for your response, and I totally agree with you that one's karma cannot be modified.

Also thanks for sharing the KP rules.

In the case referred 7th lord (TOB is to be modified-to take CSL) signifies 2,7,12 from 7th and also placed in own house in lagna (7th) but is in between Venus on one side and Badakha Saturn on other side. This is not pure KP but at star level it valididates. Husband died in Rahu dasha of native. Rahu is in capricorn, signifies badhaka Saturn for Aries (husband).

With kind Regards

MK Viswanath

Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 (AT) (DOT) co.in>@gro ups.comCc: M.K.Vishwanath <astrologervishy_ nair (AT) (DOT) co.in>; Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunapararantha@ >Saturday, 21 March, 2009 9:32:14 AMRe: Does the chart of a Child really have some influence on the Parents?

Dear Mr.Vishwanath,

First of all,every human born on this earth is born alongwith his own Karma (written by Brahma soon after one's birth.... nothing or nobody can influence one's Kaarmic destiny,which one will have to undergo,whether one likes it or not... !

As per K.P., the death of the spouse,will occur,if the s/l of the VIIIth, signifies I,VI & VIII...during the conjoint periods of the significators of these houses...

With best wishes,

L.Y.Rao

GOOD LUCK !

MK Viswanath <astrologervishy_ nair (AT) (DOT) co.in>@gro ups.comFriday, 20 March, 2009 10:23:09 AMRe: Does the chart of a Child really have some influence on the Parents?

Shri Kalyani ji

I have seen a chart where Mars is placed in 7th house and Saturn and Moon in 8th house, who became widow after 5 years of marriage.

But the longevity of the spouse is seen from 7th house, which when deduced from the 7th lord was connected to maraka and badhaka at star level.

Rgards

MK Viswanath--- On Sun, 15/3/09, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ > wrote:

Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ >Re: Does the chart of a Child really have some influence on the Parents?@gro ups.comSunday, 15 March, 2009, 8:53 PM

Dear Friends,What Dr. Luther Rath ji declaration is quiet right and agreeable.Charts may indicate the events of the other family members.They are not luck or destiny or Karma of the member indicated in the chart.Any fortune or misfortune for a native is not a consequential result or effect of any third party.Sri Jeewanatha, in his Bhawakuthuhala says,"Nishakaraath sapthama Bhawa sansthaMaheeja mandagu divaakareswathThanorime janmani naidhane waDisanthi waidhavyamalang made wa"=In a chart of a woman, If Mars, Saturn, Rahu and Sun are deposited in the seventh from Moon or seventh or eighth from the Lagna, she may be a

widow.No body has proved these type of statements yet.Sunaparantha

Luther Rath <rathluther >@gro ups.comSunday, March 15, 2009 10:42:19 AMRe: Does the chart of a Child really have some influence on the Parents?

Dear Adithji,

Good Morning.

In relation to 1st paragraph in your message, I am not able to catch your point exactly. But what I understand is that a child's chart shall not influance the events of the father or mother; further a wife's chart does not do so as well. The charts will not have any impact on others' destiny. The statement,'the baby brings luck or whealth to the family' often said, is not true. The fact is the charts will only indicate the events of other family members.

On the second paragraph, I would say that if the wife's chart shows danger to her husband, it has to be confirmed form the chart of the husband, if available.If the husband's chart does not indcate so, he will not meet with any danger. Here I would like to point out that while studying the chart of the wife, we consider the VII house for her husband. But VII house does not point to her husband only, it indicates many others as you are aware. So the danger or trouble can be to some body else. It may be a major one or minor and not very much marked.Regards..

Dr. Rath

gkadithkasinath <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>@gro ups.comTuesday, March 10, 2009 7:29:11 AM Does the chart of a Child really have some influence on the Parents?

Dear Members,I herewith request you to give your comments on this.I hope Our Guruji has said that no such influence . But we have seen many Astrologers do say for ex.,that a certain event is due to the impact of the chart of his new born baby, as per traditional method.Also, while we predict the danger to her husband through her chart during a particular period,will the husband chart reveal the same danger to him ? or not needed?Can you give your valuable comments on this subject?RegardsAdith

Connect with friends all over the world. Get India Messenger.

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Guest guest

Dear Sujata,

The houses that I have mentioned,in the context of death of the husband are as counted from the VIIth...and they work out to the querant's I,VI & VIII houses...

With best wishes,

L.Y.Rao.

sujata das <sujatadash1 Sent: Tuesday, 7 April, 2009 1:17:50 PMRe: Does the chart of a Child really have some influence on the Parents?

Dear Mr RaoFor judging longevity of husband, shouldn't the CSL of 7th be judgedRegardsSujata

MK Viswanath <astrologervishy_ nair (AT) (DOT) co.in>@gro ups.comTuesday, 7 April, 2009 11:05:41 AMRe: Does the chart of a Child really have some influence on the Parents?

Dear Shri Yogesh Rao ji

Namaskar

Thanks for your response, and I totally agree with you that one's karma cannot be modified.

In the case referred 7th lord (TOB is to be modified-to take CSL) signifies 2,7,12 from 7th and also placed in own house in lagna (7th) but is in between Venus on one side and Badakha Saturn on other side. This is not pure KP but at star level it valididates. Husband died in Rahu dasha of native. Rahu is in capricorn, signifies badhaka Saturn for Aries (husband).

With kind Regards

MK Viswanath

Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 (AT) (DOT) co.in>@gro ups.comCc: M.K.Vishwanath <astrologervishy_ nair (AT) (DOT) co.in>; Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunapararantha@ >Saturday, 21 March, 2009 9:32:14 AMRe: Does the chart of a Child really have some influence on the Parents?

Dear Mr.Vishwanath,

First of all,every human born on this earth is born alongwith his own Karma (written by Brahma soon after one's birth.... nothing or nobody can influence one's Kaarmic destiny,which one will have to undergo,whether one likes it or not... !

As per K.P., the death of the spouse,will occur,if the s/l of the VIIIth, signifies I,VI & VIII...during the conjoint periods of the significators of these houses...

With best wishes,

L.Y.Rao

GOOD LUCK !

MK Viswanath <astrologervishy_ nair (AT) (DOT) co.in>@gro ups.comFriday, 20 March, 2009 10:23:09 AMRe: Does the chart of a Child really have some influence on the Parents?

Shri Kalyani ji

I have seen a chart where Mars is placed in 7th house and Saturn and Moon in 8th house, who became widow after 5 years of marriage.

But the longevity of the spouse is seen from 7th house, which when deduced from the 7th lord was connected to maraka and badhaka at star level.

Rgards

Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ >Re: Does the chart of a Child really have some influence on the Parents?@gro ups.comSunday, 15 March, 2009, 8:53 PM

Dear Friends,What Dr. Luther Rath ji declaration is quiet right and agreeable.Charts may indicate the events of the other family members.They are not luck or destiny or Karma of the member indicated in the chart.Any fortune or misfortune for a native is not a consequential result or effect of any third party.Sri Jeewanatha, in his Bhawakuthuhala says,"Nishakaraath sapthama Bhawa sansthaMaheeja mandagu divaakareswathThanorime janmani naidhane waDisanthi waidhavyamalang made wa"=In a chart of a woman, If Mars, Saturn, Rahu and Sun are deposited in the seventh from Moon or seventh or eighth from the Lagna, she may be a widow.No body has proved these type of statements yet.Sunaparantha

Luther Rath <rathluther >@gro ups.comSunday, March 15, 2009 10:42:19 AMRe: Does the chart of a Child really have some influence on the Parents?

Dear Adithji,

Good Morning.

In relation to 1st paragraph in your message, I am not able to catch your point exactly. But what I understand is that a child's chart shall not influance the events of the father or mother; further a wife's chart does not do so as well. The charts will not have any impact on others' destiny. The statement,'the baby brings luck or whealth to the family' often said, is not true. The fact is the charts will only indicate the events of other family members.

On the second paragraph, I would say that if the wife's chart shows danger to her husband, it has to be confirmed form the chart of the husband, if available.If the husband's chart does not indcate so, he will not meet with any danger. Here I would like to point out that while studying the chart of the wife, we consider the VII house for her husband. But VII house does not point to her husband only, it indicates many others as you are aware. So the danger or trouble can be to some body else. It may be a major one or minor and not very much marked.Regards..

Dr. Rath

gkadithkasinath <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>@gro ups.comTuesday, March 10, 2009 7:29:11 AM Does the chart of a Child really have some influence on the Parents?

Dear Members,I herewith request you to give your comments on this.I hope Our Guruji has said that no such influence . But we have seen many Astrologers do say for ex.,that a certain event is due to the impact of the chart of his new born baby, as per traditional method.Also, while we predict the danger to her husband through her chart during a particular period,will the husband chart reveal the same danger to him ? or not needed?Can you give your valuable comments on this subject?RegardsAdith

Guest guest

Thankyou, Mr Lajmi.Regards SujataYogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 Sent: Tuesday, 7 April, 2009 4:11:57 PMRe: Does the chart of a Child really have some influence on the Parents?

Dear Sujata,

The houses that I have mentioned,in the context of death of the husband are as counted from the VIIth...and they work out to the querant's I,VI & VIII houses...

With best wishes,

L.Y.Rao.

sujata das <sujatadash1@ .co. in>@gro ups.comTuesday, 7 April, 2009 1:17:50 PMRe: Does the chart of a Child really have some influence on the Parents?

Dear Mr RaoFor judging longevity of husband, shouldn't the CSL of 7th be judgedRegardsSujata

MK Viswanath <astrologervishy_ nair (AT) (DOT) co..in>@gro ups.comTuesday, 7 April, 2009 11:05:41 AMRe: Does the chart of a Child really have some influence on the Parents?

Dear Shri Yogesh Rao ji

Namaskar

With kind Regards

MK Viswanath

Dear Mr.Vishwanath,

With best wishes,

L.Y.Rao

GOOD LUCK !

Shri Kalyani ji

Rgards

Dear Friends,What Dr. Luther Rath ji declaration is quiet right and agreeable.Charts may indicate the events of the other family members.They are not luck or destiny or Karma of the member indicated in the chart.Any fortune or misfortune for a native is not a consequential result or effect of any third party.Sri Jeewanatha, in his Bhawakuthuhala says,"Nishakaraath sapthama Bhawa sansthaMaheeja mandagu divaakareswathThanorime janmani naidhane waDisanthi waidhavyamalang made wa"=In a chart of a woman, If Mars, Saturn, Rahu and Sun are deposited in the seventh from Moon or seventh or eighth from the Lagna, she may be a

widow.No body has proved these type of statements yet.Sunaparantha

Dear Adithji,

Good Morning.

Dr. Rath

Cricket on your mind? Visit the ultimate cricket website. Enter now!