IndiaDivine.org

Does the chart of a Child really have some influence on the Parents?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Shri Kalyani ji

I have seen a chart where Mars is placed in 7th house and Saturn and Moon in 8th house, who became widow after 5 years of marriage.

But the longevity of the spouse is seen from 7th house, which when deduced from the 7th lord was connected to maraka and badhaka at star level.

Rgards

MK Viswanath--- On Sun, 15/3/09, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha wrote:

Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparanthaRe: Does the chart of a Child really have some influence on the Parents? Date: Sunday, 15 March, 2009, 8:53 PM

Dear Friends,What Dr. Luther Rath ji declaration is quiet right and agreeable.Charts may indicate the events of the other family members.They are not luck or destiny or Karma of the member indicated in the chart.Any fortune or misfortune for a native is not a consequential result or effect of any third party.Sri Jeewanatha, in his Bhawakuthuhala says,"Nishakaraath sapthama Bhawa sansthaMaheeja mandagu divaakareswathThanorime janmani naidhane waDisanthi waidhavyamalang made wa"=In a chart of a woman, If Mars, Saturn, Rahu and Sun are deposited in the seventh from Moon or seventh or eighth from the Lagna, she may be a widow.No body has proved these type of statements yet.Sunaparantha

Luther Rath <rathluther >@gro ups.comSunday, March 15, 2009 10:42:19 AMRe: Does the chart of a Child really have some influence on the Parents?

Dear Adithji,

Good Morning.

In relation to 1st paragraph in your message, I am not able to catch your point exactly. But what I understand is that a child's chart shall not influance the events of the father or mother; further a wife's chart does not do so as well. The charts will not have any impact on others' destiny. The statement,'the baby brings luck or whealth to the family' often said, is not true. The fact is the charts will only indicate the events of other family members.

On the second paragraph, I would say that if the wife's chart shows danger to her husband, it has to be confirmed form the chart of the husband, if available.If the husband's chart does not indcate so, he will not meet with any danger. Here I would like to point out that while studying the chart of the wife, we consider the VII house for her husband. But VII house does not point to her husband only, it indicates many others as you are aware. So the danger or trouble can be to some body else. It may be a major one or minor and not very much marked.Regards..

Dr. Rath

gkadithkasinath <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>@gro ups.comTuesday, March 10, 2009 7:29:11 AM Does the chart of a Child really have some influence on the Parents?

Dear Members,I herewith request you to give your comments on this.I hope Our Guruji has said that no such influence . But we have seen many Astrologers do say for ex.,that a certain event is due to the impact of the chart of his new born baby, as per traditional method.Also, while we predict the danger to her husband through her chart during a particular period,will the husband chart reveal the same danger to him ? or not needed?Can you give your valuable comments on this subject?RegardsAdith

Connect with friends all over the world. Get India Messenger.

Guest guest

Dear Aditi,

I am yet to read carefully additional 14 mails but I recalled

something to have read related with running D/B of child and patterns of event enjoyed

by father.

This study is not from writings of PROF KSK but is from Sri

C.S.Bhatt example 1 from his Nakshatra chintamani.

Although it is single example but is thought provoking how

significators make events to take shape for Father read from child’s

chart.

Hope this is pertinent writing and reference.

Traditionally we read all about close relations from varga

charts and karka is well known.

BTW Auther Sri C.S. Bhatt has also

demonstrated death of his father and mother from his chart in the same

book.

With regards.

On Behalf Of gkadithkasinath

10 March 2009 07:29

Does the chart of a Child really have some

influence on the Parents?

Dear Members,

I herewith request you to give your comments on this.

I hope Our Guruji has said that no such influence . But we have seen many

Astrologers do say for ex.,that a certain event is due to the impact of the

chart of his new born baby, as per traditional method.

Also, while we predict the danger to her husband through her chart during a

particular period,will the husband chart reveal the same danger to him ? or not

needed?

Can you give your valuable comments on this subject?

Regards

Adith

Guest guest

Dear Sir,Thanks for your message!RegardsAdithOn Fri, Mar 20, 2009 at 12:49 PM, R C Srivastava <swami.rcs wrote:

Dear Aditi,

I am yet to read carefully additional 14 mails but I recalled

something to have read related with running D/B of child and patterns of event enjoyed

by  father.

This study is not from writings of PROF KSK but is from Sri

C.S.Bhatt example 1 from his Nakshatra chintamani.

Although it is single example but is thought provoking how

significators make events to take shape for Father read from child’s

chart.

Traditionally we read all about close relations from varga

charts and karka is well known.

BTW   Auther Sri C.S. Bhatt has also

demonstrated  death of his father and mother from his chart in the same

book.

With regards.

On Behalf Of gkadithkasinath

10 March 2009 07:29

Does the chart of a Child really have some

Dear Members,

I herewith request you to give your comments on this.

I hope Our Guruji has said that no such influence . But we have seen many

Astrologers do say for ex.,that a certain event is due to the impact of the

chart of his new born baby, as per traditional method.

needed?

Can you give your valuable comments on this subject?

Regards

Adith

Guest guest

Dear VishyI wanted to astrologically check the curse of widowhood. Kindly send dataRegards Sujata--- On Fri, 20/3/09, MK Viswanath <astrologervishy_nair wrote:MK Viswanath <astrologervishy_nairRe: Does the chart of a Child really have some influence on the Parents? Date: Friday, 20 March, 2009, 10:23 AM

Shri Kalyani ji

I have seen a chart where Mars is placed in 7th house and Saturn and Moon in 8th house, who became widow after 5 years of marriage.

But the longevity of the spouse is seen from 7th house, which when deduced from the 7th lord was connected to maraka and badhaka at star level.

Rgards

MK Viswanath--- On Sun, 15/3/09, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ > wrote:

Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ >Re: Does the chart of a Child really have some influence on the Parents?@gro ups.comSunday, 15 March, 2009, 8:53 PM

Dear Friends,What Dr. Luther Rath ji declaration is quiet right and agreeable.Charts may indicate the events of the other family members.They are not luck or destiny or Karma of the member indicated in the chart.Any fortune or misfortune for a native is not a consequential result or effect of any third party.Sri Jeewanatha, in his Bhawakuthuhala says,"Nishakaraath sapthama Bhawa sansthaMaheeja mandagu divaakareswathThanorime janmani naidhane waDisanthi waidhavyamalang made wa"=In a chart of a woman, If Mars, Saturn, Rahu and Sun are deposited in the seventh from Moon or seventh or eighth from the Lagna, she may be a

widow.No body has proved these type of statements yet.Sunaparantha

Luther Rath <rathluther >@gro ups.comSunday, March 15, 2009 10:42:19 AMRe: Does the chart of a Child really have some influence on the Parents?

Dear Adithji,

Good Morning.

In relation to 1st paragraph in your message, I am not able to catch your point exactly. But what I understand is that a child's chart shall not influance the events of the father or mother; further a wife's chart does not do so as well. The charts will not have any impact on others' destiny. The statement,'the baby brings luck or whealth to the family' often said, is not true. The fact is the charts will only indicate the events of other family members.

On the second paragraph, I would say that if the wife's chart shows danger to her husband, it has to be confirmed form the chart of the husband, if available.If the husband's chart does not indcate so, he will not meet with any danger. Here I would like to point out that while studying the chart of the wife, we consider the VII house for her husband. But VII house does not point to her husband only, it indicates many others as you are aware. So the danger or trouble can be to some body else. It may be a major one or minor and not very much marked.Regards..

Dr. Rath

gkadithkasinath <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>@gro ups.comTuesday, March 10, 2009 7:29:11 AM Does the chart of a Child really have some influence on the Parents?

Dear Members,I herewith request you to give your comments on this.I hope Our Guruji has said that no such influence . But we have seen many Astrologers do say for ex.,that a certain event is due to the impact of the chart of his new born baby, as per traditional method.Also, while we predict the danger to her husband through her chart during a particular period,will the husband chart reveal the same danger to him ? or not needed?Can you give your valuable comments on this subject?RegardsAdith

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Guest guest

Dear Shri Viswanath ji, Shri

Sriwatsawa Ji, Shri Adith Ji and all members.

All u are correct in this connection.

Why?

We can see

some indications of lives of the blood relation from the chart of any other

member of the family. In traditional system it is an important and rooted matter

of checking the 7th of the Bride and B/Groom to see any Vaidvya Dosha. But KP

has never said that one's destiny is relying upon another's birth.

What we can

see from so called charts is only INDICATIONS

of some incidents, but not INFLUENCES.

No one is

able to make any influence to a life of a third party. Even to Lord Buddha or

even to Lord Bharma the creator according to Hindunism, cannot change one's

destiny. Any native of this universe is not registered or inherited to any race

or religion or country. It just only an out put of the Universal Law of Karma.

So for Karma the father , the mother or any family member or the place or the

religion or the country is immaterial and only the Karma is important.

Buddhism

teaches that all things, both material and immaterial are entirely subject to

the direction of COURSE and are inter-dependant. This natural course of things is called in common terms "The Law of

nature" and in teachings it is called "NIYAMA", meaning

'certainty' or 'Fixed Way', referring to the fact that specific determinants

inevitably lead to corresponding results.

These Laws

of Nature, although uniformly based on the principle of casual dependence, can

nevertheless be sorted into different modes of relationship. The Buddhist

commentaries describe five categories of natural law, or Niyama as,

UTUNIYAMA - The natural law pertaining

to physical objects, especially changes in the natural environment, such

as weather, winds and rainfall; natural phenomena such as the way flowers bloom in the day

and fold up at night: the way soil, water and nutrients help a tree to

grow and so on.BIJANIYAMA - The Natural Law

pertaining to heredity, as in 'as the seed , so the fruit'CHITTHANIYAM -The natural Law

pertaining to the workings of the mind, such as the process of cognition

of sensation and mind's reaction to them; the moment of mind.KAMMANIYAMA - The natural law

pertaining to human behaviour, that is the process of the generation of action

and its results. Specially this refers to the working of intention, or the

process of mental proliferation and its consequences. In essence this

summarised in the words "good deed brings the good results and bad

deeds bring bad results.DHAMMANIYAMA - The natural law

governing the relationship and interdependence of all things that is, the

way all things arise, exist and then cease. This is the Norm. all beings

experience birth, aging, sickness and death as a normal condition; human

beings normally live to less than a hundred years, regardless of whether

or not a Buddha or Brahma arise, all things are as a rule subject to

change, are in state of affliction and are not self. This is the Norm.

The fact that the teachings of the

Buddhism, are common to every religions, everyone and everything under this Sun

and Moon.

While the Law Of karma is as above, I

wish draw the attention of prudent members and readers, to a theoretical

research article appeared in " Stellar Effect on Human Life' written by

Sothida Chakrawarthy, Jyotish Shiromani, Prof. K.Hariharan, Son of our Late

Guruji Shri KSK

Quote/

A native aged about 33 years, died in an

accident on the 6th Feb. 1978

in Galle(Sri

Lanka)

One of his children, a boy born on 5th

Sept, 1971, in Galle, whose horoscope is given below to show how, it indicates

the death of the father.

Somebody would say that this boy has

brought death to the father as it is indicated by the horoscope. But it is

completely wrong. The soul or if it is said directly, the mind of the father

had left his physical body as the period destined to live as that man by his

Poorva Punya is terminated. Hence no body would be the course for his death, but

his own fate. it is clearly indicated in the horoscope of the son. If you say

that this particular child's birth is the reason for his father's death, you

could analyse the other horoscope of the family for clarification. Wife's chart

would show the loss of her husband: his parent's charts loss of a child;

children's charts loss of father and so on. I have analysed two more horoscope

of his children. All of these charts clearly show the loss of the father.

Therefore if someone says that anybody effects the life of another it is not

correct. But the birth chart shows or indicates the events. ...

Unquote\

The second incident is also through a

natal chart.

For this I wish to draw the re-attention

of our group members to the 2nd Quiz of this group, presented by me, which was

about a rare sickness of Imperforate Anus of a baby. As an eager researcher I

drawn my attention to the Birth charts of the Father and mother of that baby

and I found his mother's chart clearly indicate the nature of the illness of the baby, but not his

father's chart. If the results of the Karma of the baby is to be shown from his

mother's chart, it should be shown by his father's too.

One more quotation:

"Is it possible to read the death of

mother from the chart of her daughter? Are we to see this from karma Dasa of

the son as they are supposed to perform the last funeral rites of their

parents, In a previous article, some years ago, I made a research and had

proved that it is not the children's chart that effect, the life of the

parents. They only reflect the events."

- Astrology and Athrishta- March 1976 - Mothers death from daughter's chart- by

S. Lakshmi Narasimhan

Hon. Guruji Chandrakant R. Bhatt in his

Nakshtra Chintamani, has described how to forecast the father's death by his child's chart, as

an example for the explanation of significators and Ruling planets at the time

of judgment. But he had never mentioned in his books that it as an influence of

a chart to a family member or any third party. But he has repeatedly mentioned about Karma.

Any result

what we meet in our lives are depend on our own Poorava Karama. The natal chart

of a native is a MAP of the Karma.

Hence my prompt

opinion is no body is the course of the effect of another.

And as the

followers of KP, we must do more and more researches to make any conclusion,

before we hook up any theory of verbal inheritance or composed in any manner.

May Our

Guruji light on us.

Sunaparantha

MK Viswanath <astrologervishy_nair Sent: Friday, March 20, 2009 10:23:09 AMRe: Does the chart of a Child really have some influence on the Parents?

Shri Kalyani ji

Rgards

Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ >Re: Does the chart of a Child really have some influence on the Parents?@gro ups.comSunday, 15 March, 2009, 8:53 PM

Dear Friends,What Dr. Luther Rath ji declaration is quiet right and agreeable.Charts may indicate the events of the other family members.They are not luck or destiny or Karma of the member indicated in the chart.Any fortune or misfortune for a native is not a consequential result or effect of any third party.Sri Jeewanatha, in his Bhawakuthuhala says,"Nishakaraath sapthama Bhawa sansthaMaheeja mandagu divaakareswathThanorime janmani naidhane waDisanthi waidhavyamalang made wa"=In a chart of a woman, If Mars, Saturn, Rahu and Sun are deposited in the seventh from Moon or seventh or eighth from the Lagna, she may be a

Dear Adithji,

Good Morning.

Dr. Rath

Guest guest

Dear Mr.Vishwanath,

First of all,every human born on this earth is born alongwith his own Karma (written by Brahma soon after one's birth... nothing or nobody can influence one's Kaarmic destiny,which one will have to undergo,whether one likes it or not... !

As per K.P., the death of the spouse,will occur,if the s/l of the VIIIth, signifies I,VI & VIII...during the conjoint periods of the significators of these houses...

With best wishes,

L.Y.Rao

GOOD LUCK !

MK Viswanath <astrologervishy_nair Sent: Friday, 20 March, 2009 10:23:09 AMRe: Does the chart of a Child really have some influence on the Parents?

Shri Kalyani ji

Rgards

Dear Friends,What Dr. Luther Rath ji declaration is quiet right and agreeable.Charts may indicate the events of the other family members.They are not luck or destiny or Karma of the member indicated in the chart.Any fortune or misfortune for a native is not a consequential result or effect of any third party.Sri Jeewanatha, in his Bhawakuthuhala says,"Nishakaraath sapthama Bhawa sansthaMaheeja mandagu divaakareswathThanorime janmani naidhane waDisanthi waidhavyamalang made wa"=In a chart of a woman, If Mars, Saturn, Rahu and Sun are deposited in the seventh from Moon or seventh or eighth from the Lagna, she may be a widow.No body has proved these type of statements yet.Sunaparantha

Dear Adithji,

Good Morning.

Dr. Rath

Guest guest

Dear Adithji,

KP Reader II; 1971 Publication. Page No.287. ( Quotation )

“DOUBT 2.

I have heard people saying that the birth of a child at an auspicious time may modify the troublesome period of the father and bring him fortune; the favorable and the lucky period to wife will compensate for the miserable one of the partner; marrying a girl in whose horoscope birth of children is strongly indicated, will e advantageous for a man in whose chart, birth of children is denied or there is much of evil influence unfavorable to the begetting of children. What is your opinion?

Answer: I differ. It is not correct to say that the varying fortunes of the parents get modified by the birth of the child.

What ever a native is to enjoy or suffer from, is already predestined, and it will run its own course. Birth of children of a particular date is also already found in his horoscope. If one enjoys luck only after the birth of a particular child, it clears that according to his own horoscope, the evil days had ended, and lucky days have started; unless this statement is correct, he cannot have a child at the commencement of his fortunate days. The birth of the child at the auspicious moment and the beginning of his brilliant times are indicated in his map. If fate is otherwise named, something written on the head by Brahma, then the Creator will not be going on changing the fate as and when one elects a propitious time to undertake any venture or by marrying or birth of children etc. Once written is never erased or modified.

If a person has to suffer, while his wife has to enjoy favorable results, according to their horoscopes, each will have the results as indicated by the planets at the time of their birth, and one cannot cancel the other’s fortune or misfortune.-----------

If the husband’s chart denies children and the wife’s chart promises many issues according to the prediction offered by an Astrologer, we have to say that the so called Astrologer has not understood the science of Astrology, or there is something wrong somewhere.---------

Therefore one’s luck or ill-luck cannot be altered or modified, by -----marrying one , or by birth of children, and so on. Every thing is an occurrence as predestined.â€

I need not explain any further since the above quotation is crystal clear by itself. It is up to the Astrologers how they accept it. Presentation of one or two charts of variations may not be sufficient to disprove.

With regards.

Dr. Rath

R C Srivastava <swami.rcs Sent: Friday, March 20, 2009 12:49:52 PMRE: Does the chart of a Child really have some influence on the Parents?

Dear Aditi,

I am yet to read carefully additional 14 mails but I recalled something to have read related with running D/B of child and patterns of event enjoyed by father.

This study is not from writings of PROF KSK but is from Sri C.S.Bhatt example 1 from his Nakshatra chintamani.

Although it is single example but is thought provoking how significators make events to take shape for Father read from child’s chart.

Traditionally we read all about close relations from varga charts and karka is well known.

BTW Auther Sri C.S. Bhatt has also demonstrated death of his father and mother from his chart in the same book.

With regards.

@gro ups.com [k_p_ system@grou ps.com] On Behalf Of gkadithkasinath10 March 2009 07:29@gro ups.com Does the chart of a Child really have some influence on the Parents?

Guest guest

/What we can

of some incidents, but not INFLUENCES./Dear Suna ji,I am accepting your quote .Thanks for your valuable points.

RegardsAdithOn Sat, Mar 21, 2009 at 12:09 AM, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha wrote:

Dear Shri Viswanath ji, Shri

Sriwatsawa Ji, Shri Adith Ji and all members.

All u are correct in this connection.

Why?

We can see

some indications of lives of the blood relation from the chart of any other

member of the family. In traditional system it is an important and rooted matter

of checking the 7th of the Bride and B/Groom to see any Vaidvya Dosha. But KP

has never said that one's destiny is relying upon another's birth.

What we can

of some incidents, but not INFLUENCES.

No one is

able to make any influence to a life of a third party. Even to Lord Buddha or

even to Lord Bharma the creator according to Hindunism, cannot change one's

destiny. Any native of this universe is not registered or inherited to any race

or religion or country. It just only an out put of the Universal Law of Karma.

So for Karma the father , the mother or any family member or the place or the

religion or the country is immaterial and only the Karma is important.

Buddhism

teaches that all things, both material and immaterial are entirely subject to

the direction of COURSE and are inter-dependant. This natural course of things  is called in common terms " The Law of

nature " and in teachings it is called " NIYAMA " , meaning

'certainty' or 'Fixed Way', referring to the fact that specific determinants

inevitably lead to corresponding results.

These Laws

of Nature, although uniformly based on the principle of casual dependence, can

nevertheless be sorted into different modes of relationship. The Buddhist

commentaries describe five categories of natural law, or Niyama as,

UTUNIYAMA - The natural law pertaining

to physical objects, especially changes in the natural environment, such

as weather, winds and rainfall; natural phenomena  such as the way flowers bloom in the day

and fold up at night: the way soil, water and nutrients help a tree to

grow and so on.BIJANIYAMA - The Natural Law

pertaining to heredity, as in 'as the seed , so the fruit'CHITTHANIYAM -The natural Law

pertaining to the workings of the mind, such as the process of cognition

of sensation and mind's reaction to them; the moment of mind.KAMMANIYAMA - The natural law

pertaining to human behaviour, that is the process of the generation of action

and its results. Specially this refers to the working of intention, or the

process of mental proliferation and its consequences. In essence this

summarised in the words " good deed brings the good results and bad

deeds bring bad results.DHAMMANIYAMA - The natural law

governing the relationship and interdependence of all things that is, the

way all things arise, exist and then cease. This is the Norm. all beings

experience birth, aging, sickness and death as a normal condition; human

beings normally live to less than a hundred years, regardless of whether

or not a Buddha or Brahma arise, all things are as a rule subject to

change, are in state of affliction and are not self. This is the Norm.

The fact that the teachings of the

Buddhism, are common to every religions, everyone and everything under this Sun

and Moon.

While the Law Of karma is as above, I

wish draw the attention of prudent members and readers, to a theoretical

research article appeared in " Stellar Effect on Human Life' written by

Sothida Chakrawarthy, Jyotish Shiromani, Prof. K.Hariharan, Son of our Late

Guruji Shri KSK

Quote/

A native aged about 33 years, died in an

accident on the 6th Feb. 1978

in Galle(Sri

Lanka)

One of his children, a boy born on 5th

Sept, 1971, in Galle, whose horoscope is given below to show how, it indicates

the death of the father.

Somebody would say that this boy has

brought death to the father as it is indicated by the horoscope. But it is

completely wrong. The soul or if it is said directly, the mind of the father

had left his physical body as the period destined to live as that man by his

Poorva Punya is terminated. Hence no body would be the course for his death, but

his own fate. it is clearly indicated in the horoscope of the son. If you say

that this particular child's birth is the reason for his father's death, you

could analyse the other horoscope of the family for clarification. Wife's chart

would show the loss of her husband: his parent's charts loss of a child;

children's charts loss of father and so on. I have analysed two more horoscope

of his children. All of these charts clearly show the loss of the father.

Therefore if someone says that anybody effects the life of another it is not

correct. But the birth chart shows or indicates the events. ...

Unquote\

The second incident is also through a

natal chart.

For this I wish to draw the re-attention

of our group members to the 2nd Quiz of this group, presented by me, which was

about a rare sickness of Imperforate Anus of a baby. As an eager researcher I

drawn my attention to the Birth charts of the Father and mother of that baby

and I found his mother's chart clearly indicate the  nature of the illness of the baby, but not his

father's chart. If the results of the Karma of the baby is to be shown from his

mother's chart, it should be shown by his father's too.

One more quotation:

" Is it possible to read the death of

mother from the chart of her daughter? Are we to see this from karma Dasa of

the son as they are supposed to perform the last funeral rites of their

parents, In a previous article, some years ago, I made a research and had

proved that it is not the children's chart that effect, the life of the

parents. They only reflect the events. "

- Astrology and Athrishta- March 1976 - Mothers death from daughter's chart- by

S. Lakshmi Narasimhan

Hon. Guruji Chandrakant R. Bhatt in his

Nakshtra Chintamani, has described how to forecast  the father's death by his child's chart, as

an example for the explanation of significators and Ruling planets at the time

of judgment. But he had never mentioned in his books that it as an influence of

a chart to a family member or any third party. But he has repeatedly mentioned about Karma.

Any result

what we meet in our lives are depend on our own Poorava Karama. The natal chart

of a native is a MAP of the Karma.

Hence my prompt

opinion is no body is the course of the effect of another.

And as the

followers of KP, we must do more and more researches to make any conclusion,

before we hook up any theory of verbal inheritance or composed in any manner.

May Our

Guruji light on us.

Sunaparantha

MK Viswanath <astrologervishy_nair

Friday, March 20, 2009 10:23:09 AMRe: Does the chart of a Child really have some influence on the Parents?

Shri Kalyani ji

Rgards

Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ >Re: Does the chart of a Child really have some influence on the Parents?

@gro ups.comSunday, 15 March, 2009, 8:53 PM

Dear Friends,What Dr. Luther Rath ji declaration is quiet right and agreeable.Charts may indicate the events of the other family members.They are not luck or destiny or Karma of the member indicated in the chart.

Any fortune or misfortune for a native is not a consequential result or effect of any third party.Sri Jeewanatha, in his Bhawakuthuhala says, " Nishakaraath sapthama Bhawa sanstha

Maheeja mandagu divaakareswathThanorime janmani naidhane waDisanthi waidhavyamalang made wa "

=In a chart of a woman, If Mars, Saturn, Rahu and Sun are deposited in the seventh from Moon or seventh or eighth from the Lagna, she may be a

Luther Rath <rathluther >@gro ups.com

Sunday, March 15, 2009 10:42:19 AMRe: Does the chart of a Child really have some influence on the Parents?

Dear Adithji,

Good Morning.

On the second paragraph, I would say that if the wife's chart shows danger to her husband, it has to be confirmed form the chart of the husband, if available.If the husband's chart does not indcate so, he will not meet with any danger. Here I would like to point out that while studying the chart of the wife, we consider the VII house for her husband. But VII house does not point to her husband only, it indicates many others as you are aware. So the danger or trouble can be to some body else. It may be a major one or minor and not very much marked.

Regards..

Dr. Rath

gkadithkasinath <gkadithkasinath@ gmail.com>@gro ups.com

Tuesday, March 10, 2009 7:29:11 AM Does the chart of a Child really have some influence on the Parents?

Dear Members,I herewith request you to give your comments on this.I hope Our Guruji has said that no such influence . But we have seen many Astrologers do say for ex.,that a certain event is due to the impact of the chart of his new born baby, as per traditional method.

Also, while we predict the danger to her husband through her chart during a particular period,will the husband chart reveal the same danger to him ? or not needed?Can you give your valuable comments on this subject?

RegardsAdith

Guest guest

Dear Adith,

I had already written to you about KSK's views on a child's horoscope "influencing" the parents' fate....

Now that you got it "from KSK's sayings itself",courtesy Luther Rath...I hope this matter now rests...and there will be no more doubts/confusion regarding it any more...

With best wishes,

L.Y.Rao.

GOOD LUCK !

Luther Rath <rathluther Sent: Saturday, 21 March, 2009 11:16:09 AMRe: Does the chart of a Child really have some influence on the Parents?

Dear Adithji,

“DOUBT 2.

I have heard people saying that the birth of a child at an auspicious time may modify the troublesome period of the father and bring him fortune; the favorable and the lucky period to wife will compensate for the miserable one of the partner; marrying a girl in whose horoscope birth of children is strongly indicated, will e advantageous for a man in whose chart, birth of children is denied or there is much of evil influence unfavorable to the begetting of children. What is your opinion?

Answer: I differ. It is not correct to say that the varying fortunes of the parents get modified by the birth of the child.

What ever a native is to enjoy or suffer from, is already predestined, and it will run its own course. Birth of children of a particular date is also already found in his horoscope. If one enjoys luck only after the birth of a particular child, it clears that according to his own horoscope, the evil days had ended, and lucky days have started; unless this statement is correct, he cannot have a child at the commencement of his fortunate days. The birth of the child at the auspicious moment and the beginning of his brilliant times are indicated in his map. If fate is otherwise named, something written on the head by Brahma, then the Creator will not be going on changing the fate as and when one elects a propitious time to undertake any venture or by marrying or birth of children etc. Once written is never erased or modified.

If a person has to suffer, while his wife has to enjoy favorable results, according to their horoscopes, each will have the results as indicated by the planets at the time of their birth, and one cannot cancel the other’s fortune or misfortune.- --------- -

If the husband’s chart denies children and the wife’s chart promises many issues according to the prediction offered by an Astrologer, we have to say that the so called Astrologer has not understood the science of Astrology, or there is something wrong somewhere.-- -------

Therefore one’s luck or ill-luck cannot be altered or modified, by -----marrying one , or by birth of children, and so on. Every thing is an occurrence as predestined.â€

I need not explain any further since the above quotation is crystal clear by itself. It is up to the Astrologers how they accept it. Presentation of one or two charts of variations may not be sufficient to disprove.

With regards.

Dr. Rath

R C Srivastava <swami.rcs (AT) gmail (DOT) com>@gro ups.comFriday, March 20, 2009 12:49:52 PMRE: Does the chart of a Child really have some influence on the Parents?

Dear Aditi,

I am yet to read carefully additional 14 mails but I recalled something to have read related with running D/B of child and patterns of event enjoyed by father.

This study is not from writings of PROF KSK but is from Sri C.S.Bhatt example 1 from his Nakshatra chintamani.

Although it is single example but is thought provoking how significators make events to take shape for Father read from child’s chart.

Traditionally we read all about close relations from varga charts and karka is well known.

BTW Auther Sri C.S. Bhatt has also demonstrated death of his father and mother from his chart in the same book.

With regards.

@gro ups.com [k_p_ system@grou ps.com] On Behalf Of gkadithkasinath10 March 2009 07:29@gro ups.com Does the chart of a Child really have some influence on the Parents?

Explore your hobbies and interests. Click here to begin.

Guest guest

Dear sujatha jii have posted one BT of a widow for yr research of the same.Didn't u receive?Sunaparanthasujata das <sujatadash1 Sent: Friday, March 20, 2009 8:07:16 PMRe: Does the chart of a Child really have some influence

on the Parents?

Dear VishyI wanted to astrologically check the curse of widowhood. Kindly send dataRegards Sujata--- On Fri, 20/3/09, MK Viswanath <astrologervishy_ nair (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:MK Viswanath <astrologervishy_ nair (AT) (DOT) co.in>Re: Does the chart of a Child really have some influence on the Parents?@gro ups.comFriday, 20 March, 2009, 10:23 AM

Shri Kalyani ji

Rgards

Dear Adithji,

Good Morning.

Dr. Rath

Guest guest

Dear Adithiji,Dr.Lutherji,Sonaji,Lajmiji,

" Prkarti " (Nature) flow in a rhythm and every 'Sur' of this music contribute his

part in final outcome.'Sur' are produced by different instrument,absence of any

'Sur' music can't be produced.

We have Music system but does not have electricity,in other word we have

electricity but does not have Music system we can't listen music or music can't

be produce.We must have every part which produce the final outcome,Music.

Each and every single play his role in this Universe and everything contribute

his share in final result.Everything in a system,a machine run when every part

of machine play his role,if a part is not add machine can't function.

So every member of a family effects each other fate even a stranger also play

the his role when a phenomena happened we can't denial the role of every part of

this system.We have to understand it that we are the parts of a system and we

all have the certain role to play.A play can't be played in the absence of any

character,when all character inter on stage at their time play move

forward.Character replace,boost,destroy,shadow,strengthen etc; other character.

So every one effects each others fate directly or indirectly,we have to analyse

it.A chart says everything related to that native and their planets and Dasa

effects each and every person related (Even friends,enemy,neighbours also)to

him.

So the chart of a child also have the influence on every member of a family.

It is my views and way of thinking,others may agree or not they have their view

of points.

Thanks,

M.S.Bohra

, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

>

> Dear Adithji,

> KP Reader II; 1971 Publication. Page No.287. ( Quotation )

>  

> “DOUBT 2.

> I have heard people saying that the birth of a child at an auspicious time may

modify the troublesome period of the father and bring him fortune; the favorable

and the lucky period to wife will compensate for the miserable one of the

partner; marrying a girl in whose horoscope birth of children is strongly

indicated, will e advantageous for a man in whose chart, birth of children is

denied or there is much of evil influence unfavorable to the begetting of

children. What is your opinion?

> Answer: I differ. It is not correct to say that the varying fortunes of the

parents get modified by the birth of the child.

> What ever a native is to enjoy or suffer from, is already predestined, and it

will run its own course. Birth of children of a particular date is also already

found in his horoscope. If one enjoys luck only after the birth of a particular

child, it clears that according to his own horoscope, the evil days had ended,

and lucky days have started; unless this statement is correct, he cannot have a

child at the commencement of his fortunate days. The birth of the child at the

auspicious moment and the beginning of his brilliant times are indicated in his

map. If fate is otherwise named, something written on the head by Brahma, then

the Creator will not be going on changing the fate as and when one elects a

propitious time to undertake any venture or by marrying or birth of children

etc. Once written is never erased or modified.

>  

> If a person has to suffer, while his wife has to enjoy favorable results,

according to their horoscopes, each will have the results as indicated by the

planets at the time of their birth, and one cannot cancel the other’s fortune

or misfortune.-----------

> If the husband’s chart denies children and the wife’s chart promises many

issues according to the prediction offered by an Astrologer, we have to say that

the so called Astrologer has not understood the science of Astrology, or there

is something wrong somewhere.---------

> Therefore one’s luck or ill-luck cannot be altered or modified, by

-----marrying one , or by birth of children, and so on. Every thing is an

occurrence as predestined.â€

>  

> I need not explain any further since the above quotation is crystal clear by

itself. It is up to the Astrologers how they accept it. Presentation of one or

two charts of variations may not be sufficient to disprove.

> With regards.

>

>  

Rath

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> _

> Fr

om: Srivastava <swami.rcs

>

> Friday, March 20, 2009 12:49:52 PM

> RE: Does the chart of a Child really have some influence

on the Parents?

>

>

>

>

>

Dear Aditi,

> I am yet to read carefully additional 14 mails but I recalled something to

have read related with running D/B of child and patterns of event enjoyed by

father.

> Ts study is nonot omititiitiiti of PSK K SK SK is f Sri C.S.BS. exex examp 1

ror his Na NaNaksha chintamani.

> Although it is singlexamamplbut is thot tr provokingingng hoignificators make

events to take shape for Father read from child’s art.

> Hope

> Hope this nent writinn wnd referenrenfereTradie

nnally we reall abou cdoce e relions ns w

ow

arvar Â  A erand Sri C.S.S. Bhattw

ow

..o demonsA er driSri th of his father and mother from his chart in the same

book.

> With regards.

>  

> k_p_temem@em@yahgro ups.com [mailk_p__p_p_ sysm@em@oog psps.com] On Bn

B_p__O_p_ sys] On Bn Be

rch 2009 07:29

> @gro ups.com

> Does the chart of a Child really have some influence on

the Parents?

>  

> Dear Members,

>

> I herewith request you give ve your commwits on ththis.

>

e ve y

needed?

>

> Can you give your valuable comments on thiubjecje valuable co

>

> Regards

> Acject

>

Guest guest

What you hhave heard is contrary to Tradion belief. This has led to the Deaths of children and girls, as you may have read in the News papers.

The traditional belef is about children born on certain inauspious Nakshatras

raichur anant --- On Sat, 21/3/09, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

Luther Rath <rathlutherRe: Does the chart of a Child really have some influence on the Parents? Date: Saturday, 21 March, 2009, 11:16 AM

Dear Adithji,

“DOUBT 2.

What ever a native is to enjoy or suffer from, is already predestined, and it will run its own course. Birth of children of a particular date is also already found in his horoscope. If one enjoys luck only after the birth of a particular child, it clears that according to his own horoscope, the evil days had ended, and lucky days have started; unless this statement is correct, he cannot have a child at the commencement of his fortunate days. The birth of the child at the auspicious moment and the beginning of his brilliant times are indicated in his map. If fate is otherwise named, something written on the head by Brahma, then the Creator will not be going on changing the fate as and when one elects a propitious time to undertake any venture or by marrying or birth of children etc. Once written is never erased or

modified.

If a person has to suffer, while his wife has to enjoy favorable results, according to their horoscopes, each will have the results as indicated by the planets at the time of their birth, and one cannot cancel the other’s fortune or misfortune.-----------

If the husband’s chart denies children and the wife’s chart promises many issues according to the prediction offered by an Astrologer, we have to say that the so called Astrologer has not understood the science of Astrology, or there is something wrong somewhere.---------

With regards.

Dr. Rath

R C Srivastava <swami.rcs Sent: Friday, March 20, 2009 12:49:52 PMRE: Does the chart of a Child really have some influence on the Parents?

Dear Aditi,

With regards.

Cricket on your mind? Visit the ultimate cricket website. Enter now!

Guest guest

Dear L.Y.Rao ji,Yes! I duly accept the same!RegardsAdithOn Sat, Mar 21, 2009 at 8:05 PM, Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 wrote:

Dear Adith,

I had already written to you about KSK's views on a child's horoscope " influencing "  the  parents' fate....

Now that you got it " from KSK's sayings itself " ,courtesy Luther Rath...I hope this matter now rests...and there will be no more doubts/confusion regarding it any more...

With best wishes,

L.Y.Rao.

GOOD LUCK !

Luther Rath <rathluther

Saturday, 21 March, 2009 11:16:09 AMRe: Does the chart of a Child really have some influence on the Parents?

Dear Adithji,

“DOUBT 2.

If a person has to suffer, while his wife has to enjoy favorable results, according to their horoscopes, each will have the results as indicated by the planets at the time of their birth, and one cannot cancel the other’s fortune or misfortune.- --------- -

If the husband’s chart denies children and the wife’s chart promises many issues according to the prediction offered by an Astrologer, we have to say that the so called Astrologer has not understood the science of Astrology, or there is something wrong somewhere.-- -------

Therefore one’s luck or ill-luck cannot be altered or modified, by -----marrying one , or by birth of children, and so on. Every thing is an occurrence as predestined.”

With regards.

Dr. Rath

R C Srivastava <swami.rcs (AT) gmail (DOT) com>@gro ups.com

Friday, March 20, 2009 12:49:52 PMRE: Does the chart of a Child really have some influence on the Parents?

Dear Aditi,

I am yet to read carefully additional 14 mails but I recalled something to have read related with running D/B of child and patterns of event enjoyed by  father.

BTW   Auther Sri C.S. Bhatt has also demonstrated  death of his father and mother from his chart in the same book.

With regards.

@gro ups.com [k_p_ system@grou ps.com] On Behalf Of gkadithkasinath

10 March 2009 07:29@gro ups.com Does the chart of a Child really have some influence on the Parents?

Dear Members,I herewith request you to give your comments on this.I hope Our Guruji has said that no such influence . But we have seen many Astrologers do say for ex.,that a certain event is due to the impact of the chart of his new born baby, as per traditional method.

Also, while we predict the danger to her husband through her chart during a particular period,will the husband chart reveal the same danger to him ? or not needed?Can you give your valuable comments on this subject?

RegardsAdith

Explore your hobbies and interests. Click here to begin.

Guest guest

Dear Mr kalyanI did. THankyou--- On Sat, 21/3/09, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha wrote:Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparanthaRe: Does the chart of a Child really have some influence on the Parents? Date: Saturday, 21 March, 2009, 9:42 PM

Dear sujatha jii have posted one BT of a widow for yr research of the same.Didn't u receive?Sunaparanthasujata das <sujatadash1@ .co. in>@gro ups.comFriday, March 20, 2009 8:07:16 PMRe: Does the chart of a Child really have some influence

on the Parents?

Dear VishyI wanted to astrologically check the curse of widowhood. Kindly send dataRegards Sujata--- On Fri, 20/3/09, MK Viswanath <astrologervishy_ nair (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:MK Viswanath <astrologervishy_ nair (AT) (DOT) co.in>Re: Does the chart of a Child really have some influence on the Parents?@gro ups.comFriday, 20 March, 2009, 10:23 AM

Shri Kalyani ji

Rgards

Dear Adithji,

Good Morning.

Dr. Rath

Guest guest

Dear Bohraji,

I had replied recently and Mr.Luther Rath too had done so,quoting Guruji KSK himself...

As per K.P., nobody's Karma can influence another person's Karma...else whwere I have written in detail about Karma and Kaarmic destiny and how it CANNOT be influenced/changed/modified by any thing or anybody...

I suggest you read a good book on Hindu Philosophy and Karma in particular...which will clarify things better...

The Bhagwat Gita and Sri Krishna's upadesh to Arjuna,to begin with...and other good books on Karma etc.

With the very best wishes,

L.Y.Rao.

msbohra62 <msbohra62 Sent: Saturday, 21 March, 2009 10:29:16 PM Re: Does the chart of a Child really have some influence on the Parents?

Dear Adithiji,Dr. Lutherji, Sonaji,Lajmiji,"Prkarti"(Nature) flow in a rhythm and every 'Sur' of this music contribute his part in final outcome.'Sur' are produced by different instrument,absence of any 'Sur' music can't be produced.We have Music system but does not have electricity, in other word we have electricity but does not have Music system we can't listen music or music can't be produce.We must have every part which produce the final outcome,Music.Each and every single play his role in this Universe and everything contribute his share in final result.Everything in a system,a machine run when every part of machine play his role,if a part is not add machine can't function.So every member of a family effects each other fate even a stranger also play the his role when a phenomena happened we can't denial the role of every part of this system.We have to understand it that we are the parts of a system and we all have

the certain role to play.A play can't be played in the absence of any character,when all character inter on stage at their time play move forward.Character replace,boost, destroy,shadow, strengthen etc; other character.So every one effects each others fate directly or indirectly,we have to analyse it.A chart says everything related to that native and their planets and Dasa effects each and every person related (Even friends,enemy, neighbours also)to him.So the chart of a child also have the influence on every member of a family.It is my views and way of thinking,others may agree or not they have their view of points.Thanks,M.S.Bohra@gro ups.com, Luther Rath <rathluther@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Adithji,> KP Reader II; 1971 Publication. Page

No.287. ( Quotation )> > “DOUBT 2.> I have heard people saying that the birth of a child at an auspicious time may modify the troublesome period of the father and bring him fortune; the favorable and the lucky period to wife will compensate for the miserable one of the partner; marrying a girl in whose horoscope birth of children is strongly indicated, will e advantageous for a man in whose chart, birth of children is denied or there is much of evil influence unfavorable to the begetting of children. What is your opinion?> Answer: I differ. It is not correct to say that the varying fortunes of the parents get modified by the birth of the child.> What ever a native is to enjoy or suffer from, is already predestined, and it will run its own course. Birth of children of a particular date is also already found in his horoscope. If one enjoys luck only after the birth of a particular child, it clears that according

to his own horoscope, the evil days had ended, and lucky days have started; unless this statement is correct, he cannot have a child at the commencement of his fortunate days. The birth of the child at the auspicious moment and the beginning of his brilliant times are indicated in his map. If fate is otherwise named, something written on the head by Brahma, then the Creator will not be going on changing the fate as and when one elects a propitious time to undertake any venture or by marrying or birth of children etc. Once written is never erased or modified.> > If a person has to suffer, while his wife has to enjoy favorable results, according to their horoscopes, each will have the results as indicated by the planets at the time of their birth, and one cannot cancel the other’s fortune or misfortune.- --------- -> If the husband’s chart denies children and the wife’s chart promises many issues according to the

prediction offered by an Astrologer, we have to say that the so called Astrologer has not understood the science of Astrology, or there is something wrong somewhere.-- -------> Therefore one’s luck or ill-luck cannot be altered or modified, by -----marrying one , or by birth of children, and so on. Every thing is an occurrence as predestined.â€> > I need not explain any further since the above quotation is crystal clear by itself. It is up to the Astrologers how they accept it. Presentation of one or two charts of variations may not be sufficient to disprove. > With regards.>> Rath> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> _> Srivastava <swami.rcs@. ..>> @gro ups.com>

Friday, March 20, 2009 12:49:52 PM> RE: Does the chart of a Child really have some influence on the Parents?>>>> >Dear Aditi,> I am yet to read carefully additional 14 mails but I recalled something to have read related with running D/B of child and patterns of event enjoyed by father.> Ts study is nonot omititiitiiti of PSK K SK SK is f Sri C.S.BS. exex examp 1 ror his Na NaNaksha chintamani.> Although it is singlexamamplbut is thot tr provokingingng hoignificators make events to take shape for Father read from child’s art.> Hope > Hope this nent writinn wnd referenrenfereTradi ennally we reall abou cdoce e relions ns wowarvar� A�erand Sri C.S.S. Bhattwow.o demonsA�er driSri th of his father and mother from his chart in the same book.> With regards.> > k_p_temem@

em@yahgro ups.com [mailk_p__p_ p_ sysm@em@oog psps.com] On Bn B_p__O_p_ sys (AT) yooyooyoogts (DOT) com] On Bn Berch 2009 07:29> @gro ups.com> Does the chart of a Child really have some influence on the Parents?> > Dear Members,> > I herewith request you give ve your commwits on ththis.> e ve yAlso, while we predict the danger to her husband through her chart during a particular period,will the husband chart reveal the same danger to him ? or not needed?> > Can you give your valuable comments on thiubjecje valuable co> > Regards> Acject>

Guest guest

Dear Mr.Bohra,

We've all learnt K.P.,from Guruji Jyotish Marthand K.S.Krishnamurthiji, the invention/discovery of KSK,and naturally we follow the rules as set by him...and proven over a sufficient number of cases,to stand scrutiny...

If you can,do cite a few examples substantiating "your thinking"...making sure to show that they are not mere coincidences...

It could be that your present "feeling" is based on some 'live' cases...we will await your response...

In the meanwhile we will continue to "believe in" KSK's dicta...

With best wishes,

L.Y.Rao.

GOOD LUCK !

msbohra62 <msbohra62 Sent: Saturday, 21 March, 2009 10:29:16 PM Re: Does the chart of a Child really have some influence on the Parents?

Dear Adithiji,Dr. Lutherji, Sonaji,Lajmiji,"Prkarti"(Nature) flow in a rhythm and every 'Sur' of this music contribute his part in final outcome.'Sur' are produced by different instrument,absence of any 'Sur' music can't be produced.We have Music system but does not have electricity, in other word we have electricity but does not have Music system we can't listen music or music can't be produce.We must have every part which produce the final outcome,Music.Each and every single play his role in this Universe and everything contribute his share in final result.Everything in a system,a machine run when every part of machine play his role,if a part is not add machine can't function.So every member of a family effects each other fate even a stranger also play the his role when a phenomena happened we can't denial the role of every part of this system.We have to understand it that we are the parts of a system and we all have

the certain role to play.A play can't be played in the absence of any character,when all character inter on stage at their time play move forward.Character replace,boost, destroy,shadow, strengthen etc; other character.So every one effects each others fate directly or indirectly,we have to analyse it.A chart says everything related to that native and their planets and Dasa effects each and every person related (Even friends,enemy, neighbours also)to him.So the chart of a child also have the influence on every member of a family.It is my views and way of thinking,others may agree or not they have their view of points.Thanks,M.S.Bohra@gro ups.com, Luther Rath <rathluther@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Adithji,> KP Reader II; 1971 Publication. Page

No.287. ( Quotation )> > “DOUBT 2.> I have heard people saying that the birth of a child at an auspicious time may modify the troublesome period of the father and bring him fortune; the favorable and the lucky period to wife will compensate for the miserable one of the partner; marrying a girl in whose horoscope birth of children is strongly indicated, will e advantageous for a man in whose chart, birth of children is denied or there is much of evil influence unfavorable to the begetting of children. What is your opinion?> Answer: I differ. It is not correct to say that the varying fortunes of the parents get modified by the birth of the child.> What ever a native is to enjoy or suffer from, is already predestined, and it will run its own course. Birth of children of a particular date is also already found in his horoscope. If one enjoys luck only after the birth of a particular child, it clears that according

to his own horoscope, the evil days had ended, and lucky days have started; unless this statement is correct, he cannot have a child at the commencement of his fortunate days. The birth of the child at the auspicious moment and the beginning of his brilliant times are indicated in his map. If fate is otherwise named, something written on the head by Brahma, then the Creator will not be going on changing the fate as and when one elects a propitious time to undertake any venture or by marrying or birth of children etc. Once written is never erased or modified.> > If a person has to suffer, while his wife has to enjoy favorable results, according to their horoscopes, each will have the results as indicated by the planets at the time of their birth, and one cannot cancel the other’s fortune or misfortune.- --------- -> If the husband’s chart denies children and the wife’s chart promises many issues according to the

prediction offered by an Astrologer, we have to say that the so called Astrologer has not understood the science of Astrology, or there is something wrong somewhere.-- -------> Therefore one’s luck or ill-luck cannot be altered or modified, by -----marrying one , or by birth of children, and so on. Every thing is an occurrence as predestined.â€> > I need not explain any further since the above quotation is crystal clear by itself. It is up to the Astrologers how they accept it. Presentation of one or two charts of variations may not be sufficient to disprove. > With regards.>> Rath> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> _> Srivastava <swami.rcs@. ..>> @gro ups.com>

Friday, March 20, 2009 12:49:52 PM> RE: Does the chart of a Child really have some influence on the Parents?>>>> >Dear Aditi,> I am yet to read carefully additional 14 mails but I recalled something to have read related with running D/B of child and patterns of event enjoyed by father.> Ts study is nonot omititiitiiti of PSK K SK SK is f Sri C.S.BS. exex examp 1 ror his Na NaNaksha chintamani.> Although it is singlexamamplbut is thot tr provokingingng hoignificators make events to take shape for Father read from child’s art.> Hope > Hope this nent writinn wnd referenrenfereTradi ennally we reall abou cdoce e relions ns wowarvar� A�erand Sri C.S.S. Bhattwow.o demonsA�er driSri th of his father and mother from his chart in the same book.> With regards.> > k_p_temem@

em@yahgro ups.com [mailk_p__p_ p_ sysm@em@oog psps.com] On Bn B_p__O_p_ sys (AT) yooyooyoogts (DOT) com] On Bn Berch 2009 07:29> @gro ups.com> Does the chart of a Child really have some influence on the Parents?> > Dear Members,> > I herewith request you give ve your commwits on ththis.> e ve yAlso, while we predict the danger to her husband through her chart during a particular period,will the husband chart reveal the same danger to him ? or not needed?> > Can you give your valuable comments on thiubjecje valuable co> > Regards> Acject>

Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now

Guest guest

Dear friend,

What is the astrological content and principle envisaged and propogated through this philosphical write-up ?

Show how these characters come in play in a astrological chart and how they function vis a vis each other, and how should a astrologer study and delineate the influnece of every other member of his family in ones chart, to the results he is going to obtain ? And how should we demarcate that these results which are obtained are not from the natives own past dridha and adridha karmas, but coming in from the influence of these family members naveen karma ?

Please explain .

And please explain with astrological pointers without any essay write ups or resorts to lengthy descriptions . Please be specific, to the point and conclusive.

regards/Bhaskar.

, "msbohra62" <msbohra62 wrote:>> Dear Adithiji,Dr.Lutherji,Sonaji,Lajmiji,> > "Prkarti"(Nature) flow in a rhythm and every 'Sur' of this music contribute his part in final outcome.'Sur' are produced by different instrument,absence of any 'Sur' music can't be produced.> > We have Music system but does not have electricity,in other word we have electricity but does not have Music system we can't listen music or music can't be produce.We must have every part which produce the final outcome,Music.> > Each and every single play his role in this Universe and everything contribute his share in final result.Everything in a system,a machine run when every part of machine play his role,if a part is not add machine can't function.> > So every member of a family effects each other fate even a stranger also play the his role when a phenomena happened we can't denial the role of every part of this system.We have to understand it that we are the parts of a system and we all have the certain role to play.A play can't be played in the absence of any character,when all character inter on stage at their time play move forward.Character replace,boost,destroy,shadow,strengthen etc; other character.> > So every one effects each others fate directly or indirectly,we have to analyse it.A chart says everything related to that native and their planets and Dasa effects each and every person related (Even friends,enemy,neighbours also)to him.> > So the chart of a child also have the influence on every member of a family.> > It is my views and way of thinking,others may agree or not they have their view of points.> > Thanks,> > M.S.Bohra> > > > > > , Luther Rath rathluther@ wrote:> >> > Dear Adithji,> > KP Reader II; 1971 Publication. Page No.287. ( Quotation )> >  > > “DOUBT 2.> > I have heard people saying that the birth of a child at an auspicious time may modify the troublesome period of the father and bring him fortune; the favorable and the lucky period to wife will compensate for the miserable one of the partner; marrying a girl in whose horoscope birth of children is strongly indicated, will e advantageous for a man in whose chart, birth of children is denied or there is much of evil influence unfavorable to the begetting of children. What is your opinion?> > Answer: I differ. It is not correct to say that the varying fortunes of the parents get modified by the birth of the child.> > What ever a native is to enjoy or suffer from, is already predestined, and it will run its own course. Birth of children of a particular date is also already found in his horoscope. If one enjoys luck only after the birth of a particular child, it clears that according to his own horoscope, the evil days had ended, and lucky days have started; unless this statement is correct, he cannot have a child at the commencement of his fortunate days. The birth of the child at the auspicious moment and the beginning of his brilliant times are indicated in his map. If fate is otherwise named, something written on the head by Brahma, then the Creator will not be going on changing the fate as and when one elects a propitious time to undertake any venture or by marrying or birth of children etc. Once written is never erased or modified.> >  > > If a person has to suffer, while his wife has to enjoy favorable results, according to their horoscopes, each will have the results as indicated by the planets at the time of their birth, and one cannot cancel the other’s fortune or misfortune.-----------> > If the husband’s chart denies children and the wife’s chart promises many issues according to the prediction offered by an Astrologer, we have to say that the so called Astrologer has not understood the science of Astrology, or there is something wrong somewhere.---------> > Therefore one’s luck or ill-luck cannot be altered or modified, by -----marrying one , or by birth of children, and so on. Every thing is an occurrence as predestined.â€> >  > > I need not explain any further since the above quotation is crystal clear by itself. It is up to the Astrologers how they accept it. Presentation of one or two charts of variations may not be sufficient to disprove. > > With regards.> >> >  > Rath> > > > > > > > > > ________________________________> > _> > Fr> > om: Srivastava swami.rcs@> > > > Friday, March 20, 2009 12:49:52 PM> > RE: Does the chart of a Child really have some influence on the Parents?> >> > >> >> > > >> Dear Aditi,> > I am yet to read carefully additional 14 mails but I recalled something to have read related with running D/B of child and patterns of event enjoyed by  father.> > Ts study is nonot omititiitiiti of PSK K SK SK is f Sri C.S.BS. exex examp 1 ror his Na NaNaksha chintamani.> > Although it is singlexamamplbut is thot tr provokingingng hoignificators make events to take shape for Father read from child’s art.> > Hope > > Hope this nent writinn wnd referenrenfereTradie> nnally we reall abou cdoce e relions ns w> ow> arvar  A erand Sri C.S.S. Bhattw> ow> .o demonsA er driSri th of his father and mother from his chart in the same book.> > With regards.> >  > > k_p_temem@em@yahgro ups.com [mailk_p__p_p_ sysm@em@oog psps.com] On Bn B_p__O_p_ sys] On Bn Be> rch 2009 07:29> > @gro ups.com> > Does the chart of a Child really have some influence on the Parents?> >  > > Dear Members,> > > > I herewith request you give ve your commwits on ththis.> > > > e ve y> > Also, while we predict the danger to her husband through her chart during a particular period,will the husband chart reveal the same danger to him ? or not needed?> > > > Can you give your valuable comments on thiubjecje valuable co> > > > Regards> > Acject> >>

Guest guest

Dear Lajmiji,

Thanks for your kind guide-line.

One simple question sir,when a child born whole family's Karma not change or

influence by him/her?Father,Mother,sister,brother,each and every relative of new

born child have not accommodate him/her?Than every ones Karma effected or

not.The presence of child change the all scenario of family, their activities

,their responsibilities to word child.

I accept I have not read any book of KP but admirer of the way of interpretation

with simple way and it works wonderful.So that I am here to learn by all of you

learned KP Astrologer.

Practically it is fact that child effects the fate of whole family.

Thanks,

M.S.Bohra

-- In , Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 wrote:

>

> Dear Bohraji,

>                       I had replied recently and

Mr.Luther Rath too had done so,quoting Guruji KSK himself...

>                      As per K.P., nobody's Karma can

influence another person's Karma...else whwere I have written in detail about

Karma  and Kaarmic destiny and how it CANNOT be influenced/changed/modified by

any thing or anybody...

>                      I suggest you read a good book on

Hindu Philosophy and Karma in particular...which will clarify things better...

>

The Bhagwat Gita and Sri Krishna's

upadesh to Arjuna,to begin with...and other good books on  Karma etc.

>                      With the very best wishes,

>                      L.Y.Rao.

>                    

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> msbohra62 <msbohra62

>

> Saturday, 21 Marc, 2009 11029:16 M

> Sub

bject: _p_syststem] Re: Does the chart of a Child rely y have some influence on

the Parents?

>

>

> Dear Adithiji,Dr. Lutherji, Sonaji,Lajmiji,

>

> " Prkarti " (Nature)lowow in a rhythm and every 'Sur' of this music contribute

his part in final outcome.'Sur' are produced by different instrument,absence of

any 'Sur' music can't be produced.

>

> We have Music system but does not have electricity, in other word we have

electricity but does not have Music system we can't listen music or music can't

be produce.We must have every part which produce the final outcome,Music.

>

> Each and every single play his role in this Universe and everything contribute

his share in final result.Everything in a system,a machine run when every part

of machine play his role,if a part is not add machine can't function.

>

> So every member of a family effects each other fate even a stranger also play

the his role when a phenomena happened we can't denial the role of every part of

this system.We have to understand it that we are the parts of a system and we

all have the certain role to play.A play can't be played in the absence of any

character,when all character inter on stage at their time play move

forward.Character replace,boost, destroy,shadow, strengthen etc; other

character.

>

> So everyne e effects each others fate directly or indirectly,we have to

analyse it.A chart says everything related to that native and their planets and

Dasa effects each and every person related (Even friends,enemy, neighbours

also)to him.

>

> So the chart of a child also have the influence on every member of a family.

>

> It is my views and way thihinking,others may agree or not they ha their r

view of points.

>

> Thanks,

>

> M.S.Bohra

>

> @gro ups.com, Luther Rath <rathluther@ ...> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Adithji,

> > KP Reader II; 1971 Publication. Page No.287. ( Quotation )

> >  

> > “DOUBT 2.

> > I have heard people saying that the birth of a child at an auspicious time

may modify the troublesome period of the father and bring him fortune; the

favorable and the lucky perioto wife willll compensate for the miserable one of

the partner; marrying a girl in whose horoscope birth of children is strongly

indicated, will e advantageous for a man in whose chart, birth of children is

denied or there is much of evil influence unfavorable to the begetting of

children. What is your opinion?

> > Answer: I differ. It is not correct to say that the varying fortunes of the

parents get modified by the birth of the child.

> > What ever a native is to enjoy or suffer from, is already predestined, and

it will run its own course. Birth of children of a particular date is also

already found in his horoscope. If one enjoys luck only after the birth of a

particular child, it clears that accding to his s own horoscope, the evil days

had ended, and lucky days have started; unless this statement is correct, he

cannot have a child at the commencement of his fortunate days. The birth of the

child at the auspicious moment and the beginning of his brilliant times are

indicated in his map. If fate is otherwise named, something written on the head

by Brahma, then the Creator will not be going on changing the fate as and when

one elects a propitious time to undertake any venture or by marrying or birth of

children etc. Once written is never erased or modified.

> >  

> > If a person has to suffer, while his wife has to enjoy favorable results,

according to their horoscopes, each will have the results as indicated by the

planets at the time of their birth, and one cannot cancel the other’s fortune

or misfortune.- --------- -

> > If the husband’s chart denies children and the wife’s chart promises

many issues according to the prediction offered by an Astrologer, we have to say

that the so called Astrologer has not understood the science of Astrology, or

there is something wrong somewhere.-- -------

> > Therefore one’s luck or ill-luck cannot be altered or modified, by

-----marrying one , or by birth of children, and so on. Every thing is an

occurrence as prestined.â€

>

> >  

> > I need not explain any further since the above quotation is crystal clear by

itself. It isp toto the Astrologers how they accept it. Presentation of one or

two charts of variatis may not t be sufficient to disprove.

> > With regards.

> >

> >  

> Rath

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ____________ _________ _________ __

> > _

> > Fr

>

> om: Srivastava <swami.rcs@ ..>

> > @gro ups.com

> > Friday,arch h 20, 2009 12:49:52 PM

> > RE: Does the chart of a Child really have some

> >

>

> >

> >

> >

> >

> Dear Aditi,

> > I am yet to read cafullyladditional 1414 mls s but I recall sosomethingo

hahe reaeadelalated wi runningnD/B of chihild and patterns of ent enjoyed by Â

fher.r.

> Ts study is n not omititiititiiti of PSK K SK SK is f Sri C.S.BS. exex examp 1

ror his Na NaNaksha chintamani.

> Althtugh it ts s nglexamamplbut is t thotr provovokgingng hoionificicars

makekevevents to ke shshapeor Fatherer read om chihild’s ar

> > Ho

Hop> > Ho

e ope this nent writinn wnd referenrenfereTradi e

> nnally we reall abou cdoce e relions ns w

> ow

rvarïvar�  A�erand SS.S. S.S. Bhattw

> ow

> .o sAï¿nsA�erri tSri th of his father and mother fromchis cha thin the same

book.

> > With regards.

> >  

> > k_p_temem@ em@yahgro ups.com [mailk_p__p_ p_ sysm@em@oog psps.com] On

Bn B_p__O_p_ sys (AT) yooyooyoogts (DOT) com] On Bn Be

> rch 2009 07:29

> > @gro om

> > S

> >ct: [kct: [k_p_systes Does the chart of a Child really have some influence

on the Parents?

> >  

> > Dear Members,

> >

> > I herewith request you give ve your commwits on ththis.

>

> >

> e ve y

>

> Also, while we predict the danger to hband throu through her chart during a

particeriod,eriod,will the husband chart reveal the same danger to him ? or not

needed?

> >

> > Can you give your valuable comments on thiubjecje valuable co

> >

> > Regards

> > Acject

> Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to

http://messenger./invite/

>

Guest guest

Dear,

Very specific !Just read these books :-

1.Bhav Manjari by Acharya Mukunddevgya Traslate by Dr.Suresh Chandra Mishra

Publication : Ranja Publication.

2.Schitra Jyotish Shiksha Part -Third by Babulal Thakur,Publication : Motilal

Banarshidas.

These will give you well knowledge about the subject of topic.

Thanks,

M.S.Bohra

, " Bhaskar " <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

>

>

> Dear friend,

>

> What is the astrological content and principle envisaged and propogated

> through this philosphical write-up ?

>

> Show how these characters come in play in a astrological chart and how

> they function vis a vis each other, and how should a astrologer study

> and delineate the influnece of every other member of his family in ones

> chart, to the results he is going to obtain ? And how should we

> demarcate that these results which are obtained are not from the natives

> own past dridha and adridha karmas, but coming in from the influence of

> these family members naveen karma ?

>

> Please explain .

>

> And please explain with astrological pointers without any essay write

> ups or resorts to lengthy descriptions . Please be specific, to the

> point and conclusive.

>

> regards/Bhaskar.

, " msbohra62 " <msbohra62@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Adithiji,Dr.Lutherji,Sonaji,Lajmiji,

> >

> > " Prkarti " (Nature) flow in a rhythm and every 'Sur' of this music

> contribute his part in final outcome.'Sur' are produced by different

> instrument,absence of any 'Sur' music can't be produced.

> >

> > We have Music system but does not have electricity,in other word we

> have electricity but does not have Music system we can't listen music or

> music can't be produce.We must have every part which produce the final

> outcome,Music.

> >

> > Each and every single play his role in this Universe and everything

> contribute his share in final result.Everything in a system,a machine

> run when every part of machine play his role,if a part is not add

> machine can't function.

> >

> > So every member of a family effects each other fate even a stranger

> also play the his role when a phenomena happened we can't denial the

> role of every part of this system.We have to understand it that we are

> the parts of a system and we all have the certain role to play.A play

> can't be played in the absence of any character,when all character inter

> on stage at their time play move forward.Character

> replace,boost,destroy,shadow,strengthen etc; other character.

> >

> > So every one effects each others fate directly or indirectly,we have

> to analyse it.A chart says everything related to that native and their

> planets and Dasa effects each and every person related (Even

> friends,enemy,neighbours also)to him.

> >

> > So the chart of a child also have the influence on every member of a

> family.

> >

> > It is my views and way of thinking,others may agree or not they have

> their view of points.

> >

> > Thanks,

> >

> > M.S.Bohra

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > , Luther Rath rathluther@ wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Adithji,

> > > KP Reader II; 1971 Publication. Page No.287. ( Quotation )

> > > Â

> > > “DOUBT 2.

> > > I have heard people saying that the birth of a child at an

> auspicious time may modify the troublesome period of the father and

> bring him fortune; the favorable and the lucky period to wife will

> compensate for the miserable one of the partner; marrying a girl in

> whose horoscope birth of children is strongly indicated, will e

> advantageous for a man in whose chart, birth of children is denied or

> there is much of evil influence unfavorable to the begetting of

> children. What is your opinion?

> > > Answer: I differ. It is not correct to say that the varying fortunes

> of the parents get modified by the birth of the child.

> > > What ever a native is to enjoy or suffer from, is already

> predestined, and it will run its own course. Birth of children of a

> particular date is also already found in his horoscope. If one enjoys

> luck only after the birth of a particular child, it clears that

> according to his own horoscope, the evil days had ended, and lucky days

> have started; unless this statement is correct, he cannot have a child

> at the commencement of his fortunate days. The birth of the child at the

> auspicious moment and the beginning of his brilliant times are indicated

> in his map. If fate is otherwise named, something written on the head by

> Brahma, then the Creator will not be going on changing the fate as and

> when one elects a propitious time to undertake any venture or by

> marrying or birth of children etc. Once written is never erased or

> modified.

> > > Â

> > > If a person has to suffer, while his wife has to enjoy favorable

> results, according to their horoscopes, each will have the results as

> indicated by the planets at the time of their birth, and one cannot

> cancel the other’s fortune or misfortune.-----------

> > > If the husband’s chart denies children and the wife’s

> chart promises many issues according to the prediction offered by an

> Astrologer, we have to say that the so called Astrologer has not

> understood the science of Astrology, or there is something wrong

> somewhere.---------

> > > Therefore one’s luck or ill-luck cannot be altered or

> modified, by -----marrying one , or by birth of children, and so on.

> Every thing is an occurrence as predestined.â€

> > > Â

> > > I need not explain any further since the above quotation is crystal

> clear by itself. It is up to the Astrologers how they accept it.

> Presentation of one or two charts of variations may not be sufficient to

> disprove.

> > > With regards.

> > >

> > > Â

> > Rath

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > ________________________________

> > > _

> > > Fr

> >

> > om: Srivastava swami.rcs@

> > >

> > > Friday, March 20, 2009 12:49:52 PM

> > > RE: Does the chart of a Child really have some

> influence on the Parents?

> > >

> >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > Dear Aditi,

> > > I am yet to read carefully additional 14 mails but I recalled

> something to have read related with running D/B of child and patterns of

> event enjoyed by  father.

> > > Ts study is nonot omititiitiiti of PSK K SK SK is f Sri C.S.BS. exex

> examp 1 ror his Na NaNaksha chintamani.

> > > Although it is singlexamamplbut is thot tr provokingingng

> hoignificators make events to take shape for Father read from

> child’s art.

> > > Hope

> > > Hope this nent writinn wnd referenrenfereTradie

> > nnally we reall abou cdoce e relions ns w

> > ow

> > arvar  A erand Sri C.S.S. Bhattw

> > ow

> > .o demonsA er driSri th of his father and mother from his chart in the

> same book.

> > > With regards.

> > > Â

> > > k_p_temem@em@yahgro ups.com [mailk_p__p_p_ sysm@em@oog

> psps.com] On Bn B_p__O_p_ sys@] On Bn Be

> > rch 2009 07:29

> > > @gro ups.com

> > > Does the chart of a Child really have some

> influence on the Parents?

> > > Â

> > > Dear Members,

> > >

> > > I herewith request you give ve your commwits on ththis.

> >

> > >

> > e ve y

> >

> > Also, while we predict the danger to her husband through her chart

> during a particular period,will the husband chart reveal the same danger

> to him ? or not needed?

> > >

> > > Can you give your valuable comments on thiubjecje valuable co

> > >

> > > Regards

> > > Acject

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Sir,This write up is not a trying to a seed for an argument crops.I humbly invite you to read Page No. 4 to 8 of "Marriage, Married Life and Children" (Fourth Reader) 10th Edition-Aug 2002 Edition, By Prof. KSK.SunaparanthaBhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Sent: Tuesday, March 24, 2009 12:42:25

AM Re: Does the chart of a Child really have some influence on the Parents?

Dear friend,

What is the astrological content and principle envisaged and propogated through this philosphical write-up ?

Show how these characters come in play in a astrological chart and how they function vis a vis each other, and how should a astrologer study and delineate the influnece of every other member of his family in ones chart, to the results he is going to obtain ? And how should we demarcate that these results which are obtained are not from the natives own past dridha and adridha karmas, but coming in from the influence of these family members naveen karma ?

Please explain .

And please explain with astrological pointers without any essay write ups or resorts to lengthy descriptions . Please be specific, to the point and conclusive.

regards/Bhaskar.

@gro ups.com, "msbohra62" <msbohra62@.. .> wrote:>> Dear Adithiji,Dr. Lutherji, Sonaji,Lajmiji,> > "Prkarti"(Nature) flow in a rhythm and every 'Sur' of this music contribute his part in final outcome.'Sur' are produced by different instrument,absence of any 'Sur' music can't be produced.> > We have Music system but does not have electricity, in other word we have electricity but does not have Music system we can't listen music or music can't be produce.We must have every part which produce the final outcome,Music.> > Each and every single play his role in this Universe and everything contribute his share in final result.Everything in a system,a machine run when every part of machine play his role,if a part is not add machine can't function.> > So every member of a family effects each other fate even a stranger also play the his role when a phenomena

happened we can't denial the role of every part of this system.We have to understand it that we are the parts of a system and we all have the certain role to play.A play can't be played in the absence of any character,when all character inter on stage at their time play move forward.Character replace,boost, destroy,shadow, strengthen etc; other character.> > So every one effects each others fate directly or indirectly,we have to analyse it.A chart says everything related to that native and their planets and Dasa effects each and every person related (Even friends,enemy, neighbours also)to him.> > So the chart of a child also have the influence on every member of a family.> > It is my views and way of thinking,others may agree or not they have their view of points.> > Thanks,> > M.S.Bohra> > > > > > @gro ups.com, Luther

Rath rathluther@ wrote:> >> > Dear Adithji,> > KP Reader II; 1971 Publication. Page No.287. ( Quotation )> >  > > “DOUBT 2.> > I have heard people saying that the birth of a child at an auspicious time may modify the troublesome period of the father and bring him fortune; the favorable and the lucky period to wife will compensate for the miserable one of the partner; marrying a girl in whose horoscope birth of children is strongly indicated, will e advantageous for a man in whose chart, birth of children is denied or there is much of evil influence unfavorable to the begetting of children. What is your opinion?> > Answer: I differ. It is not correct to say that the varying fortunes of the parents get modified by the birth of the child.> > What ever a native is to enjoy or suffer from, is already predestined, and it will run its own course. Birth of children of a

particular date is also already found in his horoscope. If one enjoys luck only after the birth of a particular child, it clears that according to his own horoscope, the evil days had ended, and lucky days have started; unless this statement is correct, he cannot have a child at the commencement of his fortunate days. The birth of the child at the auspicious moment and the beginning of his brilliant times are indicated in his map. If fate is otherwise named, something written on the head by Brahma, then the Creator will not be going on changing the fate as and when one elects a propitious time to undertake any venture or by marrying or birth of children etc. Once written is never erased or modified.> > Â > > If a person has to suffer, while his wife has to enjoy favorable results, according to their horoscopes, each will have the results as indicated by the planets at the time of their birth, and one cannot cancel the

other’s fortune or misfortune.- --------- -> > If the husband’s chart denies children and the wife’s chart promises many issues according to the prediction offered by an Astrologer, we have to say that the so called Astrologer has not understood the science of Astrology, or there is something wrong somewhere.-- -------> > Therefore one’s luck or ill-luck cannot be altered or modified, by -----marrying one , or by birth of children, and so on. Every thing is an occurrence as predestined.�> >  > > I need not explain any further since the above quotation is crystal clear by itself. It is up to the Astrologers how they accept it. Presentation of one or two charts of variations may not be sufficient to disprove. > > With regards.> >> >  > Rath> > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________

_________ __> > _> > Fr> > om: Srivastava swami.rcs@> > @gro ups.com> > Friday, March 20, 2009 12:49:52 PM> > RE: Does the chart of a Child really have some influence on the Parents?> >> > >> >> > > >> Dear Aditi,> > I am yet to read carefully additional 14 mails but I recalled something to have read related with running D/B of child and patterns of event enjoyed by  father.> > Ts study is nonot omititiitiiti of PSK K SK SK is f Sri C.S.BS. exex examp 1 ror his Na NaNaksha chintamani.> > Although it is singlexamamplbut is thot tr provokingingng hoignificators make events to take shape for Father read from child’s art.> > Hope > > Hope this nent writinn wnd referenrenfereTradi e> nnally we reall abou cdoce e

relions ns w> ow> arvar  A erand Sri C..S.S. Bhattw> ow> .o demonsA er driSri th of his father and mother from his chart in the same book.> > With regards.> >  > > k_p_temem@ em@yahgro ups.com [mailk_p__p_ p_ sysm@em@oog psps.com] On Bn B_p__O_p_ sys] On Bn Be> rch 2009 07:29> > @gro ups.com> > Does the chart of a Child really have some influence on the Parents?> >  > > Dear Members,> > > > I herewith request you give ve your commwits on ththis.> > > > e ve y> > Also, while we predict the danger to her husband through her chart during a particular period,will the husband chart reveal the same danger to him ? or not needed?> > > > Can you give your valuable comments on thiubjecje valuable

co> > > > Regards> > Acject> >>

Guest guest

Dear,

I already have 400 books on astrology in my personal Library. including

rare unavailable books. But " pothi padhat padhat nahin koi pandit bane

" . Since you are passing judgements it is from you we require the

supporting evidence, and not further reading which is not advisable for

philosphical talks. This means that either what you suggest must be

accepted as the truth, and if we perchance ask for astrological logic

then we must read more books to understand what you are saying ? Good

reply.

Okay thanks, I have understood the depth of your knowledge.

regards/Bhaskar.

, " msbohra62 " <msbohra62 wrote:

>

> Dear,

>

> Very specific !Just read these books :-

>

> 1.Bhav Manjari by Acharya Mukunddevgya Traslate by Dr.Suresh Chandra

Mishra Publication : Ranja Publication.

>

> 2.Schitra Jyotish Shiksha Part -Third by Babulal Thakur,Publication :

Motilal Banarshidas.

>

> These will give you well knowledge about the subject of topic.

>

> Thanks,

>

> M.S.Bohra

>

>

>

>

>

> , " Bhaskar " bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:

> >

> >

> > Dear friend,

> >

> > What is the astrological content and principle envisaged and

propogated

> > through this philosphical write-up ?

> >

> > Show how these characters come in play in a astrological chart and

how

> > they function vis a vis each other, and how should a astrologer

study

> > and delineate the influnece of every other member of his family in

ones

> > chart, to the results he is going to obtain ? And how should we

> > demarcate that these results which are obtained are not from the

natives

> > own past dridha and adridha karmas, but coming in from the influence

of

> > these family members naveen karma ?

> >

> > Please explain .

> >

> > And please explain with astrological pointers without any essay

write

> > ups or resorts to lengthy descriptions . Please be specific, to the

> > point and conclusive.

> >

> > regards/Bhaskar.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > , " msbohra62 " <msbohra62@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Adithiji,Dr.Lutherji,Sonaji,Lajmiji,

> > >

> > > " Prkarti " (Nature) flow in a rhythm and every 'Sur' of this music

> > contribute his part in final outcome.'Sur' are produced by different

> > instrument,absence of any 'Sur' music can't be produced.

> > >

> > > We have Music system but does not have electricity,in other word

we

> > have electricity but does not have Music system we can't listen

music or

> > music can't be produce.We must have every part which produce the

final

> > outcome,Music.

> > >

> > > Each and every single play his role in this Universe and

everything

> > contribute his share in final result.Everything in a system,a

machine

> > run when every part of machine play his role,if a part is not add

> > machine can't function.

> > >

> > > So every member of a family effects each other fate even a

stranger

> > also play the his role when a phenomena happened we can't denial the

> > role of every part of this system.We have to understand it that we

are

> > the parts of a system and we all have the certain role to play.A

play

> > can't be played in the absence of any character,when all character

inter

> > on stage at their time play move forward.Character

> > replace,boost,destroy,shadow,strengthen etc; other character.

> > >

> > > So every one effects each others fate directly or indirectly,we

have

> > to analyse it.A chart says everything related to that native and

their

> > planets and Dasa effects each and every person related (Even

> > friends,enemy,neighbours also)to him.

> > >

> > > So the chart of a child also have the influence on every member of

a

> > family.

> > >

> > > It is my views and way of thinking,others may agree or not they

have

> > their view of points.

> > >

> > > Thanks,

> > >

> > > M.S.Bohra

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > , Luther Rath rathluther@ wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear Adithji,

> > > > KP Reader II; 1971 Publication. Page No.287. ( Quotation )

> > > > Â

> > > > “DOUBT 2.

> > > > I have heard people saying that the birth of a child at an

> > auspicious time may modify the troublesome period of the father and

> > bring him fortune; the favorable and the lucky period to wife will

> > compensate for the miserable one of the partner; marrying a girl in

> > whose horoscope birth of children is strongly indicated, will e

> > advantageous for a man in whose chart, birth of children is denied

or

> > there is much of evil influence unfavorable to the begetting of

> > children. What is your opinion?

> > > > Answer: I differ. It is not correct to say that the varying

fortunes

> > of the parents get modified by the birth of the child.

> > > > What ever a native is to enjoy or suffer from, is already

> > predestined, and it will run its own course. Birth of children of a

> > particular date is also already found in his horoscope. If one

enjoys

> > luck only after the birth of a particular child, it clears that

> > according to his own horoscope, the evil days had ended, and lucky

days

> > have started; unless this statement is correct, he cannot have a

child

> > at the commencement of his fortunate days. The birth of the child at

the

> > auspicious moment and the beginning of his brilliant times are

indicated

> > in his map. If fate is otherwise named, something written on the

head by

> > Brahma, then the Creator will not be going on changing the fate as

and

> > when one elects a propitious time to undertake any venture or by

> > marrying or birth of children etc. Once written is never erased or

> > modified.

> > > > Â

> > > > If a person has to suffer, while his wife has to enjoy favorable

> > results, according to their horoscopes, each will have the results

as

> > indicated by the planets at the time of their birth, and one cannot

> > cancel the other’s fortune or misfortune.-----------

> > > > If the husband’s chart denies children and the

wife’s

> > chart promises many issues according to the prediction offered by an

> > Astrologer, we have to say that the so called Astrologer has not

> > understood the science of Astrology, or there is something wrong

> > somewhere.---------

> > > > Therefore one’s luck or ill-luck cannot be altered or

> > modified, by -----marrying one , or by birth of children, and so on.

> > Every thing is an occurrence as predestined.â€

> > > > Â

> > > > I need not explain any further since the above quotation is

crystal

> > clear by itself. It is up to the Astrologers how they accept it.

> > Presentation of one or two charts of variations may not be

sufficient to

> > disprove.

> > > > With regards.

> > > >

> > > > Â

> > > Rath

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > ________________________________

> > > > _

> > > > Fr

> > >

> > > om: Srivastava swami.rcs@

> > > >

> > > > Friday, March 20, 2009 12:49:52 PM

> > > > RE: Does the chart of a Child really have

some

> > influence on the Parents?

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > Dear Aditi,

> > > > I am yet to read carefully additional 14 mails but I recalled

> > something to have read related with running D/B of child and

patterns of

> > event enjoyed by  father.

> > > > Ts study is nonot omititiitiiti of PSK K SK SK is f Sri C.S.BS.

exex

> > examp 1 ror his Na NaNaksha chintamani.

> > > > Although it is singlexamamplbut is thot tr provokingingng

> > hoignificators make events to take shape for Father read from

> > child’s art.

> > > > Hope

> > > > Hope this nent writinn wnd referenrenfereTradie

> > > nnally we reall abou cdoce e relions ns w

> > > ow

> > > arvar  A erand Sri C.S.S. Bhattw

> > > ow

> > > .o demonsA er driSri th of his father and mother from his chart in

the

> > same book.

> > > > With regards.

> > > > Â

> > > > k_p_temem@em@yahgro ups.com [mailk_p__p_p_ sysm@em@oog

> > psps.com] On Bn B_p__O_p_ sys@] On Bn Be

> > > rch 2009 07:29

> > > > @gro ups.com

> > > > Does the chart of a Child really have some

> > influence on the Parents?

> > > > Â

> > > > Dear Members,

> > > >

> > > > I herewith request you give ve your commwits on ththis.

> > >

> > > >

> > > e ve y

> > >

> > > Also, while we predict the danger to her husband through her chart

> > during a particular period,will the husband chart reveal the same

danger

> > to him ? or not needed?

> > > >

> > > > Can you give your valuable comments on thiubjecje valuable co

> > > >

> > > > Regards

> > > > Acject

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Respected Sujata madam

Regret for the delay in replying.

The chart is of a female born on 21 Feb 1972 at 10-30 pm at Hyderabad. Libra Asc. Mars in 7th and Sat & Moon in 8th.

Rgds

MK Viswanath--- On Fri, 20/3/09, sujata das <sujatadash1 wrote:

sujata das <sujatadash1Re: Does the chart of a Child really have some influence on the Parents? Date: Friday, 20 March, 2009, 8:07 PM

Dear VishyI wanted to astrologically check the curse of widowhood. Kindly send dataRegards Sujata--- On Fri, 20/3/09, MK Viswanath <astrologervishy_ nair (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

MK Viswanath <astrologervishy_ nair (AT) (DOT) co.in>Re: Does the chart of a Child really have some influence on the Parents?@gro ups.comFriday, 20 March, 2009, 10:23 AM

Shri Kalyani ji

Rgards

Dear Adithji,

Good Morning.

Dr. Rath

Guest guest

Dear Vishyas per kundli . com mars is in 6th and moo sat are in 7th.7th csl is raRegardsSujataMK Viswanath <astrologervishy_nair Sent: Tuesday, 31 March, 2009 10:20:13 AMRe: Does the chart of a Child really

have some influence on the Parents?

Respected Sujata madam

Regret for the delay in replying.

The chart is of a female born on 21 Feb 1972 at 10-30 pm at Hyderabad. Libra Asc. Mars in 7th and Sat & Moon in 8th.

Rgds

MK Viswanath--- On Fri, 20/3/09, sujata das <sujatadash1@ .co. in> wrote:

sujata das <sujatadash1@ .co. in>Re: Does the chart of a Child really have some influence on the Parents?@gro ups.comFriday, 20 March, 2009, 8:07 PM

Dear VishyI wanted to astrologically check the curse of widowhood. Kindly send dataRegards Sujata--- On Fri, 20/3/09, MK Viswanath <astrologervishy_ nair (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

MK Viswanath <astrologervishy_ nair (AT) (DOT) co.in>Re: Does the chart of a Child really have some influence on the Parents?@gro ups.comFriday, 20 March, 2009, 10:23 AM

Shri Kalyani ji

Rgards

Dear Adithji,

Good Morning.

Dr. Rath

Guest guest

Dear Shri Yogesh Rao ji

Namaskar

Thanks for your response, and I totally agree with you that one's karma cannot be modified.

Also thanks for sharing the KP rules.

In the case referred 7th lord (TOB is to be modified-to take CSL) signifies 2,7,12 from 7th and also placed in own house in lagna (7th) but is in between Venus on one side and Badakha Saturn on other side. This is not pure KP but at star level it valididates. Husband died in Rahu dasha of native. Rahu is in capricorn, signifies badhaka Saturn for Aries (husband).

With kind Regards

MK Viswanath

Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 Cc: M.K.Vishwanath <astrologervishy_nair; Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunapararanthaSaturday, 21 March, 2009 9:32:14 AMRe: Does the chart of a Child really have some influence on the Parents?

Dear Mr.Vishwanath,

First of all,every human born on this earth is born alongwith his own Karma (written by Brahma soon after one's birth... nothing or nobody can influence one's Kaarmic destiny,which one will have to undergo,whether one likes it or not... !

As per K.P., the death of the spouse,will occur,if the s/l of the VIIIth, signifies I,VI & VIII...during the conjoint periods of the significators of these houses...

With best wishes,

L.Y.Rao

GOOD LUCK !

MK Viswanath <astrologervishy_ nair (AT) (DOT) co.in>@gro ups.comFriday, 20 March, 2009 10:23:09 AMRe: Does the chart of a Child really have some influence on the Parents?

Shri Kalyani ji

Rgards

Dear Adithji,

Good Morning.

Dr. Rath

Guest guest

Dear Mr.Viswanath

//but is in between Venus on one side and Badakha Saturn on other side//

Mr.KSK said that a planet in between two malefics is weaker. If an exalted planet is in between two malefics, it losses its exaltation power. It is traditional and Nadi concept but handled by Mr.KSK. KP has been developed from tradition and Nadi.

Dhanabalan--- On Tue, 4/7/09, MK Viswanath <astrologervishy_nair wrote:

MK Viswanath <astrologervishy_nairRe: Does the chart of a Child really have some influence on the Parents? Date: Tuesday, April 7, 2009, 5:35 AM

Dear Shri Yogesh Rao ji

Namaskar

Thanks for your response, and I totally agree with you that one's karma cannot be modified.

Also thanks for sharing the KP rules.

In the case referred 7th lord (TOB is to be modified-to take CSL) signifies 2,7,12 from 7th and also placed in own house in lagna (7th) but is in between Venus on one side and Badakha Saturn on other side. This is not pure KP but at star level it valididates. Husband died in Rahu dasha of native. Rahu is in capricorn, signifies badhaka Saturn for Aries (husband).

With kind Regards

MK Viswanath

Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 (AT) (DOT) co.in>@gro ups.comCc: M.K.Vishwanath <astrologervishy_ nair (AT) (DOT) co.in>; Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunapararantha@ >Saturday, 21 March, 2009 9:32:14 AMRe: Does the chart of a Child really have some influence on the Parents?

Dear Mr.Vishwanath,

With best wishes,

L.Y..Rao

GOOD LUCK !

MK Viswanath <astrologervishy_ nair (AT) (DOT) co.in>@gro ups.comFriday, 20 March, 2009 10:23:09 AMRe: Does the chart of a Child really have some influence on the Parents?

Shri Kalyani ji

Rgards

Dear Adithji,

Good Morning.

Dr. Rath